Halloween to Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We would take turns in the bathroom to clean the juice off our bodies and clean the odor from our senses. We would take some pictures. I would fix my lips, brush my hair and wait for Tif. Never a drink, never some flowers, not even a compliment. Once it was all over, they were done.

Today they wanted us to meet the other guys on the floor, and we did. We walked around, there weren't too many, almost everyone was home for the holiday. No one still offered us a pumpkin beer, some cider, but we did get compliments. They said that we had great legs, great breasts, sexy noses. It was nice, it was my favorite part of visiting their side of the campus. Usually one or more would ask us out, even though I knew that they knew we were trans.

"So what do you think, should we let the sissies see their tiny cocks for Thanksgiving?"

"Ha, fuck that. Neither of them screamed enough when we pushed our cocks into their fucking tight pussies. Sluts get out of here." So we shrugged, and we left. They didn't even walk us downstairs, into the cold November air, they weren't gentlemen at all.

"Sixteen minutes, that's gotta be a record." Tiffany laughed as we got in a cab.

Tif and I were spending Thanksgiving together, away from the family, away from everyone. We were having dinner as two single women, two lovely people. I was starving and I couldn't wait to be having a drink, I couldn't wait to talk to the people around us or the waitress.

One more month of school, then things will change. We were thinking of a major change.

***

Christmas

***

"So how was it today?"

"Eh, they wouldn't put on the football uniforms when I asked so obviously that's the last time I'm going." I went alone, Tif was done with the two of them three weeks ago, but I still wanted to experiment, I wanted to be as sexually proficient as she was. I wanted to learn not to gag. She was a pro already and I always looked like an amateur next to her. I was hoping one day I would enjoy it with them, but that day never came. Too bad.

I went into my little clutch, I pulled out a key. I slid off my panties and took off the cock cage. "Can you imagine those two jerks think we wear these all the time?" I was holding up the pink silicone cage, I threw it in the plastic garbage can. I rubbed my clit, that was the last time I would ever wear one.

"Ha, remember how easy it was to get the key, the company only makes one."

"We emailed, it came the next morning, and then so did we." I laughed thinking how easy it was.

"So, how was the spit roast?" Tiffany was getting ready, she just walked out of the shower, she still looked feminine in just a towel.

"A disaster of course. They were embarrassed showing their dicks to one another, then they were embarrassed because they were looking into each other's eyes. I think they are secretly in love."

"I'm surprised, it has been almost three weeks since we were there, I can't believe they didn't cum as soon as you walked through the door."

"Ha. Well, they were hard, I saw their cocks straining against their shorts, the two of them couldn't stop playing with themselves. Surprisingly, I fixed my skirt and left. Their mouths were hanging open."

"Ha, you are so mean. Ooh, wait, what time is it? Did you hear from them, what time are they picking us up?" She wrapped her towel tighter.

"Mmm, not until four, we have plenty of time to look beautiful." I smiled as I made my way into the shower, I had to wash the two frat boys' dorm odor off of my skin and out of my mind. I didn't even get to cum, well, neither did they. I was hoping to at least experience two men at the same time, what a bust. They were still so unimaginative, they were so going to miss us. I can't wait until they called us again, begging us to come over. I love to hear them beg... as I hang up.

*

I just walked out of the shower. "Um, Sabrina, what's that?" Tiffany was pointing to a shopping bag, I left it near the front door, I didn't know what I was going to do with it.

"Oh, let me show you." I reached into the bag, I pulled out a jersey. "Look number 15 and here." I threw another one to Tif. "Number 40, I stole their uniforms, you know for souvenirs."

"Their costumes?"

"No, their uniforms, they are on the football team, they couldn't even come up with a costume, no imagination at all."

Tif laughed, she loved that. "Hey isn't there some kind of big game in a couple of days?"

"There is New Year's Day. They are going to have to come up with something. Maybe wear different numbers." I giggled, I dressed, I went into my room to put on my makeup.

*

I was at my little vanity, we had Christmas music playing, we had a little tree with lights, the whole apartment looked and smelled so festive. I made mulled wine and I could smell it heating up and mixing with the pine of the tree. I was fixing my hair, I was wearing another new wig, so long and so full. This would be the one that I will emulate with my own hair. This was the style and cut I wanted, I wanted to be all me one day. Both Tiffany and I were starting to transition, we had a counselor, a doctor, a nurse practitioner. The new year would mean a new life. We would be done with school, done with all the work, and done with an awful lot of things.

"Are you ready for some wine, it's nice and hot?" I heard Tif call me from the kitchen, I loved her, she was my best friend. I wish we knew each other four years ago when school started, how different college would have been as a 'girl.'' How different life would have been with a best friend.

"Okay, thanks."

My hands completely covered the warm mug, my two rings clinking against it, the spices invaded my senses, this would be our last Christmas in this little apartment. I walked closer to the mirror in the hall, checked my green dress. I looked so Christmassy. My dress sparkled, it was a bluish, green. It was very low cut, short-sleeved, and the hem came mid-thigh. It was my favorite length. Underneath I had on my D cup breast forms, the seam covered by the neckline and a little matching collar. Holding them in snuggly was a little cream bra and matching panties. I had on nude thigh highs, if I shifted the right way you could see the top of them. I was happy that no one would complain about seeing too much skin, too much nipple or thigh. They will be happy with whatever parts of our bodies we show them.

"You're welcome," I said to my image in the mirror, holding up the short dress, now showing the thick decorative lines of the elastic of my stockings.

I slipped on my five-inch platform pumps. I had on big gold hoops, both of us did, they said 'BITCH' it was written in script hovering in the middle of the hoop. They bought them for us, you know, just to go with the 'Boy Toy' ones. They were being funny, they said, but I knew they just wanted to tease us. We didn't mind at all, I was ready to be teased, and I definitely wasn't a bitch, neither of us was. I was glad the two of them realized it, they treated us so well.

I called to Tif, "Ya know, if they were extra nice to us we might let them call us a bitches, but then they would lose some of their privileges with our bodies, ha."

"Ha, that's right."

My makeup was perfect of course, Tif and I went to the cosmetology department at school, we became models, we had our makeup done by students two to four times a week. We learned so much more from them, it was the best idea we had. Every one of the students wanted to work on us, they said we had great features, great attitudes. We now had the most perfect eyebrows, perfect lashes, two piercings in each ear. My favorite was my lips, I learned how to blend. They always looked ready to kiss, ready to pout, ready to be licked, and ready and waiting for that kiss hello. I liked to kiss long and slow for hello. That was the precursor to things to come.

"Can't take your eyes off of the woman in the mirror I see."

"Ha, she makes me very happy," I said.

"God, you look so wonderful today too."

"Thanks, Tif, so do you, and um, thank you for everything." I hugged her, she told me to not make her cry, her eyes were finally perfect. The students said she had the most perfect eye-to-eyebrow ratio, slightly Asian from her slightly Filipino background. Lastly, I put on my Marc Jacobs perfume, still smelled so sexy, still so expensive. I started wearing it when Tiffany and I first met, we picked out our signature scents, which took us two weeks. It was when we didn't have much money, now we were set. We had money from the school for the makeup classes. We were even given clothes, the ones we modeled at the shows and during finals, it was some perk and they looked so good in our closets.

We also had the money from McTell's, we work there three days a week. They call us managers, we walk around to make sure everyone has everything they need, everyone's happy, everyone stays. They want us to get patrons to buy us drinks but we won't do that, we end up buying them ones, everyone seems to like us, and both the number of customers and our friends have quadrupled. We also get to wear our shortest dresses, our highest heels, a perfect tax write-off. Plus we are very popular, we get so many tips, so many proposals and every man wants our phone number. Sometimes after work, we go to the hospital, we now have three nurse uniforms each. We visit, Marco, our friend from McTell's, he has been a nurse for twelve years. He said we make everyone so happy with our cookies and our stories, we've been told we have the most perfect healing personalities.

"So how is the finished look? I was going for Imelda Marcos." Tiffany was done, she was in front of me, she had a huge smile on her face and I didn't know this Imelda she was bringing up. "Ya like the gold, do I look expensive?"

"Ha, yes, very." She was wearing a tank-type dress with a gold and black pattern, she had on her favorite tan pantyhose and black pumps, the exact ones as me, we had the same tastes. Surprisingly her hair was up, she looked so sophisticated, her long beautiful neck and earrings were completely shown, I could read 'Bitch' from here, mine was hidden in my hair. She didn't get as nervous as me, she could show off so much easier and better, of course. "Ooh, they should be here soon." We checked our thin gold watches, we were more than ready.

*

Once again they texted while they made their way upstairs. Tif and I got ready, we were pretty excited, we stood right by the door.

Knock, knock, knock.

Tiffany opened the door, we felt the slight breeze from the hall, my heart was beating, maybe I was in love. "Merry Christmas!" She sang and they walked in. I just smiled, I was never so happy. Lately, Tif had been telling me that I looked like I was floating on a cloud, always in deep thought. But I could say the same about her.

"What color is that, you look absolutely beautiful."

I posed, I played with my hair. "It's teal and thank you." I looked over toward Tiffany, they were already hugging, kissing, but I waited. I wanted to show off first, spin, lift my dress, then I would smile my tongue out on my top lip, that was the cue to kiss me, the cue to enter my perfect plump red lips. And that's what happened. 'The First Noel' played over the speakers, the smell of spice and pine filled the air, and everyone had their tongues in someone's mouth. It was going to be a wonderful Christmas

***

Last Thanksgiving

***

Remember Thanksgiving, we were at the two football players' place, then after that, we headed to the restaurant, just me and Tif, remember? We walked through the quiet campus, the perfect November breeze.

"Sabrina I'm going to predict that this will be the best Thanksgiving I have ever had."

"Me too." We smiled, we clicked on the sidewalk, we held each other's arms and walked as one, we headed to the Thanksgiving meal.

I wanted a table outside, being from New York it was always too cold, too windy to eat al fresco, but of course, LA was perfect. We decided we were going to stay here after graduation. LA was going to become our permanent home, we talked to our families together on the phone to tell them. I met everyone, she met everyone, it was nice. We told them other things too, we keep everyone up to date whether they want us to or not. Tiffany had a habit of telling too much detail, I of course was the opposite. My family always called me and they always asked about Tiffany.

"Follow me." A beautiful waitress led us to a quiet section of the outside dining room.

"Two Aperol Spritz please." I smiled, I then thanked the young girl. "Oh and apple cider, of course."

"Of course," she touched my hand and walked away.

*

The place was full of families, full of older men and women, full of children. The older couple sitting next to us handed us flowers, they said they grew them in their garden. They told us young women should always have the scent of beautiful flowers surrounding them. We thanked them, we saw pictures of their grandchildren, we sipped our drinks together.

We waved to the people passing by, heading to the airport, heading to their homes, it was nice, it is exactly what I needed. What the two of us always needed. Why couldn't Sam and Kel realize that? After Halloween, they treated us terribly, and barely even looked at us, they were too busy being annoyed at our outfits, our heels, our breasts sizes. We still did their laundry, we were being nice, I was feeling somewhat guilty even though Tif said I was crazy. Sometimes we helped clean their apartments, but they never thanked us once, they always assumed they were punishing us, but they weren't, we wanted them to know that we were okay with everything. We wanted them to realize that we appreciated them, if we couldn't be boyfriends then we would be friends. We had some history, I didn't understand how they could forget that. We understood that they were still angry with us, we decided they were immature but it was okay, no big deal, water under the bridge.

Sam told us the reason why they were so mad is that we never told Numbers 15 and 40 that we were guys, right away. Everything could have ended before it even started. We should have said it was just a costume. Both of us should have made a scene, but that wasn't the plan, that wasn't who we were. I wish they understood that.

"Oh, hello."

We were on our second spritzer, we finished dinner, we were toasting to our newfound happiness, we weren't paying attention. I looked up surprised, I spilled my drink, the orange-red now all over the orange and white tablecloth.

"Oh, I'm sorry, can I get you another one?" There were two men on the other side of the little fence, they were wearing suits, they were a couple of feet from the table, a couple more from our long red nails.

I cleaned the mess with a napkin while Tif spoke, she was never uncomfortable, worried, or even capable of looking clumsy. "Of course, gentlemen that would be nice." We smiled, but I still wasn't used to talking to older men, older handsome men. "My friend here is so uncoordinated, this is Sabrina."

I smiled, I stayed quiet, the taller of the two reached over and took my hand, he kissed it, it was a little sticky. "Hi, Sabrina, I'm Charles."

"And I am Tiffany."

The other man did the same to her. "And I'm Jordan, now that we know each other maybe we should have a drink together, you know since it's the holiday. It's kind of a tradition."

"Is it?" We smiled.

We invited them over the fence and the young waitress gave us two more chairs, paper towels, she brought us four more Aperol Spritzers.

"Cheers, Happy Thanksgiving."

They stayed for dessert, they stayed until the restaurant closed, they complimented our flowers. They didn't believe we were transgender, they didn't believe we were eating alone, they didn't believe we were single. We made believers out of them.

***

Two Weeks before Christmas

***

Charles had his cock in my mouth, he was so big, he was so hard, I didn't have to make up lines to tell him, like the imperfect actress I was. I was usually too busy moaning anyway.

"Mmm." I would lick his balls, lick the length of his cock. Sometimes I would lick his hard stomach and then kiss my way up to his lips. "Charles, we have known each other for three weeks, I think I will let you make love to me now." I giggled, I kissed his lips again.

"Really? Right now?" He had been asking me and I had been telling him we should wait.

This morning Tiffany decided today was the day, right after classes. We asked them to take off work and come over. We thanked them, we waited nervously by the top of the stairs.

"Nice outfits ladies," a couple of guys that live above us said hello.

We watched Jordan and Charles walk up the stairs, we kissed them in the hall. We wanted to play on a quiet Thursday, we wanted them to fuck us. We wore little nighties, me in white and Tiffany in brown, with her tan stockings. We wore heels with ankle straps, we made drinks, we served fruit and vegetables, we had spinach dip and hummus. We wanted them to know we appreciated them coming over on such short notice. We wanted them to know that we wouldn't get mad at them for anything silly or small. We would never yell or curse or make a scene for no reason at all, we needed a reason. A good one. We wouldn't be disappointed at all if they just enjoyed their life, we just wanted to tag along.

We wouldn't even mind doing their laundry. We have done it before. Everything was fine with us. We did our sheets that morning.

Charles was on his back in my small bed, I put lube on his cock. We went to the pharmacy this morning to get it, we wanted to be prepared. Our new men had slightly bigger cocks than the football players, we figured we should be ready. Our new men were nicer, they always complimented our outfits, they always kissed us hello, they always brought us flowers.

"I'm ready baby." I smiled, my lips were purple matching my nails. I was all in white, in my mind I was a virgin, in my mind I didn't know what to expect.

Charles was now on top of me, we were rolling around the bed, he was kissing my arms, my side, then my nude stockings. He turned me over, he tickled me with his nose. He moved up and started nuzzling my breasts, then kissing my neck and finally my lips.

"I love those lips." I felt his tongue enter mine. He kept on glancing at them and then kissing me again. "I love your perfume too, would you mind if I bought some for my mother for Christmas?"

"Ha, you are the second person that told me I smell like a mother."

"No you smell beautiful, I want to tell my mother that Sabrina uses this perfume, I want her to think about you."

"Really? That's so nice, okay, actually you can give her one of my bottles, I always have an extra one."

He laughed, he always made me laugh with him, always made me smile. We always played around and talked in bed. It was wonderful, he had so much imagination. Soon his cock was in my hands, I was making him harder, I was getting him ready. He turned me over onto my stomach, he put his tongue inside me, inside my 'pussy.'

"Are you sure you want to do this? Are you really ready?"

"I am, I so am."

"Okay, because I will have to tell people, I want everyone to know. I might even make calls during sex. I might want them to hear how cute you are when I make you cum. Oh, and I will make you cum."

He was making me laugh as his cock slipped inside of me. He had to stop halfway I had to get accustomed to his girth, I had to brace myself for the rest. He pushed again, he rubbed my ass, kissed my back. Soon he was all in, I felt his body against me, I felt his hair tickle my backside. He started to pump, I started to move with him.

We played for so long, I was totally enjoying myself, I was immersed in his scent, his touch, it was amazing. It was so different than with the frat boy, with the guy whose name I never even learned.