Hallmark Countdown to XXXmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose could fuck her so good. Kimberly loved what Rose did to her. She loved what all of these women did to her. Rose's hard thrusts and the feel of her hands squeezing her breasts like she was a piece of slut meat made Kimberly so hot and so did all of those filthy words. Kimberly had never gotten any proof of it but she always imagined Brad was cheating on her when he toured and had all those little barely legal sluts following him around in their little country girl Daisy Duke shorts and tiny shirts tied at the bottom to show off their slutty belly bling, not to mention all those country music cougar whores who would have done anything to taste Brad's pure country cock.

Kimberly thought about that all the time when he was touring, sure he was cheating on her every night and she knew it was perverted but it made her so hot because it almost gave her permission to cheat too. Because she wanted those girls too. She wanted to fuck those teen pussies and fuck those cougar whores with their cheap makeup and trashy ways. And Kimberly most wanted to be here, taking Mr. Snappy deep and feeling Rose fuck her like no man ever could, especially her husband.

It had taken her a long time to get to this point where she was okay with her own sexuality and even though she knew it was wrong to be into all she was into and to cheat on her husband and leave the kids with the nanny so she could go off and get fucked in Malibu. God she had come all the way from fucking Nashville, Tennessee to be here and she hadn't doubted that decision for a second. The wholesome star of the Father of the Bride movies had fallen hard and she loved it. She loved how dirty she could be because being fucked this hard by Rose wasn't even as kinky as she could get.

Like all of the guests crowding Love's bedroom, Kimberly had starred in many Hallmark movies, especially around Christmas time. And she had been so easy to seduce many years ago. Every time she was in L.A. she made sure to make the trip to Malibu for some relief and release and this was her kind of party for sure. Kimberly let go of the frustrations of being a neglected wife and all the pressures of motherhood and being a working actress and having to be fucking perfect and wholesome all the time.

She needed this and she loved being bent over so she could be fucked by another woman and feel that thick, long plastic cock being forced up her cunt from behind. Kimberly had her hands on Love's bed right on the edge and her feet on the floor as she jutted her ass out and let Rose take her like she needed to be taken. Each hard thrust felt so good. She hadn't been fucked like this in so long and the way Rose was smacking her bare ass had her hissing and quivering with immense pleasure.

"Yessssssssss fuck me! Ohhhhhhhhh fuck me! Fuck me hard Rose! Stuff that little married cunt of mine that my husband never fucks!" Kimberly panted in need, her fingers digging into Love's sheets as she was taken so forcefully just how she needed it. "Shove it deep inside me! Fuck me and make me loose so I can go home for Christmas with a satisfied pussy for once! Fuck me like the cheating slut I am! Ohhhhh your cock is so much bigger than Brad's and I need it so much! Slap my ass while you fuck me! Make the good girl your whore! Ohhhhhh!"

Kimberly happily would have kept begging for it as she got off on every thrust she was getting. But she wasn't the only woman bent over the bed with her ass out and being taken from behind and Kimberly's cries were silenced when she was lustfully kissed. And the married woman returned that kiss with one of her own, making it all hot and filthy as she did what she wasn't supposed to and reveled in the taboo of it while letting everyone in the bedroom see just how kinky she could be.

"Oh fuck yeah! That's so fucking hot!" Rose moaned while watching the desire filled tongue kiss between the two women as she fucked Kimberly. "Ohhhhhh you nasty girl! Do it! Kiss her while I fuck you! Ohhhh fuck yeah Hallmark would lose its fucking shit if it saw you now Kim!"

Seeing Kimberly so eagerly kiss the other woman had Rose's lips feeling lonely. Fortunately there was a solution to that because just as Kimberly was not the only one bent over the bed, Rose was not the only one going at someone with a strap-on. Right next to Rose, Jennifer Aniston was giving it hard to the other woman Kimberly was kissing and Rose didn't hesitate to lean over for a kiss from her friend.

Rose didn't say a word. She just kissed her housemate as the actress thrust away, gloriously naked except for the strap-on she was stuffing up the other woman's pussy from behind. She was happily buried inches deep into the woman's sopping wet pink hole and Jennifer didn't hesitate to kiss Rose back as she remained lost in the pleasure she was feeling from being able to fuck like this. They started tongue kissing while they both fucked their horny female lovers, shoving plastic cock into them while they made out.

"Mmmmm I told you Love's idea was a good one," Jennifer said with a little chuckle after she and Rose broke their kiss.

"I never said it wasn't, I just said those Christmas movies were dumb," Rose said. "Mmmmm but I think I'm starting to come around on them!"

Rose couldn't stomach those movies. They were precious. They were cloying. They were saccharine and sugary and all the things she hated about mass-produced, overly commercialized art. And they all had the same plot too with women who were totally focused on career finding some small town "real man" who got her to give up her life in the city and sell Christmas trees or something with him. And sometimes there were princesses and all that garbage too.

However, as Rose looked over at the bed and saw Love happily squeezing Danica's pert ass cheeks while Lacey ate Love out and Danica bounced on her face and made her hot perky tits jiggle Rose had to admit those moves weren't all bad. And she especially felt that way when she looked down on hers and Jennifer's handiwork as they both fucked the willing women bent over in front of them. The movies might have been terrible but the jiggling asses that were bouncing up against their fake cocks as they thrust into them were divine and Rose smacked Kimberly's hot MILF ass again.

"Look at these fucking sluts!" Rose teased, knowing it got Kimberly off to be reminded how bad she was being. "Look how much they love being nasty! They don't even try to hide it! Oooooh and it's making this tight little cunt of hers so fucking juicy as she swallows all of Mr. Snappy! Take it Kim! Take him all the way inside you as I fuck this pretty little pussy and little sister gets it from Jennifer!"

"Yesssssssssssss fuck us both! Ooooooh make us take it deep! Fuck those dirty pussies and send us home to our husbands fucked up from how good you made us feel!" Kimberly begged before getting back to kissing the woman bent over next to her in a sinfully forbidden smooch.

It was such a deep, passionate kiss between Kimberly and her partner and it was one that was crossing a line that she was so willing to cross. Because this was no mere woman she was kissing. As Rose had so happily noted this was so much more. It hadn't been a figure of speech. She really was kissing her little sister and Kimberly happily slipped her tongue back into Ashley Williams' mouth so the two sisters could share a taboo tongue kiss. It was so hot for the sisters to do this so openly and so lustfully and it wasn't just a turn on for them. Rose loved it and so did Jennifer.

"Oh fuck yeah! Show me how much you two sluts love each other!" Jennifer moaned out. "Do it! Suck on each other's tongues! I want you sluts to both come all over our cocks! Soak our dicks with your pussy juice and then I want to see you two suck each other's flavor off! Mmmm I want to see Kimberly sucking my cock and tasting Ashley's slut juice off it and then Ashley you're going to suck off Rose and taste your big sister's cum!"

All of this was such a naughty rush to Jennifer. She didn't usually act this dominant but she liked it. It was like she was letting her own dirty side out too. She loved wearing this strap-on around her waist. Rose had given it to her as a gift years ago and Jennifer loved using it especially when she was doing it with Rose, just like she was doing right then as they were side by side, fucking two gorgeous women who were blood relatives.

It was so hot to do this. Jennifer couldn't help but get excited by the wicked taboo being broken. If either Kimberly or Ashley had been unwilling or even hesitant, Jennifer wouldn't have gotten into this but they were both so willing. The two sisters were so horny for each other and to be fucked and Jennifer was super turned on for it as a result. Ashley was so sexy and so fuckable and had such a sexy body. Jennifer loved being wicked with her especially with Rose by her side as they both turned these good girl, married sisters into their eager fuck sluts with their big, fake cocks.

Jennifer and Rose then fell into another hot kiss while they fucked the sisters, the two of them eagerly playing with each other's naked tits as they defiled the seemingly pure and innocent Hallmark stars. Both Ashley and Kimberly were married with two kids at home and thriving careers in the wholesome TV-PG movie market but they didn't care about any of that now. They both just wanted to be fucked and they wanted to incestuously kiss and do a whole lot more too.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck yes that's so hot!" Ashley squealed in naughty pleasure as her sister's saliva now dribbled down her chin. "Mmmmm I want that so much! I'll suck off your juice Kimberly! I'll suck Mr. Snappy clean just like I do after Rose fucks your ass, big sister! I love when you fuck my face and make me taste her Rose! Ohhhh fuck Jen yesssssss! Fuck me with that big, fake cock! Do what my husband can't! Make me come all over a fucking cock that never goes soft! Ohhhhh yessssss harder! Please harder! Fuck me Jen! Ohhhh yesss you always fuck me so good! All of you make me come so hard ohhhhhhh yessss especially you Kimberly!"

Ashley moaned in wanton lust before she tongue kissed her older sister again. The two rubbed their tongues together in deep desire and absolute comfort in breaking the taboo of lesbian incest. It hadn't always been this way. It had been a tough road for them to get here. But they were so glad this was where they were now. In fact they had never been closer as sisters now that they were lovers too. Kimberly had even recently announced that she and Ashley would be doing Hallmark Christmas movies together and deep down both of them wished the movie could be about this, about two women with neglectful husbands and bratty kids who snuck around and fucked women and fell into a passionate incestuous affair with one another.

Once upon a time, both of them had been to the mansion many times before and had never known the other also went there too. They had never dreamed that the other would be craving the sensual touch of a woman too. For Kimberly she had heard about the mansion through the naughty grapevine, hearing gossip and scandalous talk about a secret hideaway where beautiful women went to fuck each other's brains out. She'd acted so shocked and disturbed by these reports, making it seem like the very idea of such a place was offensive and against all of her values.

But deep down Kimberly had gotten wet just thinking about it. She'd secretly wanted to try women for years, especially as her pussy had grown more and more neglected after she and Brad had kids. She'd read dirty stories online from other horny housewives about women finding comfort with other women and she'd watched lesbian porn and when she'd heard about the mansion she'd known it had been the place for her. So when she'd found the path to get there, she'd run down it, eager and happy to experience pure sexual bliss in the arms of another woman.

For Ashley though it had been much easier. Alyson Hannigan had only been too eager to invite her friend and How I Met Your Mother co-star over for some experimental fun. Ashley had always been more free-spirited than Kimberly and she'd been an actress almost her whole life, treading down the path her older sister had created for her, doing plays and soap operas and hanging around very sexy, uninhibited people her whole life. She'd been with a few girls before Alyson had gotten her but she'd never really enjoyed it as much as she did now until Alyson brought her to the mansion for the first time.

That was where Ashley had seen a chance to really let go and just indulge in sex without relationship BS or all the drama that came with men. She'd been coming here since that first year on How I Met Your Mother, even after she'd gotten married and had kids. Ashley hadn't been able to get enough. She just felt so liberated and happy and sexy here. But she'd never dreamed she'd ever find Kimberly here too.

The two had spent years both coming to the mansion and never encountering the other, like two ships passing in the night without any knowledge of the other. Kimberly had never been there the same night as Ashley and vice versa but one night that had all changed.

It had been when Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera had thrown their annual Grammy Awards orgy party at the mansion and Kimberly had ditched Brad to go, never dreaming that she'd ever find her own little sister naked at the party with her face buried between Jennifer Hudson's dark thighs while Gwen Stefani had been behind Ashley spreading her buns open so she could tongue her asshole.

Kimberly had been just as naked as Ashley had been when she had discovered her sister in the mass of writhing bodies mid-orgy. In fact Kimberly had been sprawled out on one of the mansion's couches with Kelly Clarkson between her legs eating her out while she'd been making out with Adele and playing with her amazingly soft boobs. But as good as that had been, Kimberly hadn't been able to ignore what she had seen.

She had totally freaked out over it and she'd gotten up from the couch, allowing Kelly and Adele to simply start going at each other instead, and had yanked Ashley away from her lovers. She had pulled her right out of that room, demanding to know what she was doing there, and the two sisters had begun fighting.

Each had been so shocked and embarrassed to see the other there and they had started arguing, letting it bubble over into anger as they each accused the other of horning in on the other's fun, of being a lesbian cheater, something they were clearly both guilty of, and of ruining everything. There had been both figurative and literal finger pointing and lots of yelling and even a few tears between them as they had angrily confronted each other over the shocking revelation that they had both came here to cheat on their husbands and indulge in hidden desires.

And this hadn't been some kind of argument that had turned into a naked cat fight where they had wrestled each other to the ground and ended up kissing and succumbing to wicked desire. It had been the actual kind of fight where both of them had found their clothes, stormed out of the mansion and not talked to each other for an entire month. The two sisters had usually talked every day, but they had both been so furious at the other, each feeling like the other had violated their secret and that the other was somehow in the wrong.

The fight had gotten so bad between the sisters that even the women at the mansion had heard about what was happening and, given it was kind of because of them that Ashley and Kimberly were fighting, they had decided to do a little family therapy. Rose and Love had actually been the leads on that, telling the two of them that they shouldn't be mad at each other and they had nothing to be ashamed or angry about. And they even brought them both to the mansion with the promise of just talking and trying to bring them both together.

Truthfully it hadn't been hard to coax them back. As angry as they had been, both sisters missed each other and had been embarrassed about what had happened. They had both wanted to set things right and so once they were together while there had been some shouting and some more tears it had quickly turned to hugs and reconciliation. And that was when Rose had shown she was there to inspire more than dialogue.

Rose and Love had told them both about the mother and daughter pair they had once encountered at a farm and how they had been able to work through their differences and connect in a very deep and meaningful way. Rose had told Kimberly and Ashley that she wanted the same for them and that it was time for both of them to become way more than sisters so they could have an even stronger bond between them.

Rose had been the aggressive one in pushing this crazy idea but Love had totally gone along with it and shown her enthusiasm for this taboo to be broken. And even though it had been an absolutely crazy idea, one both sisters initially were very resistant to, the more they had heard about Bobbie Jo and Faye and what happened at the mansion whenever Jessica and Ashlee Simpson or Hilary and Haylie Duff or even Lindsay and Ali Lohan and their mom Dina all visited, the more it hadn't been so crazy after all. They both knew how beautiful the other was and how good the other looked naked. And neither of them wanted to stop coming to the mansion.

Rose and Love had both urged a very unconventional therapy for them both, convincing Ashley and Kimberly to undress in front of each other and see each other's nude bodies again. Rose had led them down a path of illicit sin so slowly, taking it step by step by step that they had barely even realized they were being taken there until Rose and Love were coaxing them to kiss and caress each other, not like sisters, but like lovers. And before they had even known what was happening, they'd succumbed to it and had kissed and touched and found that the deeper they had gone down the rabbit hole, the more they had liked it.

That night both sisters had learned there was nothing like each other's touch to make them feel good and that each time their husbands left them lonely and unfulfilled and each time their kids drove them crazy and in need of escape, they could find comfort in each other. Kimberly and Ashley had connected not just as lovers that night, but as lesbian incestuous lovers and they hadn't looked back since. Everyone at the mansion had seen a two-sister show that night and since then the Williams sisters had been coming to the mansion together and enjoying all of its pleasures as a team.

And that's just what they were right then as they were both bent over the bed for Rose and Jennifer. Ashley and Kimberly passionately kissed while moaning like depraved sluts from being fucked from behind and they wanted it all. This was the best thing that had ever come from their Hallmark work and they didn't want the pleasure to ever stop.

"Fuck us! Please fuck us! Fuck Ashley's pussy hard so I can shove my face right into my own sister's crotch and taste how loose and creamy she is!" Kimberly begged, clawing at Love's sheets as she was overcome with intense desire from her sister's kiss and the thick inches of Mr. Snappy fucking away her tightness. "Oooooh I can't wait to lick you baby sister! I want to eat you out in front of everyone and let them see how you come all over my face and how much I love to taste it!"

"Oooooh I want that too!" Ashley panted and moaned as she reached between her own legs to play with her clit as Jennifer filled up her pussy with the hard, fake cock she always craved. "I'll come all over your face and let you come in my mouth too! Mmmmm fuckkkk fuck me Jen! Fuck me hard! I love how you fuck my pussy and I love seeing Rose fucking my big sis! Ooooooh fuck yeah take that huge dick sis! I love seeing your married pussy get fucked by that thick black plastic! I want Rose to fuck you like Brad doesn't and I want to shove my face into that sloppy wet cunt of yours and lick all your cum out so everyone can see! Ohhhh fuckkk I want this all so much!"