Halloween to Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Number 15 looked up toward the ceiling, he pointed to various pictures on the wall, he seemed to be showing the place off. "We had the hottest girls at the party so we got the key, ha. That's the rules."

I looked at Tif, she seemed quite happy about that.

We let the guys show us around, they put on the telescope and it made an incredible noise. We looked inside, we saw the stars, some planets, 15 was rubbing my ass. His cock started pushing against me, I turned around and looked at his hard crotch, "Excuse me."

He laughed and took my hand. "Come on, you have been teasing us all night, the two of you. Now we discover you are not even girls. I can't believe you too were going out with two nasty women."

40 walked over to me, he still had his hands on Tiffany. He played with my hair, he was looking closely at me. "No one is going to believe them, I bet they all thought they were the guys, they were in costume." The two of them laughed, but I wasn't so sure, but I realized I didn't care.

"Come on," Then 15 picked me up, I had my legs in his arms, my hands gripped his shoulder and shirt, my heels grazed the telescope. He laid me on the bench and then started kissing my breasts. "Are your tits at least real?"

"No. You can't tell, even with your mouth on them?" It was crazy but he didn't seem to care, he still licked and kissed them, then he moved the top of my dress and started sucking on the nipples. He was probably happy I threw my bra away.

"I don't care, it tastes a little like perfume to me, that's all."

I noticed Tiffany had her breasts out of her costume, they looked incredibly sexy with her dark hair covering the top of them. She and 40 were on the other side of the telescope, the other part of the blue seats. The football player had her silky leg over his shoulder, I think his mouth was at her crotch. They looked like a man and a woman, they were having fun. I grabbed 15's cheeks and brought his lips to my lips, I wanted his tongue inside my mouth, off my breasts, I wanted to taste perfume too.

His hands went under my dress, he was rough, he was squeezing my ass. "I want to fuck you." He told me between kisses, he started biting my neck. "I want to fuck you now."

"We are not doing that," I told him, as I let him continue to kiss my neck.

He looked down on me, his hard strong body on top, his hard cock pushing into my thigh. He put his hand in my hair, I felt him hold and look at my earring. "Boy Toy? Ha, I am totally fucking you." This 'Boy Toy' heard sounds from the other side of the telescope, moans, Tif and 40 were enjoying themselves. I couldn't see, I couldn't move with a heavy man pinning me down. I wanted to yell and ask Tif if it was okay if I let a man fuck me, make love. What are the repercussions of something like that, what category would that put us in, and what boxes will we have to tick? But I didn't, I felt I had no other choice, I was ready to go home, look at the pictures from tonight, and imagine it was the greatest night of my life instead of the most nerve-wracking.

He started rubbing my breasts again, he started kissing my neck and cheeks.

"Okay."

"Okay, what?" He stopped, he said."

"Okay you can fuck me, do you have a condom?"

He laughed, "Of course." He got off of me and I stretched. He went to the other side of the Planetarium, the telescope still hummed, the white light was still on. Suddenly the lights dimmed, the sound hummed down, he walked back and threw something at his friend. He stood in front of me, he dropped his uniform pants, he pulled them off. He hovered above me. I was going to let a guy screw me while in a football jersey and sneakers, just like I imagined my first time would be. I was planning on being disappointed.

*

I heard Tiffany scream, it made me nervous.

"Tif are you okay?"

"Mmm, yes perfect." She called, then she screamed again. "Don't stop!" Number 40 did nothing but grunt. The chairs were squeaking, I imagined the Planetarium was rocking.

"Get me wet." Number 15 pointed to his cock and I got on my knees and took him into my mouth. I pulled the top of my dress down exposing my breasts as Tiffany did. I wanted to do this right, I wanted to look sexy for the man that was taking my 'female' virginity. I sucked his cock, he made me stop, I thought he was going to cum. He let me slip the condom onto his hard manhood. It was pretty easy, even with my nails. It went right over him and down, I licked him again I wanted to taste a cock wearing a condom. I imagined it was what my breasts tasted like. I put him back in my mouth, I liked doing this, I think I will definitely do this again. Next time I wanted to suck a man's cock who was in love with me, who wanted to make me happy and excited. A man who would take me places, maybe even off campus. I could feel Number 15 thought about nothing but himself and his hard-on.

"Put some of this on." He handed me some lotion, and I put it on his dick. I brought down my pantyhose, my panties, I spread some into my hole. I went as deep as could. I wiped my hands with a tissue from my bag and I stood up. 15 put his arms around me, his cock hovering, wet between us, mine pointing down, tight between my closed legs. I dreaded showing it to him, I dreaded being seen as something other than a 'woman.'

He made me turn from him, put my hands on the chair, my ass up in the air. My heels were so high he had trouble getting into me. He then put his fingers inside and then aimed again. I had to bend my knees but soon he started making his way up into my 'pussy.'

He jabbed, "Oh, my god," I moaned, it hurt, it felt so strange, I gripped onto the seats tighter.

"Just relax a little you are so tight. You feel incredible, I feel like I'm fuckin' a girl."

"Better than a girl," 40 yelled over to us, we heard the two of them making noise and causing the row of seats so much distress.

15 pushed his cock further inside of me and I straightened up, it was so painful, I wanted to scream, I wanted to run out of the Planetarium. He had his hands on my hips, he pulled me more toward him, he laughed at every sound I made, he rubbed my sides, he played with my dress. I then felt his body against me, I stopped and I leaned back, felt my hair on his face. "Are you all the way in?"

"I am, get used to it, I'm gonna start pumpin' harder baby." And he did, soon he was at full pump after three tentative pushes. He was fucking me, I was moving into him, pushing into his body.

"Wait," I told him, I stood up more, his cock still partly in, I need to stretch. We started to fuck again, he held my stomach tightly as he jutted in and out of me. Now his knees were bent he was pointing up again, I was liking this so much better. He was hitting something inside of me, he was playing with my boobs, biting my shoulder through the dress, kissing my neck. "Yes, yes, yes..." I started to say as he was getting closer to orgasm. I could tell he was almost ready to shoot, he had such a grip on me, I was so tight against him.

I heard Tif give a long yell, then a moan, she was enjoying herself, she would always take life as it came, made the best of every situation. I needed more of her confidence, wisdom, and non-chalanted-ness if that was even a thing. I needed to lean back and enjoy myself, so I leaned into 15 again, put my hand on my 'clit', and rubbed. I yelped when he started to cum, his body was moving so fast, he was pounding so hard into me. He was lifting me off of my heels. My 'clit' was still soft but soon I came into my hands, felt the cum drip on my legs, felt the lotion leak from my backside. A man came inside of me, I was liking that idea, I couldn't wait to share that with others. Definitely Tiffany, maybe Tracy, both of them. We would keep this a secret from Sam and Kel.

"Ahh," He breathed as he pulled off the condom, "Do you want it?" He asked, I didn't know why. I did take it, I held his sperm as I cleaned us both with the tissues, there was a little bit of blood from my 'pussy.' It hurt, it throbbed but it wasn't really painful. I felt it was there to remind me I just had sex, I just made a man cum, I just joined some new club.

I would soon be ticking a whole bunch of different little boxes.

***

Thanksgiving

***

"Here you go. This is the last time we're dropping our clothes off, from now on you two queens are picking everything up. We're not coming back here."

Sam and Kel were dropping off the laundry, they always called us queens. Two garbage bags full. Between her and Kel it wasn't that much, certainly not as much as Tiffany and I. After wearing all our dresses and new outfits we would do nothing but clean. We had pantyhose and stockings hanging all over the bathroom. Everything else went four blocks away to a nice family-run laundromat, Kellers, they loved us there. In the morning we drank coffee with everyone and at night we had wine, we always brought homemade cookies. Sometimes one of the sons brought everything back for us.

"Don't mix the colors with the whites." Sam was telling us like we didn't know how to separate the laundry, we were pros. Plus they had no color wash anyway it was either white, black, or khaki, that was their entire color palette. The two of them were annoyed, they both stood over us, watching us at our little bistro table, it was new, it was nice, I liked how my legs looked crossed sitting on the high stools. I offered them some of the wine we were drinking. They never answered.

They told us whenever they came over with the wash we had to be dressed, they always gave us a half-hour warning, like that would be long enough. It didn't matter we usually dressed up anyway, we were constantly in heels. If we went to their place to pick things up they told us not to dress as women, they didn't want the other girls in the dorm to see us. We were always dressed up, we always said hello to their neighbors, and we always apologized to the girls.

Sam was looking at me, her arms folded over her small breasts, she was looking at mine. I was wearing a tight ribbed turtle neck and my breasts looked stunning, I didn't wear a bra and my nipples were so prominent, I didn't really plan it but I'm glad it looked so good. "Thursday when you came over, did you take anything else, another bag or something? We are missing some things.

"No, just the laundry, two bags like usual. I smiled, I could look sincere.

"Sam, let's go, we are late already. I can't take the smell of their shitty perfume." Kel yelled as they closed the door, they were both going home for Thanksgiving. Tif and I were going to stay in LA we didn't want to go back home for the last semester. We had things to do and then we were going to have Thanksgiving dinner together, I was so looking forward to it.

Tif got up and came back with something from the bedrooms, "Do you think they were looking for these?" She put down the Zovia, two little pink boxes, Sam and Kel's birth control pills.

"Maybe," I giggled.

"They shouldn't keep them lying around the living room, especially full prescriptions, heh." We giggled some more and we took one each, drank it down with a sip of wine. I had Sam's and she had Kels', we had three weeks left. "We are gonna need a new prescription."

"Or maybe we will take it from the girls again when we go over." We giggled some more. "What time do we have to be at the guy's place?"

"An hour. We don't want to be late, we don't want them to be angry at us again. I am so glad we are on birth control, I would never want to have their children." And we laughed again even louder.

We went into the rooms to change, when we were done we had to visit 15 and 40. They told us because we were in so many pictures with them we had to tell everyone we were going out together. No one could find out we were transgender, otherwise, they threatened to break our beautiful noses. There were so many pictures of them kissing us, even from the bar. Especially before the contest. We were up on the fraternity website too, we even did a photo shoot with the college photography department. We wouldn't say anything, the boys wouldn't say anything, but Sam and Kel, well they had big mouths, they liked to be mean. We really didn't care if anyone was listening to them, Tiffany and I assumed everyone knew we were trans already.

The girlfriends threatened us too. Said they would tell the school and our parents that we were dressing up as women. Tell everyone we wore heels and panties, tell everyone we were gay and perverted and made out with men. They were going to show everyone the pictures and videos they took. I had to beg to get copies of everything, I wanted to see us out and about at the party, at the bar, in the arms of football players. I wanted to watch the footage from McTell's, wanted to watch our catwalk on stage, wanted to see us slip off our bras.

"Do I look like a pilgrim?" Tif was posing, she had her hands on her hips and moving the hair around her face. Her boobs were nicely bouncing.

"Um, was that the look you were going for?"

"Mmm-mmm."

"Then yes." I didn't want to hurt her feelings, she was too beautiful to pout. She was wearing a soft brown dress, a belt with tan stockings underneath. She was showing too much cleavage and most of her thighs just like me. I was all in black. My dress was thin with tiny strings holding it up. I had on no bra just my glue-on D-cups. Underneath I had on a waist cincher, panties, a garter belt, and nude stockings. The boys wanted us to wear stockings for the holiday. We both wore seven-inch black heels, a nice three-inch platform, and an ankle strap. I would be two inches smaller than 15, and Tif would be one inch taller than 40. That is a crazy sentence to see written out.

*

This last month we made more money than ever. My wardrobe took up twice the amount of space in my closet, my heels were organized on the floor. Even our wigs got an upgrade. Mine was long and full and strawberry blonde. It had lighter streaks in it, I looked very slutty. Tif's was full of curls, It came down to the middle of her back. We loved flipping it and moving it out of our faces when we bent over checking our cleavage or getting lower to suck off the football players.

Knock. We never had to knock twice. They were ready, they were probably even hard. They said they wanted sex when and where they wanted it. They were in charge, they still made me nervous. Sometimes they called us three to four times a week, it was exhausting, I was so worn out.

"Wow, you two look fucking unbelievable." I hated when 15 cursed, and I wished they were a little nicer, we did whatever they asked. They told us we had to, we had no other choice, they threatened us over the phone but never to our faces. If we saw them on campus they didn't even say hello, they were quite weird, they were telling people we were dating.

We took off our little coats, we stretched, we fluffed up our hair. "Okay, let's see." 40 was waiting, he was always cross until we lifted our dresses, until he saw the plastic chastity device. The two guys thought we were sissies, we let them think that, I didn't have the energy to explain. "Very fucking sexy."

They put it on us the week after Halloween, a little click, a little lock. I hated it, it made a bulge, I wanted to be flat in my panties. For some reason they liked us locked up the whole time we were with them. They liked us locked up always, they thought they were punishing us for lying about our true gender. I didn't get it, I didn't even cum sometimes when I had it on. Once again I was probably just bored, the two guys had no imagination.

15 started playing with my tiny clit, I could tell it was making him even harder. I could tell he was fetishizing the silicone cage. He held it in his large hands, he twisted it making me yelp. "Maybe today we will let you two take off the cages, we will let you cum." They both laughed, they were having a great time. I was thinking I wasn't gonna hold my breath. "Don't you wish you had the key?" And then he pulled it out of his pocket and held it above like the holy grail.

"Mmm," Tiffany said.

Then 40 took hold of it. "Maybe for Christmas, let's see how great you two perform today. Okay on your knees bitches. And down we went. The sooner we finished the sooner we could be eating turkey and sampling some organic cranberry sauce.

They gave us orders, they slapped our asses. They yelled a lot. It was their thing.

"Don't you like our dresses?" I asked as I was on my knees, I didn't understand their indifference to our outfits, our heels. The two of us were fucking sexy. Sexier than any girl our two 'master's' have ever had before. We were hotter than every girl on the floor below us, on six, and they knew it.

I got down to business, I started sucking 15's cock, even before he brought down his shorts, he was ready. I was thinking I would have loved to reach in and pull it out but he was in charge. I wouldn't of even minded playing with him through his briefs, I would have liked some variety.

"Master thank you for letting me suck your big hard penis on Thanksgiving. I couldn't wait any longer." I was acting, I was terrible at it but Tiffany was amazing she played right into his fantasy, right into the role. I watched her suck or I watched him hit her cheek with his cock, Number 40 was on fire, but Tif was always cool with it.

"Oh, baby give to me, mmm." She would moan and take him deep on the first suck. "Oh, lover you are so hard, you are so big." She would tell him in the sexiest voice she could conjure, then she would take his entire dick down her throat, she tried to teach me, but I was a slow learner. I was better at using my tongue, that was my thing, 15 always seemed happy with it. Sometimes he even came before he stuck it in my mouth, he had a little thing called premature ejaculation. He had never heard of the term before. I was used to cleaning his cum off of my dresses at the laundromat, Mrs. Keller said club soda would work in a pinch.

Once 15 was nice and wet from my lips and mouth he spun me around, I now looked into the mirror. I watched my breasts bounce. He smacked my ass, he took down my panties.

We made eye contact in the mirror, he loved to watch himself fuck. He loved to rub my legs and ass. "I hope you're ready bitch." He yelled and the others looked at us. He slapped my ass, he knocked on my clit cage. "Right in, no lube, you are such a slut." And he laughed. I didn't care I was used to his dick, he wasn't even that big to me anymore.

"Oh my god, you are going to split me in two, Big Boy. Please go slow. Master your cock is so big and so hard, you're hurting me. You are going too deep." and I moaned just as loud as Tif, as they plowed into our asses. I wore lube anyway after I cleaned myself out. I was very used to being fucked. I kept some in my purse, next to my lipstick, phone, and keys.

I got up and put one leg on the couch, he slipped his cock inside me again and we started to move in sync. I liked this position but I wanted to be in bed, with covers with someone I love. To me, this was just practice, but to Tifanny it was a game. A game we were somehow winning.

Soon we knew they were almost done, they would moan and call us names. "Fucking whore!" 15 would yell. He would bounce me around the floor, I would be getting closer to the mirror.

"Take it bitch, take my meat!" 40 announced, they never deviated, never went off script I was always amazed. They still had no imagination.

Soon 15 would be coming in my ass, we always fucked bareback now, he always fucked me too hard. I was usually sore the next day. My hips, not my hole.

She and I would scream we would fake an orgasm, "Oh, baby, baby, baby!" That's what they wanted, that's what they needed to hear. We had to be loud, they wanted the guys next door to hear us. They wanted to brag later about the two hot women they had in the apartment. I realized that's what got them off, not just fucking two fake 'sissies' to completion, but being able to brag about it. He then pulled out and smacked my ass again, and again. I would lay on my arms, my head down, I would let him get on with it. I wouldn't even be tired, it usually lasted a couple of minutes. Sometimes I was on my phone.