Hammer Cock High Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, sure." Taki shrugged. She was feeling kind of horny, anyways. "One sec."

As Taki stripped, Mina leaned over Tonya.

"I got a big one coming." She giggled.

"I can feel that." Tonya said. Mina's cock was pulsing inside her, and she knew from the amount of precum inside her that Mina's balls were overflowing. "How long are you going to hold it in? My womb is thirsty."

"Oh, I'll quench that thirst." Mina said, trying to speak in a low sexy voice. "Just you wait."

Taki rolled her eyes as she entered the shower. Her parents were being all lovey-dovey, and it was kind of embarrassing. As she walked towards them, her eyes were drawn by Mina's balls.

"Woah, looks like you're about to cum." Taki said.

"Not... yet..." Mina said as she thrusted again. She was moving slow, trying to hold it in. Stopping had let her cool off a bit, but she was already almost edging again. "I'm going to cum as much as possible."

Mina's testicles were completely engorged. Taki crouched down and grabbed them, squeezing and lifting. There were wet and slippery from the fluids that had been endlessly flowing from Mina's twitching pussy. Taki could not believe how heavy and hard they were. There had to be an amazing amount of cum packed in them, just waiting to come out.

"Careful!" Mina shivered as Taki played with her sensitive balls.

Taki smiled, then started to really squeeze and knead Mina's balls. Mina twitched and moaned loudly, her cock spasming around inside Tonya. Tonya shook as she came again.

Taki began licking, working her way up the backside of Mina's balls until she hit her pussy. She went over the clit, then plunged her tongue in. She lapped up Mina's fluids, licking slow and deep as Mina gushed all over her face. Taki could feel Mina's pussy clamping around her tongue.

Mina was gasping for breath. Her iron-like cock was red with bulging veins, and her balls now really hurt. She needed to cum so badly, but she did not want to yet. She felt a bit a relief as Taki's tongue finally left her pussy, but that was only for a moment.

"Nnn-ooohh Gaaaawd! Yes! Yes! Right there!" Mina shuddered almost violently as Taki's softly bit her clit and pulled on it. It was the perfect spot, and Mina could feel something huge welling up from inside her. She focused on that feeling, letting it overtake her.

Taki chuckled at the reaction as she began to softly gnaw on Mina's clit. She worked it slowly, delivering a steady and strong amount of stimulation while she kneaded and squeezed her cum packed testicles. She just could not get over how huge her mom's balls were right now.

"Ooh. Ah. Ah, ow, ow! Taki, what are you doing?" Mina said as she felt a sharp pain in her balls. It felt like Taki was poking them really hard and fast.

"Uhmp, nuh-fing" Taki mumbled with a mouthful of clit.

"Be careful, they're really full-Oh. Ooh. Mph yes, just like that... " Mina moaned. With Taki firmly groping her balls and stirring them up on top of eating her out and biting her clit, she could feel a huge orgasm coming.

Mina could not remember the last time she was this aroused. Her body was on fire and she was sweating profusely, her cock and balls felt like they were going to explode, and somewhere along the line her breasts started to leak. She was so horny she thought she might pass out before she actually came.

Mina closed her eyes. She enjoyed the peak ecstasy as long as she could, but she was at her limit. Cum was starting to well up, and she tried to imagine the thick globs sinking back down into her balls and staying there, but it was no use. She did not want it to end, but her body could take no more. It needed to release, and with Taki behind her and Tonya now aggressively pushing back against her cock, there was nothing she could do to stop it.

"Oh god. Oh my god! Here it comes, here it comes! HERE IT COOOOMES!" Mina howled. Her balls were so backed up with thick, sticky sperm that it took a second for it to make its way up. As her cock swelled and her urethra bulged, a wave of hot cum finally burst forth directly into Tonya's womb.

"Holy!" Tonya gasped as her stomach immediately started to inflate. She was stunned. So much was coming out so fast it almost felt like Umi was cumming in her. She tightened her grip around the pillar as the stretching of her womb caused another intense orgasm. "Hnnn!"

Taki had Mina's clit between her teeth, and she lightly bit down while pulling on it as she squeezed Mina's balls together, forcing everything out. They were rapidly shrinking as they emptied, and Taki squeezed and bit even harder, trying to get out every last drop.

Tonya's womb rapidly ballooned. Her stomach was getting closer and closer to the floor the more Mina pumped into her. So much was going into her that for the first time in a while, Tonya was questioning whether she could take it all.

Mina started shaking as her orgasm finally dissipated. She thrust her hips, letting out the last spurt into Tonya before it finally ended.

"God damn, mom. I think you came as much as Umi!" Taki exclaimed as she finally got up and saw Tonya.

"Hey... Watch... your language..." Mina woozily said.

Tonya was still standing, bent over and hugging the pillar. Her belly had become massive, hanging down to her knees as her womb tried to accommodate the exorbitant amount of thick hot sperm.

"This... is... amazing..." Tonya gasped. Her body trembled and shook with numerous small orgasms, and her flaccid cock was dripping out whatever her shriveled balls could muster. Her stomach wobbled back and forth as gallons of cum sloshed around inside her.

"Hee... hee hee hee..." Mina softly giggled as she vacantly stared at Tonya's back. Her legs finally gave out and she fell backwards. Taki caught her right as her dick popped out of Tonya, and it swung between her legs, splattering the ground with fluid.

"Oh my, thank you Taki."

"Jeez, mom." Taki said as she set her down. "You're going hard today."

"Oh, well..." Mina laughed. "Don't blame me. Your father was the one being sexy."

"Yeah, yeah." Taki rolled her eyes again. "Woah."

Taki flinched as Mina grabbed her raging erection.

"You're so hard." Mina said as she began stroking Taki's dick.

"Well, yeah..." Taki replied. After watching something like that, there was no way she would not be.

"Since your father is a bit out of it, let me help you."

"I think I'm at capacity." Tonya chuckled. She was no longer hugging the pillar, and had slumped down and rolled over. The shower water sprayed her massive stomach, creating a mist. She closed her eyes and focused on the incredible pleasure coming from the all the cum that was stimulating every square inch of her insides.

Mina leaned back. Her legs trembled for a moment, but did not move.

"Oh my... Well, you'll have to help yourself. I can't really feel my legs right now."

"Alright." Taki spread Mina's legs. She grabbed Mina's large, red, flaccid cock and flipped it up onto Mina's stomach. As she lifted Mina's saggy shrunken balls and scooted in, Taki could feel the incredible heat coming off her pussy.

"Mmm..." Taki moaned as she penetrated her mom's tight hot pussy. Mina's dick and balls may have been spent, but her cunt was still sopping wet and ready to go. "You're so wet."

"Oh yes..." Mina sighed with relief as Taki's cock finally. "Dig in deep. Go hard."

"Woah." Taki was surprised as she could feel Mina's pussy try to suck her. She smiled as she leaned in and leveraged herself. Her hips reared back as she prepared herself.

"Hnnn yes..." Muna shuddered as Taki dropped her hips. Taki's dick collided with her cervix, sending a jolt through her.

Taki began to really lay into her mom, pounding hard and fast. Loud wet slaps filled the room as she powered on. She could see Mina's large flaccid dick starting to swell up. After a minute or so, Mina tighten around her dick.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! OOOH!" Mina shook as she came. Her balls squeezed out what little cum still in them, and her half-erect cock sprayed it all over her own breasts.

"Hnn!" As much as she tried, Taki's cock could not survive her mother's orgasming pussy. She grunted as she let out a fairly large load straight into Mina's womb. "Ugh, damnit."

"Mmm..." Mina sighed. She sat up and wrapped her arms around Taki, hugging her.

"You let out a lot, honey. That felt really good."

"Thanks, mom." Taki said, looking irritated.

"Oh, come on." Mina hugged Taki tightly and kissed her on the forehead. "It's okay to not have the toughest dick. You have a lot of stamina and a wonderfully tight pussy."

"Mom..." Taki rolled her eyes again, feeling embarrassed.

"Now, why don't you give me one more good one-OH!"

Before she could even finish, Taki was already moving. Mina squirmed and moaned as Taki's cock relentlessly reamed her. After the last couple of orgasms, her pussy had gotten pretty sensitive and Taki's dick was driving her crazy.

It did not take long before Mina was already on the edge again. As Taki came, the hot sperm expanding her womb pushed her over the edge.

"Oooh yes..." Mina gasped. A few small streams dribbled out of her cock, and her balls had finally hit their limit. She was empty.

"That was great, dear." Mina was confused. Taki had come in her twice now, but her dick seemed to have gotten bigger and harder. Taki was staring her down with incredibly lustful eyes.

"Well, uh... I'm still kind of..." Now that she was into it, Taki was incredibly aroused. One orgasm was not enough for her. Not even close. She did not know why, but she could not shake off her hornyness.

"Oh, that's fine." Mina said as she smiled. "Like I said, your stamina is great. You just keep going until you're done."

Without a word, Taki kept at it, hammering away at Mina's tight moist cunt.

Mina enjoyed it at first, quivering as she orgasmed every so often, but after a while she began to question her decision. Taki just kept going, pumping load after load into her. Individually it was not too much, but they were really starting to add up. Taki had cum at least five times now, and Mina's stomach had become quite large.

Taki finally started to slow down, and sweat dripped from her brow. She was red faced and breathing hard as the long session of intense fucking was starting to wear on her. Even so, she was still rock hard. Her mom's hot pussy felt so good wrapped around her cock, and she could not get enough. It was just so slippery and tight. Every orgasm only made her want another.

Much to Mina's relief, after a particularly large load Taki's dick finally started to soften. Taki became more manageable, moving slower and pumping out weaker and smaller loads. Mina could actually keep herself from cumming now, which was a relief. Taki shuddered as she came again, and her cock softened even more.

Taki started to work out her last orgasm, thrusting slow and deep. She savored every moment of it as Mina's tender wet cunt squeezed and suckled her. She was barely half erect, but it was enough to get off one last time.

Mina could feel Taki's dick puff up inside her, but still Taki kept going. She could not help but wish that Taki would just cum already. She had been fucked so hard and so long that she was a heaving, sweating mess gasping for breath. Mina grit her teeth and as she took Taki's slow and methodical thrusts, but she was just pushing to hard and deep. She tried to fight it, but yet another orgasm overtook her, and Mina winced as her aching empty testicles contracted.

With one last burst of speed, Taki finally let out her last load. She squeezed her thighs together, trying to irk out every last drop. She pulled out, and jizz and fluids dripped from her now completely flaccid dick.

"Haaaaaa..." Taki let out a long sigh. She teetered back and forth before falling to the side, trying to avoid landing on her mom's cum-packed womb. "I really needed that."

Mina laid on the floors gasping, glad to finally have a break. She felt a little dizzy from the overstimulation, but now that every last bit of her arousal had been blown away by Taki's cock, she felt incredibly relaxed.

Taki felt the same. Her limp, cum soaked cock laid on her stomach, finally satisfied. Laying under the warm shower, Taki felt like she could fall asleep right there. The entire room had gone silent, save for the sound of the hissing showers.

A few minutes later, after enjoying the afterglow of her session, Taki sat up and looked around. Tonya was rubbing her massive stomach and playing with her breasts. Mina was resting, and her stomach was not nearly as big as Tonya's. As much as Taki came, she still could not match the volume her mom or Umi could put out.

"Hey, Taki." Mina tried to sit up, cradling her cum inflated womb. "Come here."

"Okay." Taki scooted over to Mina. "What did you-Ow!"

Mina pinched Taki's cheek.

"Don't complain about not being able to last very long if you're going to sit there and fuck me for half an hour straight." Mina pouted.

"Pff, ha ha ha..." Taki laughed and shook her head. "Sorry, mom."

"You should really join your schools Fuck team or something to tame that sex drive."

"Yeah..." Taki sighed. "Now that Umi has friends and I'm not getting fucked silly by her every night, I've been feeling really pent up."

"Well, you did handle her for years." Tonya said. "Suddenly stopping like that means you aren't getting your usual release."

"Yeah." Taki nodded. "I didn't really notice it until today. I actually haven't fucked all day, and when I came in mom it kind of hit me all at once. Just like, holy shi-er, wow. I'm really horny."

"I know that feeling. You get your libido from me." Tonya said. "Before you two were born, I went to a Hacker's Conference for a week. It was busy so I only had a chance to get off twice. I had an erection the entire drive back."

"Oh, ho ho!" Mina chuckled. "I remember that. When you got home you threw you're suitcase on the floor, grabbed me, tore my panties off and just started fucking. We went at it for hours, back and forth. Even when we were both spent and we had cum so much our balls hurt, whichever of us could manage to get the slightest bit hard would fuck the other."

"Yeah, that was great. Watching Taki reminded me of it." Tonya said.

"Huh." Taki mumbled. She tilted her head side to side as she rolled around the thought of joining a fuck team. "You know, I don't know. The fuck team is doing their preseason prelims right now. I could join a few rounds and see how I do."

"Sounds like you already looked into it." Tonya said.

"Yeah, I... a bit."

"Go give it a try."

"Alright."

There was a pause for a moment, then Tonya spoke.

"Okay, someone really needs to drain me. I've been kind of cumming nonstop, and I think I'm about to pass out."

Mina giggled as Taki hopped up and made her way over. She rammed her fist up Tonya's cunt, wrenched her cervix open.

"Ah, mn, nyaaa..." Tonya moaned and groaned as Mina's massive load came gushing out. Her eye twitched and her body shook as the release caused multiple small orgasms.

Mina smirked, proud of herself as she watched the endless flow of her thick cum ooze out onto the floor.

"Ahhh..." Tonya sighed as the pressure dissipated and her stomach returned to a more manageable, yet still fairly inflated, size. "That's got to be the best part."

"My turn!" Mina said, waving her arm in the arm.

Taki did Mina next, and Tonya and Mina took a moment to get steady on their legs. As the three started cleaning off, Umi came in to also shower. The family bathed together, talking about their day, Mina showing off to Umi how much she came, and drilling Umi for more details on her new girlfriend. By the time they were done, it had gotten late, and they all headed off to bed.

Tonya laid down in bed beside Mina. She cuddled Mina from behind, slipping her left arm under Mina's head and draping her right over Mina's back, grabbing her cock and gently massaging it.

"Mm, hm hm hm..." Mina softly giggled as she fell asleep. "Good night. I love you."

"Good night. I love you, too." Tonya said as she kissed the back of Mina's neck.

As Tonya closed her eyes and started to fall asleep, she groped Mina's large flaccid cock. Umi saying that a girl came and asked her out after she fucked them once made Tonya think about how she met Mina.

Mina, twenty-two and fresh out of high school, had just moved to town with her family and was checking out some of the local bars when she came upon a slumped over and very drunk Tonya. Tonya, twenty-seven at the time, had just broken up with a long-term girlfriend the week before.

Tonya was incoherently rambling on about how she would never date again and that she would just get herself pregnant and that she did not care if that made her a loser. Mina talked to her for a while, trying to convince her that she could find a good person out there. Tonya said there were no good people out there, and Mina told her she was just depressed. Mina said that Tonya just needed someone to 'fuck the sad out of her' and she would start feeling better.

This set Tonya off, and she started berating Mina for how naïve and dumb she was. That was, until Mina whipped out her massive dick and turned Tonya into a blubbering, cum-bloated mess, crying and asking if she could have her babies and that she would be the dad and she had a good job. Mina obviously said no, and Tonya was too drunk to push out any eggs, anyways.

Tonya did not remember much after that, but apparently she rambled on for a while. She woke up the next day in a guest room at Mina's house. She was embarrassed about her behavior and thanked Mina and her family for helping her. Tonya and Mina ended up meeting a few more times, and, with Mina finding the sober Tonya quite appealing, ended up going out and eventually getting married.

Tonya squeezed Mina's dick, feeling its incredible size and girth. It was scary the things someone could do if they had a big enough cock. Mina quite literally fucked some sense into her, and Tonya was cumming so hard she completely forgot the cruel thing her ex did to her. Tonya even stopped drinking all together after that.

Tonya sighed, and with a belly full of cum and Mina held tightly against her, she fell asleep.

12