Happy Acres Ch. 03

Story Info
The fairy gains more servants!
1.1k words
4
2.8k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fairy sat impatiently in Betty's house. Betty had made her lemonade and lunch but the fairy wanted so much more from Betty. Betty she was okay at best...(right now she was terrible, but someday with lots of training Betty might do well but right now the fairy needed a servant as well as a sex slave. Betty would be to busy "learning" to do that) The fairy gave out a sigh.

Humans, needed so much teaching. It was their fault though. They had built their subdevolment on her ground. They deserved to be punished. Sex slaves and servant were all she needed. She was waiting for Betty's husband. When would he get here? Still, patience was a virtue especially since she had an entire neighborhood to conquer.

Around six, the fairy heard the door being unlocked. Betty was now naked in her lap sucking on own her tits which had been grown to the size of watermelons. The fairy had a tit fetish. Betty was also furiously masturbating with a cucumber. There were no sex toys in the house (yet.)

"Honey, I'm home! What's for dinner?" called Roy as he walked in. Roy had been on a business trip for the past week and that had given the fairy alot of time to train Betty. Roy gave a little gasp at seeing his respectable wife in such a state. Not to mention that he was jealous of the cucumber's size and girth. The fairy was invisible to him now.

"So horny...fuck me." begged Betty. Her eyes were nearly rolling back in her head. She just needed to cum.

"Sweetie you know we have to abstain from things like this. It's what our religion wants... we can only fuck when the high preist says we can. No sex unless it's for procreation." said Roy. His wife looked hot though. Roy was ashamed that he grew hard at the sight of her. Roy was almost tempted to fuck her. Who would know? But, he would be good and listen to what his religion told him.

"Don't care! So horny..please fuck?" begged Betty. She was thrusting the cucumber as deep as she could in her pussy. But, the fairy kept her from cumming.

"No...I just can't honey! It's wrong! Can't you just be a normal wife, cooking and cleaning for me? It's what society says we should do. No sex unless it's for procreation. It's why we sleep in twin beds in separate rooms...like every 1950s show. It's the proper way." repeated Roy. He wanted to fuck his wife but it was SO wrong. Roy knew he had to be the man and lead. An abstaining man was his purpose in life

Suddenly, Roy heard a cackle. The fairy appeared. "What the heck?" yelled Roy. "Who are you and how did you get here? This is my house and you need to leave. Betty doesn't want you here and neither do I." said Roy.

The fairy laughed again. "But, Betty does want me here. Only I can make her truly cum. She loves burying her face in my pussy. We've been doing it repeatedly for the past week. Not to mention her pulling a train on the high school seniors...boys and girls! As for you no sex? How terrible! You'll just have to watch..jealous but supportive as your wife gets her holes filled by everyone in the neighborhood. As you watch her, and you'll always watch her...for you'll be both happy and jealous of her actions, you'll always have a pup tent in your pants. You'll shoot a load every time you see a better, and everyone is better than you Roy. From now on, your wife is just an insatiable little minx. She'll be the whore of Happy Acres. She'll love it too!" giggled the fairy!

"Betty, you may cum now! Thinking of me of course, you'll no longer think of your husband. He's more of a drone than a real person." said the fairy.

"Oh FUCK, that feels so good! Yes, yes, yes!" cried Betty as she convulsed around the cucumber. It was coated with her quim. The fairy took it out of her pussy. She licked a little bit of it off but the cucumber was still coated.

"I'll bet a vanilla thing like you has never tried pussy. Why don't you come here and try it?" questioned the fairy. To his credit, Roy tried to make a bolt for the door. He knew he had to do the right thing. The right thing was not eating pussy. But, the fairy made a signal with her hands. Roy found himself in front of the fairy who was holding the quim covered cucumber in front of him.

"Lick!" ordered the fairy. Roy was starting to learn. One of the last "free" thoughts he had was that if he did what the fairy wished. He might be able to escape. Roy stuck out the tip of his tongue and licked the littlest bit of quim off the cucumber.

"Very good, Roy. Now tell me what you thought?" questioned the fairy as she giggled.

"It was disgusting, sex should be only for procreation...it's the right thing." said Roy. He had already shot a load staining his pants.

The fairy giggled again. She passed the cucumber to Betty. "You lick it off." she ordered Betty. Betty quickly worked the cucumber in her mouth savoring every bit of her quim. Pussy was SO good.

The fairy turned her attention to Roy and giggled again. "In some ways, I'm glad you want to be sex free. Some one has to convince the cops and city officials that everything is alright in Happy Acres. You won't be a sexy slave...like so many of your neighbors. You'll be what you want, a sexless drone. Going to work, coming home...serving the needs of the neighborhood...non sexual stuff of course. Except for shooting loads when you see your betters---that's everyone. So That's your life now, Roy. Now I know it's only 6:15 but why don't you go submit those TPS reports for tree planting, have a glass of warm milk and go to bed." said the fairy.

Roy found himself doing as the fairy bid. Betty was now a whore. Roy, the exact opposite, he served Happy Acres in all non-sexual ways. The fairy was happy of course. She would have so much fun!

(I love to hear from my readers. Please rate and comment. Roy wasn't "rewarded" but someone has to fill out all the TPS reports. Lots of more adventures are coming for the residents of Happy Acres perhaps Roy will get his reward someday.)