Halloween to Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stopped licking me and looked down on me, holding me tight. "You and your friend had the biggest breasts at the party, everyone was staring. We are going to become legends in the morning when the pictures go up live on the frat social media account." He laughed, then went for the kiss.

I turned, he made contact with my cheek, "Tiffany, shouldn't we go, won't we be late?"

"Mmm." It sounded like she had her mouth full. "Mmm mm mmm. Mm mm." It sounded like we didn't have to go, we wouldn't be late.

"Please don't mess my costume," I asked so nicely, I was so nervous, I had my hand on his chest and I was trying to hold him off. We have seemed to lose focus and control of the night. "We are going to enter the contest at McTells. I have to look perfect."

"Ha, you do, and you two will win, just flash your tits." He then leaned down and we kissed, I let his tongue enter my mouth. It was my second kiss from this guy. It's not like I haven't imagined making out on a couch with a man, especially one whose cock was hard, but I would have liked him to be a little nicer, maybe some flowers too. I would have liked him to compliment something other than my tits.

He moved off of me slowly, I slipped away and stood up when I could, I loomed over him looking over at Tif and 40. She had his cock inside her mouth, she had her hands on his ass, his pants were at his knees. I looked back at the man in front of me, he was pulling down the poly blend uniform, he was pulling down his briefs. His cock wasn't that big, but it was hard and pointing at me. He beckoned me closer.

"Do we have to do this now?" I asked him, I was shaking, I needed to prepare, my mouth was dry.

"Come on, what's the big deal, you have been making me hard all night. Your friend doesn't seem to mind." He laughed, he stood and pulled me closer, his hard cock was between us as his hands roamed my body. He sat back down making the couch creak, I could tell he was getting impatient waiting for me to land between his legs. "Come on now baby!" He growled and I got down, I held onto his naked thighs, I moved closer to his dick, my first one. I studied it before I slowly put the head of it in my mouth, I tasted, I licked, I went down a little further. I was getting used to his length, I was getting used to having something hard and thick in my mouth. I put as much as I could inside and I gagged, he laughed. I tried again, he was wetter and it was easier. I started to swirl my tongue as I sucked, it seemed like the thing to do. He liked it, maybe this will become my signature move.

"God, you are so hot. I can't believe I'm gettin' head from a blonde, a hot fuckin' blonde." He squeezed my breasts. He then started playing with my hair, my long wig, I was afraid it was going to move.

I stopped sucking. "Can I see your chest?"

He laughed, "Of course." And he picked up his shirt revealing a hard, perfect, manly quarterback's chest. I ran my fingers through the slight hair, my long nails looked incredible, it was sort of turning me on. It was the sexiest thing I had seen all night, red nails on a man's pecs, on a man's nipples.

"I like that, can you hold it, just stay like that, and I will finish sucking your cock."

"Whatever the fuck you want baby" I was making him even more excited. I went back onto his cock, looking at his chest and then I heard Number 40 moan, I heard Tif giggle, they were making noise. Obviously one or both of them had cum. I started sucking harder, I moved up and down on his rigid member. I liked that he was still holding up his shirt, he was finally doing something for me, it was almost romantic. Almost.

Sam wasn't one for romance, she would make me eat her out while she watched her shows, while she scanned her phone, while she waited for her food to be delivered. Whatever I was doing to her was just a distraction, just something to pass the time, just something to do while she waited. I was suddenly disappointed in her. I was disappointed in both of them. They left us so quickly, they treated us so badly. They made fun of us the second they saw us. We are friends, we are dating, we were supposed to be having fun, it was Halloween. It was me and Tiffany's first time. We were so looking forward to this and now I have a man's hard cock in my mouth.

I felt I was taking too long, Tiffany and 40 were probably watching, watching the performance. I now wanted this over, I needed it to end, I had to make him cum. I started to play with his balls, play with his shaft. I started to jerk him off close to my mouth, I was hoping I was doing it correctly. I looked up at him, he had such a delirious look on his face. Never had a woman sucked him so thoroughly, never had a woman been so submissive. There was no way a cis woman would be convinced so easily to suck his cock, I was blaming this predicament on either the alcohol in my system, wearing pantyhose, or feeling totally femme. It was definitely the alcohol, Tiffany would probably believe me.

He dropped his shirt. "Oh, my god." He took control of the jerking. "Fuck, fuck..." He pumped, he pushed his cock into my chin, my cheek, my lips. He moaned louder than Number 40, he started to cum, he came into my mouth, I felt the semen hit the back of my throat and I gagged, I coughed. His jism kept on cumming, so I swallowed, I swallowed it all, then I licked his cock clean. I was on auto-pilot, I didn't even realize it. I was becoming a slut in this slutty nurse's uniform.

*

We all heard the thumping of the bass as we stood outside. The bouncers were checking our uniforms. "You two signing up for the contest?"

"We are." Tiffany smiled and they gave us both stickers to put on our outfits. They handed us six free drink tokens.

"Sam!" I yelled over the crowd, Samantha and Kel were here along with some of their sorority sisters. They both turned around but I don't know if they saw us it was completely crowded and loud. The four of us went to the bar, we ordered six drinks, free drinks. Tiffany and I didn't get our Aperol Spritz, everyone was drinking from a can, I was disappointed but I knew I would end up spilling it, people were constantly knocking into us. Number 15 ordered four beers and two hard seltzers, the bartender put straws in the beer cans for us and I smiled, I didn't even ask. We pushed through the crowd looking for the girlfriends, when we spied them the four of us walked over, there was no way we were going to lose the football players, there was no way at all.

"Sam, Kel," I called, "So glad to find you." I handed them the cans, I could tell they weren't happy to see us. Kel gave Tiffany a nasty look and they moved away. I could see Sam look behind me, at the guys, she shook her head and moved off, she said something but I couldn't hear it. I gave the hard seltzers to the couple next to us. They liked our costumes.

We walked around the bar, sucking our beer, talking to the customers getting drunk. McTell's wasn't a college bar, there were people here much older than us, couples were eating at tables against the walls and on the raised platform in the back, there were so many sexy costumes. We would have a lot of competition.

A tall Spanish man came up to us and we took pictures with him, he told us he was a nurse at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. "Here Guapa, take my number, come to the Hospital all dressed up, you make everyone happy. It will be fun."

Soon we were taking more pictures with him and others, I wasn't missing the girlfriends at all, let them sulk I was totally enjoying myself. Once we were done with our beer someone handed us another one. Even the guys were on their third or so drink, we were very popular. I could tell Tiffany was having a great time, she was swaying to the house music.

"Yoo hoo," She called, she was being cute, she was waving to the cat women we met at the frat party. "Hi, are you entering the contest?"

"Ha, I am, the two of you too?"

We ended up talking to her for a while, the bartender took pictures of the three of us together. "Man, you three are so cute, come on smile."

"I'm Tracy." She squished her face up just like Tif did, she played with her hair. I tried to do the same I wanted to be a hot girl in a bar too.

"That's my sister's name," I told her, and we giggled.

"Great, now we're related." She laughed, and we finished our drinks. We were all called to the front by a DJ. The football players actually helped us onto the stage, I smiled at 15, he was being pretty nice to me, he didn't let go of my waist the entire night, he was probably ecstatic that I had made him cum.

*

'Some like it hot and some sweat when the heat is on

Some feel the heat and decide that they can't go on'

The music started to change and the DJ announced the contest, he formed a line and we paraded around on the stage. I was a little embarrassed but the beer in me made me just follow Tif in front of me. They introduced us as Nurse A and Nurse B. There were twenty of us to start, but after two walk-rounds we were down to six. There were two men, someone from Star Wars and the other a character from some game. Then me and Tif, Tracy, and a cosplayer. She told us she was into professional cosplay, but I didn't know what her costume was at all. The crowd loved her, she had such elaborate makeup, and prosthetics, she had obvious fake boobs.

We each had to walk up to the front by ourselves. They announced Nurse A and Tiffany strutted like a model, she was perfect, she had the look. Next was the two men then the cosplayer. When it was Tracy's turn, she somersaulted to the center of the stage, she was waving like crazy, she seemed a little drunk. She even did a split and a handstand, we were all clapping, I was going to vote for her, she was definitely the best. The best-looking, hottest costume and she was so full of personality.

'Some like it hot, but you can't tell how hot 'til you try

Some like it hot, so let's turn up the heat 'til we fry'

I knew I was next, I knew I was hyperventilating. For years I hid in my room with my mirror with my brushes, and now here I was in front of a large crowd, in front of my little world, in a little white dress. If it wasn't for Tiffany I wouldn't have even made it out of the room. This idea was better on paper, part of me was totally dreading it, but the other part knew it had to be done, knew we had to make a statement, knew we had to get on and then get off. I knew I had to get through this. I was doing this for Tiffany.

"Okay, give it up for Nurse B." The DJ announced, I was the last one, I knew I had nothing, no personality, no handstand, I was barely buzzed anymore. The only thing I could probably do was strut. We would practice our walk for hours, practice our hair flips, even poses.

I sidled up next to the DJ, the crowd seemed quite excited, maybe I could be cute, maybe I could flirt. "Um, Mr. DJ can I be Nurse D instead?" I asked, I fluttered my long lashes. He laughed, and the crowd laughed with him as I sort of pushed my breasts out, showing off.

We heard a voice from the back, "Then I want to be Nurse Double D." Tiffany was laughing, she ran out front and posed, then ran back waving to the crescendo of the inebriated crowd.

"Ha, okay. Give it up for Nurse D. " The DJ announced and I walked around the stage, I didn't look into the crowd, I looked over everyone's heads at the backward beer signs in the front windows. I lifted my short skirt, I wanted to show the tops of my stockings, the sexy garter on the elastic, my smooth thighs above it. A couple of guys even ran their hands on me as I got too close to the edge of the stage. I let them, I put out my other leg and let them feel that one up too. My heels looked so sexy, my legs looked incredible with men feeling me up. I was totally enjoying this new femme experience.

Soon we were all back in a line, the crowd was even louder than before, there was some kind of feat we had to perform. One of the bartenders brought up a bag, the DJ started handing out bananas. All six of us had one in our hands, Tiffany shrugged when I looked over at her.

"Okay," The DJ announced, the music got lower.

'The girl is at your side, are you gonna do it

She wants to be your bride, are you gonna do it

She wants to multiply, are you gonna do it

I know you won't be satisfied until you do it'

The two guys and the cosplayer immediately unpeeled and then put the bananas into their mouths. The cosplayer was sucking it down peel and all, she was right she was a pro. Tracy was laughing, she was watching everyone like me, she took the banana and waved it above her head at the audience. Tiffany started unpeeling, I walked over to the DJ and gave him back the banana, I wasn't putting it in my mouth, especially not in front of this crowd. There was a big 'Aww.'

Tracy smiled at me, "Fuck that, we don't stick fruit down our throats, we are fuckin' ladies." Tracy yelled and threw her banana into the crowd, Tiffany did the same. Everyone clapped, I then saw Sam and Kel at the end of the stage watching us. "Fuckin' ladies only take cocks into their mouths," Tracy yelled again and the crowd went even crazier. It was then I realized, that maybe she was right, maybe me and Tiffany were 'fuckin' ladies. We had cock, it was okay when I thought back on it, I was glad we had that experience. Let the others satisfy themselves with bananas.

I mean Sam and Kel never took us into their mouths, even when we asked nicely, we didn't think it was that big of a deal. We figured we had time, we were dating, we were nice, clean, we were usually horny.

I went back in line, Tif nudged me, "I can see the girls, yelling, they are probably being nasty to us."

"No," I said, I didn't want to believe they would still be mad. I then noticed the two football players, they were right in front of us, three feet away, they had complete lust in their eyes. Number 15 couldn't take his eyes off of my legs, breasts. Part of me was intrigued by this, part of me was nervous, another part of me was wishing Sam didn't notice, but she did.

'Some like it hot and some sweat when the heat is on

Some like it hot, some like it hot'

"Okay, last round." The Dj announced and pulled the Star Wars guy closer to the lip of the stage. "Let's hear it, come on your turn to vote." And the crowd clapped and yelled. Next the cosplayer, she took off her blue hair, and revealed long black shiny locks, the crowd screamed. The next guy was led to the front and the crowd was very underwhelmed with whatever he did, but then Tracy ran on and did another spilt, she bounced around, she purred. I clapped, I wooed, she was definitely the best, she was definitely the most beautiful. I wanted my body to morph more to her proportions.

"Okay over here, Nurse D and Nurse double D, the double act." The DJ announced and Tracy clapped, she stuck her tongue out at us. We posed at the front of the stage. I lifted the hem of my dress, Tiffany did a twirl.

The football players were right in front of us, Number 15 had his hands on my legs. "Take it off!" He yelled up at us. Number 40 did the same and soon the whole bar was yelling it, even Kel and Sam. I think they were the loudest, they even maneuvered closer to the foot of the stage almost next to the football players.

"Take off what?" I mouthed to Tif, she didn't know either.

"Come on take it off bitches." Sam screamed when the crowd started to die down a little. I looked at Sam then at Tiffany. I didn't know what the crowd wanted us to do, take off our wigs like the cosplayer? Take off our breast forms? We didn't want to reveal we weren't 100% female, that was never going to happen, that wasn't the plan, we just wanted to have fun, but I could tell Tif so wanted to show off.

We smiled at each other, she had a new plan, we spun around. We would perform our party trick, the one thing that we bonded over. We thought it was so cute, funny, totally sexy. With our backs to the audience, we brought down our bra straps, we unclipped, we wiggled, we turned around and pulled our little bras off from under our dresses, showing a little bit of our thighs and panties. We held up our white lingerie, we waved it over our heads. People were calling 'Over here.' And we threw our expensive bras into the crowd, everyone was laughing and screaming, they loved it. I was glad I practiced this years ago, in my room, all alone. I was glad so did Tiffany.

"How 'bout that." The DJ came back over, "Nurse D, Nurse Double D, what do you think?" Everyone clapped again, I was enjoying Halloween on a stage, in a nurse's uniform, in a bar full of people. Braless.

"Fucking faggots, take off your wigs assholes!" I looked over, Kel was yelling up at us.

"Come on show everyone your fake tits!" Sam started yelling too, they were probably drunk, everyone looked at them. The DJ looked at us, he made an enquiring face. I went by Tiffany, the other contestants, I walked down the stairs, I was done.

"Wait," I heard Tiffany call, I felt her grab my dress.

I walked out of the bar, I was walking home. What was the matter with them, why were they so nasty, I didn't get it. I heard others coming up behind me, it was Tiffany and the two football players. Number 15 made me stop. "You're a fucking guy?"

"No, I'm transgender." I flicked his hand from my arm, I turned and started walking. It was the first time I had admitted that to anyone. I might have started out the night as an amateur drag queen, a crossdresser, but I was ending it as trans. That was what I considered myself, that was how Tiffany always viewed ourselves.

I heard Number 40 and Tiffany talking, he didn't seem as angry as 15. I was thinking he should be thanking me, I let him kiss me, I let him hold my hand, I let him put his cock in my mouth. I let him do most of it in front of my girlfriend. Some gratitude. He grabbed me, but I shook him off and walked away, I was done.

I felt them follow me, six, seven blocks. I was clicking in my heels, we were at a corner and a car stopped in front of us. "Hey," It was a man, he was talking to me, he had a smile on his face. "You should have stayed at the bar, you would have won, you are so beautiful." He smiled again and then waved to all of us and took off. I was a little shocked, he didn't seem to care that my breasts might have been fake, he didn't seem to care we had terrible EX-girlfriends.

*

We were in front of the Frat house, the football players' dorms. Number 15 decided since the guy in the car thought I was hot, then he was going to hold my hand, he was okay with it, everything was forgiven. Tiffany and Number 40 actually stopped a couple of times on the way to make out. We were slowing down, they wanted us to stop. Number 15 had his hand on my back, he was rubbing me gently.

"Do you still have that key?"

"What? I looked up at him, I didn't know what he was talking about.

"The key, remember at the party, Jim gave you a key, check your bag." So I did, and there it was at the bottom tinkling next to our apartment key. I took it out and held it up. Number 40 took it from me.

I started walking home again, but Tiffany made me stay with them. "Let's see what door the key opens. It's like a little adventure."

I smiled, I would do whatever she wanted to anyway. "Okay.

Number 15 walked over to me and happily held my waist, and we walked into the building next door to where the party was. The dorms were set up in a large apartment building, we went up some dark, side stairs. We followed Tiffany and her football player, I didn't know where we were going, part of me didn't care. The night ended on such a disappointing note.

We got to a door and Number 40 opened it with the key, he swung it open, it was dark. We slowly walked in and the guys put on lights. We were in the Planetarium. There was a circle of navy-colored chairs, a huge telescope, a huge white dome.