Hannah The Whore Ch. 02-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Five minutes before the crew was going to start filming, Sarah took her place on the stool, and Margie and I sat down in two chairs off to the side as the first group of guys gathered around us. I took a cock in my mouth and started sucking while jerking another. One guy got behind me and was fondling my breasts with one hand while stroking himself with the other. Once the two guys in front of me were hard they went over to Sarah.

Every once in a while, I would glance over towards Margie and see how many guys were lined up in front of her. I was proud to see that more guys wanted me to blow them than Margie. I should have been happy to let her blow or jerk more guys but I wanted Sarah to be proud of my work. If I was going to be a fluffer for a few hours, I wanted to be the best fluffer for her.

Some guys wanted to lick my pussy, others fingered me while most stuffed their dicks into my mouth. I tried to keep an eye on Sarah but that was practically impossible because there were always several dicks in front of me. I could hear them cumming with encouraging words from Sarah. She knew talking dirty to them would help get them to cum sooner.

After sucking about ten dicks, I needed something to drink. While I was catching my breath and quenching my thirst, the guests asked me to stand up. I was there to accommodate them so I stood while I took sips of my soft drink. I was quickly surrounded by multiple men groping me. I had fingers in my pussy and ass, all over my breasts and I could feel their dicks poking at me. They guys were commenting on how wet my pussy was with some saying they should fuck me. I don't think I would have objected to fucking a few of them but Al told them that was off-limits.

I looked over at Sarah who was surrounded by seven guests jerking off in front of her. She was taking turns sucking the dicks in front of her, finishing them off before they came. Her eager face was covered with cum and it was dripping down her neck and onto her tits. I admired her for a brief moment, her excitement and energy were infectious and I couldn't help but smile. She was truly a pleasure to watch, her obvious enjoyment added to the entire scene and she was in her element, sucking and stroking off dicks until they exploded over her face with wild abandon. It was no wonder she made a name for herself so quickly in the porn industry, she clearly loved what she was doing. I had the sudden urge to go over to her and give her a big wet kiss and lick off some of that cum but I knew I shouldn't.

When I sat down again, I quickly had several cocks in my face and went back to doing what I was hired to do; suck them all to get them hard or keep them hard. I rarely saw the faces of the guys I was sucking and, to be honest, I wasn't interested either. I was fascinated by the sheer variety of cocks I was sucking. I struggled more with the fat cocks than I did with the long ones. I've become pretty adept at deep throating but fat cocks are more difficult to swallow. Some of the guys got harder when they were talking dirty to me or calling me names. I was enjoying it too.

"Suck that dick, you fucking cocksucking whore."

"That's it, baby, suck my dick, you fucking slut."

"Wow honey, you suck a mean dick."

"Does your daddy know what a fucking whore you are? I bet he'd be really proud to see you sucking all these dicks like a tramp."

The more they talked dirty to me, the more I liked sucking all those dicks. I was getting so turned on, my pussy was on fire. I knew Sarah and I would probably get together later but I didn't know how to tell her I needed a cock in my pussy.

Midway through the shoot, Al and another guy came up to me with their pants off and he said, "Joe, this is Hannah, the whore I was telling you about. Hannah, this is Joe. He owns the house we're using today so take good care of him."

When I started sucking Joe's dick, he said, "You were right, Al. She is a good cocksucker."

"I wouldn't bullshit you, Joe. She's an even better piece of ass."

I alternated between sucking Joe and Al until they went over to Sarah to cum on her face. Sarah's whole face, hair, and top half of her body were smothered in cum. Some of the guests had hair fetishes, which I never knew existed, and wrapped her auburn hair around their dicks to jerk off with before they came. Others wanted to cum on her tits which was more than okay with her. If a guy came in her open mouth, Sarah would gather it up and then let it drip from her mouth and down her chin.

Finally, after about two and a half hours, I sucked my last dick. I lost count of how many I sucked that afternoon but it had to have been at least thirty. I didn't know until later that several of the guests came back for seconds. Even though my jaw was tired, I was disappointed there wasn't another one waiting for me. It did allow me to watch Sarah blow the last five guests and take their loads on her already cum-covered face. I was kind of envious. Part of the fun of blowing a guy is taking it to completion and making him cum. My pussy needed some attention too.

When Sarah was done with the last guy, the three cameramen took closeups of the cum dripping from her face from a variety of angles. She licked her lips for the camera and scooped some from her face with her finger then licked it clean. When they were done filming, Sarah motioned for me to come over to her with her finger. She looked so sexy with cum all over her face and we were both thinking the same thing. Sarah pulled me in and gave me a deep, wet kiss. I could taste the cum in her mouth from all those cum shots and she was smothering my face with the remnants left on her. I even licked up some of the cum from her neck and tits. She was practically bouncing with excitement as she told me that the final count for the day was 58 loads.

While I was wiping cum from my face and Sarah scampered off to clean up, I felt a hand tugging at my arm and turned to see Al, "Oh, hi Al. What's up?"

"You did a great job today Hannah. The guys really liked you, more than Maggie. I was wondering if you'd do me a little favor."

"Sure, what's that, Al?"

"Well, Joe is a good friend of mine and he owns this house. He's taking a liking to you and he'd like to take you into the guest bedroom if you know what I mean."

"I don't know, Al. I'm pretty tired."

"There will be an extra $1,000 in it for you if you do."

That was all the convincing I needed. Joe was about the same age as Al but nowhere near as handsome, with mostly gray hair, a bald spot, and a potbelly. I figured I'd already blown him, my pussy was needing some attention and I'd get an extra thousand dollars besides. I walked back to the bedroom with Joe while Sarah was doing her exit interview on camera.

When we got to the bedroom, Joe closed the door and said, "You're a good-looking piece of ass, Hannah. After seeing you naked and blowing all those guys, I just had to have you."

Joe laid me down on the bed and crawled between my legs to eat my pussy. He may not have been the most attractive guy but he sure knew how to eat pussy. Don't get me wrong, Sarah was still an expert at oral sex but Joe wasn't bad, for a guy. I was already horny as all hell so it didn't take long to bring me to an orgasm. Joe then climbed on top of me, slid his dick into me, and began to fuck me. I kept my eyes closed and pretended it was one of the other younger, more attractive guests fucking me. He had already cum once that afternoon so it took him longer to cum a second time.

As he pounded into me he thrust deep and whispered in my ear "$500 extra and I get to fuck that tight little ass of yours."

I figured I was already in deep and that I had enjoyed all my experiences so far with anal, so I nodded. He reached over to the nightstand and pulled out some lube, after quickly lubing up his dick and fingering my ass he thrust in deeply, not taking his time. I winced at first but relaxed my ass and started to quickly enjoy it as he pounded deep into my ass.

The whole time Joe was fucking me, he was telling me how pretty I was and how much he liked my red hair and blue eyes. He told me he wanted to fuck me all day long in all my holes over and over again and I was praying he wouldn't hold out that long.

"Yeah you like that, you like this dick deep in your ass? You really are a little whore you know that Hannah? You like being a little slut, letting men pay to use you over and over again." He smacked my ass as he flipped me into doggy, pushing my head into the sheets as he fucked me from behind. I felt an orgasm building so I reached my hand in between my legs, rubbing my clit. I came hard, moaning loudly as he thrust one final time in me before holding me tight against him as he shot his load deep in my ass.

When he withdrew, Joe had me lick his cock clean and said to me, "Damn Hannah, that was some good ass and pussy. I don't know which of them I liked more. That's why I like fucking you young girls, your bodies are nice and tight."

This may sound odd, but I felt like a true whore at that moment. I just got done fucking a guy I had no interest in for $1,500. I fucked him for money but I just blew almost thirty guys for money too but I felt dirtier for fucking Joe for some reason.

Before he left the bedroom, Joe said he was going to get my number from Al in case we ever wanted to hook up again. I simply told him that's fine but I had no interest in turning into a high-priced call girl.

I followed Joe out of the bedroom and began looking for my underwear but it was nowhere to be found. Someone must have taken it as a souvenir. At least I was getting paid well for a few hours of work so I could afford to replace them. I found Sarah in one of the bedrooms putting on her clothes and she asked me where I disappeared to.

I told her I fucked Joe for an extra $1,000 and she told me, "Good for you. These guys have plenty of money to throw around but next time ask for more."

She waited for me to take a quick shower and to get dressed. On the way out the door, Al slipped me an envelope with cash in it, but I didn't count it then and stuffed it in my bag for later.

Al also told me, "Think about my offer to make some movies on your own. We could both make some good money."

Sarah interrupted him and said, "Hey, if she's going to do any movies, she'll do them for me."

Al got the message to back off, gave us both a peck on the cheek and a hug. Sarah and I went back to her place, had a few drinks, fell asleep on her sofa watching a movie, and ordered pizza when we woke up. I woke up to Sarah staring at me sweetly, gently playing with my hair.

"Hey you"

"Hey you, what's up?" I said as I stretched before cuddling up with her

"I was just thinking about...us. What...what are we?" She said it with a hesitation that immediately caught my attention.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, it is just... Look, as a porn star, it's hard to maintain a relationship sometimes. People judge me and they struggle sometimes with the that I fuck other people for a living."

I looked at Sarah in her gorgeous green eyes as I told her "I want to be with you, Sarah. I've never felt like this with anyone before. It's also new to me, you know, to be with another woman. I still like to be with a man sometimes. It doesn't bother me that you fuck other people for a living. I mean, to be honest, I find it pretty hot at times. Watching you today get sprayed by several dozen guys was so incredibly hot. For some reason, it was even hotter that I prepped them, I wanted to help get as many men prepped as I could for you so you could have an awesome scene. Like, I had a real sense of pride that I fluffed more guys than Margie today. You also, very obviously, enjoy what you do and I wouldn't want to get in the way of that. Look, I fucked more guys the day I met you than I had in my entire life up to that point. I had never been with a woman before I met you and I'm not sure what took so long for me to realize I'm bi. Yet, here I am now, cuddled up with you after an exhausting day of sex where I helped get you to get absolutely covered in cum, and I couldn't think of a single place in the world I'd rather be."

Sarah's smile at that moment was one of the most beautiful smiles I had ever seen as she looked back at me.

"Hannah, I really like you. You remind me how much I can enjoy sex, life, everything really. I.. I want to be with you. Like, officially with you. Like come home every day and have you here with me with you. You are such a kind, beautiful person and I can't seem to ever stop thinking about you."

I pulled her in close for a deep kiss, nodding vigorously.

"Yes yes, of course, I'd love to be official. Sarah, you make me feel so alive like anything is possible when I'm with you!"

She pulled me in and we made out for quite some time before our hands began to wander. Our tongues danced as our hands explored each other's bodies and soon, what little clothing we had were on the floor. I enjoyed a much more laid back, less intense lovemaking session than the sex from earlier that day with my new girlfriend. My mind was whirling from all the feelings, I can't believe that I was dating a girl, one as beautiful and amazing as Sarah. I pushed aside thoughts of what my family would think and decided to enjoy the moment to the fullest.

Several orgasms later we were cuddled up again, breathing heavily from our last mutual climax, when Sarah turned to me and said "I'm okay with you exploring your sexuality with other people too by the way if I am ever gone. I'm on the road a lot and I'm going to fuck a lot of people. I can't expect you to wait around for me. I'd just like to know about it, preferably before but immediately after is okay too if it is a spur of the moment thing. And I'll let you know about what is happening with me too, I will never keep you in the dark of what I am doing. I think this will work if we are honest and open, communication is key. I want all the dirty details; it turns me on seeing you let loose. I'd even like to see some pictures and videos. Heck, I'd even join in if I'm home. Come to think of it, I have some pornstar friends that would love to use every inch of your tight little body."

She gave my ass a hardy smack before pulling me in for another kiss.

I nodded eagerly, "I agree, are you sure you are okay with me potentially sleeping with someone else if you aren't here?"

"Hannah, I encourage it, especially if I am gone for a long time. Let me be clear, while I'm home I want you either to myself or to mutually agreed upon partners. But I also think you should explore and enjoy yourself, you are still learning what you like and don't like. I fuck a lot of people for a living, I don't get jealous over something as trivial as sex unless you hide it from me. Have a gangbang with 20 dudes while I'm gone while they fuck you in every hole all night long, as long as I know about it then I promise I am 100% okay with it. Realistically speaking that could happen to me in this line of work and I'd readily jump at the opportunity because 1) it's incredibly fun and 2) I'd make a shit ton of money, gangbangs pay well. Though if you did something like that I had BETTER get pictures and videos of it, actually better yet you had better stream that so I can watch in real time jill off to it and call you the whore that you are."

We both giggled and snuggled closer together as she continued, "I only care that I have your love and your trust. I have an Onlyfans for god's sake, if you want to look up pictures or videos of any inch of my body it is on the internet. I mean my butthole is currently trending all over the internet after I did that gaping scene for True Anal where 2 guys came in my ass and another girl licked it out that was just released. If that doesn't scare you off then I don't know what will, but if you are ever uncomfortable with something let me know and I will do my best to address it."

I nodded slowly, thinking over everything she said. "I mean, I'll be honest, I've never been in a relationship like this before, I don't even know if I could hook up with someone while your gone."

"Hannah, I will personally set you up with some fuck buddies while I'm gone, and when I get back we can fuck them together if you want as well. I want you to be satisfied, I've seen your work as a fluffer, you're like me. You have had your horizons expanded and I promise you there is no going back. If you really don't want to and are okay with me doing my job then that's fine as well but I honestly do encourage you to explore. You have an inner whore in you, let it out, and have fun. Who knows, maybe when I have my own company you'll be in my videos and can show the world just how freaky we can be."

I thought about it for a minute and realized that she may very well be right. I was becoming a different person, my sexuality had been awoken and there was no way I was turning back. I thought about my self-imposed abstinence a few weeks ago and shuddered, I didn't want to go through that ever again. I nodded slowly as I warmed to the idea.

"I think you're right, I'll try it! Who knows, maybe one day I'll be in front of the camera with you without blurring my face. If anyone could convince me it would be you. But in the meantime, I want to spend as much time with you as possible."

With a wide grin, Sarah gave me a passionate kiss and pulled me close. "I am so excited for you and us. You do make me happy Hannah, I'm so glad I found you. I have one more request, I know it's a little fast but would you want to move in with me? I'm gone for a few weeks at a time so you'd even have the house to yourself at times. It's about equal distance from the school when you account for traffic and also would save you a ton on rent. That way when I am home, I'll be right here with you."

I didn't even have to think about it, I was already nodding excitedly at the thought, "Yes, yes of course! That would be amazing."

We talked a little more about logistics for moving and possibilities for the future but we were exhausted from the day and finally snuggled up, ready for bed. Sarah wrapped her arms around me and held me close against her naked frame and I fell asleep happy in her embrace.

Later that night I got up to go get some water and remembered the envelope and decided to open it up. My jaw hit the ground as I looked inside. Al gave me $8,500 in cash. There was a note in the envelope that said, "Joe left you a tip. He enjoyed the time you two spent together. You were great today. Call me when you get a chance."

Note from Hannah and Sarah:

Hi there! I'm Hannah the Whore lol. I originally asked Jay to write this piece as a surprise gift for my lovely girlfriend Sarah for Christmas with the offer to help a little with the writing but mainly edit it as I am by far a better editor than a writer. The origin for the story sprung up one night when we were watching porn and Sarah got really into a scene we were watching where you could see the fluffer working tirelessly in the background sucking and jerking off more dicks than the actual pornstar. We both found it hot, got really interested in it, and looked for more content like that but sadly, it is very, very niche. Only a handful of videos and written stories for that matter really covered fluffers, which makes sense as they aren't exactly supposed to be the focus. But we started discussing what it must be like to get paid to suck some dick and not even get on-screen and what leads to that job in particular.

With that spark of inspiration, I reached out in the Literotica forums and Jay responded. I gave him all our physical details, our preferences, habits, and some scenes I'd like to see and he made a fantastic piece that we have thoroughly enjoyed. I added in some female perspective for some scenes, edited it, and was able to give it to Sarah as a surprise for Christmas.

1...345678