Hallmark Countdown to XXXmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie loved her family. But the fact was they were pretty conservative people. Kentucky seemed to bring that out in its residents. She'd even gone to an all-girls Catholic school but little had they known just how much Maggie was going to like seeing all those girls in uniform and how experimental a bunch of repressed Catholic school girls could be. She'd mostly stayed out of trouble though by keeping this side of her hidden as much as possible but it was hard to do that sometimes, especially when she needed to be fucked hard and nasty and in dirty ways that would no doubt have left her family and old friends back home aghast that sweet little Maggie could grow up to be so bad.

So the mansion was not just escape and release for her. It was also pretty much therapy and it was way cheaper and way more fun to get yourself fucked by beautiful women than to lay on some couch and talk about your issues with some shrink. Plus orgasms. Lots and lots of orgasms. Maggie loved them and the girls at the mansion always gave them to her like nothing else could.

"Fuckkkkk yesssssss ohhhh Lyssa! Fuckkkk it's been too long since you fucked this pussy!" Maggie groaned, getting off on the feel of Alyssa's hot tongue bathing her clitoris while she used a toy on her too, that plastic dildo sliding up her needy cunt and making Maggie feel so fucking good. "Ohhhhh yessssssss fuckkkk ohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkk fill it full of that big hunk of plastic Lyssa! Fuck me hard and nasty! Ohhhhh I need this so much!"

"Mmmmm yeahhh I can taste how much you need this! You're so fucking wet for me!" Alyssa moaned in between licks as she kept fucking Maggie with the cock-shaped dildo she held in her hand. "Oooooh yesssss you need it so bad and I'm going to give it to you! I'm going to make you come again and again and again for me!"

"Yesssssss! Please! I need that so much! Fuckkk I love how you all give it to me!" Maggie begged. "Make me walk funny when I get out of here! Fuck me hard! Fuck me like a slut!"

Maggie groaned and gasped, gripping onto the arms of the chair which had been moved close to the bed so she could be close to all the action. God, all of these women here were so hot. Maggie loved how every time she visited the mansion she found someone there she never would have expected in a million years would be into women. And today there were so many women like that here. This was a Hallmark Channel all-star team and so many of the stars of those Christmas movies were acting anything but pure as the driven snow.

It made her so hot to be a part of this. All of them were supposed to be so wholesome. Those movies were their bread and butter and they were all acting so slutty now, the exact opposite way they were supposed to be. And that was so much fun and so hot and nasty. Maggie was having a ball at this party with all of these women who were never supposed to be like this and she was sure she was going to come all over Alyssa's face and cream that dildo as the blue colored plastic pushed inside her pussy and filled her up so well.

"Fuckkkk don't stop ohhhhh please don't ever stop Alyssa! FUCKKKKK!" Maggie cried, getting closer and closer with each lash of Alyssa's amazing tongue against her clitoris while feeling the plastic push deep into her just the way she liked it. "Ohhhhhhhhh yessssssss fuck me! Lick me! OHHHH FUCKKK PLEASE DON'T STOP!"

Maggie had her hand still on the back of Alyssa's head, holding that clump of her hair and even though she knew she didn't have to, her body overruled her brain and she kept holding Alyssa down. She needed this too much and she was so glad she had it and she could come to this place to get fucked like no man could ever do to her.

Maggie's ex-boyfriend James had been such a huge wrestling fan and that had been how Maggie had met Stacy Keibler. Maggie hadn't been able to take her eyes off of those stunning legs and when she had seen Stacy from behind at one point and seen how those round cheeks looked so perfect in that tight dress she'd been wearing, she'd practically come just from eye fucking the wrestler and former cheerleader.

And Stacy had picked up on that too, following Maggie later that night into the ladies room so she could kiss her and fondle her through her clothes and lift up her skirt to slide her hand into Maggie's panties and finger fuck her while telling Maggie all about the mansion.

That had been such an amazing night and Maggie had been coming to the mansion ever since. The pleasure never stopped on her visits and Alyssa was one of her favorites to play with. She could make her come so well and Alyssa never got distracted, even when she was being fucked too which was absolutely what was happening at that very moment as Maggie could look down from her chair and see Alyssa on her knees in front of her jutting her bare ass out so Rose McIver could get between Alyssa's firm, meaty cheeks.

Maggie had such a great view of her fellow Hallmark star kneading those tight, tan cheeks and shoving her face into them so she could tongue lash Alyssa's smooth slit. And even though Maggie knew how good Rose's tongue could feel, Alyssa still kept focused on her, which Maggie really appreciated as she got closer and closer to orgasm.

And just as Maggie liked looking down and seeing Rose licking Alyssa, Rose loved looking up at her view too. Not only did she have Alyssa Milano's amazing ass in her face, but Maggie was a delicious treat too and Rose loved being able to see the woman naked and moaning in the chair while Alyssa fucked her. Seeing that charged up Rose even more and her tongue lashed away at Alyssa with thirsty licks while her own cunt dripped down her leg from how turned on this bedroom Christmas movie orgy was getting her.

Rose had been acting for a very long time, since she was a kid in fact, and that meant that she had long ago gotten used to all the perks of being a beautiful and famous actress. And there was no perk like this one. Nothing was more fun than getting your carnal needs tended to by women who knew how to do it. And this place gave her all that and more every time she visited it. Rose loved fucking women and she loved coming here to do it.

But she'd never been to a party quite like this before where what was supposed to be innocent and pure was corrupted into something deviant and so, so much fun. All of the sexiest women from Hallmark were here doing very deviant things to each other and Rose couldn't get enough of it. She had done those Christmas Prince movies for fun and for a nice paycheck and because it was a change of pace from eating brains and being a killer zombie on iZombie but she had never thought it could lead to this and she was so happy to indulge in this kind of a perk.

Rose was really getting turned on from knowing that all of the women who had been invited here today were famous for their ivory pure Christmas movies and that they were all engaged in such wild, passionate sex. They played good girls but here they were anything but that and all of them hadn't been able to get their clothes off fast enough as they had piled into Love's bedroom to play and fuck and enjoy every naked inch of each other's bodies.

Rose had already been with so many women she had never thought she would ever see undressed much less have sex with. Her pussy was drooling for more too and she was sure she was going to have to fuck all of these women at least once before she could even think about being satisfied today.

Everyone had let go of all of their inhibitions and the only thing that mattered was making each other feel good. Rose loved that kind of sex. She loved making love to someone she cared about and she also loved pure fucking where pleasure was all that anyone cared about. She loved it all. She was a sexual, sensual woman and letting go and being completely lost in the moment of erotic connection was such a serene, wonderful feeling.

And Rose was feeling mighty serene and a whole lot more as she pleasured Alyssa's wet pussy and felt her own wetness drip down. Rose had been to the mansion before. Her iZombie co-star Aly Michalka had made sure to bring her here as a birthday present surprise once and fuck that had been hot. She and Aly had fooled around a bunch of times before but to find out there were so many more women just like her who loved to be naked and loved to kiss and touch and pleasure each other without any shame or worry and without any men had made Rose so happy.

Rose was someone who kept her personal life very personal. She didn't make a public show of her sexuality and she wasn't into big showy public displays of affection. She was never going to have an Instagram boyfriend. She just loved connecting with people of all genders and all sexualities. It was the person that counted, not what was between their legs, and right then Rose was all about connecting with as many women was possible. This place brought out the lesbian in her and Rose enjoyed that immensely, especially these women.

She loved how bad they were all being. Rose thought about all the people who watched their cheesy but fun movies to be swept away in romance and chaste love and holiday spirit. They were meant to be sweet throwbacks during cynical, divisive times and Rose knew people loved those movies. She had never gotten as much fan reaction from anything like she had for her Christmas Prince movies. Rose loved that those movies made people happy and put them in a good mood at a time of year that was supposed to be about love and family and kindness.

So that made all of this extra hot for her. They were all famous for being pure and they were all being so dirty as they reveled in passionate all-girl sex. Everyone was naked. Everyone was feeling good. Everyone was beautiful and lost in erotic emotion. For someone who liked to believe she had no hang-ups about sex, this was a wonderful place for Rose and it all felt like they were getting away with being bad because they had all come here from Hallmark, where sex was practically forbidden, to be able to engage in the hottest, wildest expressions of lust.

Massaging Alyssa's ass cheeks as she kept them spread open, Rose displayed that hot, wild lust by pleasuring the woman's pussy as it was offered up for her. Alyssa had already gone down on her and so had so many of her friends. Rose loved how these women could make her feel every time she visited and she loved making them feel just as good.

"You're so wet!" Rose said in a lustful sigh, her soft New Zealand accent making it sound even sexier as she moaned out from how much she was enjoying all of this. "I love fucking you Alyssa! You're so hot! All of you! I wish you'd had a party like this a long time ago! Mmmmm letting all of us good girls act so bad and be so naughty!"

As much as she loved having her mouth on Maggie's pussy, Alyssa couldn't let that stand without a response.

"You? A good girl?" Alyssa giggled, knowing full well that the chaste and wholesome persona didn't suit Rose McIver. "Oh no missy! You're anything but a good girl! You're dirty and slutty just like us! There are a lot of good girls here but you are not one of them! Mmmmm no good girl eats pussy as well as you do!"

Rose gasped when Alyssa said that, reacting with mock outrage at the mere suggestion that she could ever not be as innocent and modest as her Hallmark characters were.

"Oh my! How dare you Alyssa? I am a good girl!" the sexy Kiwi teased while keeping Alyssa's ass cheeks spread and acting anything but like the good girl she claimed to be. "You're the dirty girl! You're the slut! You're the one who gets all wet and hot when I do this!"

Feeling very devilish during this holiday season, Rose moved her tongue to Alyssa's asshole and began to bathe it with wet licks. It was such an easy thing for her to do, her hands already had Alyssa spread wide open while she was bent over and going down on Maggie, so her asshole was there for the taking. And Rose did not hesitate to be greedy, she licked all over that tight, puckered ring, wetly circling around her sensitive hole and then pushing inside so she could really give it to Alyssa's asshole.

Alyssa immediately gasped and moaned in pleasure from the feel of Rose's naughty tongue rimming her. She even had to stop licking Maggie for a moment to handle the Christmas princess' tongue pushing into her ass. Rose was so good at licking pussy and she was even better at eating ass. The feel of that wet tongue probing her hungrily, pushing in wickedly stimulating Alyssa's ass, had her moaning in whorish delight.

"Fuckkkk yessssssssssss I am a slut! Oooooh fuck I love when you do that Rose!" Alyssa moaned. "Mmmm I was so wrong! You are a good girl! A good girl who knows just how to fucking lick my asshole! Do it you pretty little Hallmark slut! Lick that hot ass! Mmmm yessss shove it in deep and make me feel that good girl tongue all the way up my ass!"

Rose grinned as she got that reaction and, even though Alyssa had specifically urged her to keep going, she pulled her tongue out to tease her gorgeously naked lover some more.

"Mmmmm I hear you like a lot more up your ass than just my tongue," Rose giggled in her sexy accent. "I hear you love a big, hard, fake cock up here too!"

"Oh yeah?" Alyssa challenged, looking over her shoulder to be able to see Rose while she gave Maggie continued stimulation by working the toy into her sodden cunt harder and rubbing her clit with her fingers, making the blonde groan and hump up against them in the chair. "Who told you that?"

"Oh I'd never tell," Rose insisted, once again feigning playing innocent. "But I also heard that what you love most of all is Mr. Snappy banging you hard right up your hot ass so you can be the slut you are deep down! Mmmm I heard you love taking it up the butt like a filthy anal whore who can't get enough of Mr. Snappy stretching your hole and then having it shoved down your throat so you can get that ass to mouth taste you crave!"

"Ohhhhhhhh so that's how it is, huh?" Alyssa grinned as she rubbed her bare butt cheeks into Rose's pretty blonde face, urging the adorable Kiwi girl to get back between them and tongue both of her needy holes. "I think someone's going to get nothing but coal for Christmas if she doesn't get back to licking like a good Hallmark girl should!"

"Oh I'm going to get lots more than that," Rose laughed back, loving the feel of those smooth, thick and tan cheeks rubbing into her face as she playfully nipped at them with her teeth and wished, not for the first time, that her iZombie character had been after hot girl ass and not brains. "I'm going to get all of this pussy! And all of this tight, yummy asshole of yours Alyssa! And I think for Christmas you're going to get what you want too! Mmmm and I know that what you want is to be the meat in a Rose sandwich!"

Rose followed that up with a series of hot licks against Alyssa's slit that had her panting and groaning while she continued fucking Maggie with her fingers. Alyssa loved feeling that tongue working over her slit and lapping up the juice so she could swallow it and when Rose moved her tongue back to Alyssa's asshole, Alyssa's reaction was even stronger.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssss fuckkkk ohhhhh yeahhhh get that tongue back on my ass! Lick that fucking nasty hole!" Alyssa groaned, fucking Maggie even more with the dildo and making the blonde groan even more from rubbing against her clit. "Do it Rose! Oooooh you sexy fucking Kiwi whore! Is that what you want? To fuck me with Rose? Stuff me full of cock and make me take on that Rose sandwich? To make me the meat for you sluts to fuck? Ohhhh yessssss!"

"Mmmmhmmm you're gonna be the meat in our sandwich! Two hot Roses fucking you hard!" Rose teased as she looked over across the bedroom to where Rose McGowan was giving it hard to Kimberly, yanking her pussy coated strap-on out to shove it into Ashley's mouth so she could taste her sister and then pushing the toy back into Kimberly's waiting cunt as the married mother howled in rapture. "You'll get it so nasty from us too! Mmmm one of us in your pussy and the other up this hot ass! Ooooh maybe both of us in your pussy or, if you're extra dirty, then you get to have both of us up your ass! Two Roses pounding your fucking ass with big cocks so you can be a total slut for Christmas!"

Fuck that was hot, Alyssa moaned to herself. She didn't want either Rose to find out just how much the thought of it turned her on. Alyssa loved going back and forth with her old Charmed co-star. Her friendly rivalry with Rose was one of her favorite things as they both tried to be the alpha female and they both tried to outfuck the other. But even though they both tred to be the alpha, they each had given up their asses to the other before and they were definitely going to do it again.

Alyssa loved the idea of being taken by both Rose McGowan and Rose McIver. Both of them knew how to fuck so well. Both of them were amazing lovers who could lick and suck and finger and use toys. And the thought of having them together at the same time, both of them eating her pussy and her asshole and stuffing fingers up her holes and then taking her with toys, made her drip with desire.

Alyssa wanted both of them. She wanted Rose to have Mr. Snappy tightly around her waist and she wanted Rose McIver with a toy too. She wanted them to spit roast her and fuck her face and her cunt at the same time and then let them DP her and pound her pussy and ass together before she let them take it even further and stuff her pussy at the same time with two hard fake cocks before the plastic got all gooey from her fuck cream and she let them give her a double ass stuffing.

Alyssa was so fucking turned on by that idea but she didn't want to say it because she was sure if she did her housemate was going to make damn sure she got it for Christmas. And Alyssa did not want to give Rose that kind of an edge over her, at least not yet. So before she could moan out an assent to the blonde's kinky idea, Alyssa chose to ignore the Kiwi and instead buried her face back between Maggie's legs so she could put her mouth to use by eating her out.

That had Maggie shrieking with delight as Alyssa used her mouth and toy on her and Rose grinned because she knew no answer here was definitely a yes. So she got back to work too, licking at Alyssa's asshole while taking one hand off her firm cheeks to slide her fingers up her twat instead. And while she did that, Rose was already thinking about how she and Rose McGowan could really jingle Alyssa's bells.

But while Alyssa's future fate was still only a fantasy, the reality of having to take on two women at once was what was befalling the woman who was literally whimpering for mercy as the pleasure overwhelmed her.

She knew this was wrong. This was so wrong. This was nothing but sick, disgusting sin. This was an abomination, all of these women with other women turning their back on goodness and purity to indulge in wanton wickedness, rutting in their own tawdriness like pigs.

And yet she was not only a part of it too, she loved it. And it was hardly her first time either. She was trying so hard to fight against it with all of her heart and soul and yet her body was betraying her yet again. She was supposed to be the purest of them all. She was supposed to be a paragon of morality and virtue. This was supposed to be the last place she would ever be seen and this was not anything she was ever supposed to be involved with and yet she was and it filled her with such intense carnal lust that she was powerless against her own desire.

She was the queen of Hallmark Christmas movies. She was someone who kept Christmas holy on screen and off. She was someone who represented morals and ethics and carnal forbearance. She held people to high standards of virtue and judged them harshly when they couldn't live up to it. And because of that she felt such guilt over the sin she was committing by even being here much less being a willing participant. But she also felt immense pleasure, pleasure like she never dreamed was possible, pleasure that no man, even her husband, could ever give her.