Hannah's Pony Ch. 05

Story Info
Cody's training continues.
1.5k words
4.48
20.7k
16

Part 5 of the 19 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the next couple of weeks Cody's life was the same daily routine. He would wake up, get his enemas and pee. Hannah would put his ponyboots on him them feed him. The rest of the day he would walk in circles while watching ponygirls. Finally he would get hosed down fed again and left in his cage.

The only diversion he got was to watch people come into the barn at night to use one of the ponygirls. Every time he watched someone cuming in a ponygirl he would sob in frustration and try to feel his caged cock.

Cody could feel how full and heavy his balls had become. He needed them emptied. He needed to cum. He desperately wished Hannah would remove his chastity cage and let him cum. Unfortunately with his vocal cords glued there was no way he could beg or try to reason with her. Besides it was clear that she enjoyed keeping him caged and frustrated.

One evening Hannah came into the barn dressed in skintight jeans and a tee shirt. With Hannah was the girl she met when she took him for a walk a few weeks earlier. Cody couldn't help but notice both girls were holding hands as Hannah unlocked Cody's cage.

Both girls came into the cage and locked the gate behind them. Hannah pushed Cody onto his back on the floor of the cage then proceeded to tie him spread eagle while the other girl just watched her work.

As he was being tied, Cody looked up at the girl. She seemed older than Hannah and had long black hair kept in a tight ponytail. She was also wearing skintight jeans and a tee shirt, so Cody could see she had a very petite body almost identical to Hannah's. In listening to them Cody learned the other girl's name was Brea.

Once he was secured tightly spread eagle, the two girls stripped off their clothes, and Brea straddled Cody's face. The two girls kissed each other as Brea lowered her smooth hairless pussy onto Cody's face. "Lick her off," Hannah commanded to Cody.

To motivate him, Hannah punched his full balls making Cody squeal into Brea's damp pussy. Wanting to avoid another punch or worse, Cody began licking the girl's slit furiously.

Cody truly was a virgin and had never been with a girl before, but he understood the concept and licked as fast as he could. Eventually he found her clit and continued licking as the two girls fondled and kissed each other. Within moments the girl was moaning into Hannah's mouth as she came.

After her orgasm Brea got off of Cody's face and Hannah lowered herself onto his mouth. It was the first time Cody ever saw Hannah's crotch. It had a small patch of trimmed hair above her slit. He moaned loudly as her folds rested on his lips.

Suddenly Brea punched his balls and said, "Lick."

Although she didn't punch as hard as Hannah, it still hurt his balls and he began licking. Hannah moaned and said, "You can punch him harder. He is just an animal."

To Cody's dismay Brea punched his balls a few more times but harder, making the ponyboy squeal under Hannah. "Harder," Hannah insisted,

Brea punched his balls as hard as Hannah had done, making him squeal louder into her crotch. He was terrified of getting punched even harder so he licked Hannah's clit as fast as he could. Within moments Hannah was literally screaming as an orgasm overwhelmed her.

The two girls took turns sitting on Cody's face while he licked him off. Unfortunately for Cody while he was licking one, the other was punching or slapping his balls.

At one point the girls stopped mounting his face and were eating each other out as they lay beside Cody. The ponyboy was forced to watch the girls make love to each other while his cock was left caged and desperate. Instinctively he twisted wildly in his ropes trying to get free, even though he knew there was no way to get the chastity cage off without the key

Cody whimpered continually as the girls made love. He just wanted out of chastity to jerk off. Tears of frustration trickled down his face as he continued to watch.

When both girls had enough they laid in each other's arms kissing while next to Cody. Listening to Cody whimper Brea commented, " I love teasing men like this."

"So do I," Hannah agreed, reaching over and slapping Cody's balls.

The ponyboy twisted in his bonds from pain. "The best part is," Hannah added, "that Cody is still a virgin and locked in chastity."

Brea leaned over and slapped Cody's balls then laughed, "Boys don't deserve women, I wish I could lock up every guy in chastity."

"I know of a couple of guys we could seduce and you could take as ponyboys," Hannah added, "Cody was just one of four guys I was lining up as potential ponies. But I chose him because he was the most muscular. And because he was a virgin. I truly love the idea of keeping a virgin denied in chastity."

As the two girls made plans to seduce another guy into becoming a ponyboy for Brea, Cody sobbed loudly. Cody had been manipulated by her from the beginning. He always kept himself in top condition for her, because she said she liked him like that. Little did he know at the time that he was being set up to become her ponyboy.

To Cody's ears, she made it sound like he was just an animal for her to capture, train and use. He began to feel less human and more like an animal. He was completely dependent on her for his basic needs and he could no longer talk like a human. To add to his suffering he couldn't cum or even get erect without her permission. He truly had become her animal.

Eventually the girls fell asleep in each others arms next to Cody, as he came to the realization that this is now his life for better or for worse. Tears trickled down his face as he realized he would probably be kept in chastity for his entire life.

The frustration in his chastity cage prevented him from sleeping all night. It seemed to him that his cock was constantly trying to push out of his cage. Unfortunately being tied next to two naked lesbians didn't help the situation in his chastity cage.

In the morning the girls woke and Brea helped Hannah prepare Cody for his day, before Brea had to run off to class.

Hannah led Cody by his leash to a different coral that morning. The coral was much bigger and he noticed a training cart. He had seen a couple of ponygirls pulling it and knew it was just a matter of time before he was pulling it.

To begin, Hannah released Cody's cuffs from each other and reattached the cuffs to the long cart shafts on either side of him. She also placed the cart shafts into Cody's palms to show him he is expected to hold onto the shafts.

Next she removed his bit gag and slipped a leather hood over his head. The hood had no slits over the eyes and had extra padding over his ears. Once she had it laced on securely Hannah pushed his bit gag back into his mouth and secured it tightly. She also made certain the posture collar was on tight so he couldn't turn his head in any direction. Cody also felt her attach something to the rings on either side of his bit gag.

Moments later he felt someone get into the cart. Suddenly from in the darkness of his hood Cody felt a buggy whip lash his ass.

Cody squealed under his hood as his arms and legs tensed. He then felt a second lash on his back and he realized it would continue if he didn't start pulling, so Cody began walking and pulling the cart.

All day Cody was forced to pull the cart as his owner got him accustomed to obeying only the reigns attached to his bit gag and the whip on his back and ass.

At one point Cody was stopped and felt his reigns tethers to a post. Hannah gave him some water and left him standing alone.

While he was standing he could feel someone teasing his balls and caged cock, driving the ponyboy insane from frustration.

Eventually someone; Cody assumed it was Hannah, took his reigns and climbed aboard the cart again. Within moments he felt a whip on his back again and he was forced to pull the cart.

As he continued pulling and being steered like an animal he realized by the weight that the person driving him must be Hannah.

For the remainder of the day Cody was forced to pull the cart and learn to obey the reigns and the whip.

After two more weeks of pulling the training cart and wearing the hood all day, Cody had become well accustomed to the whip and reigns. In fact Cody began to find it very strange to walk without being controlled when he was alone in his cage at the end of the day.

Cody realized that he was slipping deeper into his role as a ponyboy. The only thoughts he had in his mind was obeying the reigns and of course his ever present frustration from total sexual denial.