All Comments on 'Hannah's Pony Ch. 04'

by derrickbitch

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this story.....please keep writing....we need to see how Cody is trained and broken

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting story line I hope you continue writing. Poor Cody completely subjugated and now at the mercy of the trainers. His continued training and discipline is a good place to start.

missccslavemissccslaveover 2 years ago

Enjoy the story of his transformation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You try keeping a lot more sexually Frustrated, now that he knows that you tricked him so badly, be more aggressive with doing lesbian sex in front of him to really amp up the frustration, that way he will drip pre cum all of the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope he kills Hannah or himself to deny her her prize. She is a sociopath and Cody deserves justice.

CagedgatsbyCagedgatsbyover 2 years ago

I love how he suffers!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hope to see bridles, reins, body harnesses, tail plugs, branding and maybe elastration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now that Hannah has revealed that she's a male hating lesbain. she can be more cruel to her sexually frustrated virgin Cody, by having sex in front of him with her new friend, maybe have him clean her and friend. maybe connect the leash to his chastity cage now and sell his sperm for stud serice after prostate milking him. also time for large and heavy horse butt plugs, just thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, poor Cody still has the bit in his mouth so it would appear that he will have a very sore jaw in the morning. At least the male-hating Hannah unlocked his hands so Cody could lay down and sleep. Forcing him to walk so much on the first day would have almost caused severe trauma to Cody's legs and posture as a whole. I would have liked a little better aftercare from Hannah to massage Cody's legs and feet before putting him in his cage. It would have been a little better if Cody had stumbled a few times on the lead just to see if there was going to be any help with saving him from choking. Hannah must have had some training on how to control a ponyboy because she did not squeeze hard enough to cause any damage. In reality, she could have caused him extreme pain if she did not know just how much pressure to apply. Hopefully, Hannah will get some additional training.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I know the type of restrictive boots ponyboys/girl wear usually have that high heel. I also know that the foot is shaped by what it wears, to the point that, after wearing it long enough, you'd never be able to wear regular shoes again. And you cannot walk without them. (When worn 24/7 without rest that is. It's how, and possible to some degree why, chinese nobel girls had their feets bound in ancient china. )

I was just wondering if that was a part of Hannah's plan?

So he would be unable to every escape by permanently re-shape his body. ^_^

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous