Hannah The Whore Ch. 02-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great, let's hang out on Friday. Meet me at my place and we'll go to dinner, my treat. Come as early as you want; I'll be home all day. We can hang out then we can get ready together."

"Sounds great, Sarah."

"If you're feeling adventurous, bring an overnight bag. I have a beach house and hot tub so be sure to bring a bikini if you want."

"Sure thing, Sarah. I'll let you know."

I didn't know if I was ready for a date with Sarah or not. There was an obvious reference that she wanted to fuck me again and, to be honest, it got my panties wet thinking of the possibility of a repeat performance with her. I wasn't sure if I was ready to go down that road but Sarah is so darn beautiful and sexy, I knew I couldn't resist her offer. As guilty as I felt about having sex with her the last time, the sex was so awesome I knew I was only fooling myself if I thought I wasn't going to do it again. Heck, when someone gives you memorable orgasms as intense as those, you naturally go back for more. Was it possible that the next time could be even better than the first? I wouldn't be as nervous and I'd have at least a little more experience too.

In preparation for my date with Sarah, I got a Brazilian wax. I wanted to make sure I was completely hairless down there for Sarah. I wasn't positive I was going to stay the night, but I packed an overnight bag with all my personal care products and a change of clothes and underwear anyway. I don't have a lot of cash so my clothing options were limited. I brought along a print summer dress and a couple of pairs of my favorite heels. I couldn't decide which ones to wear so I brought both.

I let Sarah know I'd be there around 3 PM. School was grueling and I was looking forward to chilling on the beach and relaxing in a hot tub before having a nice dinner. I knew that if she owned or rented a beach house that it must be a very expensive home and as I got closer to her place, I was in awe of the gorgeous homes.

Sarah, who was wearing a beach coverup, greeted me at the door with a kiss on the cheek, and a quick hug. Even with a short embrace, I could feel her 34d breasts pressing against mine and a shot of adrenaline flowed through my veins. I was so happy to see her again, it seemed like forever since we were together. When we parted, my eyes were immediately drawn to her hypnotizing green eyes, auburn hair, and lovely smile. She offered me a glass of wine and a tour of the house.

Sarah has a three-bedroom/three-bath place on the beach. It wasn't the largest beach house but it was still gorgeous. It had an open floor plan, floor-to-ceiling windows, and patio doors overlooking the beach. The master suite was luxurious with a king-sized bed, walk-in shower, and a whirlpool tub. The ocean view from her balcony was stunning. She told me to leave my things in her room and change. She would wait for me downstairs so we could go into the hot tub. I'm not much of a beach person because, being a fair-skinned redhead, I burn easily so the hot tub sounded great.

I took my time just looking out the balcony door at the view and neatly folding the clothes I was wearing, taking in all the luxury. I put on a tiny bikini that barely hid the nipples of my 36c breasts and was high cut in the bottom to show off plenty of my ass cheeks. I checked myself several times in the full-length mirror. I felt sexy and I could see Sarah following my every move as I came down the stairs with my tits bouncing with every step I took.

Sarah gave me that captivating smile as I reached the bottom stair, commenting, "You look beautiful in that bikini. It's perfect for you."

"Thank you, Sarah. I kind of like it myself," and did a little twirl to show off for her, smacking my ass playfully as I turned around.

Sarah led me out to the back deck with a couple of glasses and a bottle of wine and slipped off her coverup to reveal an equally revealing bikini. Her full, round breasts were hanging out of the top and the bottoms barely covered her heart-shaped ass. You could see just the bare hint of abs on her tight stomach, and her well-muscled legs and arms were tone but not buff. Her body was incredible in every single way. She climbed into the hot swirling water first with me close behind. As I sat down with the water up to my neck, I could feel all of the tension being released from my body. I found it difficult to believe that a poor college student like myself was sitting in a hot tub overlooking the Pacific Ocean with a glass of wine in the company of the most beautiful woman I had ever met.

There were times when our bodies would need a break from the hot water and we'd sit on the edge across from one another. As we chatted about the porn industry and my studies, our eyes were surveying each other's bodies. Even without wearing an ounce of makeup, Sarah was still gorgeous; her beauty was so natural and even though she was a successful, big-time porn star, she was still down to earth which added to her charm. As I looked at her in her bikini, I knew the evening would end with us making sweet love again. There was no denying the obvious sexual attraction to each other. Heck, that's why we agreed to go on a date in the first place.

Sarah told me she got into the porn business while she was in college because she needed the money. She started getting more offers once her films got around and she started making more money for each scene. Sarah didn't say how much she got paid but said it wasn't as much as people thought. She told me that she realized that once she decided to make a living in porn, her career would be short-lived so she had to make as much money as she could while still young. She supplemented her porn work with her fee-based website, getting paid by guys for specialized fetish videos and dancing as a featured stripper in high-end clubs around the country. That's where she was for the last couple of weeks. Sarah said she just made a killing at a club in Las Vegas. She was trying to save up enough money to start her own production company.

When she got out of the hot tub to pour us more wine, Sarah asked, "I'm not used to wearing a bikini in my hot tub, do you mind if I take this off?"

"Hey, it's your hot tub, you can do whatever you want. It won't bother me. Do you mind if I join you?"

"I see you took my hint," Sarah replied with a wink.

I joined her on the deck, gave Sarah a sinful grin, and untied my top letting it fall at my feet. I did the same with my bottoms and climbed into the hot tub as Sarah did a sexy dance and strip like she was in a club. The only thing missing was a stripper pole. When she was naked, I marveled at the perfection of her body. If an artist was going to sculpt the body of a goddess, they would use Sarah's body as the model. Her heart-shaped face was highlighted by her high cheekbones especially when she smiled. Sarah wasn't an athlete but had well-defined shoulder and arm muscles. Her legs are slender and firm. I don't have a foot fetish but I'd suck on her toes if she asked. She joined me in the hot tub and I watched as her tits bobbed in the jet stirred water. I wasn't sure if the steam rising was from the heat of the water or Sarah's hot body.

We spent a lot of time sitting on the edge of the hot tub drinking our wine and talking. I hadn't had a relaxing girlfriend chat since I got to California and it was nice to just chill with Sarah. We also did some thinly veiled flirting as we sat around naked. I knew Sarah was looking at my nude body and she knew I was checking out hers too. It appeared that she would strike a pose, sitting sideways with her knees bent like a pinup model or with her legs parted in a semi-yoga pose. I responded in the same manner. When our eyes would lock, it was like we could read each other's minds and we knew we both wanted one another but neither one of us was in a rush.

The best part of this whole afternoon was that Sarah and I were talking like best friends who hadn't seen each other in years and were catching up on old times. I told her all about my past boyfriends, how I lost my virginity, who broke my heart, and my hopes and dreams for the future. Sarah told me porn was a quick and easy way to pay her bills. The more films she did, the more popular she got and the more she got paid. She confessed there were times when producers took advantage of her and made her fuck or suck them but that was part of the business. Besides the porn films, being a featured stripper, and her website, I was shocked to hear her say there were times rich men paid her to have sex.

I crudely asked, "Isn't that like being a call girl?"

"What's the difference between getting paid to have sex with men on camera or doing it for them privately?"

I shrugged my shoulders and replied, "I guess there is no difference. Can I ask how much they pay you?"

"All I'll say is that it's thousands of dollars, a lot more than I make doing a porn video."

I was stunned, to say the least, but Sarah planned to make as much money as she could while she was still young and good-looking. Her goal was to get into producing and directing porn films herself. Who was I to judge, though? I had fucked two guys for money and let them use me in a porn video too. I was slowly being drawn into life in the porn industry but I was too young and naive to realize it at the time. In my mind, this was only a temporary situation.

When Sarah suggested we should start getting ready for dinner, we both rinsed off in an outdoor shower. The water was cold but it felt good on my hot body on a warm day. My nipples got even harder from the cool water and I noticed it had a likewise effect on Sarah. It had a large rainforest showerhead that allowed Sarah and me to share the dripping water if we stood close enough. We teased each other by letting our naked wet bodies brush up against one another making it seem like it was accidental but we both knew it was completely purposeful. I felt an electric-like charge rush through my body whenever I felt Sarah's breasts against my back or if her tight ass nudged my thigh. I brazenly rubbed my tits against hers, giving her a devilish grin while I apologized for bumping into her.

We took our time drying each other's dripping wet bodies which was only a thinly veiled excuse to continue teasing one another with what turned into a groping session. When we were dry, I locked eyes with Sarah and our lips were magnetically drawn to one another. I wanted to kiss her all afternoon and, apparently, she felt the same. Without a word being spoken we began to passionately kiss out on the patio, our hands exploring each other's bodies, pulling each other closer. We were freely stroking each other's thighs, butts, breasts, and nibbling on our necks. Our breathing got heavier the more we kissed.

When my hand reached between Sarah's legs, she suddenly broke from our embrace, explaining, "There will be plenty of time for that later," giving me her own naughty grin and saying, "Trust me."

I was deeply disappointed because I wanted to lick, suck, nibble, and fuck Sarah for the rest of the day but I had no alternative but to trust my bisexual mentor no matter how much I wanted to eat her pussy again. I had struggled with my feelings for Sarah after our first sexual encounter, even getting gang banged to prove to myself that I still wanted a man's cock in my pussy but there was no denying my attraction to Sarah. Not only was she a stunningly beautiful woman with a luscious body but I was attracted to her on a deeper, spiritual level that I couldn't explain. Even though she was a porn star and a stripper, she was the softest and most tender lover I ever had but I would have to wait a few hours for a repeat of our previous love-making session.

Rather than do up our own hair, Sarah brushed mine for me and braided my long red hair into pigtails. She told me it gave me a youthful, naive look that she loved. At that point, I was determined to do anything I could to please Sarah in any way she wanted. I sat between her legs as she braided my hair. I desperately wanted to turn my head around and lick her pussy again but I sat naked on the floor letting her play with my hair. It was like being in high school again and having a sleepover with my best friend. We were pampering each other while enjoying idle girl talk. When it was my turn, I put Sarah's hair into a flirty side ponytail. I loved playing with her auburn hair, giving it slow, long strokes with the brush as I gathered it into my palm. When I was done, Sarah turned around from her seat on the floor and stared directly between my wide-spread legs at my already damp pussy. I was hoping she would give me an expert licking like last time.

Sarah must have read my mind because she said, "Your pussy looks so inviting, too bad we have to wait."

"Who said we have to wait?"

"You can't be so impatient, Hannah. I have this evening all planned. Trust me."

I knew that waiting until after dinner to fuck Sarah would be worth the wait but that doesn't mean I didn't want to skip dinner and stuff my head between her legs immediately. I was craving the taste of another woman's pussy. I spent the last few weeks denying my urges for another woman but seeing Sarah naked again shattered those inhibitions, I wanted her right then and there. My pussy was telling me I had to have her but I trusted Sarah and had no choice but to follow her lead.

Next, Sarah helped me with my makeup. I wasn't the type that ever wore a lot but Sarah was a film star, okay she was porn but she still knew more about makeup than me. She showed me how to bring out the blue in my eyes which she said she adored. She put long eyelashes on me and applied just the right amount of shading to highlight my cheekbones. I felt pretty and attractive when she was done. Sarah did her own makeup and looked as lovely as ever. She knew exactly how to make herself even more beautiful and I watched in awe of her talents. When we were done making up our faces, Sarah showed me how to highlight my cleavage.

I told her, "The dress I brought doesn't show off a lot of my breasts."

"Yeah, I know. We'll get to that next."

I checked out my naked reflection in the mirror and I loved what Sarah had done. I looked and felt attractive and sexy. I was a fairly modest woman before my introduction to the porn industry and wasn't used to feeling pretty and certainly not sexy but this was going to be a very special night.

Sarah led me over to her closet and said, "That dress you brought just isn't going to do for tonight, Hannah. We're both about the same size so I'll find you something more appropriate."

My eyes widened as she opened the door to a huge walk-in closet with hundreds of outfits. Holy shit, I had never seen so many clothes outside of a department store. I strolled through it randomly pulling dresses off the racks and sizing them up against my naked body. Sarah let me wander through a woman's clothing heaven for a while. She knew I was having fun but we still had to finish getting ready for dinner.

Sarah and I took turns picking out dresses for one another and modeling them which was so much fun. I felt like a fashion model on a runway. We were laughing and giggling like school girls.

I began to shake my ass and throw my chest out while Sarah shouted, "Work it girl. That's it, strut your stuff."

Sarah even gave me a quick lap dance when I picked out a very short, little black dress that zipped up the front and had a flirty slit on the front of one leg. She had it unzipped down to her waist and when she leaned over her tits were hanging in my face. Sarah let me touch her breasts and suck on her nipples for only a moment before pulling away with a smile.

"You're a cunt tease, Sarah."

"You're damn straight, honey. I'm getting you ready for later."

Sarah chose an even shorter black skirt for me with large rectangle side cutouts that showed more of my thighs than it covered, and 4-inch black heels. My top was a long sleeve, body-hugging, black crop top with a deep v-neck held together with only three buttons starting at the top of my cleavage. I strutted around in front of Sarah teasing her as she did to me. I left only the middle button done up which allowed my breasts to pour out. My nipples were barely visible through the haze of the material but there was no doubt that I wasn't wearing a bra. I let Sarah slip her hand inside to cup my breasts as she kissed me softly then turned around to wiggle my ass in her face. I thought we were playing dress-up but I was caught off guard when she told me we were wearing these outfits to dinner.

Sarah laughed at me when I said, "This outfit shows more skin than I'm used to and I don't have underwear or a bra that matches it."

"Oh, my dear Hannah, you are so naive, it's part of your charm. We aren't going to be wearing underwear tonight."

I had never worn anything so revealing before. The only time I came close was when I went into the bar without any underwear and that was because someone stole my panties but I still wasn't used to showing this much bare skin. However, it was impossible to say no to Sarah. It was like she had me hypnotized with her big green eyes. It was definitely outside of my comfort zone but there was no way I was going to disappoint her, besides, we both looked darn good. Once I got over the initial hesitancy of being seen in public with so much of myself on display, I felt extremely sexy which was helped by Sarah constantly telling me how beautiful I looked. I paraded around in front of her full-length mirrors to see for myself and I couldn't help but lose some of my inhibitions. The wine Sarah kept feeding me didn't hurt either. I did up the other two buttons of my top before we left the bedroom though.

We had one more glass of wine while waiting for the car service she called to chauffeur us for the evening. I had never been in a luxury SUV before and I'd never had a driver get out of a car to hold the door open for me. He was a handsome man, probably in his early 40's with salt and pepper hair, dressed in a black suit.

As we were walking out the door, Sarah told me, "let's have some fun with him."

Before she climbed into the backseat, Sarah leaned over to adjust her shoes and I could see the driver looking down her dress at her round, creamy breasts. When she climbed into the backseat, her dress rode up her legs and she made sure she gave him a peek up her dress at her bare pussy. My top was too tight to flash my boobs but I made sure he got a look up my skirt. I'm not sure I could have hidden the fact I wasn't wearing a stitch of underwear even if I wanted. I felt the warm breeze against my bare pussy as I flashed the driver. I could tell that I was blushing as he stared between my legs. We flashed him again when we got out of the SUV.

As we strutted our way into the five-star beachfront seafood restaurant with a nightclub next door, Sarah let me know that she was paying for dinner and I could have anything I wanted. I'm glad she mentioned that because I knew I couldn't afford even a portion of what this evening was going to cost. All the eyes of the male restaurant patrons and some of the females turned as we were guided to our table by the maitre d. Sarah and I looked good and we knew it. I'm sure some people were shocked by our sexy attire but we didn't care.

Not only did we enjoy an exquisite meal but also the attention of the wait staff who made sure we had the finest service. Sarah and I continued to talk like long-lost friends. We were drinking a lot and I began to open up to Sarah about how horny I got after being on the set of the gang bang movies and ended up fucking some random guys afterward. I even confessed to taking on a few guys after she took my bisexual virginity.

Sarah simply smiled at me and commented, "You are one of the most beautiful women I've ever been with. I went home and used my vibrator fantasizing about you. Hell, I've been thinking about you for the past few weeks, I can't seem to get you off my mind. I'm so glad you agreed to our date tonight so we can do it right."

123456...8