Hallmark Countdown to XXXmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two sisters were practically delirious with pleasure and they were far from the only ones. The room was packed with hot bodies all of them undressed and lost in Christmas-fueled lust for each other. The biggest Hallmark stars were going wild in ways that would have caused a riot of outrage among their fans if they ever had any idea any of this could happen. It was an all-out orgy in Love's packed bedroom and the good tidings for the season had been replaced by the screams of passion the gasps of desire and the lewd licks of lascivious lesbian lust.

No one was immune to it. While Kimberly and Ashley were bent over at one side of the bed, there was action on the other side too with Love, Lacey and Danica happily sandwiched in the middle. At the other side of the bed, a woman was getting her first taste of the mansion way of life and she was loving every bit of it. She was panting and moaning and running her hands all over her own naked body because the pleasure was so wonderfully intense and she never wanted it to stop. How could she never have been to this place before?

"Ohhhhhh my Goddddd ohhhhh yessssssss pleaaaaaaaaase yesssssssss more please more! Ohhhhh my God ohhhhhh fuckkkkk!" Merritt Patterson moaned in nude sensual bliss as she looked down at Jessica Alba between her legs lapping away at her smooth, dripping pussy and making her feel as though she was never going to stop coming. "Yesssssss oooooh fuckkkk yesssssssss please Jessica please! Ohhh yessssss eat my pussy! Ohhhhh my Godddd I see why all of you love coming here so much! It's so fucking good!!!"

Merritt had fooled around with girls before. But the beautiful Canadian had never done anything like this in her life. This was a goddamn orgy and there wasn't a guy in sight. It was nothing but beautiful, sensual women. It was nothing but naked, sexy tits and beautiful feminine asses and the wettest, sexiest pussies. The only cocks were fake ones and Merritt was loving every second of this. If ever anything was going to push her over from bisexual to lesbian, this place was going to be it.

She couldn't believe that any of this was happening to her. She'd just been minding her own business yesterday when she'd gotten the text telling her the address, saying what time to be there and to be ready to experience something special. And if she'd known how special it would be, Merritt wouldn't have slept a wink the night before because of all the excitement she would have been feeling.

At first Merritt had been planning on ignoring the text. She certainly wasn't in the habit of showing up to strange places after getting mysterious invitations from numbers she didn't recognize. But then she had gotten another message telling her to ask Ashley Benson about them. Merritt had known Ashley from doing the Pretty Little Liars spinoff and so she'd texted her and asked her about it, thinking she'd be able to clear all of this up.

And not only had Ashley told her that this was an invitation she had to accept, she had told Merritt that if she refused this invitation then she was never going to speak to her again. Ashley had told her that visiting this place had changed her life and that she had to be a part of it too. Ashley hadn't given her any details but she had told her to go and be sexy and Merritt was so glad she had taken her friend's advice.

Merritt was in absolute bliss as she lay back completely naked and so hot and happy and sweaty while Jessica Alba went down on her. There were so many gorgeous women all around her and knowing Jessica freakin' Alba was eating her pussy was blowing Merritt's mind. Ashley had told her she had been here and now Merritt could see why Ashley had started dating Cara Delavigne after because this was a place that could make any woman gay.

None of this was anything Merritt could ever have fantasized about. She had Danica's cum all over her face already from having eaten her pussy and it was mixing together in a sticky resident with Love's come too as she had already tongued her hostess to orgasm. Now Merritt was so hungry for Jessica too. She wanted to eat that surely delicious pussy so much and taste her cum. She wanted to fuck all of these women because they had been doing such an incredible job fucking her.

Merritt had no idea that working for Hallmark could ever lead to something like this and Merritt was sure she was going to do these Christmas movies all the time now if it always led to sex like this. Since she had gotten here and found out what this gathering had been all about, Merritt hadn't been able to get her clothes off fast enough. All of these women had taken turns eating her pussy. She'd already been tongue fucked by Love and Alyssa Milano and Jewel and now it was Jessica's turn to lick her. If this was a dream, Merritt never wanted to wake up.

"Mmmmm you taste so good," Jessica smiled with a sultry, happy tone of voice that made Merritt want to melt right into the bed. "We have to have you here every Christmas from now on sweetie!"

"Oh yes! Please!" Merritt cried, knowing full well that she was going to need to experience this ecstasy all the time from now on. "Not just Christmas! Every holiday! Every weekend! Every night! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Merritt cried out as Jessica slid in two of her fingers to her drenched hole and began pumping them in and out of her pussy. The feel of those fingers so skillfully stimulating her made Merritt writhe on the bed while smiling from ear to ear over how good this felt. She might not have been as famous as so many of the other women in the room but they had still embraced her and brought her into their world and, more importantly, into the bedroom.

"You're so cute!" Jessica giggled playfully kissing all over Merritt's thighs and then up to her tummy, kissing her belly button while working her fingers into her cunt and rubbing right against her clit. "Mmmm you can come back here anytime you want Merritt! Love was showing us those Christmas movies you did and you were so sexy in them! And you have such a tight little pussy! So hot and yummy!"

Jessica then pressed her mouth back against Merritt's pussy and pleasured her even more while keeping her fingers sensually sliding in and out of her hole. Jessica couldn't get enough of her taste and fused her mouth to her new lover, letting her tongue and lips work her over while another girl paid homage to another part of Merritt's naked body.

"Mmmmm you've got great tits too!" Vanessa Hudgens said with a happy moan as she pressed her face back into the nude Canadian woman's full C-cup bosom. "I love sucking them! Mmmm you like it too, don't you naughty girl? Does it make you all wet and hot to have hot girls sucking on your big boobs?"

Vanessa knew the answer to that. It was obvious. But she still wanted to hear Merritt say it and the honey-blonde mansion newbie answered very blissfully.

"Yessssssssss! Oooooh it makes me soooo fucking wet to have you sucking on my boobs Vanessa! Ohhhh fuckkkk yessss mmmm kiss all over my tits!" Merritt cried out before pulling Vanessa to her and kissing her passionately, shoving her tongue into the brunette's mouth like it was completely normal for her to be making out with such a beautiful woman. "You're all making me feel so fucking good! Oh yes! Please more! Fuckkkk!"

Merritt and Vanessa hungrily kissed, their hands all over each other's bare breasts while they frenched. And both were moaning happily from everything that was happening to them. Because while Jessica was going down on Merritt, Vanessa was experiencing Stacy Keibler's tongue and the leggy blonde was licking her so well.

Vanessa was bent over the bed so she could lean over to get at Merritt's body. It had made it so easy for her to get at her beautiful bare breasts as those full mounds of gorgeous flesh had been bouncing so enticingly as these horny women had gone after her pussy, all of them so eager to taste a newbie. And it also had made it so easy to get at her lips so she could kiss them as she was doing now. But it also had the other advantage of leaving Vanessa's bare bottom vulnerable and Stacy had taken full advantage.

There had been no way Stacy could ever resist that sexy little ass bent over and sticking out. She had gone right for it, kissing all over Vanessa's smooth, pert ass cheeks, tasting her tan skin and massaging those incredibly firm buns. Having her own ass always so lusted after by her housemates and their friends had given Stacy an extra appreciation for the female backside and she loved Vanessa's yummy bare ass.

She had kissed all over those sexy cheeks before she had spread them open to get at Vanessa's wet slit. And Stacy hadn't hesitated. As soon as she had opened the girl up she had started licking, tasting that juicy, hot hole and loving how Vanessa's flavor coated her tongue and gave her taste buds something so sweet and creamy to enjoy. Vanessa was so wet and Stacy was so thirsty for it.

Stacy loved the way Vanessa tasted and while Vanessa was paying attention to Merritt's lips and breasts, Stacy had her full focus on Vanessa's pussy, licking away at her pinkness while her hands kept Vanessa's ass cheeks in her grasp, squeezing those tight buns and spreading them open so she could get her face in between them and really attack that delicious slit.

It was not the first time Stacy had eaten out Vanessa. But it was the first time it had been at a party like this and Vanessa was so glad that she had decided to do those Netflix movies. At first she had been reluctant. She was really getting some momentum in her acting career and she'd done a two live musicals on TV where the critics had raved about her. She hadn't wanted to take a step back and do some kind of princess swap Christmas movie that felt more like something she would have done back during her old Disney Channel days than something people took seriously.

But the money had been too good and the script had been cute and so she had done it, never dreaming her Christmas movie would turn into a mini-franchise for her on Netflix and a chance for her to start producing movies too. Most importantly, Vanessa had the chance to come to a party like this because while her Christmas movies weren't for Hallmark, Netflix definitely had qualified and Vanessa got to be a part of their naughty celebration.

Vanessa was a mansion regular by now. She and her girlfriend Ashley Tisdale visited whenever they could and they always had so much fun there living out their hottest fantasies and playing with the most beautiful women in the world. But this was a special kind of party with a very exclusive guest list and Vanessa loved being part of the celebration as she tongue kissed Merritt and felt Stacy's tongue licking her pussy so well.

"Ohhhh yesss Stacy mmmm fuckkk you lick me so nice! Ooooh you always make me feel so good!" Vanessa cooed, tingling from head to toe as she happily remained bent over and completely naked in Love's bedroom. "Fuck me Stacy! Ooooh make me come all over your hot tongue! I love it! Fuckkkkk ohhh yessss right there! Right there Stacy! FUCKKK OHHH FUCKKK YESSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSS RIGHT THERE RIGHT ON MY FUCKING CLIT OHHHH YESSSSSS DON'T STOP! OHHHHH!"

Stacy had gone for one of Vanessa's sensitive spots and was giving her a definite holiday treat by licking it so skillfully. That sent such a huge rush of pleasure through Vanessa's body and she quivered in ecstasy from it. And it was so good that she broke her lips away from Merritt's leaving an opening for the new girl that someone close to Vanessa was very eager to seize on.

Kissing Vanessa Hudgens while Jessica Alba was tongue fucking her had Merritt's head spinning in the best way and it got even better when Vanessa pulled away and Ashley Tisdale swooped in. Ashley had been catching her breath after tonguing Stacy to orgasm and making out with Alyssa Milano so they could both share Stacy's delicious cum and she had been happily checking out the show. Ashley hadn't minded seeing her girlfriend making out with Merritt and playing with her awesome boobs. In fact Ashley had been masturbating to it and making herself freshly soaking wet at the view of Vanessa and Merritt kissing.

Ashley was always full of desire for her girlfriend, especially because Vanessa had made it so she could come here today too. But seeing Merritt here for the first time and getting her first look at her beautiful nude body with those big tits and smooth, bare pussy and round, yummy ass has made Ashley very turned on too. Merritt had such a beautiful face and honey blonde hair to die for. So Ashley eagerly began kissing Merritt, tasting her girlfriend's saliva all over the Canadian's lips and running her fingers through Merritt's lovely hair.

"Oh Ashley! Mmmm fuckkkk yesssssss kiss me! Ooooh all of you please kiss me and play with my tits and eat my pussy!" Merritt moaned in dreamy ecstasy. "Do anything you want with me! It all feels so good!"

Ashley knew exactly what Merritt was experiencing. Her first lesbian experience had been a foursome with Vanessa and Love and Hayden Panettiere. And since then, Ashley had always been open and eager for group sex. But no group action could ever be like your first time at the mansion at one of their parties.

Ashley still remembered the first time she had felt that incredible feeling of being so naked and so uninhibited and to feel so many hands and tongues and soft lips all over your body until it was like your mind drifted away from your body because you had lost all track over who was doing what to you and it didn't even matter because it all felt so good that it was like you were floating on a cloud of pure pleasure that would never end.

It was so hot to see Merritt going through what she and Vanessa had experienced on their first time at the mansion when everyone had wanted to taste them and kiss them and caress and play with them. It had been one of the hottest nights of her life and Ashley loved seeing Merritt enjoying it. She kissed all over the beautiful Hallmark actress' face, kissing her lips and caressing her skin and then going down to her neck and those big, tasty boobs where she could lick up Vanessa's saliva off of them and make them even wetter.

This was all so hot and Ashley could feel her own arousal making her thighs sticky. She needed to come again and she wanted Merritt to do it. Ashley loved the girl's gorgeous face and she badly wanted it between her legs.

"Can I sit on your face like Danica is doing to Love?" Ashley asked while looking over lustfully as the former Winnie Cooper fucked Love's face and fed her the dripping juices of her hot cunt right next to them on the bed. "I want to fuck you Merritt! Mmmm I want to feed you my pussy! Can I? Please!"

For Merritt the answer to that one was an easy one to give.

"Oh yes! You'd better do it! I want it! Fuck my face Ashley! Feed me your pussy like your girlfriend already did!" Merritt moaned, knowing she also had Vanessa's juices in the sticky mess all over her happy face. "Fuck me! Please give me that hot pussy of yours! You girls are all so hot and I want to fuck all of you!"

Ashley couldn't react to that fast enough. While Vanessa moaned and panted with pleasure from Stacy's tongue, Ashley got her own pussy some loving too. She climbed up naked into the crowded king size bed and planted her pussy right down onto Merritt's face. And as soon as Ashley's soft, smooth lips and little furry bush was right in her line of sight, Merritt sprung into action by getting her hands on Ashley's tight ass cheeks and pushing her down so she was right up against her mouth. Once she did that, Merritt started licking away, tasting that sweet Disney pussy and making Ashley giggle with pleasure.

"Ohhhhh yesssssssss mmmmm fuckkkkk you've got such a hot tongue ohhhhhhh!" Ashley moaned happily while smiling with utter delight. "Fuck yes! I watched you fuck Vanessa before and it was so hot! Mmmm you made her come so hard and now I want that! Eat my pussy Merritt! Fuck me like you fucked my girlfriend! Ohhh yesssss ooooh soooo good!"

Ashley was so happy this was happening, especially because she hadn't originally been on the guest list. She'd been a little hurt at first but she'd understood. After all this party had a very specific theme for it and she hadn't done any of those Hallmark movies. Ashley knew the girls here liked her a lot and she was usually always on the guest list for their parties so she hadn't felt insulted, just a little snubbed, especially when Vanessa had gotten an invitation. She hadn't wanted to spoil the party though and she hadn't been about to tell Vanessa not to go either.

But Vanessa had made it clear that they were going together or not at all, even telling the girls here that much. And she had also pointed out that Ashley might not have had a Christmas movie like her, but she had a new Netflix series with a Christmas theme to it and that had been more than enough to convince them to give Ashley an invitation too. Ashley was so glad to be here and so glad she had Vanessa so while she fucked Merritt's face and Vanessa pressed her ass back against Stacy, grinding her tight butt into her and feeding her the dripping juice from her cunt, Ashley leaned over and kissed her girlfriend right on the lips.

Vanessa moaned and kissed her lover back with lots of tenderness and heat. The two girls began making out and moaning into each other's mouths while they both got licked. Their sounds were muffled but they still added to the chorus of happy sex sounds and aroused cries and squeals and pants that filled the room.

The bed was super crowded but there was still room elsewhere in the bedroom and Maggie Lawson was so glad that Love had herself a comfy chair there too so she could get her bare ass down in it and open her legs for Alyssa Milano to go wild on her pussy. Maggie had been to the mansion before but this was the first time she had been in Love's bedroom and right then she never wanted to leave it because this was an incredible experience for her, one that was blowing her mind and making her wish that she could live in a place like this too.

"Ahhhhhh! Yesssssss yessssssssss yesssssssssssssss fuckkkkkk ohhhhhh fuckkkk yesssssssssssss!" Maggie cried out in pure joy while she had a clump of Alyssa's hair in her hand and the beautiful superstar's face at her vagina. "Fuck me! Ohhhhh fuck yessss fuck me hard! Eat that pussy! Ohhhhhh fuck yessss you're so good at eating pussy Alyssa! Fuckkkk yesssss yessssssssssss yessssssssssssssssss ohhhhhh more please more!"

Maggie felt herself getting right close to the edge and all she wanted was to jump off of it and then do it all again and again. She loved coming to the mansion because every time she visited, which wasn't nearly enough in her view, she walked out of their on wobbly legs with scrambled brains and a sore pussy that would be tender for days after. She always enjoyed that. There was no satisfaction quite like having your pussy be super sensitive for a while because of how good you had been fucked and Maggie loved being able to feel her pussy be sore after a mansion visit and be able to relive all the memories of how it got that way.

And she wanted to be sore today. She wanted to be sore tomorrow. She wanted it all the way up to New Year's and fuck she wanted it deep into 2020 too. The holidays were such a stressful time especially when it meant heading home to Kentucky to hear from all her family members about why she wasn't married anymore and why she didn't have kids and why did she have to do kissing scenes with men she wasn't married to in her TV shows. Maggie needed this relief. There was no time like the holidays to get your brains fucked out and that was just what she was needing right now.

She'd been doing those Hallmark Christmas movies for years now because work was work, the money was good and because her mom could brag about them and say to all her friends, "Did you see my little Maggie in that nice, wholesome movie last night?" But they'd also led to opportunities like this one and as she sat back naked with Alyssa tongue fucking her while also sliding a toy right into her spread, soaked pussy, Maggie knew every single one of those Hallmark movies had been worth it.