Happily Single

Story Info
A young woman explores the options of singlehood.
3.2k words
4.31
2.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When are you finally going to settle down and get married? I want grandchildren before I get too old to enjoy them," Ashley's mother admonished. This had been the single biggest contention between the two of them ever since Ashley transitioned from the age where her mother ordered her to "keep an aspirin between your knees and your hands to yourself when you're with the boys," to "how come you don't have a boyfriend yet?" once she got to college. The dirty little secret that her mom didn't know was that while Ashley had fully enjoyed the talents of many young men both while in high school and in college, she had also enjoyed the pleasures of many young women as well. Now several years out, she had absolutely no interest in settling down with only one person and was thoroughly enjoying her singlehood without reservation -- and without children.

Ashley was holding her first morning cup of coffee, looking out the window of her apartment onto the street below. Her hair still disheveled and her body wrapped in a cozy blanket that she kept near the sofa, she savored the welcoming aroma and the warmth from her cup as she watched the cars and people going about their business below.

"Good morning." she heard behind her as the young man staggered, naked, into the kitchen, reaching for a cup himself. "How did you sleep?"

"Pretty good," she replied. "How about you?"

"Yeah, good too. Got any creamer?"

Ashley didn't know his name, so was really hoping that he would have left by now, but she had played this game so many times before that she knew how to end the hook-up fairly quickly without him being any the wiser. "I have an appointment at 9:00am. Sorry. I forgot to mention it last night."

"No worries," he said, also understanding how the game was played. "I had a good time last night!"

"Me too," she lied, as he headed toward the bedroom to get his clothes that were scattered along the way. Truth be told, he was about as dull in the sack as she had experienced in quite a while. "Did you cum?" he had asked her after about two minutes of intense thrusting. "Not even close!" she had thought, but instead told him, "Oh, yeah! You were great!" Thank God for the vibrator she kept in the bathroom so that she could finish the job herself after he had gotten his rocks off and then immediately fell to sleep.

He emerged, dressed, from the bedroom, and set his coffee cup on the counter as he headed toward the door. "Thanks again for a great night." he said with minimal enthusiasm. "Maybe we'll see you around."

"Bye," Ashley replied, sincerely hoping that she never saw him again. And then another was gone from her life, a few stains on her sheets being all that remained of him.

Ashley had grown up in a very traditional household. Her dad worked a lot. Her mom less so. They were members of the local country club and had a lot of friends. She was involved in sports, music, and theatre, and had a great social circle herself. Unbeknownst to her parents, Ashley had had an active dating life from fairly early on with several boys along the way. Nothing overly serious with any of them, but she certainly didn't carry any aspirin with her either, as her mom had commanded.

The first time she realized that her dating options might be a little broader than most was when she met Jessica. The girls were in a one-act play together during her freshman year of college, playing roles opposite one another in an experimental theatre production. Their characters were both friends and rivals, and there was an underlying sexual tension that added depth to the storyline, and which made it more compelling to the audience.

As they rehearsed, Ashley couldn't help but notice feelings emerging within her that she had only felt during intimate moments experienced with guys from her past. At the apex of the scene, the two characters were directed to grab one another in the heat of an argument. During one particularly intense private rehearsal in Jessica's dorm room as they prepared for that moment of highest tension in the script, Jessica had paused with a somewhat lustful look on her face, and instead of continuing with the expected next line, pulled Ashley toward her and kissed her passionately -- her soft lips parting and her tongue pleading for Ashley to reciprocate. Ashley was surprised but immediately receptive to her advances, especially as she felt Jessica's ample breasts pressed against her own. There was no mistaking what was happening. This wasn't simply two women acting out their roles. Jessica wanted her and judging by the wetness she felt in her own panties, desire was reciprocated. Ashley kissed her back passionately.

Standing in the dim light of the room, their hands and arms intertwined as their mouths savored each other. Piece by piece, clothing began to fall to the floor until they stood wearing only their bras and panties. Jessica broke the kiss, and taking Ashley's hand, led her across the room to her bed. A lot of guys had gotten her this far, but this was so different that she felt virginal again. Jessica's hands roamed Ashley's body, her mouth and tongue kissing her lips, her neck, and her shoulders. Ashley had never felt such gentleness or eroticism from any of the guys who had been lucky enough to have been given access to her flesh before, and she was loving this new feeling.

Loosening first her own and then Ashley's bra, Jessica took command and exposed their breasts to each other. Her kisses continued lower, her mouth settling on Ashley's erect nipples. Ashley gasped slightly as she sucked. No boy had ever been so tender. When Jessica's fingers probed along and slightly under the top of her panty line, Ashley felt her body quiver and raised her hips just enough to let Jessica peel her damp panties away, exposing her sex. Jessica's kisses moved downward as she got ever closer to Ashley's prize, teasing her with gentle breaths and almost imperceivable touches. Ashley could feel her pussy swelling, encouraging Jessica to continue.

Her tongue began to search for Ashley's pleasure triggers, finding many as she traced her labia, probed her opening, and edged toward her clitoris. Only on a few occasions had Ashley been lucky enough to find the rare guy who was willing to take his time to focus exclusively on her pleasure even for a few minutes, but none had ever given her sensations like this. Jessica's skilled tongue found her treasure, and Ashley's body writhed as her pleasure built to a crescendo, culminating in a powerful orgasm. Jessica stayed with her as she came, their bodies moving as one on the bed.

As her orgasm finally subsided, Ashley felt Jessica moving and sensed that she was now naked as well. Jessica's face returned from her journey, and she kissed Ashley passionately once again. The two paused to gaze into each other's eyes for a long moment, assessing quietly what had just happened. Sensing no hesitation, Jessica repositioned herself over Ashley's face and lowered her sex slowly onto her wanting tongue. Ashley had welcomed many different guys thrusting their genitals toward her face before and she really had learned to love having their cocks in her mouth, but the sweet smell and taste of Jessica was a welcome change to anything she had ever experienced before. Ashley hungrily began to explore the pussy before her, trying to do TO her what she had just experienced FROM her. Jessica began to move rhythmically against her face, and soon approached her own climax. With a long, guttural moan, Jessica came -- and came hard! Her juices flowed onto Ashley's face and into her mouth, and Ashley savored her taste as the two experienced her pleasure together.

Collapsing onto the bed next to her, the girls caught their breath and enjoyed the afterglow. "I think we have that 'sexual tension' thing figured out pretty well, don't you?" Jessica joked. "Wow, Ashley! That was awesome!" The two embraced, kissed, and then fell soundly asleep in each other's arms.

Ashley and Jessica remained good friends and occasional lovers on and off throughout college. They were very different people and completely incompatible romantically, but the sex was great when their libidos needed each other, so their genitals intersected on and off over the next two years whenever one would call. They were never exclusive with each other, opting instead to provide sexual release whenever needed. Midway through their senior year, Jessica met Hannah, and it was clear that Ashley's services were no longer going to be required.

No matter. Ashley had learned that she loved pussy and had enjoyed many of them in addition to Jessica's. She loved the way women smelled, the way they felt, the way they tasted, and the orgasms that she both gave to and received from them. She also knew that she loved cock, however, and found there to be no shortage of them on a college campus, available almost on call to her at any time that she wanted to play with one. There was no single sexual moment in the erotic dance that she enjoyed more than bringing a partner to orgasm! She loved watching and feeling cum squirting from the aroused cock of an out-of-control guy as much as she loved the prolonged orgasm of her female lovers as they spasmed uncontrollably before her from her touch. Ashley had learned to love sex in all of its nuances, and certainly loved having her own orgasms, but the giving of pleasure to another was what really turned her on.

Jessica had opened up the whole new world of sapphic sex for Ashley, but she never stopped enjoying the pleasures of men. At a frat party during Rush week her sophomore year, just hours after a wild sex session with Jessica in her dorm room, Ashley met Jamal, and there was instant chemistry between them. He was very handsome, with a disarming smile, an athletic build, and eyes that seemed to pierce deeply into her soul. Ashley's mind filled with lust at the very sight of him. Several drinks into the evening, she was ready to devour every inch of Jamal's delicious body, but he recognized that she was more than a little too drunk to be able to give him her proper consent so, other than some sloppy kissing and a little over-the-clothes groping on a sofa in the corner of the frat house, he held his hormones in check, even though she had all but begged him to take her to his room. Before she could pass out, Jamal walked her back to her dorm room, made certain that she was safely locked inside and headed back to his frat alone -- her phone number already loaded into his speed dial for the next day.

"I hope you're doing okay today," he said into the phone the following afternoon. "You had a few too many last night, I think."

"I don't remember a lot," Ashley replied. "Hope I didn't make a fool of myself. How did I get home?"

"I walked you home. Glad you could remember where you lived!" he laughed.

"Did we..." Ashley let the question hang.

"Well, you're a pretty good kisser for sure! But I don't know anything beyond that," he said, making sure to sound both a little disappointed and intrigued.

Ashley feigned relief but remembered more than enough to know that she now had every intention to have him deeply inside of her very soon. "Want to hang out sometime, Jamal?"

"I have a pretty light week coming up. How about we grab some lunch and hang out tomorrow? I can stop by to pick you up, maybe around noon?"

"It's a date!" Ashley replied with a smile.

Jamal turned out to be everything that Ashley thought he was, and they had a great time getting to know each other better the next day. Ashley enjoyed his jokes -- well most of them anyway -- and felt the same chemistry building between them that she had the night before at the party, as the day turned to evening. "This guy is absolutely gonna get laid tonight," she thought as they walked across campus. Jamal emoted a strong kind of sexuality and she hoped that he would be as compelling to her when he was naked as he was while he was still in his clothes.

Her roommate was gone for the weekend, getting her brains fucked out of her skull by her boyfriend at some hotel somewhere, so she knew the room was hers for the night. Leading Jamal inside, she wasted no time. As the door closed behind him, she pushed his back against it, kissing him briefly but with an intensity that let him know that she was in charge. Before he could even respond to her, she was on her knees before him, her hands wildly tugging at his belt and zipper, giving her full access to his cock which now dangled directly in front of her face.

His pants around his ankles and his impressive yet still flaccid dick in her hands, she wrapped her mouth over his glans and began to lick, suck, and stimulate him in every way that her experiences with all the penises before his had taught her to do. Ashley knew exactly how to pleasure a cock! She had taken full control from him and had every intention of sucking his soul out of his body right through the end of his dick! This had all happened so quickly that Jamal had been caught off guard. Of course, he had hoped to get laid, but he had never anticipated that Ashley would be so assertive. This girl knew what she was doing, and his dick swelled quickly, directly under the control of her mouth.

Ashley was more than pleasantly surprised by what she found in his pants. She had sucked off lots of guys before, but Jamal was packing a bit more than she had had in her mouth previously. No matter. She knew exactly what to do with a cock and opened her throat widely to receive it as she pressed her mouth hard against him, driving his swelling erection deeply inside. She could feel her neck stretching as she took his length and girth in, the rib of his cockhead sliding in and out of her throat. She controlled the motion. She controlled the penetration. Jamal relinquished all control to her and let her completely have her way with his penis.

Within minutes, his cock was ready to erupt, and she knew what was coming. Ashley always preferred to watch when a guy had his first orgasm in front of her, so she pulled her mouth away and stared directly at his penis as her hands pumped him over the edge. With a final grunt from its owner, his cock began to spurt rope upon rope of hot, white cum all over her face and shirt as she stroked. Jamal had quite a load to give her, and she pumped him until every last drop had been expelled, wiping the last of it onto her cheek. "Wow!" she said. "Wow!" he echoed, his legs wobbling slightly below him.

Now it was his turn. Helping her to her feet, Jamal stepped out of his pants and led her to the bed, her clothing peeling off quickly as they moved across the room. Ashley wiped his remaining cum from her face onto her shirt as she dropped it to the floor and fell onto the bed. Jamal kissed her hard, their tongues exploring each other's mouths while his hands traversed her body, fondling her breasts and nipples and sending shocks of pleasure directly to her already engorged clit. His fingers wasted no time in finding her sopping wet pussy, telling him clearly that she was ready for the focus of their tryst to turn to her.

Sliding his mouth downward toward her sex with his fingers continuing to rub her clitoris, he found her swollen labia with his tongue and offered her his oral skills. Ashley's pussy was on fire, and she spasmed a little every time his tongue found her swollen clit. Jamal had every intention of giving to Ashley what he had just received from her. As he licked, his fingers penetrated her, finding her now engorged G-spot with his tips. The combination of fingering and licking was too much for her, and Ashley let go with a massive orgasm, flooding his face and the bedsheets below him with her fluids. Her body flailed uncontrollably as she climaxed, and every tension within her was released. When she finally stopped shaking, Jamal moved to lay beside her, holding her as she came back to earth.

"Wow!" she said. "Wow!" he echoed.

The two rested for a while. Young people recover very quickly however, and it didn't take long before Ashley felt Jamal's erection poking her leg. She leaned over and kissed him as she swung her leg over his. "Ready for more?"

Jamal didn't need to be asked twice. Ashley straddled his impressive erection and lowered herself onto him, descending fully with one single motion. The two fucked in every position that they could think of for the next forty-five minutes, having to pause twice just to catch their breath and to drink a whole lot of water! Finally, Ashley could take no more stimulation, and she exploded in a violent orgasm with her body pinned below his. Jamal's was already very close too, and feeling her climax took him over the edge as well. With a grunt, he pulled out of her pussy just before emptying his balls once again onto her chest and abdomen.

"Wow!" she said. "Wow!" he echoed.

Ashley had created her ideal sexual world. She had Jessica whenever she craved pussy, and Jamal never hesitated to fuck her senseless whenever she called him to, but neither wanted any kind of exclusivity which was just perfect. She was also free to date anyone whenever she wanted variety -- which was often. Ashley was happier than she had been in her entire life!

Time moves ahead, and Jamal and Jessica had both moved on, just as Ashley had. She settled into her first real job, got her first apartment, and started to find new friends to hang out with. Ashley never hesitated to get laid whenever she needed to, nor did she ever go looking for love. Ashley was happy with the world of casual sex, and only pretended when her mother asked her about her love life directly. "Oh, I've dated a couple of guys, but it was clear that neither was my soulmate," she said. Barf!! Ashley had zero interest in some guy or girl invading her space, complicating her life, or tying her down -- well... maybe a few restraints now and then sounded intriguing, but that's another story.