Happily Ever After

Story Info
A one-of-a-kind favor that changed our lives.
1.7k words
3.8
10.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imaaya
Imaaya
17 Followers

This is a work of fiction. Enjoy!

~

In India, it is not unusual for children to focus solely on academics and career development, leaving the daunting task of finding a life partner to their parents. That's exactly what happened to me and to my wife.

Our honeymoon phase mostly involved getting to know each other, discussing our likes and dislikes, occasionally sharing a smile, and taking walks together. Due to the lack of dating scenarios during our teen life, we resorted to asking questions to know each other and she was far better at doing so than I. She would simply turn towards me and ask without meeting her eyes with me.

Six months into our marriage, I realized she was a fairly easy person to be with considering we both are highly ambitious, career-oriented and treasured our privacy. We had sex a couple of times where afterward she would simply walk into the bathroom, clean herself and fall asleep. I would follow the suit after her. It is safe to say we never discussed anything about having kids.

Before leaving for work, she would prepare breakfast for us and pack some for lunch. She would carefully put together outfits for me including my socks and a handkerchief. Then we would both leave for work.

It wasn't until a year later when we were nestled in a cottage on a mountain to honor our first wedding anniversary, that she asked me if I could do her a favor. We were baking. I was mixing the dry ingredients when she pulled out the baking tray and stood by the side.

"Yes, go on,"

It was too early for her to be greasing the tray; I suppressed my urge to correct her because I didn't want her to change her mind about whatever she wanted to ask.

"Please, look at me," She pleaded.

I stopped mixing and turned to face her. As usual, her gaze remains fixed on the ground.

That was when she asked me to fulfill one of her needs. It was neither a wish nor a desire. She kept emphasizing the word 'need'. I could not possibly re-state how she put forth her need, but after getting her initial sense, we quietly resumed our baking.

I couldn't readily agree with what she asked of me, but as I had decided to become a devoted husband to this woman I wanted to be able to do anything for her. But I couldn't understand why she asked me to force myself on her. Was she going to put me to the test? Was she sure she was serious? She never acted on an impulse, so the second question was out of the way, but the first...

I decided that the best way to clear things up was to ask her directly, so I did. I'd ask, and she'd respond with absolute resolve because she knew I'd ask a lot of questions. She told me what she wanted me to do, and I had to figure out how to do it. And as for the question of when she wanted me to surprise her.

Only I had my office that fateful day, and she was on leave. It was a breezy evening. I was exhausted and wanted nothing more than a ridiculously long weekend to unwind. I rang the doorbell several times that day; normally, I would have my key with me, but since she was home, I preferred to go without it. I was tense and desperately wanted to take a bath, but the door would not budge. Only when I began banging on the door did she respond to the third bang. Her hair was dripping wet and she had a towel wrapped around her torso. She might have jumped out of the tub and dashed for the door.

Before her mouth could utter any word, I grabbed her by her hair and pulled her close. It was as if I couldn't contain myself any longer. I felt like an animal, my primal instincts ripping through the civilized mask of a gentleman.

She shrieked and closed her eyes.

"I am sorry. Please let go of me,"

"Is that really what you want? Huh?" I tightened my grip as her hands wrapped around mine.

"Please, I am so-rry,"

I let go of her wet hair and kept pushing her till we reached our bedroom. Suddenly, I wasn't tired anymore. And before I could get my mind straight, I discarded her towel and kept her pinned against the locked door. With that uncomfortable proximity, I removed my shirt while eyeing every part of her body. I grabbed her jaw and forced her to look at me but she kept her eyes shut. That enraged me, so I grabbed her and threw her on the bed. She squirmed and slid back until there was nowhere for her to go. The scene enthralled me.

I jumped on her spreading her legs apart and hungrily burying my face in the crook of her neck. She struggled for her freedom. Attempting to push me away, trying to close her legs, squeezing her head against her shoulder, violently wriggling her body, and pleading helplessly.

I bit her neck at several places and sucked on her sweet spot at every chance I got. I licked her ear as I rubbed my clothes dick against her raw vagina. She pleaded with me to stop, but I could not. She had said it herself not to stop until I was done.

I greedily eyed her body, adding up her pounding heart and perspiring skin. I sucked and bit on her nipples while holding both of her hands in mine, pressing them against her tummy and immobilizing them with my torso.

"You are mine," I growled, receiving a throaty scream in response.

There wasn't a single place on her where I hadn't left my imprint. Her body was soft, and her breasts were so warm that I got a raging hard-on. I removed my belt and undid my zipper and button. A puff of curly nether hair and the crimson head of her vagina peek out just under me. When my bare cock slapped her pussy I saw a sudden vulnerability in her eyes that I had never seen before, making her instantly irresistible.

She still had some fight left in her and I didn't want it to die. Her kicks didn't hurt me. There was no pain at all.

I started choking her with my fingers perfectly circling her neck.

"Yell. Yell at the top of your lungs bitch and tear your cords," I said smashing my lips against hers. I tried wrestling my tongue into her mouth, but she kept her lips sealed shut. I leaned back and smacked her cheeks several times before forcing my way in. Her nose, mouth, cheeks, and chin were covered in enough of our saliva to make anyone gag.

Unable to control my urges anymore, I pushed myself into her. My body was tense and my mind was foggy. I felt like if I relaxed, I'd fall apart. The illusion would crumble.

Her resistance was palpable as my cock filled her up. Her screams would not stop filling the room as I raped her unprotected cunt with my cock and kept my grip around her neck. I would let go of my hand to let her breathe for a second and then alternate between covering her mouth and nose with my hand to suffocate her.

Her body started to smell more and more like sweat, long lost was the scent of the body wash she had used. I let go of her nose and mouth to finally let her breathe. I kept pumping in and out almost to a point where I could feel my dick searing where it was rubbing against her tight entrance. My unabashed lust for her was unbearable at the time. I had lost count of the number of times I had her come shamelessly.

Finally, my world exploded in an orgasm so intense that I thought I'd fall apart.

My mind wasn't foggy anymore and I sank next to her. My lethargy from work came crashing in.

I almost drifted into sleep when I sensed her shifting. I watched her as she got up from the bed and began to walk towards the bathroom. She turned on the light and did not close the door. For a while, I didn't think much of it but suddenly I became aware of the door she left ajar. Why?

I stood up and went into the bathroom.

She was standing before the mirror situated above the sink. She was taking in her appearance. When I saw the state I had left her in, I took a deep breath. For once, I felt like the ugliest person alive to do such a thing to a woman. My heart ached as the realization hit me, and all I wanted to do was apologize to her. When she asked me for that favor, I knew I had to stay in control and not just let go. But I lost it. And in that moment dreadful thought of losing her burrowed in my head.

Soon fat teardrops started to drip down her cheeks as she kept looking at her reflection. We only cried like that when we felt cold, but those tears felt like watering her soul. I approached her from behind. The moment our eyes met in the mirror, she turned around and hugged me. And those streaming tears turned into sobs.

I continued to kiss her head and let her cry against my chest.

That night she didn't leave my side. I cleaned her up and took a shower before taking her to the guest bedroom. That was where we spent the night.

~

Everything changed after that night. It was as if I had liberated a part of her that I had never known existed.

The next morning she looked me in the eyes and kissed me so passionately that I melted under her touch. That day, I realized what it is like to be adored by a woman.

A month later, she stopped taking her pills, and roughly a year later, we welcomed our first child. We didn't talk. We didn't plan anything. She just informed me that she was no longer taking her pills. And it took us one passionate night to conceive our first love child.

I felt grateful in my way for the companionship she provided me. And now, no matter how trivial our talks might be, she would look me in the eye and listen as if she believed in nothing but me and the world we created together.

Imaaya
Imaaya
17 Followers