Happier Ending

Story Info
Masseuse loses control over obsession.
2.9k words
4.49
13.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate:

I was overdue for my massage, so I booked a session and a half with my favorite masseuse for a little extra splurge. My whole body felt tense and stressed after a few months at my new job, but with the extra income it was easy to treat myself once in a while.

When I arrived, I was shown to my usual room and I stripped down and slid facedown under the cool sheet. The room was the perfect temperature, a pleasant low musical chiming paired with the sound of a bubbling creek put me at ease, and I closed my eyes as subtle wafts of lavender mixed with a sweet scent I could identify began to unknot my back muscles.

I heard the door quietly shush open and close, and my masseuse, Jason, oiling his hands.

"How are you today, Kate?" Jason murmured as he pulled the sheet off my lower legs and began gently kneading my calf muscles. He knew me well, I always requested him, so there was no need for him to ask me my preferences. I was exhausted and the familiar touch was instantly calming. I said something halfway intelligent in reply and then surrendered to the swirling sensations of scent, sound and touch as his strong, sure hands manipulated my flesh.

Jason:

When I entered the room and saw Kate beneath the sheet, I felt something electric tighten inside me. Every time she booked with me I struggled to hide the twitching erection in my pants as I oiled and palmed almost every inch of her lovely body.

I couldn't understand it -- none of my other clients affected me this way -- but Kate had become something of an obsession for me, an itch I knew I needed to scratch. When she missed her usual monthly appointment the itch became an overwhelming urge. I dreamt of her at night and woke in the middle of massive orgasms with sheets tangled around my legs, covered in sweat and sticky with semen, heart pounding and mouth dry.

As I massaged my other clients I found my mind wandering back to her, comparing legs and ass and tits to the ripe, moist woman in my dreams. I would retreat to the bathroom after these appointments to desperately seek relief and, hands still oily, would shudder and gasp over the toilet as I emptied my balls from almost the first stroke of my trembling hands over my prick.

But it was empty and unsatisfying, and the temporary release of pressure only inflamed my desire. When Kate's name finally appeared on my schedule, I had to stifle an audible moan as the anticipation spiked.

Now she was finally here and I knew I couldn't let her walk out without my seed deep in her belly. Consequences be damned. I couldn't live like this.

I watched her body relax as I began to rub lavender oil into her calves and feet. The moment my hands touched her satin skin my cock began to swell until it was pushing insistently against my zipper. I could see that she was drifting into a doze as I thumbed her insoles the way I knew she loved. Working out to the ends of her toes and then back up her legs, I shifted the sheet so I could begin to work the larger muscles of her back.

As I leaned over her and kneaded her shoulder blades, my erection bumped her lower arm and I gently leaned into it. My breathing hitched as my body erupted in crackles of electricy. I glanced at her face to see if she objected, but she was floating in an unconscious bliss. Shifting myself as if to get a better angle, I nudged my bulge into her open palm and began to rock against her in time with the slow, sensuous movements of my oiled hands across the soft, slippery skin of her back.

Kate:

Something was different this time, and I liked it. I dimly was conscious of a new kind of rhythm as Jason leaned into me and began to put his whole body into the pressure of his talented hands. Somehow the familiar luxurious attention was arousing me more than usual, but my tired brain simply rolled over and opened to it rather than rerouting my thoughts to a more appropriate avenue as it normally did.

I melted into the table and allowed the sensations to lap over me.

Jason:

Kate sighed deeply as I began to run my fingers up her neck and onto her scalp. Instead of walking around to the head of the table, I carefully climbed up beside her and silently threw one knee over her thighs. Crouching over her naked body separated by a sheet and my clothing was exquisite torture. I needed to figure out a way to remove these barriers without being stopped.

The remote control for the thermostat was within reach so without breaking the stride of the rhythmic rubbing of her neck, I bumped the temperature up several degrees. The efficient sauna-style heater silently kicked on and within minutes the small room was noticeably warmer. As I moved my fingers to her shoulders her skin began to bead with tiny droplets of sweat that mixed with the lavender oil.

My throbbing cock was screaming to be released as her pheromones hit me full in the face. My normal smooth, efficient routine was derailed and I slid off the side of the table, taking the sheet with me as it stuck to the damp legs of my pants.

I couldn't wait another second as her full glory was revealed to me, a peach-pink glowing buffet covered in a sheen of sweat on my table. As silently as I could, knowing she was fully hypnotized for the moment under the effect of her pampering, I whipped off my shirt, pants and boxers. Palming a handful of massage oil from the pump, I warmed it and began to drip it down the curve of her back and over the tantalizing hills of her perfect ass. Opening my hands I smoothed the oil over her globes and then, climbing back astride her, slowly massaged the oil into her glutes as I imperceptibly lowered my body onto hers.

The heat and the oil worked together to hide my invasion as my weight gently pressed her into the cushion of the table. As our naked skin met, my body ignited and I felt myself slip with a heavy plop between the crevasse of her thighs. I groaned softly and shuddered, never breaking the stride of my kneading, and allowed the oil to lubricate my journey as I began to slide across her exposed flesh.

Kate:

Somewhere in my half-dream state my indefinite floating daydreams sharpened into something erotic and dangerous. The sensations outside my body were being imitated by a rising interior tightening, and I felt myself flush as my hot skin prickled with goosebumps.

A weight like a blanket had settled over me, but this blanket was moving and probing. I instinctively squeezed my sex as I caught the sudden wave of building orgasm and surfed it.

I sighed and gently flexed my hips under the sheet, hoping Jason wouldn't notice the sudden sweat and moistness of my body or catch a whiff of the perfume of my arousal.

As my consciousness snagged on this awareness, I surfaced suddenly out of my haze and realized with a jolt that the weight was actually moving, and it was definitely not a blanket.

My eyes shot open as a lavender-scented palm clapped over my mouth and another hand curled into my hair.

In that instant I realized that the probing was exactly where I had been dreaming it was, and a hot poker was poised right at the entrance of my pussy.

Before I could react the invader had parted my folds and plunged deeply into my depths. I felt the body that covered mine shudder violently and felt his breath as he groaned into my ear. His hand tightened in my hair as his oily knees spread my thighs and he pushed himself fully into me, his ball sac gently bumping against my clit as he lay his claim.

Jason:

With the ache of release, I gasped and shuddered as I entered her. The heat of her body surrounded me and the oil between our skin seemed to melt and drip from our joining. I clamped my hand over her mouth knowing she might scream, but I was beyond seeking consent. An animal instinct rose within me and I clenched my fist in her hair, spreading her thighs and settling heavily against her dripping sex, pressing deeply into her and trying to hold back the tide of cum that threated to burst from my heavy balls.

Heart thudding madly, I arched into her and held my position for several seconds, hoping she wouldn't try to buck me off, trying to gain control.

Just as I felt the tsunami begin to ebb, her vaginal walls clenched against my quivering prick and beneath my hand she exhaled in a whimpering moan rather than a scream.

With an animal roar, all control fled and I released her mouth, yanked back her head by her hair and snaked my free hand beneath her belly. My body seemed to take over as I slid backward over her ass in a puddle of sweat and oil, my rigid pole emerging from her sodden pussy to the tip and then with a clench of my muscular glutes, hammered satisfyingly back to the hilt with a wet slap. My arm around her waist pulled her to me as I began to jackhammer wildly, bucking and sliding along the table and shoving her up the cushion rhythmically.

Her arms flailed over her head as she groped for a moment, then grasped the headrest with two white knuckled fists and pushed back against my wild assault. She parted her legs wide and I climbed her like a mountain, pistoning against her raised buttocks and clutching her waist and hair desperately as my long-denied obsession drove my instincts into a frenzy of possession.

Within moments I felt my testicles clench and with a loud, helpless groan I froze deep within her for several seconds as the crest peaked, and then with wave after wave of dizzying release I pumped my hot load deep into her womb.

Shaking and panting, I spasmed against her oily skin as her body milked every drop from my angry rod. Aftershocks of my earthshaking orgasm rippled through my nerves, causing every breath to rip from my throat in vocal gasps.

As it ebbed, I felt Kate's vaginal muscles squeeze and she arched up to claim my spent cock. Realizing that in my desperation I had somehow caused an equally needy response in her, I pushed my hand from her belly and plunged my fingers between her dripping folds, seeking her pleasure, and thrust my semi-flaccid cock as deeply into her as I could.

Kate:

When I realized that the hot poker invading me belonged to Jason, my body surrendered all hope of resistance. Jason had long been the sure, muscular body that floated behind my eyes when my fingers crept beneath the sheets at night, and with a surge of wetness and a jolt of adrenaline that made my heart race, I lost myself in the tornado of impossible lust with which he surrounded me. Too soon he lost his rhythm and quivered within me as I felt gushes of his seed splash against my inner walls. My body craved more and when he stilled wetly against my back, it nudged upward and swallowed his cum-covered organ greedily.

I felt him respond with the instincts of a good masseuse who recognizes the needs of the body beneath him as his fingers quested below and his hips quaked back to life. His semi-soft cock slipped gently between my lower lips, lubricated by a mixture of oil and semen, bumping against my inner valleys as his confident fingers found my core and stroked it into a slow rise.

As I heated, my body rippled against his as he wrapped his limbs around mine and squeezed. My breath hitched as his attentions found their goal and my orgasm swept over me in a rapid gush of sensation, eliciting a deep sigh that ended in a jagged whimper.

As my crescendo rippled through me, my inner muscles clutched at his still buried cock and I felt it expanding once again and stretching me from within like a swelling balloon. Jason uttered a broken groan against my neck and he yanked his hand from my still-shuddering sex. For a moment I felt a jolt of fear as I felt him roar back to animal lust, followed by a wave of keen loss as he pulled away from me and yanked his newly erect, glistening cock from deep within me with an oily squelch.

Jason:

Months of frustration exploded in my chest as I reared away from Kate's delicious backside. Panting audibly, I seized her hips and shifted my knees so that I knelt on the table cushion on the outer sides of her thighs, aided by her oily skin that caused her to drift effortlessly across the surface.

I had thought that once would be enough but tasting her had only ignited a raging fire inside me. I needed all of her, repeatedly and without barrier, and this time I wanted to look in her face as I exploded within her. I deftly flipped her naked body over between my legs and her flushed face came into view surrounded by ropes of sweaty hair draped over the table's cushion. Her eyes locked on mine, glittering with shared lust and hunger, and I threaded my fingers into hers, yanking her arms up over her head as my body crashed back into hers and my starving mouth claimed her swollen lips. Like a homecoming, my now painfully rigid cock found her entrance and dove inside, driving deeply into her heat and coming to rest firmly against her innermost walls. I dug my toes against the seams of the massage table and slid my oiled body against hers as I pressed as deeply as possibly, straining my thighs between hers and compressing my sac painfully against her ass.

Without breaking my hold on her mouth, I rocked back and then thrust heavily back into her as if striving to climb bodily inside her. My questing lips parted hers as I devoured her from above and below, crushing her breasts between us as I slid back and forth across her supple torso. Her unspoken consent and matching need had broken any possible control I might have still retained, and my body bucked over hers with clenching muscles and grasping limbs.

I heard her breath turn to panting mews and knew her second orgasm was building, larger than the last. Drawing my knees in I squeezed her legs against my pistoning cock and covered her body in my heaving embrace. My consciousness fled and I became all sensation, mating beast and sweating predator, biting, snorting and burying myself in every orifice available to me. Ripping my lips from her gasping mouth I dropped my senseless head into the curve of her neck and sank my teeth into the pink flesh of her shoulder as her bucking body met me thrust for thrust.

A deep wail came from her chest as I felt her tense and her pussy grasp at my pelvis. I plunged violently into her depths as I felt her massive orgasm build and build, until she screamed suddenly and with legs locked around my thighs began to spasm against me as waves of release caused her pussy walls to shiver around my questing cock. As I felt her shatter around me, my vision went dark and my ears rang as a second tsunami built painfully in my balls. Every muscle in my body clenched and I locked her tightly in my arms, swallowing her whole, a groan growing into a scream as I was pulled to heights I didn't know I could reach.

With a final gasping roar I slammed my pelvic bone against her shuddering body and erupted deep within her belly, feeling my body empty into her in throbbing gushes of hot liquid. My orgasm splintered around me as relief finally swept through me and pulled all strength from my muscles. I collapsed heaving against her chest, twitching as my balls continued to empty inside her, impossibly squeezing more ropes of hot seed through my swollen red cock.

I lay helplessly spent across her chest, fingers still entwined with hers, breathing heavily through my mouth which was open and filled with her hair. Aftershocks passed between us as we both drifted down from the crescendos of our mutual release and spasmed gently against each other. She did not move or speak and for the first time I slowly began to wonder what the ramifications would be of my surrender to my desires.

Kate:

As my vision cleared and the breath started to return to my lungs, I peeked through my closed eyelids at the senseless man who now lay draped across me. This beautiful creature had just ravaged me without my consent, in his place of business. And I didn't mind. On the contrary, I felt a growing light like the emergence of a violent pink sunrise growing inside me. I felt powerful and I felt possessed.

I wanted more.

And I knew how to get it.