All Comments on 'Hall Pass'

by PolySwingerWife

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Laughably bad

The wife wants to play the slut and try out a big cock. The time for that was BEFORE she got married. Now when she does it, her husband will never be able to satisfy her in bed going forward which ends their marriage. The Hall Pass is a bad idea. No matter which spouse is using it or if they're both using it, their marriage is toast. Think about it. The wife finds out that a bigger cock hangs the moon. She's never satisfied with her husband going forward and eventually he figures it out or she just leaves. The husband finds a young honey with big tits, an ass he can bounce a quarter off of and a woman that can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. His wife will never be able to match those qualities and their marriage is over. Or one or the other finds their "soul mate". Or they find someone with a ton of money. Or someone that shares their likes and dislikes better than their current partner. In any of these cases, the marriage is over. You can't put Pandora back in the box. The idea is just plain stupid. In this case Hubby needs a new wife. The old one is a broken slut. Even for a fictional story this was badly thought out drivel.

1 star

TajfaTajfaabout 3 years ago

Divorce in less than a year.

lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

if you are going to write a cuck story you need to use the cuck tag

the only way this wouldnt be a cuck story is if Tom agrees to the 4 way marrige and ducks hookers with STDs on the side to infect the other three asshole and pin it all on Alex and they all die of complications of tertiary syphilis

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 3 years ago

The idea was OK, but really, the execution kind of bland. Both couples talked clinically, not passionately.

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago

***Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just 2 divorces waiting to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

my God !

Can you tell us if this text is humorous or not, in order to be able to vote correctly.

5⭐ humorous

1⭐ if not. because then it is completely absurd.

1) a woman who married a short, fat man with a short penis. it is his choice and no one has forced him to marry him. and then she is full of it after a few years and looks for just the opposite.

2) the other wife who is a queen of size and who married her husband only for the size of his cock. whatever the rest.

3) the future lover who has everything going for him: stature, beauty, youth, experience, very big cock, ...... who begins to worry that his wife is going to another man.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think I read the divorce rate for people like this is in the 90 plus percent range. So need rest of story about the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Reminds me of a movie... 8 below zero

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago

They go from monogamous to poly in one day? Well holy fuck! How lucky for Tom that Mary wants an overweight, balding short dicked half man. That’s what Tom is, a loser.

No fucking wonder his wife wants another husband.

M

Do us a favour, if this is the best you got, keep it to yourself.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

This goes around in too many circles to get to the point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Definitively boring !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why is she married? She just wants to be a whore so why do all the shenanigans to get hubby to agree. Just divorce the guy and he the narcissistic slut you seem to aspire to be. Ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Plot has promise. Alex and Kathy interactions were appropriately High School level of physical lust only. Mary and Tom’s conversations were Junior High level fantasy of how women and men interact. Mary and Tom were not interesting together. Tom’s reaction to Kathy’s desire for a bigger Dick was realistic. PSW wrote this in a way I can see more chapters. Seek out help to write the Tom and Mary relationship. Tom’s physical description was really unappealing. Why is Mary attracted to Tom. She can seek out any man. She was described as very physically and emotionally attractive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolute shit.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 3 years ago

Even if the shoe doesn't fit, wear it. Really not much of a story. A lot of interesting talk, but no real action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Feels like there should be a Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I would love a chapter 2 where Tom shows Mary that a big dick doesn't guarantee the max amount of pleasure. Where after 5-10 times of a big dick his wife is bored of it while Tom not sure if he wants his wife back as she might be suddenly interested in other "flavors" of cock that's not the life he wants. While Mary loves Tom's love making causes Alex to have ED.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Tom is a wimp. He should have stuck to his morals and views of marriage.

Nobody in the story is like able.

26thNCuck26thNCuckabout 3 years ago

5 Stars

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Now what?

Finish needed.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Holy sh*t there was literally no one in this story that was worth a flying f***. This wasnt erotic, it wasnt sexy, it was stupid, loaded with totally stupid people.

Not even sure the pathetic spank squad could enjoy this waste of time.

Literally ranks up there with the worst stories I have ever read on literotica.

Sorry it is what it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The text kind of begins with a gaping plot hole it never really recovers from. From the very beginning it's clear that one of the characters is an worthless asshole, and people really don't want to associate with such, much less get married to them. In order to get the readers onboard, you'd have to explain that a bit, maybe he had some sort of a developmental disorder that led to him never noticing he was married to a worthless asshole?

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 3 years ago
Pussy reconstruction!

I laughed at that.

BTW. Guys with dicks over 7 inches are one in 10,000. Over eight... one in over 500,000.

If you count the LW big dig stories, most...

Never mind. It's fiction right?

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Why does a polyamorous swinger need a hall pass? Why would free use assholes need a pass to allow them to do what they’re already doing?

KoxokKoxokabout 3 years ago

This is an interesting start of a story. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

what a duck up marriage, why did they all marry at all?

no lovable characters here

1/5 stars

LitboyblueLitboyblueabout 3 years ago

Please chapter 2 🔥 *5 so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Downfall of human civilization...

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 3 years ago

Why are they married? Love doesn't seem to be a reason.

I would like a sequel, where Tom has sex with Mary and even though he has a smaller cock she has better orgasms than with Alex. Alex is distrought by this and his performance lacks furthermore.

Just my imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another good story, thanks. If i can make a suggestion, have a look at your reported speech. Even when it’s obvious who’s talking, there’s a lot of ‘he said, she said’ and it gets hard to read.

moralcompassmoralcompassabout 3 years ago

I stopped reading halfway down page one When eight out of nine consultative sentences start with Kathy told Alex or Alex told Kathy shows a lack of imagination and creativity by the author. You have an interesting story but very poor verbal presentation. If you want us to read your stories you need to make it interesting not this humdrum tripe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow! Seriously some of the worst dialogue I've ever read. Make up your mind how you want to do it either give us the conversations or report what was said, but don't mix them up. Also don't treat you readers like complete idiots, you don't need he said she said after every speech so long as it's clear who is speaking. Talking of, you can also mix up the he said she said a little he laughed, she spluttered, she looked worried as she asked...

Other than being a hard read because of the writing there's nothing new here so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

"He knew that none of this made any sense, though."

Did you realize you just had your character sum up the quality of this story?

One of the advantages of age and experience is that you learn traditional morals and wisdom did not invent themselves. By Darwin's reasoning, if Open Marriages were better for the species then monogamous marriages would have become extinct long ago. Polyamory, Open Marriages, Cuckoldry, Swinging, etc., are all Mutations of the traditional monogamous marriage. And whether you know or like it, most mutations fail, and many are deadly. Nature is constantly experimenting, so there are often variations to be found. The reality is that while once in a while you might wish you had more arms or legs, or a 12-inch cock, its a good bet that those people born with those variations don't do so well in the long run. You have to wonder, if most women preferred mating with men with big cocks, then by this point a 10-inch cock should be the reproductive norm. By the way you wistful size queens, that means that most women would have 44DD breasts, since who would want to fuck some skinny titless bitch? How's that feel?

As to the writing style, you might want to have the characters actually say and portray what they think, rather than just reporting to the reader what they think. Its better to hear each of the Three Bears speak out their consternation and puzzlement, rather than report that the Three Bears were surprised and concerned, and vocalized that concern. I hope you understand the difference.

But its not even that good of a plot idea, and is getting beat to death in Loving Wives. The wife wants to experience a huge cock, of a white guy. What about a black guy? What about a midget? What about a woman? What about other ethnicities and physical anomalies, like a paraplegic, or maybe social anomalies, like an ex convict, or a drug addict?

The wife has simply decided that her marriage is not that special anymore, which she even ends up admitting to Alex. And when is it going to occur to the three stooges that Alex really is a guiltless man whore, and no polyamory or open marriage is going to keep him from dipping his giant wick wherever he gets the chance? They better have really good health insurance.

So just another version of stupid people live fucked up lives and frequently experience failed marriages. Darwin is waiting for these misfits at the court house.

Thanks for the effort.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 3 years ago

Four really stupid characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Outside of the fact that a hall pass is another way of legally cheating while supposedly being married, both partners totally crushing their vows, this was a totally crazy, too much BS, fucked up story. Just no!

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

After reading this and chapter 2 I am sorry I read the series because the storyline just crashes and burns. 2 stars

jimjam69jimjam69about 2 years ago

Convoluted and downright dumb

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife worked on me for months trying to get me to give her a hall pass. I asked her what was it for me? Said that it would be to my benefit that she would learn some different techniques and that I could reclaim her when she got home. She was kind of jealous in the past when we would be out in there would be a different woman hitting on me or just flirting with me. So I said go for it but there's one thing you have to agree on if you take a extra lover then I will also. She dropped the idea and has never asked again. I thought I could notice changes in her so I started keeping a close eye on her. Sure enough when she had a girls night out I went into the same Club and surprise she had a man that she was dancing with. Of her friends also had different men with them. My wife was behaving pretty well. I couldn't say that much for the other two women I took pictures of all of them. Then I went to our local CVS and printed the pictures off of my phone and got three different envelopes. I went to the other two husbands houses and dropped the envelopes that contain their wives with the other men getting it on with them. Both houses had mail slots by their front door I wore a hood and sunglasses even though it was dark dropped the envelopes in the proper slots rang the doorbell and took off immediately. I ran back to the club and watched what vehicles the other men got in. Just so if I needed to in the future they might begin to start having automobile problems. The other two women rode with my wife. All six of them came out together laughing joking carrying on having a lot of fun. They all give each other a hug my wife only gave the guy she was with a quick hug and a quick kiss on the cheek. The other two women act like they was in competition. I actually work with the Wonder Woman's husband. I followed the girls to make sure they were going home instead of to one of the guys house. After my wife dropped off the first friend I headed home paid the babysitter put the kids in bed quickly got in the shower and got in bed. My wife came in shortly and bent over to give me a kiss. I turn my head and told her she smelt bad please go clean up she smelt like alcohol and smoke. She turned and went to the bathroom showered cleaned up came to bed. That time when she went to kiss me I kissed her back and I told her she smelled like my wife again. I really wasn't interested in sex with her at that point I was very disappointed in her behavior when I wasn't with her. The next day at work while having lunch the husband that I work with sat with me I don't think that he knew that his wife was with my wife the night before but he was telling of his disappointment that somebody had taken pictures of his wife with a different man and dropped them off at their house he didn't know who done it I went along with it talking and he said that he confronted his wife and they had a big argument. I said I was sorry and hope that they could work things out. He said that he wouldn't for sure because he for sure was not going to live with a woman that cheated on him. That evening my wife said she needed to talk to me. She explained what happened on the girls night out. Saying she was sorry for even giving the guy a hug and kiss on the cheek. Just for a little security I asked are you wanting an open marriage or something? No no no I just want to be honest with you because I don't want to lose you. I said thanks for telling me and I didn't hear it from someone all twisted around. My coworker and the other couple had a lot more trouble.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownabout 1 year ago

PolySwingerWife, that just means she'll fuck you if you buy her a drink, and if you don't have the money, she will loan it to you ...

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 year ago

The story is an example of terrible writing. Nothing flows, there is no drama or feeling, and just a lot of declarative sentences which are not connected.

StubbyoneStubbyone11 months ago

Tough to read. Dialog very stilted. No one just out of the blue asks for a hall pass. No emotion. Reads like a newspaper report . Only a 2-for effort.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

great story. i am shocked by some today. if you have a good strong marriage and in a long marriage a wife is going to desire another cock and usually a big one and there is nothing wrong in that. its better than her sneaking around her husbands back so i know for me i let my wife enjoy a big cock stud once in a while-no harm in that. what the hell is wrong with everyone today, she is your loving wife after all and will i promise you she will want to enjoy another cock and usually a bigger one too. i would rather have a happy satisfied wife and who is happy in her marriage and has a great sex life.at least for me a well fucked wife is a happy wife and my wife is indeed happy and i assure you satisfied as her and i make love but once in a while she needs a great fuck

BSreaderBSreader4 months ago
I couldn't finish

Reading this Tribble what a crock Tom wasn't really much of man that's pretty much what his wife thought of him and alex should have been beat he was nothing more than an arrogant piece of human dung I would have divorced the bitch so fast. At some point it no longer was about a hall pass and Tom's wife has no idea what Love really is. I know it's only fiction but people read this garbage and try to model there life's like these people. Terrible tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPolySwingerWife@PolySwingerWife
My name is Amber. In the last three decades, I have learned more about people than I ever thought I would. One thing I've learned is that people can be very judgmental about things that they have never experienced, or never want to. Because my husband enjoys watching me ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Hall Pass Series Info