Handjobs for Humanity Ch. 02

Story Info
Kendra thanks a wounded soldier in her own special way.
3k words
4.56
5.8k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 03/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second in an ongoing series of short stories about handjobs, a very underrated sex act in my opinion.

All characters in this story are 18 or older and fictitious.

Kendra stared out the window for no particular reason for several minutes. She looked at her watch. She'd found a buyer on Facebook for her old couch and he was on his way to pick it up. He'd be here any minute. She'd passed on a couple offers before accepting his. One offer was for a higher price, but she wanted to feel safe when a stranger came to her home. She had a.357 magnum in a drawer nearby just in case. She doubted she'd need it. The buyer seemed safe. His name was Don Parsons and from his profile it he seemed to be a nice guy trying to get back on his feet after returning from war.

She'd received a handsome bonus that month from her firm, and treated herself to a new living room suite. She hoped Mr. Parsons liked the couch and took it away, making the delivery of the new stuff a cinch. She was nesting and she was ok with that.

An executive at an advertising firm, Kendra had very little time, let alone patience for dating. It had been a couple years since her very messy divorce. She'd vowed to take some time off from dating to work on herself. Two years later she still felt very good about that decision. Relationships were complicated and required too much of her mental and emotional bandwidth. That's not to say she hadn't had a sex life in the last two years, but by design they were one time hook ups here and there when she had an itch she couldn't scratch herself. She loved sex and didn't discriminate with whom she had it.

As she waited for Mr. Parsons, she mentally reviewed the night before. Last night she'd had a fun one nighter with Cheryl a 20 something freelance graphic artist her firm used from time to time. Cheryl had been a varsity cheerleader in college. She was very short with powerful thighs and a flat stomach. It had been Kendra's first time with a girl since college. She forgot how different sex was when it was with another girl, and how much she liked it.

Cheryl kissed, tenderly and responsive. When they kissed, it felt like they were kissing each other. The kiss was something they were doing WITH each other. It was not something being done TO her as it was when she kissed a man. Both were pleasurable but for different reasons. She enjoyed the overall softness of sharing her bed with Cheryl last night. She smiled contentedly. Everything was sensual, soft and unscripted. She loved the simple pleasure of having full body skin to skin contact with someone feminine. Someone who wasn't pressing an agenda that ended with her vagina being used as a fleshlight. Both women knew their way around a clit and they'd each came several times. When they were both exhausted and finally ready for sleep, they showered taking time to kiss and fondle each other just a bit more knowing the moment would have to end eventually. They washed each other's backs and boobs, kissing all the while. When they ran out of hot water, Kendra handed Cheryl her robe and then put fresh sheets on the bed; high thread count combed Egyptian cotton. They were pure luxury.

This morning they'd lazily lounged together nude. Cheryl was still not fully awake. She'd opened her eyes a couple times then dozed off again. Kendra spent that time contemplating life and reflecting on the moment and her lover. Cheryl's shoulder length red curly hair partially covered her face. The smooth ivory skin of her shoulders and back was occasionally interrupted by small clusters of freckles which Kendra liked. When she undressed her Kendra discovered a thin red landing strip between Cheryl's legs, that Kendra found quite sexy.

She looked around the room.

She loved her home especially her bedroom. It was her peaceful happy place, her safe place. She'd taken a lot of time to curate the perfect environment for herself, just the way she and only she liked it. The clean crisp white sheets she'd put on the bed the night before felt exquisite against her body and they smelled amazing, the way only fresh sheets can. The sex was so great, that she'd briefly considered seeing Cheryl again. But Kendra was a woman of extraordinary discipline and she'd given herself rules for these situations. One day she might feel differently, but for now she wanted no strings and no drama. For that reason she woke her lover, made her some coffee and then politely sent her on her way.

She was shaken from her reverie by the sound of her doorbell. She checked her appearance in the hallway mirror. It was then that she was reminded of an issue. She had decided on wearing a light short sleeve sundress that morning, slipping it on and not bothering with underwear as was her habit when home. Now it was too late for her to put some on.

She walked to the door and opened the drawer in the table beside it. With one hand on the gun in the drawer she looked through the peephole. He was in his late 20s, built well. He was muscular, about 160 lbs. His black hair was cut high and tight confirming he was ex-military. He had a day's worth of hair on his face. His right forearm was covered in tattoos. His left arm and left leg each had a prosthetic attached at the joint.

Kendra closed the drawer, satisfied that she wasn't in danger and opened the door.

"Are you..." he looked at the printout in his hand

"I'm Kendra." she interrupted extending her hand.

"And you're Don, come on in and I'll show you the couch."

Don followed her inside. He took a minute or two to look it over.

"How old is it?"

"Just two years. I got a bonus at work and I'm upgrading. It's just me here, so it's hardly been used at all."

"Ok great. This will be perfect. Here you go." he said handing her $300 cash.

"Are you going to come back with some guys or something?" she asked regretting it immediately.

He grinned sheepishly and said "Nope Just me. I've learned to manage a lot of things. I have a furniture dolly in the truck. I'll be right back.

Moments later she watched in admiration as he stubbornly struggled to get the couch onto the dolly and rolled it out the door. She watched from the window as he used some sort of ratchet device to pull the couch up into the bed of his pickup. He shut the tailgate and walked back up the path to say thank you.

"That, was very impressive. I feel terrible about implying you couldn't do it. Please let me make it up to you. Would you like a cup of coffee or some tea before you head back? It's the least I can do after all you've sacrificed for our country."

"Uh yeah actually, a glass of tea would be nice."

He stepped back inside the house.

"Have a seat I'll be right back."

He sat in a high backed armchair, much fancier than anything he had at his place.

Kendra came back carrying a tray with two glasses and a pitcher of tea.

She poured him a tea and handed it to him.

"Thanks!"

He took a sip and raised his glass.

"Mmm. Good!"

"Are you starting a family? Is that why you bought the couch? Oh my goodness, I'm so nosey, you don't have to answer that. What was I thinking?"

"No no. It's fine. It's just me. I had a handmedown couch that finally died. I've been saving up for a new one, so the timing was perfect."

"What a nice guy." she thought. "Fought for our country, got injured for us, makes no complaints and asks for no help. Yup, he deserves the couch and the VIP send off."

Kendra set her tea down and walked slowly towards him. She stood just a foot away from him, and said nothing. She cocked her head to the side and smiled warmly as she slowly traced her fingertips down her cleavage watching closely for his reaction. Just as she saw the virtual question mark appear over his head, she reached up with both hands and pulled at the sleeves of her sundress past her shoulders until the neckline fell below her breasts. She liked how her boobs looked and she knew how visual men were. Small but perky, with nipples a tad smaller than a quarter.

She stepped towards him and knelt between his knees. He started to speak. She leaned forward and placed one finger over his lips, stopping him from saying anything, lest he say the wrong thing and break the spell.

She smiled at him sweetly as she unbuckled his belt. Such a nice guy she thought again. She unzipped his pants and pulled the waistband of his boxers down revealing a very handsome very erect penis.

"Nice one." she thought to herself. "I wonder how he managed to shave down there. Impressive."

She had been a little worried that she'd find it didn't work due to his injuries and her efforts would just embarrass him instead.

Kendra had been enamored with dicks since she saw her very first one. She loved them all, short ones, long ones, thick, thin. She loved hard ones and even soft ones. Heavy cummers or light ones she made them all feel welcome in her body. Even when the man attached to them let her down, she always remember their cocks fondly.

Kendra's friends in school wanted little to do with dicks. They only gave blowjobs out of some fucked up sense of "duty" and they never ever ever swallowed. Only whores do that they said. When she watched porn, she gravitated to mostly blowjob and handjob clips. Anything that put the cock front and center. When she was regularly dating, her lovers learned that she loved swallowing cum and receiving facials. It's fair to say she was a cumslut of the highest order and proud of it.

Kendra let a generous amount of saliva fall from her mouth and onto the head of Don's cock. He moaned for the first time as it slowly coated his shaft while it dripped down. She wrapped her fingers around his shaft and smiled up at him, before lowering her gaze to the job, or handjob, in front of her. She gripped him firmly but not too tight.

Her long red fingernails added contrast to the erotic view they both enjoyed. She began slowly stroking him. She slid her fist to the top and then twisted her wrist. Then, she twisted it back as she slowly slid her fist back down. Don moaned.

"Does that feel good Don? huh? When you woke up this morning did you ever imagine you'd get jacked off by a topless girl? I bet not." she said without looking up.

She cupped his balls with her other hand and gently massaged them.

"Such a big boy you have here." she said as she cradled his balls and stroked him at an agonizingly slow pace. She intended to drag it out if she could.

"I bet he squirts big. Does he Don? Does this big cock squirt out tons of cum? I fucking love cum Don! and I want aaaallll of yours."

She felt his cock throb in response to her dirty talk.

"mmmmmmmmmmm. Good boy."

Kendra was proud of the skills she'd acquired in her lifelong study of the penis. She was about to show Don one that took a long time to discover but was guaranteed to make any guy go bananas. She let go of his balls and let some more spit fall just below his balls. She massaged it into his skin and the made a fist with one knuckle protruding. She placed that knuckle exactly halfway between his balls and his asshole and pressed her knuckle into it rather forcefully like a masseuse trying to get at a muscle knot. The resulting groan she got from Don told her she'd found his prostate, from the outside. She leaned forward providing him with the visual of her perky tits framing his cock. On every down stroke she pressed in with her knuckle. At the bottom, she gave her wrist a twist and released the knuckle pressure for the up stroke. A few seconds later she could tell that he was in the kind of pre-orgasmic trance she'd seen many times before. She picked up her pace, but kept the system and its rhythm.

She was so wrapped up in her work that at first she didn't notice Don's right hand reach behind her head. When she felt him pushing her head towards his dick, she considered sucking him off, but rules were rules and her rule was that it had to be a handjob.

She gently guided his wrist away saying softly "Not today hun. Not today."

She refocused her attention to her "system" as she thought of it. This man had literally given body parts for his country and she'd be damned if she was going to half ass her thank you to him. She opened her mouth and let out a fresh mouthful of warm saliva.

"Can you make it cum for me Don. Make it squirt all over my little titties? Can you do that Donnie? Can you squirt cum all over these cute little titties?"

"Yeah. Fuck yeah I can." he said in a somewhat labored voice.

Kendra squeezed tighter and pressed her knuckle deeper into him.

"Holy Fuck!" he cried.

"You like that huh?" she smiled feeling very satisfied with herself.

"Good. Give Ms. Kendra your cum honey. Squirt it all over my titties sweetheart."

She could tell he was close but struggling to release. Suddenly an idea came to her and she knew she had to try it. She increased her pace one yet again and barked out

"GIVE ME YOUR CUM SOLDIER! THAT'S AN ORDER! YOU HEARD ME! NOW SQUIRT!"

"Oh! Oh God! Yes Maaaaaaaaaa'am!"

Don's cock erupted as he bucked his hips against Kendra's hand.

"Aaaaaaaaah Yes! Oh god yes!" he screamed,before clenching his teeth and growling like an animal.

The first rope of cum startled Kendra as it hit her square in the face. She kept pumping she knew there was lots more where that came from. A second rope shot out and hit her in the chest, as did the next three. The last two landed on her forearm and wrist.

Kendra slowed her pace and released the pressure against his prostate. She lifted her hand to her lips and licked it clean. She scraped what she could off of her face and did the same. Kendra often offered a taste to lovers who seemed open to the idea, but she just didn't think it was Don's style, and she didn't want to break the mood.

"Stay right there, I'll be right back to clean you up."

Kendra went into the kitchen and ran some warm water into a large bowl. She scooped some of Don's cum off of her tits and licked her fingers clean. She dipped a dishrag into the water and wiped the rest off of her tits and pulled her sleeves back up over her shoulders.

Don was still in a fog with his eyes closed and his head tipped back when he felt the warm cloth on his sensitive cock. She washed his cock and groin in a manner that could only be described as loving.

She smiled as she considered his flaccid dick. "He's even cute when he's tuckered out." she thought.

When she was happy with her work, she pulled the waistband of his boxers back up over his cock and zipped him up.

"Stand please?"

Don steadied himself on the arms of the chair and stood. Kendra buttoned his jeans and fastened his belt back. She walked him to the front door and opened it. She turned to him and said softly.

"Don, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for your service to our country. We can never fully repay you. Have a wonderful day, I hope the couch works perfectly."

"wait, can I see you again?"

"I'm afraid this was a one time thing. I just wanted to show you my appreciation, I'm not in the market for a boyfriend right now. I hope you enjoyed it though! Take care and once again thank you for your service."

He walked out the front door and heard it close behind him.

A week later Don was sitting in his living room when he heard a knock at the door. He opened it to find a large black man in coveralls.

"Are you Gunnery Sargent Don Parsons?"

"I am. What's going on?"

"Nothing at all sir we're just here for pick up and delivery."

"Pickup and delivery of what?"

The man checked his clipboard.

"It says here, we are to deliver a new bedroom suite, living room suite, dining table, and handicap accessible kitchen appliances. We're supposed to remove the others and take them away so you won't be bothered with that part either."

"I didn't buy this stuff. You have the wrong house."

"No sir, Says right here, Gunnery Sargent Parson, 184 sixth street. Wait there's a note here that just says 'That's an order!' Any idea what that might mean?"

Don smiled, knowing that the last time he'd heard that phrase his cock was being expertly milked by the lady he bought his couch from on Facebook.

"I guess it is mine after all. Let me show you where everything goes."