Hallmark Countdown to XXXmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pleasure was overwhelming her, making her turn her back on her faith and her family and her own morality. The pleasure was making her do things she knew she never was supposed to do. The pleasure was making it so all Candace Cameron Bure wanted to do was to be naked and to be a lesbian and to be absolutely fucked in every hole at the same time so she could feel nothing but sinful orgasms that rattled her soul and left her reveling in her immorality like a dog in heat and not the chaste, modest woman she was supposed to be.

She was breathing hard, her breaths coming in short, ragged gasps as her bare chest heaved and she felt her skin glow with perspiration. The sweat on her body was making her glisten like she had been working out hard. In fact that was what she told her husband every time she did this and she returned home still breathless and sweaty. She lied to the man she was supposed to honor and obey and she told him she had been at the gym. And instead Candace had been at the mansion, getting the kind of workout only these insatiable jezebel whores could give her, just like she was now as they left her breathless with weak knees and a desperate need to be ravished in the most depraved and sinful ways.

"Please! Please oh please oh please!" Candace whimpered, her voice meek as she felt such intense pleasure but such immense guilt and shame at the same time.

She couldn't stop staring at all the nude women in the bedroom with her as she stood there completely naked and fully exposed. She loved all of their bodies. She wanted them all. It was nothing but naked female flesh. Breasts and asses to be touched and worshipped. Lips to be kissed. Vaginas to taste. Yesssssss she needed to taste them all. Candace wanted to get her mouth on all of those other women and taste their honey. She wanted to kiss and lick them. She wanted to worship their sexes. She wanted to let them defile and debase her and leave her covered in their sexual release like she was nothing but a cheap tramp.

Candace hated that she felt this way. She prayed every morning and every night for these feelings to leave her but they didn't. God was clearly testing her and Candace felt like she was failing because the feelings only got stronger and she only succumbed to them more. These women were devils and she was willingly letting them corrupt her because she was weak against their pleasure.

"Please what?" Jewel wickedly teased, rubbing her fingers against Candace's soaking wet slit before running them through the dirty blonde hair of Candace's thick bush, the bare body of one of Hollywood's most outspoken fundamentalist Christians completely exposed and vulnerable to all the lewd intent of the women around her. "Say it Candace! Tell us what you need! Tell us what you're dying for us to do to you!"

She was weak. Candace couldn't resist all this beautiful nude female flesh. She was torn between what she knew she was supposed to want and what she knew she truly needed. She was a filthy, disgusting sinner. Candace loved looking at all those naked women as they ravished each other in the most untoward ways. She loved looking at them kiss and touch each other and...oh God...fuck each other. Yesssssssssss that filthy word. She wanted to say it. But she resisted. She had to try and be strong.

"Nooooo...I...I...can't...I...ohhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhh!" Candace mewed as Jewel's fingers toyed with her soft pubic hair and then slid back down onto the slick lips of her overheating vagina. "Please Jewel! Please! Please don't do this! Don't make me want it! Please don't tempt me! Ohhhh Jesus please guide me away from this sin! Pleaaaaaaase ohhhhhhhhh pleaaaaaaaaaaaase yessssssssssssss yesssssssssssss ohhhh nooooo God don't abandon me in this den of iniquity! Please take me into Your light and guide me away from sin! I...I...ohhhhhhhhhhhhh God please! PLEASE!"

Jewel couldn't help but laugh as Candace seemed to be praying right in front of them. But for what Jewel wasn't quite clear because as much as Candace seemed to be begging for escape from the mansion and all that was happening in this crowded, sex-soaked bedroom, she wasn't actually doing anything to help herself. Instead Candace was standing there completely nude and letting herself be touched everywhere as Jewel's other hand slid up the married woman's body to fondle her bare breasts, cupping her MILFy mounds and playfully tugging at her erect nipples while she continued to stimulate her pussy with her other hand.

And for all her pleas for help from forces above, that didn't change that Candace had willingly come here knowing full well what this place was all about and what they had done to her here before and she had, of her own free choice, removed her own clothing and allowed herself to be naked. So Candace's prayers were either for show or to try and assuage her own guilt because Jewel knew they were not sincere. The married woman and loudly outspoken Christian was far too wet for it to be otherwise.

"Taste yourself!" Jewel commanded as she brought her fingers up from Candace's pussy right to her mouth. "Taste your own slutty juice! Taste what a fucking whore you are Candace! You act all high and mighty and pure and innocent but you're just as big a slut as we are!"

Jewel was having so much fun with this. She didn't usually get rough or dominant but she couldn't help herself here. She really got into having naughty fun with someone like Candace, who was so deeply repressed and had stifled her own sexuality. Jewel wanted to bring the wanton woman out of Candace and she loved making the pure Christian girl who was so quick to judge others and push her beliefs onto them fall into sin and have that ivory pure façade of hers crumble against a wave of lesbian lust.

Candace whimpered as she was told such mean things by Jewel. It made face turn red with humiliation but it also made her even more aroused. She was an active participant in her own shaming too as she couldn't resist Jewel's fingers. Candace didn't fight what was happening to her. Instead she parted her lips and began sucking on the Alaskan's digits, tasting her own sex all over those fingers and moaning wantonly at the flavor of her own arousal.

"Yessssssss that's it!" Jewel moaned as she slid her fingers in and out of Candace's mouth, feeding her the taste of her own pussy juice and leading her further down this path of unholy sin. "Taste your own pussy you little slut! You fucking whore! You're not the good girl you pretend to be Candace! You're a horny slut just like us!"

That statement got some pushback. But not from Candace. She couldn't disagree, not with Jewel's fingers in her mouth as the Christian star wrapped her lips around those juicy digits and sucked them clean. Instead the pushback came from the other woman who was all over Candace and making sure the married woman was overwhelmed completely with pleasure.

"Oh no she's not like us! She's fucking worse than we could ever be!" Sarah Michelle Gellar evilly teased as she squeezed the thick cheeks of Candace's bare ass, kneading those fleshy MILF buns like they were pieces of meat. "She's a liar! She's a cheater! She's a hypocrite! Mmmm she claims to be all moral and pure and she prays to God all the time but it's all fake, isn't it Candace? Because you're fake! You try to tell people how to live and how to act and how to be righteous but you're living a lie! Tell us what you really are! Tell us that the good married woman pure as falling fucking snow is really a filthy dyke whore cheating on her husband with women who gets off on being a nasty fucking slut who's going straight to Hell!"

"Noooooooooo!" Candace cried, her eyes tearing up from the embarrassment and shame of how good these women were making her feel as they pawed at her naked body and made her feel so dirty and disgustingly sinful. "I'm not going to Hell! All of you are going to Hell! God will forgive me and welcome me into his Kingdom because I'm good and you're nasty and filthy and disgusting lesbian jezebel whores and....OHHHHH OHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Candace couldn't even finish her claims before she again succumbed to the pleasure. Not only did Jewel take her saliva coated fingers and shove them back into Candace's waiting, wet pussy but Sarah smacked Candace's bare ass hard. She spanked both of those round, smooth cheeks, slapping them aggressively and then spreading them open so she could bury her face into the not-so-wholesome woman's ass crack.

Sarah had been on her knees the whole time, kneading and squeezing Candace's bare buns and when she shoved her face into that ass and pushed her tongue right into the married woman's puckered ring so she could tongue fuck her asshole, Candace became lost in delirious pleasure. Candace panted and gasped and whimpered in between loud, happy cries as Jewel fingered her and Sarah rimmed her, the pleasure making her words lose all force and meaning.

"Oooooooh look at you! Does your husband make you feel that way?" Jewel taunted as she roughly finger fucked Candace, shoving three fingers into the pinkness of the woman who had done so many Hallmark movies that no one could keep count. "Does he make you moan like the whore you are? Does he spread open those big booty cheeks of yours and eat your ass like Sarah's doing? Does he shove his fingers into your dripping wet twat and fuck that hole so you can take it like a whore and come like a sinful fucking slut?"

Jewel wasn't saying this to be mean and neither was Sarah. This was a game to them and they knew Candace, despite every insistence from her to the contrary, got off on it. She could whine and beg for mercy and call out for Jesus as much as she wanted. Nothing could hide the fact that Candace was wet. Her juices were dripping onto Jewel's fingers and running down her hand onto her wrist from how turned on Candace was. Her supposedly pure and moral ways had cracked like an eggshell and the needy, horny woman inside her who was desperate to be satisfied was being exposed.

"No! He...he...never does...he never would! I...I...I don't like this! I don't want it!" Candace lied as she did absolutely nothing to try and make Jewel and Sarah actually stop what they were doing and found herself weakening against the force of the wicked lesbian pleasure with each thrust of Jewel's fingers and each wicked lick of Sarah's tongue against her anus as it pushed inside her again, burrowing up her ass so Sarah could drive her wild with forbidden ecstasy. "He respects me! He loves me! He would never treat me like this! Like...like some filthy whore like...ohhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh OHHHH JESUS YESSSS YESSSSSSSSS OHHHHHHH THAT FEELS SO GOOD!!!"

"Oh yeah you're SUCH a good, pure wife aren't you?" Jewel smirked, her own heart beating hard and fast with the pleasure she felt being so filthy with the ivory pure star of so many wholesome movies. "Completely submissive to him just like the Bible says. Being a good wife who never talks out of turn and lets her big, strong, powerful man make all the decisions! Submitting to his authority and not wanting to kiss other men in your movies because it makes him so angry to see his wife even pretending to be attracted to someone else. Mmmm if only he could see you now Candace. If only he could see what you're really like! If only he could see what a cheating whore you are and how you love being fucked by women! That you're not pure! That you're a filthy fucking lesbian slut who loves to eat pussy and sticks her pretty tongue up tight girl holes! If only he could see what a whore you really are! Fucking women and letting them finger fuck your hot, hairy cunt and eat your ass!"

The sound of those filthy, terrible words made Candace's knees buckle. She couldn't help herself. She loved this all so much even though she knew it was wrong and deviant and against the word of God. She was violating her vows to love, honor and obey. She was turning against His commandments and indulging in homosexual behavior that was strictly forbidden. She was betraying her husband and her family and her devotion to God. She was sick and deviant and it made her feel so fucking good that she never wanted it to stop.

All Candace wanted was to stay here forever and let these woman paw at her and defile her and use her body. She wanted to let them have their wicked ways with her and use their mouths and tongues and fingers and even their filthy, depraved toys on her. Candace hated this and she loved it too.

She felt so dirty and sinful. She was everything she was trying to fight against by being so vocal in her values and pushing back against the sinful, godless liberal agenda. She was a hypocrite and she knew it. The sin of Hollywood had corrupted her and she felt the power of Satan in everything Jewel and Sarah and all of these filthy lesbians were doing to her and each other. And yet Candace wanted it all. She wanted to stay here and be defiled even while she pretended she didn't.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! OOOOOOH OOOOOOOH JEWEL! OHHHH SARAH OHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSS!!!" Candace cried out, panting and grunting as they both took her like depraved animals with their fingers and tongue as she tried to somehow get her self-control back and end this deviant behavior before she succumbed to orgasm from it. "Noooooo! Ohhhhh no! Stop! Please stop! Jesus make it stop! Ohhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhh my Goddddddddd! Ohhhhhh! Noooooooo! Stop! Stop touching me! Stop ohhhhhhhhh licking meeeeeeee ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! This is wrong! You're sick sinners! Let me help you end your wickedness! Please!Stop this now! Let me guide you away from this path and toward morality and virtue and His word! Let me...oooooh oooooh my Goddd! Sooooo gooood! Ohhhhhh!!!"

Sarah laughed as she twisted and corrupted the supposedly innocent mother of three. She pulled back from Candace's asshole long enough to spread her cheeks open again and spit a big, gooey gob of her saliva right into that hole, a filthy act that made Candace hiss in pleasure from how good it felt.

"What are you going to do Candace? Read us some more scripture? Mmmmm are you going to try and pray away the gay in us like you tried the first time you were here?" Sarah taunted, spitting into Candace again and making her moan even more. "Are you going to exorcise the lesbian demons inside us? Do you think Satan is controlling our pussies? Mmmmmm you tried that already and look at you now! You're even sluttier than all of us because you pretend this is wrong and you know it's so fucking right! You don't want to submit to your husband! You want to submit to US and be our dirty little dyke fucktoy as you beg us to fuck your mommy holes and fuck you deep and nasty right by the Christmas tree! You don't even want to worship Jesus anymore Candace! You just want to get on your fucking knees and worship pussy! You want to kneel like a good servant before a hot, wet cunt and receive its holy blessing all over your fucking face you fake fucking Christian whore!"

Sarah's words were harsh but they were all with purpose. Sarah knew what Candace really wanted even if she wasn't ready to admit it. It had been this way ever since Candace had first come to the mansion looking to "cure" them all and bring them the word of God to save them from their wicked lesbian ways. Candace had been the only one who had been cured that day, cure of her anti-LGBTQ ways and her faux morality, and she had been coming back ever since claiming to be pure and straight and submissive to her husband and the Holy Word and yet always ending up begging to be fucked and defiled and left breathless and sweaty in her own cum after they had fucked her brains out.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Sarahhhhhh! Noooooo! Noooo I'm not a whore! I only worship Him and not your false lesbian gods!" Candace cried, trying to make herself believe it even as her body was racked with unholy pleasure she was sure came straight from Satan and was absolutely impossible to resist.

"Maybe you used to," Jewel smirked, loving seeing Candace squirm and try and hold back when deep down all she clearly wanted was to let go. "Mmmm but now you worship our pussies! You're a lesbian Candace! Just like us! You know you are because your husband can't fuck you the way we do! No man can! You need this and you know it! You want it! You're a pussy worshiping dyke now! You don't even want your husband anymore, do you? When was the last time you let him touch you? Probably in forever because all you really want is this!"

Jewel kneeled down in front of Candace and pressed her mouth directly to her pussy, just like she loved to do whenever Candace was here. Jewel loved those thick untamed curls hovering over Candace's pussy. She loved how her fundamentalist modesty didn't demand the kind of grooming that was commonplace around the mansion. Jewel loved how sopping wet Candace got when she was trying to say "No" but only wanted to moan out "Yes." She loved the smell of Candace's neglected pussy when it was in heat like this, how there was clearly a wild side to this woman that had been so deeply repressed. And Jewel especially loved the taste of that tangy, juicy Christian pussy.

She showed all of that love by attacking Candace with her tongue. The Fuller House star was already in heat thanks to Sarah tonguing her ass and when Jewel started lashing at her pussy, Candace's cries shot out of her mouth as she found it impossible to restrain herself any longer.

"OH JESUS! OHHHH MY GOD! OHHHHH YES! YESSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Candace cried to heaven as the two tongues made her feel like she was floating straight there. "SARAH! JEWEL! OHHHH YESSSS YESSS! PLEASE! PLEASE OHHHHHH PLEAAAASE FUCK MEEEEE OHHHH FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME!!! OH GOD IT'S SO FUCKING GOOD! OHHHH YESSS BOTH OF YOU TONGUE FUCK ME!!!"

Candace never used profanity, at least she tried to. She couldn't always hold her temper. But she especially tried to never say the f-word and she tried to never, ever take the Lord's name in vain. She couldn't stop herself though. She couldn't think. She couldn't act like herself. Her brain wasn't working. All she could focus on was pleasure and sinful, illicit sex. This wasn't how she was supposed to act, especially at Christmas but she had two tongues doing immoral things to her most private of areas and it was all so fucking good that Candace could no longer be a good girl and chaste married woman submissive to her husband's needs while ignoring her own.

This felt far too amazing. The pleasure took a hold of her and dragged her kicking and screaming toward a hell of her own making. And that hell felt so, so good. Candace wanted to be dragged there if she could feel all of this illicit pleasure and have all of these beautiful, sexual women there with her. Candace wanted to be surrounded by nude women, writhing and moaning and touching and kissing and licking amongst the flames of eternal damnation for her sexual desires. She didn't want to fight the sin. She wanted to engage in it.

All around here were beautiful, naked women lost in passion and not caring about anything but shameful, depraved homosexual lust. And Candace was one of them. She was being pleasured, not by the man she had pledged her heart and soul and obedience to, but to horny women seeking to seduce and corrupt others. They were turning her into a panting, moaning, writhing lesbian slut jezebel and Candace loved it.

She stared with desire at all of the gorgeous women around her. She wanted to fuck them all. She wanted to eat them let them eat her and lick her and finger her and defile her vagina and her ass. Candace never wanted to go home to her husband and family now. She hated herself for even thinking it, but she never wanted this party to end.

Candace's eyes darted around to all the sin and iniquity in this room full of raw, naked lesbian lust. She stared right at the way Alyssa was making Maggie have an orgasm as she used her mouth and that big toy to pleasure her mere feet away from where she was standing. Candace gawked at how the supposedly wholesome High School Musical stars in those movies she would watch with her children could engage in such tawdry behavior as she saw Ashley and Vanessa screaming out their pleasure while they both were taken in wicked ways. Ashley was mashing her sex into Merritt's beautiful face while Jessica Alba pleasured the Canadian and Stacy was making Vanessa pant and squeal and giggle in ecstasy.