Hallmark Countdown to XXXmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YESSSSSSSS! FUCK ME! FUCK ME OHHHH PLEASE FUCK ME! FUCK...OHHHHH FUCKKKKK MY...MY...CUNT! OHHHH YESSSSSSSSS FUCK MY LESBIAN FUCKING CUNT WITH YOUR NASTY DEVIL TONGUES!!!" Candace screamed, unable to keep her sinful lusts at bay a second more as filthy words flowed out of her mouth. "OHHHH YESSSSS FUCK MY ASS SARAH! EAT MY PUSSY JEWEL! SHOVE YOUR FINGERS UP MY NASTY SINNER CUNT JODIE! FUCK THE STRAIGHT RIGHT OUT OF ME! MAKE ME FUCKING GAY! TURN ME INTO A LESBIAN FUCKING PERVERT LIKE ALL OF YOU! OHHHH YOU NASTY FUCKING SINNERS! OOOOH I'M ONE OF YOU! I'M FUCKING ONE OF YOU!!!"

Sarah, Jewel and Jodie all shared a smirk as Candace howled for them. It was this way every time. She could never hold back for long. Candace always tried to fight it and she always succumbed. They licked and fingered her pussy and ass, working her over as she came for them, creaming Jewel's happy tongue and Jodie's eager fingers as the horny Christian MILF gave into the lust she always tried and always failed to keep locked away deep inside herself.

"YESSSSSSS FUCKKKK OHHHH OHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSS FUCKKKKK OHHHH YOU NASTY WHORES OOOOOH MAKING ME COME OHHHH FUCKKKK OOOOOOOOH YOU FILTHY SINNING WHORES OHHHHHH!!!" Candace screamed in release like she did every time she visited the mansion. "OOOOOH IT'S SO GOOD! OH JESUS YES! YESSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSS FUCKKKKK OHHH FUCKKK YOU MAKE MY PUSSY COME SO GOOD OHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHH OHHHHHH!!!"

And Candace wasn't the only one coming either. The Hallmark party had so many women desperate to cast off their wholesome sides and embrace wanton, addictive pleasure. Love's bedroom was packed with gorgeous naked women who only wanted to fuck and be fucked. They wanted this party to never stop and for them to celebrate their pure and chaste Christmas movie success in the naughtiest of ways. All of them wanted to lick and finger and fuck everyone in the bedroom and the orgasms were exploding all around each other.

Merritt squealed and panted into the muzzle of Ashley's pussy from Jessica's tongue. Maggie howled openly from what Alyssa was making her feel as she released all over her gorgeous face. Lacey cried in delight from what Love always did to her so well with her expert tongue and Ashley and Kimberly orgasmically sang into the muzzle of each other's pussies from the way Jennifer and Rose were assfucking them into ecstasy while they 69ed.

But it was the hostess who was happiest of all. Love wanted all of this so much. This was her favorite time of year. She had her friends all around her and everyone was feeling happiness and good cheer. And the sexiest women in her favorite Hallmark movies were all with her naked and naughty and fucking. This was such an awesome day for Love and, thanks to what Danica was doing to her with her tongue, Love couldn't hold back either.

"OOOOOH YESSSSSS YESSSSSS MMMM FUCKKK I'M GONNA COME! OOOOH DANICA YESSS! FUCK ME! OOOOOH FUCK MY HORNY LITTLE PUSSY WTH THAT HALLMARK TONGUE OOOOH YESSSSSS!" Love begged as she writhed happy and naked in her bed. "FUCKKK YESSSS OHHHHH DANICA! I LOVE HOW YOU'RE EATING MY PUSSY! FUCK ME PLEASE FUCK ME! OHHHH MAKE ME COME! MAKE ME COME ALL OVER YOUR PRETTY FACE! OOOOH THIS IS WHAT I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS SO MUCH! FOR ALL OF YOU SEXY HALLMARK GIRLS TO MAKE ME FUCKING COME!!!"

Love couldn't have been more into this. She loved having all of her housemates piled into her bedroom. They were the women she cared most about in the world and she loved having them all naked with her so they could share pleasure and passion together. And she loved all the amazing guests they had here. This had been such a hot fantasy of hers.

Love adored all those corny Hallmark movies. They were just her speed, happy and joyful and full of hot women. And even though it was very much against all the wholesome messages of those movies, Love wanted to fuck all of the sexy women in them. They all made her pussy so wet with Christmas magic and so much more. Now she had so many there for her to kiss and touch and lick and play with and Love was giddy as she fucked her smooth, dripping pussy into Danica's face and lapped away at Lacey.

Her friend and former co-star tasted so good. Love always loved eating Lacey out and the taste of her wet pussy was making Danica's licking so much hotter. Danica really knew how to pleasure a woman and Love was experiencing her tongue at its best as she fucked her face and was egged on by the sexy Hallmark star.

"Yesssss come on Love! Come for me! I know this is your naughty fantasy you Christmas slut!" Danica laughed sexily in between licks. "All us good Hallmark girls naked and horny and eager to fuck you! Mmmm you made me come so good and now it's your turn Love! Now it's your turn to come!"

"Yes! Come for us! I want to see you come Love!" Lacey chimed in, enjoying every bit of Love's licking her pussy like she always did. "Come all over Danica's tongue! We love how good you taste Love! Give her that sweet pussy Love! Come for her! Come for both of us!"

With Ashley and Kimberly still in their 69 as they licked each other to another orgasm while they were both being fucked up the ass, it was so easy for Lacey to be inspired. Lacey was typically a very giving person and this was the season for it after all. So she bent over so she could get into a 69 with Love, her pussy still on her friend's face, and she pushed her tongue into Love's right along with Danica. That gave Love two Hallmark star tongues at once and they licked her as a perfect team.

Both Lacey and Danica were so good at eating pussy and they both wanted Love's orgasm badly as a way to thank her for such a hot party invitation. They both tongued her passionately, shoving into her dripping, bald hole and stimulating her clit. And since they were both great at what they were doing it did not take Love long at all to cream both of their tongues with her release.

"AHHHHH YESSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSS OOOOOOH YESSSSSSS MMMM FUCK MEEEEE YESSSSSSSS FUCK MY LITTLE CHRISTMAS SLUT PUSSY WITH THOSE GOOD GIRL HALLMARK TONGUES OHHHH FUCKK YESSSSSSSS!!!" Love screamed as she came all over the two beautiful brunettes. "FUCKKK OHHHH YESSSSSS OOOOOH YOU BOTH ARE SO GOOD! OHHHH YESSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSS FUCKKK YESSSS!!!"

Love came with happy scream after happy scream, so delighted with how this had all worked out. And there was so much more they could all do to each other as no one was tired. Even as she came, Love kept working over Lacey, squeezing her friend's round, smooth ass cheeks as she pressed the younger girl's pussy to her face so she could lick it and Danica and Lacey shared that creamy, sweet taste.

All the other girls kept going at each other too and the celebration of Hallmark's hottest was going to get even better as the room got even more crowded with the arrival of Allison Sweeney and Holly Robinson Peete. The two women had gotten there late but now that they were here they were so eager to join in the fun as they shared a look and immediately began stripping naked so they could dive into the crowd.

Hallmark made sure every Christmas movie wish was granted and it was the same at the mansion in an even better and sexier way to celebrate the season.