Hannah The Whore Ch. 02-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a pause in our conversation when our eyes locked onto one another. It was like we could read each other's minds and knew that after sitting around naked for almost an hour, we, once again, lusted for each other. We both simultaneously leaned in to give each other a soft, tender kiss.

When our lips parted, Sarah told me, "Not only are you the most beautiful woman I've ever been with but I feel like I've known you all my life. I really like you Hannah; I like you a lot."

"I've never felt this way about another woman, Sarah. You've shown me things I never knew I could feel. I like you a lot, too, more than you'll ever know."

Sarah then reached for the whipped cream, shot some onto her nipples then handed the can to me so I shot some onto my tits too. We took turns slowly licking the cream off each other's breasts. Sarah then shot random mounds of cream onto various parts of my body and I did the same to hers then repeated licking it off each other. It was so sensuous to have someone licking various parts of your body then doing the same to her, besides, it was fun too.

I told Sarah to lie on her stomach and I sprayed some whipped cream along the crack of her ass and licked up every last drop. I even gave her asshole an extra shot. When it was Sarah's turn, she licked my ass in return. She then had me lay on my side and we ended up in another sixty-nine, licking each other to one more final orgasm.

We were both exhausted by this time but found the energy to take a shower together and still play with each other's bodies as we soaped up and dried one another. We got under the covers of Sarah's king-size bed, kissed goodnight, and fell asleep naked in each other's arms. Her body was so warm and soft and I felt so secure nestled in her arms. I got the best night's sleep that night, better than I had slept in months.

Chapter Four

When I woke up, Sarah was in the kitchen making us breakfast. I found my overnight bag and put on a white tank top and a thong before joining her. Sarah was wearing a t-shirt and a thong too.

My lower abdomen was a bit sore from cumming so hard the night before but it was a good feeling at the same time. I was feeling a little sluggish from all the alcohol we consumed too. Sarah greeted me with a hug and a peck on the cheek.

After our morning greetings, I told her, "That was one incredible night we had."

"I'm glad you had fun. I can't remember when I've enjoyed having sex so much. Being in the porn industry can take away some of the romance but it was different with you."

That made me feel good that someone who had sex for a living, probably fucking hundreds of people, found being with me very special.

"I never could have imagined that having sex with another woman could be so magical, Sarah. I've never cum like that before."

"Well, let's just say, I've learned a few tricks over the years."

"It's too bad I have to leave."

"Why do you have to leave? Do you have any plans for today?

"No, not really, but I didn't want to overstay my welcome."

"I was hoping you would stay, at least for the afternoon. We can lounge around the beach and hot tub, maybe go to the spa and get manicures and pedicures. You know, do some girlfriend stuff. Don't worry, it will be my treat, Hannah."

"I guess that would be alright. I don't want to impose on you."

"Don't be silly. I enjoy your company. I had more fun with you yesterday than I have in a long time."

After breakfast, Sarah took my hand and we headed upstairs with a mischievous look in her eyes. We spent an hour or two getting each other off, experimenting with some of Sarah's various vibrators and dildos but in a much more controlled and methodical way from the previous night. I tried out a rabbit vibrator and found I really like it, as well as an assortment of clit stimulators and various buttplugs. I had fun teasing Sarah with a wand mercilessly before letting her cum so hard she squirted across the bed. We had another round of 69 to round out our morning fuck session, and after multiple orgasms, we collapsed breathlessly. We cuddled up for a bit holding each other closely. I ended up dozing off before being awoken by a hard smack on my ass and a giggling Sarah telling me to get dressed so we could go get spoiled.

We spent the rest of the day pampering ourselves exactly as Sarah suggested. We went to the spa for nail treatments and a massage. I'd never had a massage before and I felt so relaxed afterward. I could never afford to spoil myself like this. I felt guilty having Sarah pay for all of this but we were getting along like we'd known each other for years and she was my first real friend in California.

When we got back to her place, we set up some lounge chairs on the beach under an umbrella drinking wine and relaxing. I even took a short nap. As we were chatting on the beach, Sarah brought up that she had plans for the evening which I thought was a hint that I was going to have to leave. I was disappointed but I understood.

"I have a dinner/date later tonight with a potential investor that I've been courting to start my own video production business. He's very rich and an influential person in the industry."

"I'll be gone by then, Sarah. You've been such a gracious host; I don't want to interfere with your plans."

"Actually, Hannah, I was thinking maybe you could join us. You want to learn about the business. It would be a great opportunity for you."

"Wow, I'd love that, Sarah. Are you sure I wouldn't be intruding?"

"No, not at all. Al Stone has always appreciated a pretty woman. I'm sure he won't mind at all."

Thinking back, I was being pretty naive. I thought the dinner was all about a business proposition but Sarah had her ulterior motives for bringing me along. She sent Al a text message letting him know I'd be joining them for dinner and he was fine with Sarah bringing along a friend.

When it was time to get ready for dinner, Sarah and I left our hair down and went into her closet to pick out something for us to wear. Sarah chose a super short black leather mini-skirt with a slit up one thigh which led to a zipper that went up to the waist. I smiled because I knew Sarah had some naughty plans for me with that zipper up the thigh. I put on black thigh-high stockings also. My skirt was so short, my bare thighs were exposed above the stocking tops.

For my top, she picked out a black lace cami crop top with spaghetti straps. There was material partially covering my breasts but the rest of the front and back were sheer. I would definitely turn some heads with this outfit. It wouldn't be complete without a white pearl necklace, gold bracelet with matching earrings, and black heels.

Sarah wore a low-cut, black halter handkerchief dress with wide slits up both sides that ended at her hips. Her entire legs and thighs were exposed up to her hips. She wore a diamond necklace, matching bracelet along with black, ankle strap heels. Some expensive perfume topped off our preparations for the evening. I never even asked Sarah about putting on underwear because I knew she intended both of us to go commando again. I kind of liked feeling the warm breeze against my pussy. It also made me hot to think that several people were probably going to get a flash of my pussy up my short skirt. It was something naughty that I was beginning to enjoy.

I was looking forward to another dinner wearing sexy clothing with my even sexier friend. Sarah was turning me into an exhibitionist without me even realizing it. She coaxed me out of my comfort zone from the moment I met her that day on the set of the video shoot. Sarah had a way of making me feel pretty and sexy which also meant I was more confident about my appearance. As Sarah taught me, confidence is sexy. She also seemed to have some kind of superpower over me to get me to do things that I would never imagine doing.

Before we left, Sarah said there was one more accessory to our outfits. She then pulled out a vibrating egg from her drawer and gently inserted it into my pussy. She grinned when she showed me the remote control and set it off, causing me to shiver in excitement. Sarah turned it on and shut it off several times to test my reaction.

Sarah is more into anal than I am and she had me insert a remote control vibrating butt plug into her ass. I had an equal amount of fun testing it on her. There is a certain sense of power and control when you have the remote in your hand. This was going to be another memorable evening.

When our driver arrived, he complimented us on our attire and I made sure to flash my pussy as I climbed into the backseat. I did the same when we got to the restaurant. I felt more comfortable flashing him because I knew I would probably never see the driver again. It was also fun pretending I was a rich girl when in reality, I was a struggling grad school student. Sarah and I both had fun randomly setting off the vibrators during the drive to the restaurant, giving each other a knowing smile each time.

I proudly took Sarah's arm as we strutted into the restaurant. I always shunned attention but I was loving watching all heads turning as two sexy women walked into the restaurant. I'm sure some people recognized Sarah as being a porn star but would never admit to seeing any of her movies. The maitre d showed us to a corner booth where Al was waiting for us. I didn't know that Sarah planned on being fashionably late. When Al saw us, his eyes lit up, a wide smile appeared on her face as he rose to greet us.

He is a man in his mid to late forties with dark hair that was graying hair around his temples, impeccably dressed, and quite handsome. Al was in great physical shape with just a touch of a dad body around his stomach. I expected a creepy old guy but Al was far from that description.

Al took Sarah's hand and gave her a peck on the cheek, "Hello Sarah. It's so wonderful to see you again. You didn't tell me our guest was so sexy."

"Al, this is Hannah. She's staying with me for a few days."

Al kissed me on the cheek too and said, "It's nice to meet you, Hannah. I'm glad you could join us. Both of you look absolutely stunning. It will be difficult to concentrate on business with you two looking so good."

Sarah looked at me and jokingly said, "Don't believe his bullshit. He can talk business when he's completely naked. Trust me, I know."

We all chuckled as we ordered our drinks. The conversation started with Al and Sarah catching up on what was going on in their lives since the last time they talked. Sarah mentioned that I was an aspiring cinematographer and we met when I was working as an assistant on one of her movies.

"Hannah has some other experience but we'll talk about those later."

Al curiously looked at me as I blushed. I couldn't believe Sarah said that to someone I just met but we were dining with a prominent figure in the porn industry so guess nothing would shock or embarrass him. I was Sarah's guest so he must have known something was going on between us and I was dressed in a very sexy outfit so it's not like she found me in a convent. We talked about my schooling and what I learned but I could feel Al's eyes looking at my breasts and my nipples through the haze of the lace. I felt he was sizing me up and it was additionally awkward when Sarah would set off the vibrator which always seemed to surprise me. At times, he would pat my knee, leaving his hand there for longer periods each time. I didn't push his hand away out of fear of blowing Sarah's business deal. I figured Sarah brought me along as eye candy so I played along.

The conversation turned to Sarah's plan for a business venture over dinner and she mentioned she needed some financial backing for the first movie and gradually wanted to own a greater portion of the videos she was part of. I had some fun of my own teasing her with her vibrator while she was talking business. Al played it coy, telling her that porn stars are a dime a dozen and have a short career which was exactly why Sarah wanted to cash in now while she could. With women being a larger share of the people watching porn, she said she could make movies they would like in addition to more mainstream movies. That seemed to intrigue Al. They talked about the financing of such a project and while Sarah had some funding, she needed help in the post-production such as editing and distribution. They both had large audiences for their websites and this would be like a joint business venture.

They were close to a deal when Al said to Sarah, "I need two things to close the deal. You know one of them."

"Yes, Al, you want me to do a Bukkake movie for you."

"I know you think you're above doing Bukkake, Sarah but think about it. We could advertise it on both our websites, steam it live like a pay-per-view event. We could even allow some of your fans to participate. We'd make a shit load of money for a couple of hours of work."

"How much are we talking, Al?"

"I'm guessing we'd walk away with $50,000 or more each. We could use those profits to help you start your own film production business. I'd handle all the logistics such as advertising, filming, editing, and distribution. All you have to do is take 50 loads of cum on your face. I'd even screen the guys, make sure they are legit and don't have STDs."

"You drive a hard bargain, Al. What's the second thing you want?"

"You ladies look so good tonight, I was hoping we could close the deal back at my place in Malibu."

I was taken off guard by Al's request but I could understand that most guys would try to fuck us if they had the opportunity and there was a lot of money riding on this deal. Sarah and Al were looking at me for my reaction and I had no idea what to say so I sat there silent.

Sarah then said, "Why don't you give Hannah and me a minute to chat, Al?"

"That's fair. I have to use the restroom anyway."

After Al left, Sarah asked, "Well, what do you think? Do you want to go back to Al's place and fuck his brains out?"

"If it helps you close the deal, I'm more than happy to do my part."

Sarah thanked me but I was pretty sure that is one of the reasons she invited me along but I didn't mind at all. She was opening me up to whole new sexual experiences since we first met and I wasn't going to stop now. Hell, I fucked strange guys in a bar and fucked and sucked porn stars so this was mild in comparison. Sarah took my hand in hers as she looked into my eyes. It was like we could read each other's minds. I was falling for her and I think she felt the same way about me. She leaned in and gave me the softest kiss on my lips that sent chills through my body. At that short moment, we blocked out the rest of the world.

When Al returned to the table, he inadvertently snapped us back to reality. That's when Sarah told him we had a deal but she wanted something too.

"I want Hannah to help with the planning of this event and learn the business side before, during, and after the shoot."

"No problem, Sarah. That's easy."

"There's one more thing, Al. I want Hannah to be one of the fluffers on the set and pay her $5,000 cash for her work before."

"Ah, come on, Sarah. You know I can get fluffers for much less than that. A lot less. Shit, some girls would do it for nothing."

"You know how unreliable those girls are. On the last shoot I was on, the fluffer walked off and left us hanging. Thank goodness, Hannah stepped in to help out."

Al looked over at me with a wide evil grin and said, "No shit. Hannah's got that girl next door look about her I never would have guessed. No wonder you two get along so well. You know Hannah, if you ever want to star in a movie yourself, I could arrange it."

"No thanks, Al."

I was still in shock with Sarah making the deal for me to be a fluffer. I was a little annoyed but then I started thinking about the $5,000 and figured I fluffed all those guys for nothing the last time. What college student couldn't use $5,000?

We ordered more drinks and dessert. Al was sitting between Sarah and me and he placed his hand on my knee again but this time his hand started to roam up my leg to my thigh. When he reached the hem of my skirt, he started to unzip it. I wasn't prepared for that but I didn't want to ruin the good vibes that were built so I let him proceed. Thank goodness he didn't unzip it completely but only left an inch or two holding it together. His hand then moved higher on my thigh and I gasped when I felt his little finger brush up against my pussy. Al spread his palm, indicating he wanted me to spread my legs. I felt powerless to resist but, in all honesty, I didn't want him to stop.

With my legs now spread wide, Al inserted his middle finger into my pussy and began to finger fuck me right there in the restaurant. Sarah set off the vibrating egg in my pussy and I think it scared Al at first but he caught on quickly and gave us both a knowing, wicked grin. Thank goodness a tablecloth was hiding his actions but when the waiter brought our dessert, he paused when he set down my cheesecake, staring at Al's finger in my pussy. He smirked a bit, doing the best he could to pretend he didn't see anything, however, it was exhilarating to have someone catch us. I couldn't help but to start to squirm from Al's finger playing with my clit and pussy. Al brought me to a subdued orgasm right there at the table. I had dual feelings of excitement and embarrassment as Sarah and Al were staring at me smiling.

"It looks like your girlfriend is one hot piece of ass, Sarah."

"Why do you think we get along so well, Al?"

Al took his finger out of my pussy so he could eat his dessert. I think he was testing me to see how cooperative I was going to be and probably to show me he was in charge. He knew Sarah wanted this business deal, she brought me along for a reason, and was going to take full advantage of the situation. After dessert, Al paid the check and I began to zip up my skirt but Al put his hand over mine to stop me.

"If I don't zip up my skirt, I'm going to flash everyone in the restaurant."

"Yeah, I know," Al replied with a wink.

I was feeling no pain from the several drinks I had in me already and was feeling horny from Al playing with my pussy so we did a slow walk out of the restaurant with Sarah mouthing the words, "Thank you," as we got up to leave.

Heads were turning and wives were getting pissed at their husbands for staring at Sarah and me. Sarah's dress was showing her athletic legs up to her hips and I was flashing my pussy with each step I took. I felt empowered by having almost every eye in the room focused on us. Al was proud to be walking with the two sexiest women in the restaurant which was good for his ego and Sarah's business deal. I'm sure they could tell by the shit-eating grin on Al's face that he was going to fuck us both that night.

During the drive over to Al's beachfront house, he took several liberties with Sarah's and my body, not being shy about sticking his hand down our tops and pulling out our tits in front of the driver. My skirt was almost completely unzipped so it was impossible to hide my bald pussy from the driver who kept a watchful eye on what was happening in the backseat.

When we got to Al's place, I was in awe of how gorgeous it was. While Sarah had a nice beach house, Al's was ten times as luxurious and palatial. I never would have been invited to a home in Malibu if I weren't with Sarah. I knew I was there because Al wanted to fuck me but I've gotten laid in dorm rooms, the backseat of a car, and in the backroom, of a bar so I couldn't pretend that having sex with Al was against my principles.

After mixing us some drinks, Al gave Sarah and me a tour of his home which had five bedrooms, five baths, a gourmet kitchen, living room, den, an office, and a beautiful deck off the back with a hot tub. The tour conveniently ended at his master bedroom suite that had floor-to-ceiling windows that overlooked the ocean, a private patio, and a sitting area with a fireplace. The master bath had a huge dual shower, a large whirlpool tub, double sinks, and a sauna. The bathroom was bigger than my apartment.

1...345678