Halloween to Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt his cock moving inside of me, giving me chills, making me lose my breath. "Charles, can you come inside of me?" I was now on my back, I was looking into his eyes.

"Okay, if that's what you want, anything for you baby." He kissed me, it wasn't that easy, I had to reach up, I wanted to keep his cock inside of me. Soon we were fucking again, he was moaning, I was lightly oohing and ahhing, I was hoping Tif couldn't hear me. I was hoping she would try to make fun of us later. Then it happened, I felt him cum. He held me, his hands on my thighs, pulling me in tighter.

I screamed I giggled, I felt his wetness inside of me. It made me so happy that I came myself, a little rub and my little 'clit,' shot on his stomach. I thought it wouldn't stop. He then pulled out, he lay on top of me, he kissed my plum color lips. I felt every bit of his semen inside of me. I wiggled my bottom relishing how great it felt.

"Mmm, I loved that, I love how you feel." He told me, he rolled on his side and I lay next to him. I was quiet, I didn't know what to say, what to tell him. I didn't want to ruin the moment, it was so perfect. We fell asleep it was three o'clock in the afternoon.

***

One Week Before Christmas

***

"You know what I would love to do?" We were in the apartment, school was almost finished and Christmas break was coming up, I was now wearing red.

Charles was under me, I was nestled on his lap and he was playing with my nude stockings, his large hands getting complete coverage. "Baby, what's that."

"I would love to sit on one of the benches in the middle of campus, and just watch everyone walk by, just relax, wave, whatever."

"Okay."

So the four of us made our way down the stairs, out into the December air together, out into the large Campus. It was almost two months ago since we were wearing nurse costumes, walking through the busy maze of sidewalks. We took over a nice size bench, I had my leg over Charles, he had his arm around me. Jordan and Tif were in the same exact position, we were bookends, I was in red and Tiffany was in tan. Both the men had on suits, both had slight beards and brown eyes. Black shoes, matching wallets, matching last names, they were brothers and they looked so much alike. Tif and I might have had different coloring, except for our eyes, but we were very similar, we were very satisfied showing off the two men.

"Is that Sam and Kel?" Tiffany was pointing toward the sorority house.

Jordan was looking too, "The old girlfriends?"

"Mmm-mmm."

"I would like to meet them," He said, we took our legs off of the men, we waited for them to get close. Jordan stood up.

Tif called first, "Hi, ladies." She waved, I waved with her. They didn't stop, they barely looked at us but they looked at the men. Both of our boyfriends were friendly, handsome, so nice. They would never walk by someone without stopping to say hello, chit-chat, smile. Sam looked back at us and I waved again, this time I waved goodbye, I guess they were done with us.

"Well." Charles moved back, he took me in his arms and kissed me lightly on the cheek, "That was nice, almost meeting them."

"Maybe they are just jealous." Jordan was shrugging, "We do have the best bench." And we laughed, we laughed together, as more people walked by us.

Sam and Kel never talk to us anymore. We did their laundry until Thanksgiving, I called and said their clothes are at the apartment, all clean, to come whenever they wanted to pick them up, I can make drinks. I told them if we came over to their dorm we were going to come dressed a little too sexy, a little too slutty, that's who we were now.

A week later we decided we didn't have to go to their place anymore ever, they weren't nice to us at all, and I could tell they were laughing at us behind our backs. They were telling the neighbors nasty stories about us. The two bags of laundry were in our living room, right next to the TV, just waiting to be picked up. I guess they didn't need them. I had never seen them with anyone, they were always together, they never looked like they were having fun. When they were with us that's all we had.

Every time before that, they threatened to tell our parents and the school that we dressed as women. They would yell that we were freaks and perverts. I didn't really understand why they thought that that was a threat. After Halloween, we presented ourselves only as feminine, always as 'females.' I told my parents and mother kind of knew already, and we worked for the school, being transgender is what got us the jobs in the cosmetology classes in the first place. The school was quite supportive, they let us stay in the apartment even though it was a floor above the women's floor. They bent over backward for us and we appreciated everything the school and the staff did for us. I made cookies for everyone. Tif sent thank you cards. We even sent Tracy over to do cartwheels, handstands, everyone was so amazed she was so limber.

*

I remember first meeting Tracy, I remember being on the little stage at McTells' next to her. She asked me; "Are you two nurses a 'them' and a 'they'?"

I smiled, I could imagine she was probably so nice outside of her life as a cat. I just shrugged, "We would like to be a 'she' and a 'her'." And I gave a little quirky smile, I was holding in tears, I didn't know why I was going to cry. The DJ was going to call my name soon, I would have to make a spectacle of myself.

"Okay." She held my arm, "I am sure you two can be whatever you want."

I looked over at Tiffany, she was talking to the Star Wars guy, she was talking to the cosplayer, she seemed to be doing fine. I knew I needed more time, but I didn't have much., I heard the DJ call Nurse B. I wanted to tell Tracy thank you.

*

Tiffany and I still had a little connection to Samantha and Kellyanne, we loved it. We collected their contraceptive pills. We just went to the pharmacy and gave them the empty pink box, and they gave us the new ones. Another month of being safe, it made us laugh, it made the two men laugh even harder. Even our doctors didn't mind us taking them, it was just a little bit of hormones, it wouldn't disrupt our therapy. Plus it made us feel more like girls, more like college girls, we made a big deal out of taking them. We always took them at night with a little sip of wine. We kept little bottles of Chardonnay in the fridge for that reason alone.

The two football players would never come over either, they never spoke to us out in public, they were weird. They also threatened us with disclosure, I couldn't understand them. Tiffany and I would walk over to their dorms in our shortest skirts, our highest heels, we loved the attention now, we wanted everyone to see us enter the dorms we wanted them to know we were having sexual relations. After a couple of weeks, they decided they were going to tell our secrets to everyone anyway, expose us. We still didn't understand, expose us to who, and who cares. Lighten up it was just sex, it wasn't even good sex but I would have nothing to compare it to until I met Charles. Now sex was something completely different, it was something I craved, always thought about, and couldn't wait for more. I was finally having wonderful orgasms.

Before with 15 and 40, it was a chore, something we had to get through, like a bad movie, and we always hoped the ending would be great. It never was, but we never complained, we never said anything negative. It was all a learning experience.

"Hi," We waved to some of the women in the cosmetology classes, they had their boyfriends with them, they had other friends, they came over and we introduced them to the guys. Soon we had a crowd, soon we were wishing everyone a Merry Christmas, a great New Year. Soon we were planning more get-togethers, more chance meetings on a random bench.

***

Christmas Again

***

Remember when Tiffany and I were waiting by the door in the dorm, and two people came in? Well, this is what happened next...

"So if you can be anywhere all dressed in one of your best dresses and highest heels where would it be?" I was asking Tiffany, she looked at me with a weird little smile.

"Well, right here."

I smiled, I smiled at the three of them, Tif and the new boyfriends. I knew this was her favorite place, my favorite place, the Farmers Market. We had never been here before, we had never been here all dressed up and in our tallest heels. We would never come by ourselves. We would need someone to sit with us, hold our hands, someone to order our Aperol Spritzes. Someone who would stop me from spilling it. Someone to order something new, someone to enjoy being with us.

"Tif, do you think we could come here next Christmas?"

"Mmm, I don't know, I don't know what the guys have planned." Charles and Jordan laughed, they held us a little tighter. Soon we were kissing at the table, people were watching us as they passed, I'm sure they were wondering what we just tried, what we just had for the first time at the Market. How many stalls we visited, how many presents we bought. I'm sure all the passerby's wanted to know what new boxes we had to tick, I'm sure they all wanted to know what made us all so happy.

Well, almost anything.

We laughed, we stayed all day, we listened to the music, we drank Glögg. Of course, I spilled it.

It was still a very Merry Christmas.

***

The End

***