Happy Circumstance

Story Info
Circling each other for a year, before a nudge from chance.
18.2k words
4.21
10.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,008 Followers

Thanks go again to Rotorhead450 for crucial edits and advice!

*

Happy circumstance - is that serendipity? Sharon Ng was shivering at her good luck. Her best friend's big brother Danny and her had been circling each other for more than a year, ever since Penny moved into the city in the last year of high school. They had been flirting at arm's length the whole time. And as Sharon arrived at their house to stay the weekend, Danny was the only one home.

"What's up, where's Penny, where's your mom?"

"Nan took a tumble, they literally just left, heading back south."

At that moment, Sharon's phone rang.

"I'm in the car, mom and I just left home," Penny started to explain.

"I know. I heard."

"Ah? You're at ours already? We must have just missed you. Sorry, the weekend's blown."

"Your Nan had a fall?"

"Well," Penny whispered, "She did, but there are bigger issues around... toileting. She literally slipped on pee. So she doesn't want any boys with us, otherwise Danny could have come instead of me, that had been the plan. I don't know what that means for your weekend?"

"Well, my family is out, too, right? If I stay home, it's by myself."

"Danny will be at ours all weekend. At least that's some company?" Penny suggested, adding, "I'm really sorry to do this to you."

"Come on, it's not your fault. I hope your Nan can get better."

"Do we need to tell your mom that my mom and I aren't there? She's a bit strict like that, right?"

One thing that Sharon and Penny had in common was they both lost their father at a young age, both in car accidents, although a year apart, and in different circumstances. Since her dad was gone, Sharon's mum had become a religious zealot, projecting strict pious values onto Sharon and her little sisters. Staying in a house with a boy, alone, would be a straightforward no.

"I won't tell her if you don't," Sharon suggested.

"Deal."

"When will you be back?" Sharon asked.

"Don't know," Penny sighed. "I'll call you when I know."

Sharon hung up and walked around into the kitchen, where Danny was making a sandwich for his Friday night dinner.

"Master chef," Sharon teased him.

"Hey, if it's just me what's the point to cook something? If you're staying I'll do something proper."

"Do you mind if I stay as planned?" Sharon checked, happy to see Danny smile at the news.

"Not at all, that would be great, but I better add lettuce and tomato to the sandwich, make it proper gourmet food."

Sharon was only half Chinese, but her dad's surname was so long and complicated that she usually used her mom's name. Ng. Can't get more simple than that, right? And Sharon looked far more Asian than western anyway. Her size was typical for Chinese, but of course, that meant she was a little bit smaller and more slender than girls like Penny. Sharon was happy with her look though. If she could find the right size clothes or swimwear, her body looked shapely. Her hair was just long enough to tie up if she played sports, and like most young Asian girls she used light brown highlights on her natural black hair. Her mother was furious about it, of course.

Danny was tall, slim, and strong with brown curly hair. She'd seen him at the pool once with his top off, and wow, he had muscles on his stomach.

"The spare room bed is made up," Danny told her, "You can put your bag in there. Turn the electric blanket on, it will be freezing tonight. Use the bathroom by Penny's room, I'll use the big bedroom en-suite. I'll cook properly, give me forty-five minutes, so you can have your shower now if you want."

"Okay," Sharon said, wandering off into the rear of the house, turning lights on as she went. She locked the bathroom door before undressing. Danny was hardly going to walk in on her, but it was strange to be getting naked with only those two in the house. Sharon gave herself a quick wash, leaving her hair dry. Normally she wouldn't wear anything under her pajamas, but that time she put a bra, undershirt, and panties under her warm flannel sleepwear.

"Ooh, sexy," Danny teased when she came out to the kitchen. "If I knew you were going to wear stuff that hot... I'd have put on some Barry White, and set out some candles."

"Pfft."

"You may be the oldest young woman I know," he kept teasing.

"Is this off the back of my "master chef" jibe?" Sharon countered.

"Hey look at this," Danny said, opening the oven as it beeped.

"Ooh, quiche. That looks great," Sharon said genuinely.

They ate, they cleaned up, played cards, and then a round of Ticket-to-Ride. They were alone, but still dancing around the outside of the subject of them as a potential couple. It had been so long that no one made the first move that it was impossible to know where to start. Near midnight Sharon finally said goodnight, her eyes drooping badly. She shivered down the hall and jumped gratefully under the covers of the big spare bed to feel the heat of the electric blanket she'd turned on hours ago.

"Nice, nice, nice," she said to herself and closed her eyes.

Sharon couldn't have been asleep for five minutes when she felt the quilt raise and a person shuffle into the bed alongside her. Turning groggily to see what was happening, Danny's lips found hers in the poor light. He ran his hands through her hair as he kissed her. Shocked and delighted, Sharon kissed back. They fell into a loving clinch under the covers in the dark. Months of tension flowed through their lips, then tongues. Nothing was said, they just kissed.

Danny moved to her face, her ears, her neck. Sharon was shaking in fear and anticipation. She kissed him as he was kissing her until their jaws ached. Wrapped in each other's arms, they fell asleep blissfully. It was the first time Sharon had been in bed with a man, and she loved waking up from time to time during the night and seeing he was still there.

"Thank you," she whispered, grateful to him for breaking the ice. Danny didn't answer, he was sound asleep.

In the morning, Sharon woke up hot. Outside was frosty, but with all the layers of clothes, the electric blanket, and Danny in bed with her, it was hot.

"Hi," Danny said, opening his eyes to see she was awake. Sharon didn't answer, she leaned down and kissed his lips. She had to know if it was real, that she hadn't dreamt the night before. Danny kissed back, passionately.

"Hi," she said when they came up for air.

"It's hot in here," he laughed.

"I know," Sharon agreed.

When she dashed out to the bathroom, though, the house was freezing. Sharon was grateful to get back into the warmth of the bed. Danny did the same but stopped at the window coming back.

"Snow."

"You're joking!" Sharon said, jumping up to look. "Oh my!"

Danny moved her in front and held Sharon from behind over her shoulders. They looked at it falling and accumulating on the ground outside.

"Good day to be in," Danny said. "Good day for bed."

Sharon turned around and kissed his lips, and Danny led her back under the covers. After rolling around in the warmth, either the electric blanket or some clothes would have to go off.

"It's stifling in here," Danny said, "Do you mind?"

Without waiting on a reply, Danny pulled his long-sleeve pajama top up and over his head, tossing it to the floor. Sharon blushed and turned away, not able to look at his bare chest. Lying in behind her, Danny took her chin and pulled her face back to kiss her ears and cheeks before putting his tongue back in her mouth.

"Take this off?" he asked, tugging at Sharon's outer layer. It was hard for her to argue. It was a reasonable request, she was stifling under the covers too. With a long-sleeve shirt and bra beneath the pajama top, she felt comfortable letting him pull her top layer off.

"This is like Pass-The-Parcel," he teased, before pulling her into another clinch. It took Sharon a while to get used to running her hands over his bare skin. And it was even scarier that he ran his hands up the inside of her undershirt, rubbing all over her back.

"Oh, oh!" Sharon jumped as Danny's hand slipped down the back of her pants and panties and gripped her bare ass. "Oh!"

"Not had a guy's hands in your pants before?" Danny asked, gently squeezing.

"No," Sharon whimpered.

Danny let his hand linger, rubbing and lightly tickling the skin of her small tight ass.

"Okay," he said, seeing how anxious it made her, he took his hand out. He rubbed her back instead. "Is that more comfortable?"

Sharon nodded, kissing his mouth and running her own hands over his back.

"This off instead?" he asked, tugging at her top. "Would that be more acceptable?"

Sharon didn't answer, she didn't know what to say. She didn't want to disappoint Danny, but at the same time, it was too scary to think about having her top off like his.

"Not done that either?" he asked.

"No," Sharon said meekly.

"Okay. Bra? Can you take that off and leave this on?"

Sharon thought for a moment. She didn't want to, not at all. Taking her bra off was terrifying.

"Okay," she whispered anyway.

"Do you need help?"

"I can do it," she said quickly. Inexperienced in taking a bra off through her sleeves, Sharon got up and scurried to the bathroom to take her top off, undo her bra, then put her top back on. She shivered as she secreted her unsexy bra back into her bag by the door before jumping into the warmth of bed. Danny held her close to help warm up, then openly grabbed her breast on top of her undershirt.

"Oh, that feels good," he smiled, kissing her mouth as he felt her up, rubbing both nipples through the shirt. Sharon was torn. Her dream-boat was exactly where she wanted... except for his hands. She didn't know how to stay within her comfort zone - which admittedly was small. When Danny ran his hands all over her back under the shirt, Sharon quivered. Without a bra, to be touched so intimately was nerve-wracking. Danny could sense the need for a pause, only touching her back, not pushing further for a time.

"I've liked you for so long," he said, kissing her ear. "It's a miracle I can get you alone in bed like this. I never expected it could happen so soon, not this weekend."

"Me too. I worried you'd turn me down," Sharon beamed happily.

"Why? You're beautiful."

"I don't know if you like Asian girls. And I'm too young. I don't know how to do what you want to do."

"I'm curious, for sure, I've not undressed an Asian girl before. And I like that you don't know what you're doing, it's good that you're fresh."

"Don't be mad at me if I can't give you all you want," Sharon begged.

Danny smiled. "Baby, you already have. More than I could have dreamed. You're in bed with me. We slept together, overnight. I can squeeze your tits like this," he said, bringing his hand around the front, fondling her through the shirt. "And kiss you."

Sharon could feel the erection pushed against her as their tongues fought and Danny gripped her covered breasts. It wasn't a surprise that Danny couldn't hold back, he went in and under to hold Sharon's bare breasts under her shirt.

"Oh!" she gasped. "Oh!"

"Baby, they're so good. Your tits feel so good," Danny said, kissing her.

"Please...," Sharon stuttered. "Please...I'm not...."

Danny kissed her lips before Sharon could finish her sentence. She groaned into his mouth, uncertain and uncomfortable. His hands were all over her, touching, squeezing, gripping.

"Sharon, take your top off."

"I can't do that."

"Take your top off. Give me your tits."

"I can't."

"Yes you can," Danny said confidently. Sharon fought meekly as Danny gripped her top and forced it up and over her head. He threw it to the ground with his. Both of them bare-chested, he took Sharon in a clinch, pushing his naked chest against her naked breasts. They kissed lovingly for the longest time.

"It's better like this, right?" Danny said, gently kissing her face and neck.

"I've never...."

"It's okay, they're great tits. Amazing. I'm super happy with them," Danny said, looking down at her chest and squeezing. "They're decent, for sure. Better than I thought a Chinese chick would have."

"Danny. I... this is too much for me. We're moving too quick."

"They're just tits," Danny laughed, moving down to suck on them. Sharon's eyes rolled as the warmth of a guy's lips and tongue rolled around her nipples for the first time. She prayed for forgiveness from her mother, as the most vocal spokesperson for the Lord she knew.

"Fuck, you've got great ones," Danny praised between sucking. "Who knew? They don't look much when you're dressed, but shit, they are fucking decent. Hard as a rock."

Sharon gripped the hair on Danny's head as he squeezed and sucked on her chest, before again coming up to kiss her mouth passionately.

Sharon's tummy suddenly burst out rumbling.

"We better feed you, baby," Danny smiled. When he was up kissing her lips, rather than down at her chest, Sharon was delighted - even with her top off. Kissing each other's face, neck and lips was intimate and loving. Danny sucking on her breasts was scary and carnal.

For a time things moved nicely closer to Sharon's comfort zone. Danny found thick warm robes for both of them to wear as they walked to the kitchen to make lattes and cheese toasties. They still kissed, but without the nudity. It was more Sharon's scene. Talk, kiss, hug, love, wonderfully and romantically - all care, no sex.

"I feel cold just looking outside," Sharon shivered.

"It hasn't snowed here since we moved in," Danny said.

"Last year was unusual. Usually, we have it two or three times."

"There's no going out, then," Danny grinned. Sharon moved over and kissed his lips again. She had wanted to do that for so long - it was like a new song that you want to play over and over and over and you can't get sick of it. Danny unfastened her robe and pulled it open as they kissed, gripping and squeezing her bare breasts. His hand went inside her pants at the rear again, under her pajamas, into her panties to hold her bare ass tightly.

"Unbelievable body," he told her, kissing her cheeks and eyes. Sharon didn't know what to do, or how to respond. She had never been in a situation like it. She'd kissed boys, but not like this. Danny was someone she had ached for, but her dreams of intimacy had been about snuggling and cuddling and fooling around together, not undressing, not having hands down the back of her pants.

"It's cold," was all Sharon could think to say to slow his advance into her clothes, but not to stop kissing her.

"Hmm," Danny smiled, reading the sign intuitively. "You're worried what your mother will think of you doing this. Penny said she's strict, yeah?"

As he said 'this', Danny reached further down and dabbed at the wetness between her legs from behind. Sharon nodded, hearing herself slop as the finger gently flicked her labia. The experience was so new, she was shivering.

Pulling his hands out of her pants, Danny picked Sharon up and sat her on the high kitchen counter. He pushed between her legs and nuzzled at her neck. Sharon's arms went over his shoulders and she groaned affectionately. Slowly Danny moved his lips down until again they were sucking and tonguing her nipples. For the longest time, he fondled and kissed her breasts. Compared to touching her vagina, ironically Sharon felt relieved that Danny's attention had moved back to her chest.

"They are perfect tits," he told her once he'd finally come up for air, holding and weighing her breasts in his hands. Sharon looked at him longingly. There was no one else she would have let do it to her. She adored Danny for so long, and she didn't want to blow it by being a kid instead of a woman - but neither was she sure she wanted to be a woman yet.

"We could warm up the house, or just go back to bed?" Danny asked her.

Sharon shrugged, biting her lip. "What do you want to do?"

"Bed til lunchtime, then we'll get up."

"Okay," Sharon said nervously. The weekend had turned out seismically different from how she expected. With just their long pants on, she crawled into bed with Danny, openly allowing him to do anything and everything to the naked top half of her body - including taking pictures of her topless or him squeezing her tits on his phone.

"Don't show my face," Sharon begged.

"Have to!" Danny laughed. "They're more special because they're your tits, not just some random ones."

He videoed them kissing, which was nice. He said he'd make a folder they could look back on; it wasn't their first kiss, but close to it, right?

When Danny put Sharon face down and gave her a long, deep back massage, for the first time she felt grateful and comfortable that her top was off. She was so appreciative that she lifted her hips and let her long pants come off so he could do the same to her legs.

"Oh my," Sharon moaned, "Can you do that forever? Please?"

"Glad I can make you feel good, ma'am."

"More than good," Sharon mumbled into the pillow. With time on their hands, Danny let the massage linger. He went inside her pants to massage her ass, rather than take them off, for which Sharon was silently thankful, but the rest of her naked body was open to him.

"Turn over," Danny told her.

"Seriously?" Sharon said, peeling her front from the sheet. "You are going to keep going? I feel awful laying here while you do all that work."

"You don't think I'm enjoying it? Touching this body?"

"Okay baby," Sharon grinned, "You enjoy!"

She lay back with her arms above her head, naked but for her small boring panties. The room they were in had become toasty warm and the massage was dreamy. Danny didn't just do her tits, he spent just as much time everywhere else. It was so nice, that she didn't stop him from moving her panties part-way down to massage her abdomen and hips. It wasn't much of a step after that for them to be pulled down further, then off completely.

"Wow, your pussy is gorgeous, you've hardly got any hair at all. I love it."

Sharon blushed red. If twenty-four hours ago someone had said the next day she would be naked with a boy, and him saying how great her vagina looked... it was madness.

"Are you filming this?" Sharon asked, noticing the phone propped on the shelf above the bed, pointing at them.

"Of course!"

Sharon sighed. Too late to turn it off now, it had recorded all of her naked. Danny kept up the massage, spreading her legs and working her inside thighs. Sharon closed her eyes, unable to watch him staring at her open pussy.

Sharon squealed as she suddenly felt Danny's tongue lick up the middle of her slit. And then again, the lick and the squeal. The shock was volcanic. As was the feeling.

"Oh my!" Sharon yelled out, "What are you doing?"

Danny didn't answer but smiled as he sucked her pussy. Seems to be something you like, he thought. Sharon had gone from earth to heaven in seconds. Her body writhed - she pulled her hair as she moaned and screamed.

"What are you doing?!"

When Danny used his finger to diddle her clit as he tongued her hole, Sharon felt a divine pressure building. Minute after minute of being sucked and fingered flew past in a blur. Finally, it broke her. Poor Sharon who had never even thought of having sex had her first involuntary orgasm. Driving through her body, it terrified and thrilled her. She screamed at Danny to stop, to release her from the torture of cumming, but he didn't, not until she arched her back and collapsed to the bed, exhausted. Danny crawled up and held her, gently kissing her lips.

"Oh my, I can taste it on you," Sharon complained.

"Hmm," Danny smiled, keeping up the kiss, not letting her off. "You'll need to get used to the taste of your own cunt, baby."

Danny ran his hands over her naked body as they kissed passionately.

"Did you like it?" Danny asked. Sharon nodded into his neck, embarrassed to have been so shameless as to cum.

Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,008 Followers