All Comments on 'Hannah's Pony Ch. 05'

by derrickbitch

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

really like your daily stories of dominating Cody. His frustration should just kept be increased weekly with denial of orgasms. maybe some viagra while Hannah has sex with her friend more often. Or maybe start adding metal ring weights above his balls permanently to stretch out his testicles for the fun of it, and pierce his nipples and cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this story! I love how she manipulated him. I love that she legally enslaved him for life and that there is no way out. I love that she is not interested in him sexually. I love that he is a virgin in chastity. I love that she and her gf are lesbians who like enslaving men and keeping them chaste!

Maybe the girls will get married at some point, then he would become the legal property of both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I keep reading, waiting to see Hannah and Brea get their just deserts. Otherwise, there is so much to hate about those two evil women.

derrickbitchderrickbitchover 2 years agoAuthor

We are thrilled that most of you are enjoying our story. We love the feedback and suggestions. Be assured that there is more coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Since males discussed her as a lesbian, it’s time for her to body mod Cody. Have him castrated to remove his testicles, that he won’t be able to get any more Erection, then he won’t need a chastity cage any more as his duck will just hang down between his legs. To be really mean feed him estrogen to Shrink his penis a lot more and to have him start growing breast for a maximum humiliation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, I am glad that this is a fantasy story or Cody would have ruined testicles by now. Having them repeatedly punched by untrained girls would have caused ruptures to happen and likely medical attention. I am surprised that the girls slept in his cage overnight and leaving him all tied up. His muscles would have been more than sore after being left all night. I assume the barn is somewhat heated since the girls did not cover him with a blanket. I do hope that something happens that Hannah maybe is forced to become a ponygirl as a sentence for tricking Cody since he gave consent under false pretenses.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous