Hannah The Whore Ch. 02-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this position, I was looking directly at her asshole and I knew she liked anal play so I playfully swabbed my tongue over her ass. Making Sarah squirm with pleasure also drove me to a feverish pitch in my rapture. It gave me pleasure to please her. Sarah would tell me later that the secret to giving a woman good head is similar to giving a guy a blow job; enthusiasm was the difference-maker. I was certainly enthusiastic. Nothing mattered more to me at that moment than pleasing Sarah.

My eagerness to satisfy Sarah was rewarded when she came to an intense orgasm, squirting into my mouth, flooding me with her love juices that I swiftly licked up. Sarah intensified her efforts on my pussy by sticking two fingers inside me while sucking on my clit which quickly drove me over the edge to the first of many orgasms I would have that night. Sarah and I continued to lick, suck and tongue fuck each other's pussies and assholes in the sixty-nine position until we each had another orgasm.

We then took a break to catch our breath and to get more to drink. We both knew we weren't going to stop now. We went to the kitchen to mix ourselves a couple of strong, tall drinks. Before we went back to the bedroom, Sarah pulled a can of whipped cream out of the fridge. I gave her a knowing smile in anticipation of the fun we were going to have with it. I was looking forward to being Sarah's dessert.

When we returned to her bedroom, Sarah showed me the part of her closet that had some of the costumes she wore in her movies. As I started going through the rack, I saw a French Maid outfit, a nurse costume, a pizza delivery girl, and a cheerleader costume.

Sarah smiled at me and pulled one out saying, "This one is my all-time favorite," showing me a private school uniform.

I had no objections to some role-playing. It wasn't something I've done a lot of in my limited experience but I was up for anything that night. Sarah suggested I get dressed in the other bedroom then come out to the den when I was done. My hair was already braided in pigtails which made this costume a perfect choice.

The costume consisted of a sheer white crop top blouse that tied together at the bottom with two snap buttons between my breasts. I left the buttons unsnapped so my breasts were pouring out. It had a tiny red and black pleated plaid skirt that left my ass cheeks peeking out of the bottom. I put on a white thong and white stay-up stocking with a lace garter. I chose black heels to finish the look. I checked myself in the mirror and my nipples were plainly in view through the top and the heels made my legs look longer than they actually were. I practiced walking to shake my butt more as the pleated skirt swayed back and forth across my bare ass.

I walked down the hallway with my black heels clicking against the hardwood floors with each step. I took slow steps to build up the anticipation for Sarah. When I got to the den, I saw Sarah dressed in a short double-breasted baby blue business blazer dress and wearing horn-rimmed glasses. It was form-fitting and perfectly followed the bend of her hourglass torso. Her full, round breasts were pouring out of the deep V-neckline and the hem split apart when she sat down, revealing legs up to her thighs. My eyes traced her legs from her open-toed white heels to her red painted toes then up towards her well-defined calves and past her knees to her athletic thighs. Holy fuck, she looked so sexy. When she spun around spreading her legs slightly, I saw just a hint of her pink, puffy pussy lips before she crossed her legs. It was business-like but slutty at the same time. If someone were wearing a blouse underneath, they could probably wear it to the office. However, going without a blouse made it so slutty; that, and the fact that there was pure lust in Sarah's eyes made it that much more sinful.

When Sarah saw me, she crossed her arms giving me a stern look over the top rim of her glasses, and asked, "Do you know why you were sent to the Dean's office, Hannah?"

It was very easy to pick up the roles we were going to play so I responded, "Um, no Ms. Love. I have no idea."

"Well Hannah, it seems that you have been regularly violating the dress code. For example, the outfit you are wearing today is totally unacceptable. We can't have you wearing such revealing clothing around the campus."

"I'm sorry, Ms. Love. This is the school uniform though. I don't understand."

"Don't play coy with me, Hannah. You know darn well that your skirt is much too short. I mean, look at you. Your buttocks are hanging out of the bottom of that skirt and it is very obvious that you aren't wearing a bra."

"But my breasts have grown so much, Ms. Love, that I don't have any that fit me properly."

"That is no excuse, Hannah. Do you know what the other students are calling you?"

"No, Ms. Love."

"Well, they're calling you Hannah the whore. Do you want to be known as Hannah the whore?"

I innocently looked down towards the floor and shook my head "no."

"This isn't the first time we've had this talk and this is exactly why your parents sent you to a Catholic college. I'm afraid you're going to have to learn your lesson, my dear."

"How much community service do I have to do this time, Ms. Love?"

"I'm afraid we're going to have to try something more intense than community service seeing that hasn't worked in the past. Now come over here."

I answered, "Yes ma'am," and walked over to her by the desk.

From this vantage point, I could see inside the top of the blazer; her tantalizing breasts attracting my attention. Sarah moved me to the side and pulled a paddle out from her desk drawer. I had never taken role-playing to this level and was both nervous and excited. I liked our little game of teasing but wasn't sure about getting spanked with a paddle. Sarah then instructed me to bend over her knee. My skirt didn't need to be raised to fully expose myself to Sarah.

I pleaded with the Dean, "Please Ms. Love, I promise not to violate the dress code again. Please don't give me the paddle."

"I'm afraid it's too late for more chances, Hannah. Trust me, this is going to hurt me more than it's going to hurt you."

Somehow I doubted that but I chose to remain silent.

Sarah tenderly rubbed my ass which led me into a false sense of security just before I felt the sting of the wooden paddle and the clapping sound of it striking against my left ass cheek. My butt cheeks instinctively tightened at the sharp pain of the wood hitting my sensitive skin, a loud smacking sound filled the room. She softly rubbed my ass again before bringing the wood paddle down onto my right cheek. I felt so vulnerable being bent over Sarah's lap with my bare ass staring back at her. Sarah struck my ass with the paddle several more times, scolding me for wearing such revealing clothing and dressing like a whore. The clapping sound of the paddle striking my bare skin echoed throughout the room. I squirmed in her lap begging her to stop, letting her know I had learned my lesson, but Sarah continued her discipline of her wayward student.

I found it humiliating to be getting spanked by someone around my age but it was strangely exhilarating at the same time. Sarah was clearly showing her dominance of me and I was willingly playing along. After each spanking, I began to wiggle my ass and rub myself against her thigh.

Sarah noticed my moans of pleasure and asked, "Do you find this exciting, Hannah?"

"Just a little, Ms. Love."

Sarah then pulled my thong aside to reveal my now damp pussy then inserted her finger. Slowly finger fucking me for a few moments.

"Oh my, Hannah, we do have a problem here. You really are a whore aren't you?"

I awkwardly turned to look up at her, my face flush with excitement, and replied, "I guess so, Ms. Love."

I lifted my hips a bit as Sarah slipped my thong down my legs, tossing it to the side with her saying, "It looks like I'm going to have to teach you a hard lesson. I didn't want it to come to this, Hannah, but you've left me with no choice."

Sarah gave me a few more slaps on my ass with her bare hand but fingered my pussy between each stroke. This role-playing had my pussy on fire once again. After the bare-handed spankings, Sarah had me stand up. I could feel my ass cheeks burning from the disciplinary action Sarah just gave me. I rubbed my cheeks to help soothe the sting from my discipline. I was positive my butt was beet red or should I say beat red. Sarah approached me, glaring at me with a determined look in her eyes, and slipped her finger into my pussy again while running her thumb against my clit. I moaned loudly as my knees buckled as the excitement from her touch shot through my body. She leaned in to kiss me deeply with her finger still embedded in my cunt.

"I see you're a hot little piece of ass, Hannah?"

"Yes ma'am. That's why they call me a slut."

"Oh is that so? I bet you have sucked every cock and munched on every cunt in this school haven't you, you little tramp. You must be the biggest whore this school has ever seen."

With her free hand, Sarah untied the front of my top freeing my breasts then leaned in to alternately suck my nipples while still playing with my pussy. My head rolled back from the pure pleasure Sarah was giving my mind and body. She instructed me to remove my top and I complied with her order. I might as well have been naked because my skirt wasn't hiding much of the rest of my body. Sarah removed her finger from my pussy and led me over to a large leather sofa. She had me sit down with my legs spread, standing over me with a stern look on her face.

Sarah began to slowly unbutton her dress while seductively looking over me, revealing more and more of her soft, naked flesh inch by inch. I hypnotically watched as more of Sarah's naked skin came into view, driving my desire for her to higher heights. My breathing increased as she opened her dress, pulling it off her shoulders, and letting it fall to the floor. Sarah let me drink in the sight of her naked body for a few moments which only increased my desire for her which, I'm sure, was the whole idea. It also served to increase my curiosity as to what else she had planned for me.

Sarah lifted one leg onto the sofa, exposing her pussy lips to me, then reached behind my head to draw me closer. As my head got closer to her pussy, I could smell how hot she was. I stuck out my tongue and began to lap at her dripping pussy.

"That's a good girl, Hannah."

Sarah wiggled her hips to maneuver her pussy around my tongue. She held my head tightly as she began to grind her pussy into my face. Sarah was face fucking me as she rubbed her wet cunt all over my face, leaving a trail of her juices across my lips and cheeks. I reveled in her moans of joy; I wanted nothing more at that moment than to please her. Sarah took further control when she forced me onto my back then quickly mounted my face, looking down at me like I was her sex slave being forced to eat her pussy but I was far from being forced. I tongue fucked Sarah and lapped at her sloppy cunt as she sat on my face, relishing in the sweet honey dripping from her.

I was deeply disappointed when she abruptly stopped me. She flipped my legs onto the sofa and climbed between them. There was no soft kissing of my inner thighs as Sarah drove her tongue deep into my hot pussy. My hips started to buck wildly while Sarah tongue fucked me then began to tease my clit with fingers. I could still smell the aroma of her juices that she had left all over my face.

I was about to cum when Sarah suddenly stopped eating my pussy much to my disappointment. I wondered why she stopped and desperately wanted her to continue but she knew exactly what she was doing. I watched as she walked across the room and got something out of her desk drawer but I couldn't see what it was. When she got closer, Sarah pulled the item out from behind her back and I saw her put on a strap-on dildo.

"Hannah, I'm going to try and fuck the whore right out of you."

Sarah approached me with the rubber cock bobbing in front of her like a real one. She grabbed my hair and pushed my lips against the dildo.

"Suck my cock, Hannah. Show me what a good cocksucker you are. I hear the boys telling stories about the great blow jobs you give."

I grabbed the base of the faux cock, opened my mouth, and began to suck it. At that moment, I felt like I was blowing Sarah and I did my best to do a good job, tonguing it and taking it deep into my throat.

"That's a good girl, take it deep like a true cocksucking slut."

Sarah was moaning like a man would when I would suck his dick. I felt so submissive and even though I knew she couldn't feel my lips wrapped around the cock in my mouth, I still wanted to use all of my oral talents to please her. I was getting into sucking her cock when she suddenly pulled it out of my mouth and rubbed it all over my face in another show of her dominance. My mouth was open searching to get it back into my mouth like a baby bird waiting to be fed by its mother.

Sarah pushed me back onto the sofa again, my legs splayed wide open. She got between my legs like a male lover and rubbed the strap-on against my slit making me beg for more.

"What do you want to do Hannah?"

"I want you to fuck me, Ms. Love. I need it badly."

"Why do you need it, Hannah?"

"Because I'm a whore. I'm Hannah the whore."

"Yes, you are a fucking cumslut aren't you, Hannah?" responded Sara as she slid the dildo deep into my cunt.

"Oh my god, I'm such a fucking cumslut. Fuck me, Ms. Love, fuck me."

It felt so good by that point that I let out a loud scream of relief. Sarah and I locked eyes as she slowly but determinedly fucked me with the strap-on. One of her hands began to play with my tits while I bucked my hips to meet her thrusts. Getting fucked by Sarah was ten times better than getting fucked by a man. Our bodies and souls were in sync, moving together as one, there was more passion and pure lust than I ever felt with any other lover. I felt like Sarah had me under her power as she laid above me, thrusting into me. She was drawing me closer to her through her sexually seductive powers.

I was so fucking horny and needed to cum but Sarah wouldn't let me. Every time she sensed I was close to an orgasm, she would stop fucking me and bring the dildo up to my mouth to suck my own juices off the rubber cock. Sarah turned me onto all fours to fuck me from behind. She was tugging hard on my pigtails while slapping my ass. She kept calling me a whore, slut, and a cum dumpster which only increased the pleasure she was giving me. I was at her mercy. Sarah was also giving me the best fucking I'd ever had.

At one point, I felt her lubed-up fingers being inserted into my ass. When she pulled the strap-on out of my pussy, I knew what was next. I felt the dildo pressing against my asshole. Under normal circumstances with a man, I would have stopped him but I had turned full control of my body over to Sarah hours ago. I was apprehensive about taking a dildo up my ass but I was wearing a butt plug most of the night so I felt there was no better time than now to lose my anal virginity.

It must have been from the hours of preparation and the fact that I wanted Sarah to know that I would do anything for her but she easily slid the strap-on into my ass. It was an uncomfortable, full feeling at first but once she got going, I found I liked it, more than I ever would have imagined. I felt a growing pressure build-up as Sarah fucked me harder and harder. A powerful orgasm was building as she mercilessly pounded my tight ass. I didn't realize I would love anal sex so much and moaned as I felt myself getting closer and closer to an explosive orgasm. I slipped my hand between my legs and began to rub my clit while Sarah continued her anal assault. I was so hot after Sarah had brought me to the edge of orgasm so many times, thankfully she let me finish and I came hard. The orgasm that rocked my body left me shaking as I screamed out in pleasure, my whole body felt alive and buzzing with pleasure as I experienced my first anal orgasm. I came so hard I squirted as Sarah continued to fuck my ass through my orgasm, my fingers a blur on my clit. We both collapsed on the sofa with Sarah's soft, hot body on top of mine; the dildo still up my ass.

Sarah ever so slowly withdrew the strap-on from my ass then pulled me to a sitting position, pushing the dildo against my lips. She stared down at me; I knew what she wanted. I opened my mouth and she slid it into my mouth. I wrapped my lips around it as she held my head still and began to throat fuck me. I gagged as she pounded my throat with the dildo that had just been buried in my ass. Sarah was truly making me feel like her whore. There was truly nothing I wouldn't do for her.

Sarah withdrew the strap-on from my mouth, stood above me, and asked, "Well, Hannah the whore, have you learned your lesson, yet?"

I looked up at her, my face flush, with lust in my eyes, and answered, "No Ms. Love. Not yet."

Sarah shook her head in fake disgust and replied, "My dear, Hannah, you are incorrigible. This is going to be more difficult than I thought, you little slut. Get into the bedroom, NOW."

"Yes ma'am."

Sarah gave me a hard slap on the ass as I walked out of the den towards the bedroom. When I walked past the mirror in her bedroom, I noticed that my ass was still red from the spanking Sarah gave me earlier and a big red handprint from the recent slap. She led me over to the bed and told me to lay down. Naturally, I obeyed her order. She quickly climbed on top of me, began kissing me, and arranged herself so our pussies were pressed against each other. Sarah started moving her hips like she was fucking me. Our clits were rubbing together and it drove me wild. Our bodies writhed in a passionate embrace with Sarah's hands having a firm grasp of my tits and mine grabbing her tight, round ass, pulling her tighter against me.

Sarah was moving her hips, groaning loudly and breathing heavily. I could tell she was about to cum. She stopped kissing me when the first wave of her orgasm swept through her body and I stared at her face. Sarah was lightly biting her lower lip, her eyes closed as her orgasm rippled through her. I was excited to be able to help her cum so hard.

When Sarah paused her tribbing after she was done cumming, I flipped her over onto her back and climbed on top of her. I took control and began to rub my pussy against hers. As I ground my pussy into hers, I felt in control. I let Sarah dominate me all evening but it was now my turn to take charge. I looked back at her with determination. I wanted to control her pleasure. I sucked on her luscious tits while she played with my ass cheeks.

When I was getting closer to orgasm, Sarah told me, "Fuck me, Hannah. Fuck me."

"I'm going to make you my whore, Ms. Love. I'm never going to stop being a whore; never."

"Fuck me you tramp, you fucking slut."

Our words drove both our lust for one another and I began to cum which brought Sarah to orgasm too. I'd never cum at the same time as one of my lovers. I didn't even believe it was possible until that night when Sarah and I came together while giving one another mutual pleasure. It was fucking intense. I never could have imagined that when I would have the best sex of my life it would be with another woman.

We both needed to catch our breath after our mutual orgasm. It was late but neither one of us considered going to sleep. We didn't rush into anything but sat around Sarah's bed talking about life in general. We were two naked girlfriends getting to know each other better during a sleepover. I was still checking out how soft and creamy her breasts were. Her complexion was flawless and I loved how her smile lit up the room and made me feel so at ease. She sat with her legs folded in a yoga-like position and my eyes kept drifting down to look at her tantalizing pussy. I knew she was studying every inch of my naked body also so I leaned back on my outstretched arms at one point and pushed my chest out to tease her.

123456...8