Halloween to Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, look at this."

Two men were watching us. We looked over their shoulders toward one of the school buildings, it was crowded, tons of people were outside smoking and drinking, we would have to sashay by quick.

"Come, come on in, we could use some nurses to give us all a check-up and take our temperature, give me a fuckin' shot, heh." The two men were leering, they were obviously from the frat party that we could hear, it was so loud. They were dressed as football players, their shoulders were huge, they were wearing sneakers, they were holding beer cans. They made us stop and we turned and looked at the girls behind us, we needed them to get us away from these two. We needed protection.

"I can't believe those legs and asses, you two are so HOT! Ha!" Sam and Kel were now recording us with their phones, pointing toward us when the two men came over. They were being awfully quiet, I was begging them with my eyes to say something.

One of the men grabbed my hand, he was pulling me toward the party. I had to take quick tiny steps to keep up with him. I turned back to look at the two girlfriends, they were shaking their heads, they would blame this on us. We would never get to their party.

"Wow, you two will be the hottest chicks at the frat, come on let's show you off." Number 15 was starting to drag me in, I couldn't hold my ground in the heels, I'm sure subconsciously I wanted to show off so I reluctantly followed.

I started to hear the girls cursing behind us as the door to the party was opened, there were a couple of costumes, thank god, and everyone watched us in our uniforms as we tagged along with the men, Number 15 had our fingers intertwined I couldn't let go if I tried, unfortunately, I couldn't even spy them, I wanted to check out my long nails. I turned and Number 40 had the same grip on Tiffany, her nails looked great. She didn't look too worried as she surveyed the large crowded rec-room. The two girls were still taking videos of us. They walked closer, they started laughing when they saw the crowd, they were now loving this predicament.

"Look what I found outside, lurking." One of the men told the crowd, as he held up our intertwined hands. Tif and I were handed red solo cups. Soon all six of us were corraled in a corner, me and Tif against the wall, the two men leaning over us, talking into our ears, the music was so loud. Every once in a while he would put his hand on my shoulder or arm, I could tell he wanted to touch me.

I nodded my head to have Tif look over Sam's shoulder, a Tinkerbell and a Harly Quinn were talking. What are the odds, maybe the world was showing us what it would look like if we were born female or if we went out last year together? I watched them talk, I ignored the man with hot breath, spilling beer, to my right.

Harley and Tink weren't too happy to be anywhere. The two of us would have looked so much better anyway, so much more authentic, so much sexier. We would have wine glasses in our hands and we would be checking our makeup in our new compacts. Mine red and Tiffany's green. Harley Quinn wasn't even wearing makeup, that was so disappointing. We also would be having so much more fun, we would flirt, we would have a crowd around us similar to the crowd around us now. I looked back at Tif and she shrugged, she was probably thinking the same thing as me. We started to giggle.

I could tell the girlfriends didn't like that we were smiling or giggling, with the men so close to us. Sam walked over to us, An irritated look on her face, "We're gonna get a drink," I read Sam's lips as she looked down at my cup, she moved away, leaving us with the handsy men. I guess no one offered them anything. We were handed so many cups and cans, I just gave everything to the two guys. Unfortunately, I couldn't really concentrate on the girlfriends.

I suddenly felt a hand move up my back and park itself on my bra strap. I felt him rub and trace it with his fingers. "Get a little closer." The two men squeezed us together and started taking selfies with us, they made us smile, they made us pretend we were having a great time. We did look nice being in the arms of huge men, my lipstick looked perfect, my eyes looked so sexy with a few strands of my hair hiding them.

I looked over at Tif and she seemed to be enjoying herself, she leaned in for a talk. "This is kinda fun, everyone is looking at us, they think we're hot."

"Do they?"

She pointed toward another group of people, there were boys dressed as girls, they were wearing miniskirts and ugly sandals, they were just men in dresses. They didn't even use foundation on their faces, they didn't even bother to brush their wigs, inside I was embarrassed for them. I was hoping none of them were CDs or trans, I'm sure they would have made more of an effort if they were. I might volunteer to do their makeup for them, for next time.

The music was getting a little quieter so I took this moment to make a move. "Come on let's find the girls," I told Tiffany and grabbed her arm. I really just wanted to see if there were more men in female costumes, I wanted to see how much more realistic we were. Maybe we just couldn't tell, there were so many beautiful people at this party whether they were in costumes or not. There was a tall woman in a body suit, she was in brown, orange and black she was dressed like a cat, she had a tail, little ears, and whiskers. I was so jealous of her perfect hips, ass, and cheekbones. She was dancing to the music, she was probably exciting, she probably had a million friends, I waved to her.

She danced over to us, "Wow you two are gorgeous, gorgeous... Are you wearing wigs?"

"We are," Tif announced, she played with her hair, she smiled. "You look incredible, everybody at this party can't keep their eyes off of you."

The cat smiled, she blew us kisses, she went back to her dancing, making even more fans.

We slowly extricated ourselves away from the men again, I didn't see them behind us, but soon enough they were following us. I felt fingers on my lower back, my shoulder. When they caught up they introduced us to some of their frat brothers, they introduced us to some girls.

It was the first time we told someone our femme names, it felt so good, it felt so natural. "Hi, I'm Sabrina, this is my friend Tiffany." We laughed, we talked about the party, the beer selection, and the loud music. "And what are we even drinking?" I shook my head, we cheered, we tapped cups. They complimented our costumes. One of them even lifted my hair to see my earrings, she loved them, they were big and round and said 'Boy Toy' in script font, I forgot that both me and Tiffany were wearing these, we were trying to be ironic. I smiled and covered them with my hair again, I was slightly embarrassed.

A month ago we went shopping, we were dressed very conservatively. I was in a denim skirt and an oversized white t-shirt, dark sunglasses. I did have on sexy three-inch heels, but my legs were bare. Tif had on a long cream-colored top and a short skirt. She had on cream sandals, we looked like everyone else at the mall, we didn't stand out at all. As a joke Tiffany bought the earrings for us at one of the little stalls, we have never worn them outside before. We figured we would save them for Halloween. At the shop, we kidded with the older saleswoman that our 'boyfriends' would love it. We were talking to her for so long that she gave us matching bracelets, big gold pieces of metal for our wrists, of course, 'Boy Toy' engraved into it. I loved them, I took so many pictures showing them off. Thank god we didn't wear them tonight, I wouldn't want Sam to see me wearing that, I was hoping she didn't see our earrings.

Soon the two men gave us different drinks and people were taking more pictures of the four of us together. We were in the center of the crowd, we were laughing, it was the first time in three and a half years that I felt involved here at college. That I felt like I was just another sorority girl hanging with my friends. A man came over and rubbed my fishnets, he started at my ankles and moved up to the hem of my dress. He smiled, he obviously knew everyone, they all laughed and pat him on the back, they introduced us. He slipped something into my hand and then walked away. When I opened my palm, it was a key. One of the girls told me to put it into my bag, save it for later. She then winked.

"Good thing you brought your bag," Tiffany whispered in my ear.

We talked for a while, I kept on looking around for the girlfriends, they were nowhere to be seen, I was hoping they weren't more angry at us for not hanging with them. The two of them needed a lot of attention, and now I realized why. I was loving the attention of all the men and the crowd itself. This was the first Halloween party at college that the two of us had ever attended, I was glad we did it as two girls, as two hopefully hot girls in heels. People were still walking by us, they stopped to admire our hemline, our breasts, and our legs. I felt goosebumps, I felt myself pose, smile, even wave as more pictures were being taken. I had such a feminine wave, it took forever to practice and master it. I looked at the company we were keeping and the girls we were with weren't even in costumes, but they were all so beautiful. We stood out cause we were in so much white and so tall in our heels.

Number 15 and 40 were soon behind us, they were making sure everyone knew we were with them, we were theirs, it was making me nervous again, they had their arms under our boobs. I wasn't used to being in someone's embrace like this. We were only a couple of inches shorter than them, I couldn't move, he had such a grip on me. Soon the music got even quieter, we were finally able to talk without shouting, I was starting to feel some of the alcohol take effect.

"Smile," There was a guy in front of us, he was holding his phone up. "I am going to put this on the frat site so everyone can see how hot the girls that come to our parties are." He then made us all get closer together, he took a group shot, maybe ten, fifteen of us. "This is going to make us popular."

Then Number 15 kissed my cheek, he pulled me in closer to him, the guy took another picture. I looked at Tif and HER football player had his hands on her breasts. He looked quite happy about it. She pulled away, I thought she was going to complain but the man pulled her into him again, she had her arms around his neck, he was kissing her on the lips, she wasn't trying to push him off. The man with me spun me around and used the same maneuver. I had his lips on mine, my first kiss while wearing lipstick. I tried to inch myself away, I had my hands on his chest. I felt so submissive, he was so strong, his arms were three times the size of mine. Part of me wanted others to see me with a man, kissing, it would validate me a little more. People at the party would view me as another woman in a costume, but soon we stopped and I moved away backward. I didn't look angry, I wasn't trying to be mean, I just needed a little space. I wasn't used to a man's lips. Number 15 still held my waist, he was smiling at me, our crotches were touching. I looked to my side and Sam had her phone out, she was taking pictures of the huge man's hands around my hips, his tongue recently in my mouth.

"Nice! Fucking queens! I knew it!" Sam shook her head, she grabbed Kel's arm and they stormed out. They cursed as we watched them push through the crowd, they stole a couple of hard seltzers on the way.

I started to move, I called out, "Samantha wait!" I figured we should follow them but Number 15 had a grip on me, he kissed my ear, he had other ideas.

"Let them go, you two shouldn't be hangin' out with grenades anyway. Ha." He laughed and he started kissing my neck, moving his face in my hair. I was starting to get nervous even more, I didn't know how to react to all this male attention. All this sexual activity, I felt too new at this. I looked over his shoulder and Tiffany seemed to be okay with it.

*

We made our way around the party, we couldn't shake the two football players. They finally introduced themselves, but I forgot their names as soon as the words came out of their mouths, they were going to be 15 and 40 for the time being. The two of them thought it was cute, they thought we were flirting.

I looked at the tall man, his arms still around me, our bodies still together. We were now surrounded by Batman, Firemen, ghosts, and vampires. It was getting late and there were so many more costumes than before, I felt a little more comfortable in my nurse uniform. I felt more comfy showing off my legs and cleavage. "I'm sorry Tif and I better go, I promised our girlfriends we would go to their sorority party tonight."

"Okay, let's go then."

"No you two stay here we will come back." I tried to reason with him, he was becoming too comfortable with my body. "Plus I have to go to the ladies' room."

He laughed, he took my hand, "I can't let you go in there by yourself. Not dressed like that." He held my hand, we moved through the crowd, getting closer to the DJ, the music, the darker part of the frat house. I felt a hand up my dress, on my panties, even a couple of grabs to my boobs.

I couldn't believe the guys haven't left us alone all night like they were afraid we were going to disappear from their lives. They would probably be right, I would have to find Sam. I would have to apologize for some reason, she would expect that. The two girlfriends loved when we were apologetic, felt a little bad about things, felt like we owed them something. I didn't understand it, personally, I just wanted to be happy, I just wanted things to flow and flow naturally, Tif and I didn't need angst. Sam and Kel loved angst.

We went into an unmarked door, it was a nice-sized bathroom, shower, and a tub against the wall, towels all over the floor. It looked like a bathroom in a frat, with graffiti on the wall and cases of vodka, toilet paper and tissues next to the sink. There were empty beer cans, cups, and bottles all over the place.

"Here ya go." He said as he watched me.

"I'm a big girl, I can do this alone." I was looking up at him, he was so much bigger and stronger than me, I was really hoping he didn't want to argue.

"Ha, can you? I'll wash." No sooner did he get to the sink than someone barged in. "We are in here." They apologized and left. He watched me through the mirror, I was nervous, I had to take my panties and then pantyhose down, I had to keep my little 'clit' hidden. I was thinking I could show him inside my panties and maybe he would leave me alone, but I didn't trust those instincts, he would get aggressive and who knows what would happen. Once I sat, my pantyhose at mid-thigh, and started my stream he walked in front of me, his crotch at eye level, he watched. When I was done I grabbed some tissues and dabbed, I always sat when I was dressed as a woman, it was something I was used to ever since I was young. It was something that I needed to do to feel more like myself. He then moved even closer, he put his hands behind my head and pushed my face into his crotch, his white and blue polyester uniform.

I turned my head, "15 what are you doing?"

"What, you let me play with your tits all night and now you're shy?"

I was thinking I probably didn't even notice, I wanted to tell him although they looked real they were made of silicone. My nipples were hard before he even came into their vicinity. I was now nervous again, he was rubbing my cheek against his hard manhood.

I closed my eyes, I was alone in this room with him and then suddenly I wasn't, there was a knock and a whoosh, Number 40 and Tiffany were now behind him. "I can't believe you two are still in here, the line outside is crazy!"

"Sabrina are you okay?"

40 laughed as I got up quickly. I fixed my panties, I pulled up my pantyhose as the two men watched. I then had to fix my fishnets. I put my heel on one of the cases of tissues and adjusted the white stockings, I put my hands on my legs and smoothed them out, I could feel the men watching me, it was so quiet.

Tif grabbed my arm and we moved to the sink. "Shows over, okay pee boys." She told them and they took turns as we fixed our lips, I smiled at her in the mirror, this was suddenly the best part of the night. My lips were slightly smudged and I had to clean up the edges a little, it was fun putting on lipstick while in a bathroom with men, then brushing my hair. I just wish we could get away from them after this. When the guys were done, we made them wash, and then Tiffany went to the toilet to drop her pantyhose and panties, and I made them leave, we would stand watch from outside. There was now a huge line and people were complaining. I was just glad Sam and Kel weren't here to witness my exit from a bathroom with two men. How would I explain that?

*

"Where are we going?"

"Pi Beta Phi." I was leading the way, Number 15 was still holding my hand, I didn't know how to shake him. I needed him to let go of me by the time we entered the party, I couldn't let Sam see I was still attached to this guy. Number 40 had his arm around Tiffany, they were the same height, she was using her sexier walk, she was strutting, I think she was enjoying herself. Me? I was now dreading running into the girlfriends again. "Right here." I pointed, it was quiet.

"Are you sure?" Number 40 went inside, we followed. There were hard seltzer and Red Bull cans all over the floor, the place was a mess, this is what it usually looked like. Tiffany and I would tease each other saying that if they let us join the sorority, this place would be spotless, shiny, and always smelling like cookies. We were perfect hostesses.

"There's no one here anymore, let's get to McTells." Number 40 was walking out but Number 15 pulled him back in.

"Well, let us take advantage of a quiet empty room. How many of those are on this campus?" He then grabbed me and pulled me into him, he started nibbling my neck.

"Please, not here," I begged, now Tiffany was getting the same treatment. Her football player's hands were now on her breasts again, she was fondled all night. Number 15 took my hand and led me more into the room, to a couch. "No please I told Sam I would meet her. She is expecting me."

"Will you stop, she is not expecting you, she ran out, she gave you the finger. Obviously, she's a bitch." He then sat and pulled me on top of him, I was getting nervous again, I felt my hands tremble. "I've been wanting to play with those tits all night, you are so hot." He then started to rub me, the other two were watching us, I didn't know what to do.

Tiffany looked at me, I knew she could tell I was uncomfortable, she would come up with something, she was the stronger one. The guy took her hand and led her to the couch next to us. They sat with a plop, the couch not happy about being sat on that hard.

"What are we doing, what's the plan gentlemen?" Tiffany spoke, she was loud.

"Um, I don't know what?" Number 40 was looking at her, her lips, he wanted her.

"You two better be nice."

"We will," He kissed her. He made her lay down, he started kissing her neck, he was giving her the same treatment Number 15 was giving me. We heard a noise, I looked up two women were walking closer.

"Hey, lock up when you're done. Just turn the little button"

Number 15 smiled, "You got it."

"We're goin' to McTells." The two of them seemed antsy to be leaving, "Have fun."

*

Number 15 was on top of me, his hard cock was pressing into my leg. He was trying to kiss my lips but I wouldn't let him, I kept on turning the other way. "I'm going to kiss you sooner or later, just open up and say ah." And he laughed, he put his lips on my neck, on my collar, he started moving down to my breasts. he started kissing the left then the right, my silicone falsies. I was begging that he didn't realize they were fake, I had to distract him. I moved my leg up and pushed on his hard cock, through the soft material of his uniform. His hand went to my silky thigh, above my stockings almost to my panties.