Hall Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

. . .

Tom knew that Mary was acting mostly from a desire for revenge, and he also knew that seeing Kathy go down on Alex helped him to redefine marriage in his mind.

Tom had always felt that marriage carried with it a strict moral code, and now he was seeing that marriage can sometimes stray from the expected norms to include outside desire and feelings of betrayal that can lead to a change of heart and mind.

Tom commented to Mary, "We grow up believing that marriage is the ultimate in relationships, but we're never taught about the nuances that can be attached. And now we're both learning that marriage can warp and twist and become something different."

Mary shrugged her shoulders, then replied, "I think that marriage is made up of compromise. You chart a course, but you have to be willing to change your course depending on your current situation."

"Well," Tom said, "I guess a ship can change its course, but all in all, it's still in the same ocean. All it's done is change direction."

Mary asked Tom which direction he wanted to go. Tom sighed, "I guess an open marriage would still be a marriage. Right?"

Mary told Tom, "At least we're both married. That makes a difference. If Alex or Kathy were single, that could present a problem. I don't think Alex wants to lose me. He just likes to play around. And I have a feeling that Kathy is just excited about doing and being with someone new. And here you and I are."

Mary told Tom that she had an idea. She pulled out her phone and called Alex.

Alex grabbed his phone and answered it, breathing heavily.

Mary said, "Hey, baby. How's your day going?"

Alex tried not to sound breathless, "It's good. What's up?"

"Oh, I met this guy, Tom. I guess his wife works at the same place you do.

"Oh?"

"Yeah. I guess he has a hall pass. So, he and his wife have some kind of agreement or something."

Tom's mouth dropped open, and he mouthed, "What the fuck?"

Mary asked Alex, "Is that something you'd consider?"

"Um, it's something we can discuss at some time, I guess."

Mary said, "I mean, sex is just sex. Right?"

"Uh-huh."

Mary stated, "I'm going to have lunch with Tom and we can talk more when you get home."

. . .

Alex's cock began to soften, and Kathy asked if everything was okay.

Alex told Kathy that it had been Mary on the phone, and if he understood right, she and Tom were going to have lunch together.

Kathy sat up, smiled, and asked, "Did I hear her say something about him having a hall pass?" Alex nodded. Kathy's smile widened, "Then he's found someone and you and I have each other. This is so good."

Alex forced his cock back into his pants, to Kathy's chagrin. Then Alex asked Kathy, "What if they hit it off?"

Kathy looked out the windshield and noticed Tom's car. She also noticed that he wasn't alone.

Kathy asked Alex to describe Mary.

Alex told Kathy that Mary had blonde hair, a hot body, and was tanned. Kathy knew that it was Mary in Tom's car. Kathy said to Alex, "If it is Tom that is getting with Mary, then maybe we can all four have fun together sometimes."

Alex wasn't sure what to think about Mary having lunch with Tom. Alex asked Kathy, "Tom has a really small dick. Right?" Alex informed Kathy that Mary had married him because he had a big dick.

Kathy told Alex, "If Tom and Mary were to hook up, that would be so great." Alex nodded, "Mmm-Hmm."

Because Kathy hadn't agreed that Tom had a small dick, Alex became concerned. He knew that Mary had married him because he had a big dick, but could she want a man who wasn't as well hung? And if so, why?

Mary had never given Alex a reason to be concerned, but now she'd met the husband of the woman who'd just been sucking his cock. Alex prided himself on his ability to attract beautiful women because he had a big dick. And Mary was extremely beautiful. Now another man was going to be with Mary. Tom may not have a big dick, and even if it was bigger than average, he didn't have the looks that Alex had to go with it.

Alex kept reassuring himself that he had nothing to worry about, even if Mary and Tom did hook up. Alex knew he had the looks and the big cock that women want most. And, although he had never met Tom, he felt confident that Tom wasn't a threat.

. . .

Tom told Mary that she was crazy. Mary responded by saying that you have to push buttons from time to time.

Tom shook his head, "He's going to want to kick my ass, no matter if you and I have sex or not."

Mary giggled, "The only time that Alex is aggressive is when he's between a woman's legs. Otherwise, he's usually pretty laid back." Mary then added, "And if he is going to kick your ass, anyway, don't you want to make it worth it?

Mary told Tom that having sex with her would be the right thing to do since Alex had already had his cock inside of Kathy. Tom told Mary that maybe she wouldn't like being with him, considering that she married Alex solely because of the size of his dick. Mary retorted, "You have a cock, too. And luckily for you, I want it in me."

Tom thought for a moment, then he pulled out his phone and texted Kathy, "I'll take the hall pass, and don't hurry home, I might be busy."

Kathy smiled at Alex, then texted Tom back, "Thank you. I love you."

12