Hannah The Whore Ch. 02-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made ourselves comfortable in the sitting area with Sarah and me on a loveseat and Al across from us in a chair when Al asked how Sarah and I became lovers. Sarah explained how I was a bisexual virgin when we met on the set of her latest video shoot and I helped prep her for her scenes that morning, how I started fluffing the actors which led to Sarah seducing me after everyone had left. I wasn't ashamed of Al knowing what I did with Sarah because it was obvious that we were lovers, he was in the porn industry and had already had his finger in my pussy. There was also no doubt why we ended up back at his place. Sarah and I were going to fulfill his desire to have a threesome with us.

Al then said, "It always turns me on to see women making out. The acting on a movie set is kind of clinical and sometimes not very good either. It's different when two women are really into each other."

Sarah chimed in, "I know what you mean, Al. Take Hannah here, she is so beautiful with her red hair, blue eyes, and gorgeous tits. I don't have to act like I'm attracted to her."

Sarah tucked my long red hair behind my ear then leaned in to kiss me. It was a little distracting to have Al sitting there watching us but it was also a turn-on too. I returned Sarah's kiss and we began making out on the loveseat. It was obvious Sarah wanted to give Al a show, a performance and I was more than willing to play along. I got turned on when George's friends caught us fucking in the backseat of his car. I got hot knowing people were watching and lining up to fuck me in the back of the bar and fucking, and sucking porn actors on a movie set in front of the crew didn't stop me so having Al witness my makeout session with Sarah was mild in comparison. I also knew that is what he wanted. Knowing he was getting turned on watching us worked as a sexual stimulant for me also.

There wasn't much holding my skirt in place so that was the first thing to go and Sarah fingered me while I sucked on her tits. Sarah then led me over to the bed where she stripped off my top but told me to leave on my stockings and heels. After I was naked, I reached down and lifted Sarah's dress over her head leaving her naked as well.

Al was watching all this unfold and commented, "My, you ladies look stunning. We're going to have one hell of a time tonight."

Sarah and I climbed onto the bed and began exploring each other's bodies with our lips and tongues, kissing, sucking tits, and our hands groping various body parts. We were hot for each other, this was no act, and I'm sure Al picked up on that. Sarah would feed me her tits and I would follow by feeding her mine as we finger fucked each other. Sarah was the one that always took the lead in our limited lovemaking but I decided to take charge.

I laid on top of Sarah and began to grind my pussy against hers as she had done to me the previous night. Because of my inexperience with tribbing, Sarah guided me to the best position so our clits were mutually stimulated. It was an incredible feeling once I found the right spot. I was in charge; I was fucking Sarah. I felt a sense of dominance as our pussies rubbed together, lubricated by our mutual juices oozing from our pussies. Our eyes were locked onto one another as we moved in unison, almost like we had one body. It was an incredible feeling. We were enjoying ourselves like Al wasn't even in the room. I was the first to orgasm and after I was done, Sarah flipped me over to get on top and followed with an orgasm of her own.

Our trance was interrupted by Al undressing and joining us on the bed with an erection. I got on one side of Al with Sarah on the other. We started alternately kissing him as his hands groped our breasts and asses while we stroked his cock and balls. Our bodies were intertwined. I followed Sarah's lead and we fed Al our breasts. We kissed our way down his body and began to take turns sucking his dick and licking his balls. Al's moans let us know he was enjoying our oral attention given to his cock but what man wouldn't enjoy two young, pretty women sucking him off?

After several minutes, Al stopped us from sucking his cock and instructed us to get on all fours. I felt Al get behind me and his hard cock started to poke me so I reached around to guide him into my pussy. I think I wanted his cock as much as he wanted my pussy. I groaned loudly as Al shoved his dick into my pussy and began to fuck me hard. My tits were bouncing wildly as I pushed back against him. Sarah and I began to kiss while I was getting fucked. Then all of a sudden Al withdrew from me and started to fuck Sarah. Al must have been in his glory having two gorgeous young women at his disposal to fuck at will. He kept switching back and forth between us for a while.

When Al was fucking me, Sarah slid under me. Al stopped fucking me long enough for me to lift my leg so Sarah could get her head under me. She began to lick my clit and Al's shaft as he fucked me. Her pussy was right below me so I intuitively lowered my head and began to eat her pussy in return. The double pleasure of having my clit licked while getting fucked drove me wild and I came to an intense orgasm. Sarah and I changed places so we could sixty-nine while she got fucked. Not only did she cum but Al came inside Sarah and I licked his cum from her pussy then cleaned off his cock. Once again, I had another incredible sexual experience thanks to Sarah and the night was still young.

Al commented, "You know ladies, I've had a lot of sex with many different partners but that was amazing."

Sarah and I were quick to agree and I also commented, "I'm not sure we can top that one."

To which, Sarah replied, "Oh, just give me another chance, darling. I'll see what I can do."

"I'm willing to do my part," Al replied.

Sarah then joked, "We don't need you, Al. We just need your cock."

"That's the story of my life, women treat me like I'm just a piece of meat to them."

We went back to the living room to have a couple of more drinks while Al recuperated. I think he took an erection pill to make sure he could keep up with us.

After a couple of drinks, Sarah suggested, "Let's go back into the bedroom, Hannah, and see what Al has in his toy box. Al will get us refills on our drinks."

Al wasn't going to argue with his assignment as Sarah led me back to the bedroom. It was obvious she had been to Al's place previously when she went to a chest at the foot of his bed and began searching through various dildos, vibrators, and other items I had never seen before. She smiled and looked at me when she pulled out a double dong dildo and it was quite obvious what was going to happen next. I'd seen them in porn movies and was excited to try it out with Sarah.

Al came back with our drinks and when he saw what Sarah had in her hand, he commented, "Fine choice, Sarah. I think I'll sit back and enjoy the show for a bit."

Sarah had me spread my legs on the bed and we got into a sixty-nine, presumably to make sure we were sufficiently lubricated for the dildo. I started to feast on her now-familiar pussy with intermittent tonguing of her asshole as Sarah did the same to me. Once we were sufficiently warmed, Sarah inserted one end of the double dong dildo into my pussy and began to thrust it in and out of me. She then laid opposite of me and inserted the other end into herself. She held it in place as we both moved our hips. I had used a dildo or vibrator before but I was always by myself. Having someone enjoying the same instrument at the same time brought the use of a dildo to another level. The double dong connected us in another new manner for me. Seeing Al sitting on the chair, stroking himself to another erection was the icing on the cake. It was an additional turn-on for me to see someone else getting excited watching us. Maybe, just maybe, there was an inner need in me to perform for others.

Even though Sarah and I were doing fine pleasing ourselves, I still felt like I needed a cock in me. Maybe it was seeing Al's erection that made me want one. Don't get me wrong, I would have been satisfied if Sarah and I were alone. Maybe I didn't want to waste a good cock that was in the room but I needed to get fucked by Al. Sarah must have sensed this and called him to join us. We kissed and let Al grope and finger us while we played with his cock then Sarah had him lay on his back.

I got the first crack at his cock and quickly straddled Al and began to ride him. He grabbed my tits as I bounced on his dick. A dildo is a decent alternative but there is still no replacement for a nice, hard cock. I was so entranced riding Al, that I didn't notice Sarah rummaging around in Al's toy chest. Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Sarah lubing up a strap-on dildo. I wasn't totally surprised when she got behind me and began to finger my asshole with the lube. When I felt Sarah poking at my ass, I stopped fucking Al, laid my body against his, and lifted my hips to make it easier for her to enter me. While I had taken on several men at one time on a few occasions, I had never been DP'd before.

When Sarah was deep in my backside, I began to slowly ride Al until we got our rhythm going, and oh my goodness, did it feel good. Sarah was tugging on my hair, slapping my ass, and calling me a fucking whore as she was humping on my ass. Al was thrusting upwards into my pussy while I was riding him. Having both holes filled was beyond description and it drove me to a powerful orgasm when Al started to suck on my tits at the same time.

When I had recovered from my climax, Sarah asked Al, "You know, Al, Hannah has never had a real live cock up her ass. Would you like to be the first?"

"Hell yeah, Sarah. It's been a long time since I've taken anyone's anal virginity."

It was like I didn't have any say in the matter. It's not like I would have objected either. They both withdrew from me and I climbed on top of Sarah then lifted my ass for Al. He easily slid his dick up my ass after being sodomized by Sarah and he fucked me hard, driving himself into me and slapping my ass while he rode me.

"You've got a nice, tight virgin ass, Hannah."

I could feel his hands clutching the flesh of my cheeks as he furiously pounded my ass while I was riding Sarah's strap-on. I came once again just before Al shot his load deep into my ass. Al was tapped out but made me clean off his cock before Sarah and I got into another sixty-nine after she took off her strap-on so we could each cum one more time before the night ended. She made sure to lap up the cum dripping from my ass, too.

Sarah and I freshened up before we got dressed. Al thanked us for a wonderful evening and promised to have his lawyer contact Sarah's to finalize the agreement for their joint business venture. He offered to star me in my own porn movie again but I gratefully declined but promised to call him if I changed my mind. Al had his driver take us back to Sarah's house and on the ride home, she couldn't thank me enough for helping her close the deal. She thought she probably could have done it by herself, she knew Al was a sucker for a threesome. Sarah offered to take care of me financially for helping her. I wasn't going to turn down money but it made me feel like a prostitute in a way.

Sarah also told me, "You don't have to be a fluffer on the movie if you don't want to. I just threw that in there after seeing you do it before for a lot less money."

"Yeah, a lot less money, like free. I'll think about it, Sarah, and let you know. $5,000 is hard to turn down though."

When we got back to Sarah's house we showered together but were too tired to do anything sexually. We cuddled before we fell asleep in each other's arms again. The next morning, I woke up to a mind-blowing orgasm with Sarah working my pussy with her magical tongue and fingers. She looked up at me sweetly, her bright green eyes sparkling in the morning light.

"Good morning beautiful, I thought you deserved a wake-up call."

Still breathing heavily as I came down from my wonderful wake-up call, I smiled at her and brought her in for a deep kiss, tasting myself on her lips as our bodies melded together. I quickly rolled over and put her on her back before kissing my way down her body to her delicious pussy. I immediately dove in and latched on to her clit, Two fingers diving deep into her folds. I kept up my attack as I brought her to several powerful orgasms, only stopping when she closed her shaking legs and pulled me up. We cuddled up and lazily made out for a bit, spent from our morning romp.

After breakfast, I had to leave because I still had school work to do before classes on Monday. Leaving Sarah was difficult. We had grown very close, not only as lovers but as friends. We shared some very intimate moments and I could talk to her about anything. Not only did she know about my deepest, darkest secrets, but she was also a part of most of them.

As I was leaving, I gave Sarah a big hug and a kiss goodbye. A tear rolled down my cheek because I didn't know when I was going to see her again and I was going to miss her dearly. I could see the tears welling up in her eyes too. Sarah was going out on the road again and would be back in a few weeks. It was probably for the better because I had to concentrate on finishing up my school work.

I was lonely for the next few weeks. I talked and text messaged with Sarah regularly and even found time to mutually masturbate while video chatting but I wanted to see her and be with her again.

Chapter Five

It was about a month later when Sarah told me she was back in town and was about to shoot the Bukkake movie with Al. She asked me if I wanted to help out as an assistant and/or be one of the two fluffers. I wasn't sure I wanted to be a fluffer but I couldn't resist when Sarah told me how much it would turn her on to see me sucking all those dicks. She would, of course, be letting them shoot their loads onto her face but she wanted me to be part of it because I helped her close the deal to help her finance the next stage of her career. Besides, I wanted the $5,000 for a couple of hours of work and working on the final movie.

During the past month, I helped Al screen the guys who applied through his and Sarah's websites. I did the initial screening of those from Sarah's site and he did the background checks and set up the STD screenings. There would be 60 guys, some of whom were fans that applied through her website and others that Al found. He figured some would be no-shows and we'd end up with 50. They all had to pay a fee for the luxury of cumming on Sarah Love's face. If they were lucky, she'd even suck their dicks for a short time. I slept at Sarah's house the night before the video shoot and we had another wonderful evening of great sex. They say "absence makes the heart grow fonder" for a reason because it's true. It was wonderful to have her back in my arms and her pussy in my mouth again.

The Bukkake video shoot was scheduled for 2 PM at the home of a friend of Al's. Sarah and I got there a couple of hours early so I could see how Al coordinated things. I brought sexy lingerie to wear when I started fluffing with the other girl. The idea was to turn the guys on so they would shoot their loads sooner. The video was going to be shot outside on the patio to take advantage of the natural light. Sarah was going to sit nude on a low padded stool and let them all cum on her face. She could blow them if she wanted but it wasn't required. There were lights everywhere and three cameramen were working with Al on the angles he wanted to be covered.

Al had me sit where Sarah would be so they could make sure there weren't any shadows and he was telling one of the assistants where the men were supposed to be standing so they weren't in the way of the cameras. Sarah was in her room putting on her makeup, fixing her hair, and waiting for things to get started.

An hour before the shoot was supposed to start, the guys started to drift in. Al couldn't afford to have a bunch of limp dicks on the set so they were offered an erection pill if they wanted. There was beer and some liquor on the set to help everyone relax but Al made it clear that if anyone got drunk, they'd be escorted out the door by a couple of big security guards. Al wanted me and the other fluffer to change and mingle with the "guests" as he called them. The other fluffer was a woman in her 30's, Margie, who was tall and blonde with huge tits and wide hips. I went into Sarah's room to put on black lace stockings, with a matching bra and thong. I put on a pair of open-toed black heels with an ankle strap. Sarah could tell I was nervous so she gave me a big hug and kiss before I went to join the guests.

"Don't be nervous, Hannah. This will be over be you know it and it will be an easy $5,000. Do you know what will help you get over the nerves?"

"No, what's that, Sarah?"

"When I'm filming, I'm Sarah Love, the porn star. It's just a character I play but it's not the real me. When you go out there, you have to be Hannah the whore. Play the part and have some fun."

I smiled, took a deep breath, and walked out to the patio strutting my stuff like Hannah the whore. When I got out there, most of the guests were already there talking with each other while having a drink. Margie was out there, in her bra and panties. All heads turned when the guys saw me coming. It was odd having all those eyes staring at me but it also got my juices flowing. There were men of all shapes, sizes, colors, and ages.

I had to tell myself, "Remember, you're Hannah the whore for the next couple of hours."

When Al saw me, he took me by the arm, brought me to the center of the patio, and introduced me, "This is Hannah. She's one of our fluffers for the afternoon. Her job is to help you get hard and stay hard before you cum on Sarah. You are not to cum with Hannah or Margie, our other fluffer. They aren't your exclusive fluffers either. We have to keep the line moving."

I grabbed myself a beer and began to mingle. No matter which way I turned, I felt hands groping my ass and tits or fingers rubbing me between my legs. I would only let them touch me for a few moments before I moved along. I have to admit, I was getting horny as hell dressed in just my underwear in front of all those men and I got hornier when they started to touch me.

A half-hour before the start of the shoot, Al had the guys undress so they were ready. There were guys with large, small but mostly average-sized dicks, some thicker than others. Most of them were circumcised with a few uncut. He instructed them to let the production assistant know when they were about to cum and he'd line them up to shoot on Sarah's face. Most of them would have to jerk themselves off and it was completely up to Sarah's discretion which guys she would blow or jerk off. He instructed them that they had to respect the limits of the fluffers and move on when they were told to. If they got aggressive at any point, the security guards would toss their asses out.

Al told Margie and me to take off our bras but we could leave our panties on if we wanted. I chose to go completely naked figuring I'd gone this far, there's no point in being shy now, besides I was enjoying all the attention I was receiving. Margie and I began to mingle with the guests again but this time they were taking more liberties with our bodies by sucking on our tits or fingering our pussies. If I felt someone behind me, I made sure to rub my ass against them. It was obvious by all of the hard cocks in the crowd that Margie and I were doing our jobs to warm up the crowd. A few minutes before the start of the shoot, Sarah came out to mingle with the guests dressed in a short see-through robe. She distracted attention away from Margie and me but that was to be expected, after all, she was the star of the movie.

1...345678