Hannah The Whore Ch. 02-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I playfully asked, "What makes you think you're going to get me in your bed again? Maybe I'm not that kind of girl."

"My dear, Hannah, I saw you in action when the fluffer left the set that afternoon. You fucked and sucked six guys before making love to me. I heard the guys calling you Hannah the whore. Now I know you fucked a few guys afterward."

I started to blush and then she looked directly into my eyes and confidently stated, "I'm going to make you my whore tonight, Hannah."

It wasn't a question, she stated it as a fact while she gave me that hypnotic stare and lovely smile of hers. A rush of adrenaline shot through my body and my pussy got hotter than it had been all night. I was already wearing the skimpiest clothing I had ever worn in public and I didn't have on a stitch of underwear either. Sarah also stated the obvious, I knew when she invited me to her house that we were going fuck most of the night but she was going to take her time seducing me.

Over dessert, Sarah reached over the table and undid the top button of my shirt. I was a bit taken back by her boldness by not even asking me but it was her way of silently establishing her dominance over me. Besides, I was a bit tipsy by then, hot as hell, and probably would have fucked her right there on the table in front of everyone if she wanted me to. This was the most romantic dinner date I ever had. Most of my dates with men consisted of a burger and a beer at a sports bar. Not only was the restaurant the most exclusive I've ever been to, from the decor to the ambiance, the professionalism of the wait staff to the candlelit dinner we were served, but I was being courted by the sexiest person I'd ever been with. The reflection of the candlelight in the dimly lit restaurant gave Sarah's eyes an extra sparkle as we ate, drank, and conversed. No one had ever put this much effort into seducing me before and it was working like a charm. Sarah wanted me and I wanted her and it was only a matter of time before we were going to satisfy our mutual desires.

After paying the substantial bill, Sarah suggested, "Let's go over to the nightclub. I feel like dancing a little. Besides, we look too good to go home this early."

Dancing always got my juices flowing, not that I needed any more help, and I was sure this was part of Sarah's seduction so I readily agreed. I was her date for the night and I was going to follow wherever and do whatever she wanted. Sarah previously gave me the most intense sexual experience of my life and I was looking forward to a repeat or even more.

Sarah and I strutted out of the restaurant under the watchful eyes of the other patrons and made our way over to the nightclub. I've never had so many people checking me out before and it felt great. It was quite obvious I wasn't wearing a stitch of underwear as my breasts bounced freely and my nipples were poking out from my shirt. The wide cutouts on the sides of my skirt would have shown the strings of a thong if I was wearing one. I felt like I was almost naked as I walked out of the restaurant. Sarah's breasts were also bouncing under her low-cut dress. While she wasn't very tall, her legs looked much longer with the 5-inch heels she was wearing and by showing more of her slender legs. We looked good and we knew it.

Before we entered the nightclub, Sarah took my hand and led me to the restroom. After we were done peeing, we were checking our hair and makeup in the vanity mirror when Sarah took me in her arms and kissed me deeply. We had a mini makeout session right there in the ladies room. We didn't go too far so we didn't mess up our makeup or clothing but Sarah did slide her hand up my skirt and began to finger my pussy while looking directly into my eyes. It was like she was telling me she could do whatever she wanted to me whenever she wanted. She found that I was extremely wet and tweaked my clit to tease me more before withdrawing her finger. I was disappointed but I knew she was only stoking the flames burning between my legs.

Sarah then asked, "Do you trust me, Hannah?"

"Of course, you know I do."

"Bend over the vanity."

I curiously smiled at Sarah and did as she instructed but nervously wondered what she had in mind. My skirt barely covered my ass but I felt her lift the back of it to fully expose my backside. She then began to run her hands over my cheeks. I wiggled my ass to tease her. Sarah then began to play with my asshole and when I didn't resist, she licked her finger and stuck it in about an inch. Thankfully, we were alone in the ladies room. I'm not a very bold person and almost stopped Sarah's advances when she got down on her knees and began to lick and tongue fuck my asshole. I had mixed feelings as my instinct was to stop her in case someone walked in but it felt too good to put an end to the sheer pleasure she was giving me. Sarah continued playing with my ass until we heard the door open and a couple of women come in. Sarah stood up quickly and covered my ass with my skirt. The women must have suspected something was going on because they gave us funny, knowing looks but we didn't care.

I started to leave but Sarah stopped me, "No, we're not done."

I had no idea what she had planned but I figured she wanted me to reciprocate which was fine by me. We stalled for time until the two women left and Sarah bent me over the vanity counter and lifted my skirt once more. I saw in the mirror that she reached into her purse and pulled out some lube. I wasn't sure about letting her continue but I had agreed to give her my body that night and she had me so entranced that I made up my mind to follow Sarah down any road she was going to lead me. Sarah lifted my skirt again, spread my cheeks with one hand while sticking her lubricated finger up my ass. She started to finger fuck me with one finger then two stuffed up my ass.

I threw my head back in pleasure while Sarah whispered in my ear, "Are you going to be my whore tonight, Hannah? Huh, are you going to be a whore for me?"

"You know I'm your whore, Sarah."

"Well, I have another surprise for you, Hannah the whore."

Sarah made me nervous when she pulled a chrome-plated, teardrop-shaped object out of her purse. It had a red jeweled heart-shaped end. I'd never seen anything like that before. She applied some lube to it and spread my ass cheeks again.

"What is that?" I asked.

"It's a butt plug, Hannah. You'll love it, trust me."

I wasn't sure about this but I was hot, drunk, and desperately wanted to please Sarah so I let her continue. I felt a coldness on my asshole then a little pressure before she slid the butt plug slowly into my ass. When it was fully inserted, Sarah wiped the extra lube away with some tissue and slapped my ass to let me know she was done.

"Aren't you going to take it out?"

Sarah laughed and replied, "Oh no my dear, it's staying in there for the rest of the evening."

I was thinking, "You've got to be shitting me," but I trusted Sarah and stood up.

It felt strange having something embedded in my ass but I was going with the flow of the evening and was open to new adventures. Besides, I was so infatuated with Sarah, there was no way I was going to disappoint her by refusing her request. She had already opened my life to new sexual experiences and I was looking forward to pushing that envelope further even if it meant having a butt plug stuffed up my ass.

Sarah then took another butt plug out of her purse and said, "It's my turn now," and handed it to me along with the lube.

Once again, I copied Sarah's example and bent her over the counter, got on my knees, and began to lick her asshole. Never in my wildest dreams could I ever imagine myself enjoying licking another person's butt hole but here I was, in a semi-public place doing exactly that. Sarah has such a lovely heart-shaped butt, it seems like it was made to be fondled, groped, kissed, and licked.

Just before I shoved my lubed finger up her ass, I whispered in Sarah's ear, "Maybe I'm going to make you my whore tonight." and I plunged my finger as far up her ass as it would go.

"Ummm, I can't wait."

After I finger fucked Sarah's ass for a few minutes, I lubed up her butt plug and slowly inserted it into her ass. When it was fully inserted, I slapped her on the ass and pulled her dress down.

Sarah then told me, "Let's hit the nightclub for a little while, and then I'm going to take you home and fuck you all night long."

She kissed me full on the lips which turned into a long, passionate kiss. Before we left, Sarah and I bent over in front of the mirror to show each other our matching butt plugs. We took some pictures to commemorate the moment, giggling as we spread each other's cheeks. We were so into each other we didn't hear a couple of women come in who caught us. They smiled a little and giggled as they walked past us but we didn't care. We left to enjoy a few more drinks and dancing. It felt funny walking with the butt plug in my ass but it was also strangely erotic to be in public without anyone knowing except Sarah and me and the two girls that caught us. I had a strange sense of fullness in my ass, and after some mild initial discomfort, it started to feel good the more I moved around.

Sarah had a booth reserved where we would be served drinks while we weren't dancing. We sat down and ordered our drinks and if anyone had any questions about whether or not I was wearing underwear, they were answered when I sat down. My skirt rode so I on my thighs, my bare pussy was in plain view to anyone who was looking and trust me, several men were looking our way. Sarah saw me place my hand on my lap trying to cover up but she took it away which left me exposed again.

"Let them look, Hannah. I want everyone to see how sexy my date is tonight. I want you to spread your legs a little more too, just like me."

I smiled at Sarah and looked down and saw her flashing the crowd too. I was feeling sexy and risque and didn't even consider objecting to my date's request. She even unbuttoned the bottom button of my top, leaving only one button keeping my breasts intact behind the fabric. My breasts were hanging out of my top, barely covering them. I was showing so much skin, I might as well have been naked. One thing about being dressed up and flashing our pussies is that every guy in the bar thought we were easy prey. We were fighting them off all night.

When we were out on the dance floor, every guy in the place was checking us out. I noticed a couple of ladies elbowing their significant others for staring at us. Seeing that gave me a sense of empowerment. Every guy in the place wanted to fuck us as well as a few women. I think seeing two girls who were obviously into each other added to their attraction to us. Our tits were bouncing freely underneath our clothing so it was obvious we weren't wearing bras. We flashed our pussies while sitting at the booth so we were advertising the fact we weren't wearing underwear.

The more we drank the more sexily we danced. I felt like I was under Sarah's spell when she would grab my waist and pull me closer to her so we could rub our bodies up against each other. I put my hands on her shoulders as we stared deeply into each other's eyes while grinding against each other. It was only a natural progression to begin grabbing a quick feel of one another's asses or sneaking a feel of each other's boobs. We didn't care who saw us trying to turn each other on or what they thought. At times, Sarah's thigh would work its way between my legs and I would rub myself against her. Not wanting to be selfish, I would sometimes do the same to her. We didn't care who saw us humping each other. I don't know if Sarah was a good or bad influence over me but I felt free of my inhibitions that kept me from fully embracing my sexuality.

Sarah was rolling her hips and leaning over, exposing her tits to me with moves that I'm sure she used when stripping in clubs for a roomful of men but I was enjoying it now along with anyone close who was getting an eyeful too. I was teasing her also as I realized that our mating dance was part of our foreplay as a prelude to what was going to happen later.

After a couple of hours, Sarah and I were pretty drunk and getting even more playful the more turned on we got. I was so hot, I wanted to fuck her right there on the dance floor. At one point, Sarah held me close and unbuttoned the last button on my shirt, exposing most of my breasts to the crowd. My crop top hung by my hard nipples. My bare breasts did pop out a couple of times but I didn't care and took my time covering up. I could see the look of lust in Sarah's eyes; she looked like a hungry wild animal sizing up her prey. I shook my breasts in her face to fan the flames of her desires.

Sarah pulled me close to her, kissing me while slipping her hand up my waist to cup my left breast. Our bodies touched as we danced close to one another. I didn't object one bit when Sarah reached around my hips to grab my ass. I felt her hands lifting the back of my skirt, revealing my bare ass to the crowd. She pulled me in tighter as she spread my cheeks to let everyone see that I was wearing a butt plug. The funny thing was that I wasn't embarrassed at all. As a matter of fact, I loved letting her expose me. She was letting me and everyone on the dance floor know that I was her lover.

Not to be outdone, I copied her actions by holding her close and lifting the back of her dress while staring directly into her eyes. I spread her ass cheeks so everyone could see her matching, heart-shaped red jeweled butt plug. I wish I could have read the minds of the people watching us do our mating courtship dance. Numerous people got flashes of our tits, ass, legs, and pussies that night.

When the song was over, Sarah said to me, "Let's get out of here. I'm so fucking horny, I need to take you home and finish what we started."

"I'm all yours tonight, Sarah. Let's go."

Sarah went back to the table to grab our purses when a guy came up to me to try and pick me up.

Sarah quickly came to my rescue, elbowed him out of the way, and said, "Sorry bud, she's with me," then took me by the hand and led me towards the door.

You should have seen the stunned look on his face when he got shut down by a woman. We giggled like schoolgirls all the way to the door. Our driver was waiting for us and watched closely as we climbed into the backseat. As soon as he closed the door, Sarah and I were all over each other like we were at a lover's lane. She pushed my top open exposing my tits and began to suck on my nipples. The driver's eyes sprung wide open as he saw what was happening when he got into the car. Sarah's hand quickly slide between my legs to finger fuck my soaking wet pussy. I noticed the driver adjusting the rear view mirror so he could keep a watchful eye on the action taking place in the backseat of his luxury SUV. My breasts were hanging out and my legs were wide open which gave him a great view of Sarah's seduction of me. Sarah stopped sucking my tits long enough to give me a passionate kiss, our lips seemingly locked together.

I slipped my hand into Sarah's dress and freed one of her breasts and began to suck on her nipple, then repeated this on her other one. I felt her hands lifting the bottom of my skirt exposing my ass. I knew our driver was looking. Sarah spread my ass cheeks and I knew he could see my butt plug but I didn't care. It was no secret that we were going to go back to Sarah's and fuck the rest of the night away. I slid my hand up Sarah's dress to begin to finger fuck her and found her pussy just as wet as mine. Fuck, this was going to be another memorable night with her. I'm surprised our driver didn't crash the car after watching us going at it in the backseat. I made sure to have Sarah show him her butt plug too. The poor driver had a couple of customers he'd never forget.

When we got to Sarah's house, the driver watched us closely as we climbed out of the car, with our dresses up near our waists but we made no effort to cover up. Sarah noticed he had an erection and began to rub him through his pants. When he didn't flinch, she unzipped his pants, pulled out a decent-sized cock, and began to jerk him off right there in the driveway. She exposed her tits and brought his hands up to fondle her. She motioned for me to do the same so I opened my shirt and he leaned forward to suck on my nipples. When he was about to cum, Sarah lifted her dress to her waist and bent over. He came all over her, ass and hand. She licked her fingers clean and placed her hands on my shoulders with slight pressure as a signal for me to clean her up.

I bent down and began to lick the cum off her butt and let some drip down close to her pussy. Sarah then guided my head over to his dick and I quickly and obediently cleaned the cum from his cock, sucking and squeezing every last drop from his shrinking dick. I opened my mouth wide for him and showed him what I had collected before taking a big gulp before opening my mouth again and showing I had swallowed it all with a big grin on my face. When we were done, Sarah gave him a peck on the cheek and slipped him a generous tip.

As we were walking up to Sarah's door, the driver said, "Thank you ladies for a great night. I hope you have a great evening."

Sarah replied, "You're very welcome. It was our pleasure."

We were giggling as we walked in the door. Sarah kicked the door closed and we quickly embraced and began to passionately make out again. Our tongues taking turns exploring the depths of our mouths, our lips locked together. We were breathing heavily like we had just run a marathon, as our hands freely explored each other's bodies. Our clothes ended up in a pile near the door before Sarah led me by the hand to her bedroom along with a bottle of wine and two glasses. I watched as her lovely tight ass wiggled as she walked, her butt plug playing peek-a-boo with me with each step she took. I got used to mine being up my ass and barely realized it was there anymore.

When we got to the bedroom we began kissing and groping each other again and continued after we climbed onto her bed. This wasn't going to be a slow, soft lovemaking session like the first time; we were intent on fucking each other. We had been slowly teasing each other from the moment I arrived at Sarah's; the fuse was lit hours ago. In reality, we were also teasing ourselves while we were enjoying teasing each other. Sarah and I both needed to relieve the sexual pressure that had been building in our pussies.

Sarah suggested we remove our butt plugs before we went further then went right back to our makeout session on her king-sized bed. Kissing a woman is so much different than kissing a man. A woman is softer and more tender. Don't get me wrong, I still like being with a man sometimes but Sarah seemed to instinctively know just how to please me and I was doing my best to return the favor. We were both being driven by an animal-like lust for one another as we fondled, kissed, licked, and sucked on each other's neck, breasts, torsos, asses, and legs. It wasn't rushed like a man is likely to do.

Things began to heat up further when we began to mutually finger fuck each other. It seemed like we had an unspoken rule to limit touching each other between our legs while we continued to fan the flames of our lust but we could only hold out for so long before we inevitably took things to the next level. My legs automatically spread when I felt Sarah's fingers beginning to probe my pussy. I waited a bit before I began to finger fuck Sarah in return and it felt so damn good to raise the intensity of our lovemaking. We took turns feeding each other our nipples and kissing while our fingers drove deeply into our partner's pussy.

Things were so intense that night from the day-long tease, a nice dinner, dancing, and plenty of alcohol that I don't even remember when it happened, but I found Sarah's pussy staring me in my face and mine in hers as we laid on our sides. We each took time to kiss and lick our partner's inner thighs before diving in deeply into a sixty-nine. I could only resist that moment for so long and drove my tongue deep into Sarah's pussy, savoring the taste of her juices as my hands stroked the back of her thighs, the juices I longed for since the last time I ate her out, a longing that got more intense all day long. She, likewise, began to lick my pussy. I took my time licking her pussy lips, teasing her clit, and tongue fucking her. I tested several different techniques to see which one made Sarah moan the most, teased her, and went back to licking her favorite spots with my tongue and lips.

123456...8