Happy Circumstance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I better ring my mom," Sharon told Danny after. "Where are my clothes? It's been so long since I wore them."

Sharon put on a sensible warm top, but no underwear and nothing on the bottom. Danny grinned at her standing in the kitchen talking to her mom with her shaved slit out - below the camera line, of course.

"When we got home, there was a voicemail from college, they said they tried your mobile but it was off," her mother said. "The water isn't working. Pipes are gone, so tomorrow is officially a snow day."

"Oh my," Sharon laughed. "I haven't had that since I was a kid."

"Hasn't snowed this heavy since you were a kid! I hope you're keeping warm, not running around in it outside?"

"I'm past snowball fights," Sharon chided her mother, thinking to add there are more interesting balls standing in the doorway that she would be playing with shortly.

"Does Penny mind you stay on over there? I don't want any of us driving in this, especially you in dad's old mustang, that thing's not built for driving in the snow. Is it in the garage there, I hope?"

"Yes, yes," Sharon lied, forgetting the car was parked in front of the garage doors. She'd been caught up in the whole Penny not being at home thing and completely forgot the car. They usually avoided leaving it outside anywhere, it was a prime target for thieves.

"Well, come home tomorrow if it's better weather," her mother said. "The message from the school said you can get on with self-study. But you don't have your books?"

"I'll ask Penny, hers will be here."

"Okay then, take care dear."

When they finished, Danny came over and held her bare ass, kissing her.

"Very coolly played," he smiled. "And we get more time to fuck you."

"I'll need it, I'm so sore right now. Hey, I need to get the car into the garage. Quickly. I completely forgot."

Danny put a hoodie on and made Sharon stay pants-less. They put on sneakers and went through the inside door to the garage.

"It freezing in here, I need pants!" Sharon complained.

"No you don't," Danny grinned.

"You want me to go outside with my pants off? In the snow? In public?"

Danny turned his phone video on.

"Briefly," was all he said. "Are you ready?"

Thankfully the double doors opened when he hit the button, they hadn't frozen shut.

"I'm cold," Sharon squealed as snow gently drifted onto her bare ass. She worried the wetness between her legs would freeze.

"See if it will start," Danny said, searching through garden tools to move the snow that had piled up in front of the car and on the windscreen. Sharon dashed down to the driver's door, looking around for anyone watching her, and shivering as she tried to open the door lock. Thankfully she could get into the car, and for the first time, she was thankful for the sheepskin seat covers. She'd always thought they took away from the look of the car, but her mom wouldn't hear of changing anything that her dad had done with the Mustang. Right at that moment, Sharon was grateful for it. She just hoped her dad wasn't watching her using it with her pants off and vagina shaved bare by a boy.

Thankfully the car started. Thankfully they could move enough snow in front of it to get the thing carefully into the garage.

"Don't scrape the snow off the car with anything hard," Sharon suggested. "You might scratch it."

"I'll use this," Danny said, holding up an extendable duster they used for getting cobwebs off the ceiling corners. "You go in and warm up."

Sharon ran her frozen butt into the living room and lay on the carpet with her butt up near the gorgeous warmth of the heater. What madness. Her mother had just said don't go outside and play in the cold, then she had walked straight out into it with her vagina out. And it was shaved. And a boy's sperm was in it, fighting its way up to impregnate her. Instinctively Sharon held her abdomen, wondering if the job was done yet, wondering if the baby had started.

Danny came in shivering, standing up against the heater. Sharon kneeled and reached for his cock.

"It's frozen," she sympathized, holding it with both hands, then putting it into her mouth to get it warm. She could get it all in, briefly. It was staggering to experience it growing in her mouth, like some magic beanstalk. In the end, two-thirds of it was outside, only a third in.

"Oh, suck," Danny told her.

Sharon sucked. She bobbed her head and tugged and sucked as best a rookie could. Danny still had his phone in hand, filming her practicing her blowjob. When she brought him to the edge, Danny pulled out of her mouth and videoed himself blowing all over Sharon's face, only putting his cock back into her mouth to give the last few dribbles.

"Fuck you look good like that," Danny smiled.

"It's in my eye," Sharon said with her mouth full of cock.

"Scrape it off and drink it," he told her, stepping back and filming Sharon use her fingers to wipe the semen off her face and into her mouth.

"Fuck, you are gorgeous," Danny groaned appreciatively as Sharon took his cock and licked the last drops of semen from his hole.

"You like it?"

"I fucking love it! Who knew you were a sex bomb? Unbelievable."

Sharon just shrugged. She didn't know she had it inside her either. Sex seemed to come easy to her.

"We better get you some breakfast," she said in a motherly way. "You've not eaten."

Once she was warm, Sharon let Danny pull her top off, getting completely naked again - her natural state, Danny had said. She was never to wear clothes in his presence!

"Let's see how that works out when Penny and your mom are back," Sharon smiled as he gently sucked her sore breasts.

"They'll learn to live with it."

"Hmmph."

With another night ahead of them at the very least, spirits were high. They watched TV on the sofa wrapped up in the bed quilts. Lunch was by Sharon, a simple pasta using whatever they could find in the cupboard and fridge, and by the time they had eaten, Sharon was confident enough to give her vagina another try.

"Just you this time, though. Please. Let me get used to a human in there before those other things go back in."

"Are you sure?" Danny grinned. There was a whole bunch of Cavendish bananas, he picked the largest off and rubbed it over her breasts.

"I'll do that one afterward, I promise," Sharon said. Reaching for his cock she asked, "But can I have this one first?"

"Yeah. But let me tie you up."

"Again?"

"In the living room."

Using the neckties, Danny tied both of Sharon's wrists to one corner leg of the sofa at carpet level. About three inches of the thick wooden leg showed at the base, just enough room to get the ties around. Sharon could twist around and move her body, but there was no getting up off the floor. He didn't use a blindfold this time.

"Do you want me to post you online?" Danny asked, filming Sharon naked on the carpet, on her back with her arms tied above her head.

"Like this?" Sharon fretted.

"Yeah, with your legs open even better. There must be some guys you go to college with that you'd love to tease? Or some guy from back in high school?"

"My family would see."

"Hmmm," Danny sighed. It was probably true, it would be difficult to show her nude to anyone Sharon knew locally without it getting back to her mother or sisters eventually. Danny quite liked the idea of her male classmates drooling over videos of Sharon fucking, but causing trouble at home didn't help anyone. "We'll keep it to ourselves for now. Just show it on the phone to people we choose. Don't send it. Not to the ones on your side, at least."

"I don't have anyone to show!" Sharon squealed. "Do you?"

"Yeah, some of the guys would love watching you fuck."

"Don't you find that embarrassing?" Sharon squirmed. "Your friends looking at you, looking at your penis?"

"Why? It's decent enough, and if it's sinking in and out of you, it's hardly embarrassing, they'll be wickedly jealous."

"You want to show off?" Sharon accused him.

"Yes!" Danny laughed. "Seriously Sharon, look at you. You're a wickedly gorgeous nude. Look how hard you have me just from looking at you. Yes, I'm showing off. I'm completely rapped with my girlfriend. I'd show the world if we could."

Danny left Sharon on the carpet, tied to the base of the sofa while he went to get the proper video recorder and the gel. Once his cock was slick, he didn't mess around. Sharon was on her back, he lifted her hips in the air and speared her cunt with cock.

"Holy shit that went in easy," Danny gasped as Sharon groaned. "Second day and you're a natural."

Sharon had to agree. She never expected her vagina would become fully operational so soon and so quickly. Danny held her hips and legs up in the air, slamming her on video, and Sharon's instinct was to try and widen her legs to let more cock in. Why didn't it hurt? Why wasn't she telling him to stop filming her? Sharon had hoped for the past year just to touch Danny's hand, and yet look at them now. It was unimaginable.

"How's your cunt baby? You want me to go at you harder?"

Sharon blinked and nodded.

Danny pulled out and flipped her around onto her knees and elbows. It was effortless sliding his cock back in, Sharon was presenting like an animal on heat. She groaned at the pounding Danny gave her from behind - but what sent her over the edge was the finger that went into her ass. The shock was seismic. Sharon had never even thought of such a thing happening. It was so dirty and scandalous. Her ass was being fingered as she was fucked.

"Oh my god!" Sharon yelled, shaking. And then shuddering. And screaming at the top of her lungs.

When Danny's other hand went around the front and played with her clit, it was sensory overload. She frazzled, blanking out, her brain rotating a full three-sixty in her skull. Sharon lost control of her body as it writhed and fucked and orgasmed over and over. By the time her head caught up, she was on her side on the carpet, exhausted and panting, with stars in her eyes.

"What happened?" Sharon asked weakly. "It's all wet. The carpet is soaked. Oh, what am I lying in?"

Danny was on his knees in front of her, himself exhausted and sweaty.

"We need to turn the heater down," he puffed.

"What did you do?" Sharon asked, trying to remember what happened.

"Me? Not me. I've had some good fucks with chicks before, but fuck me, I've never seen a girl do that before."

"Do what?"

Danny laughed. "Lucky it's on video. I can show you, in a bit. First, I need water."

Danny got up and around the corner to the kitchen, leaving Sharon lying in her mess, recovering.

"Here, cold water," he said, putting a small bottle on the carpet by her tied hands.

"It's too hot in here," Sharon said, panting. "Can you undo this?"

"No. It's sexier if you stay tied up after being fucked."

"But I'm thirsty, and this carpet is drenched in muck," Sharon complained, shuffling around to get out of the wet patch.

"You'll find a way," Danny smiled.

"You're really going to leave me here like this?"

"I've never seen anything so sexy, so, yeah."

Sharon was going through a weird metamorphosis. Something was flattering by how enamored Danny was by her body, and how inventive he was with their sex. Being led so decisively to do things that previously were unthinkable was somehow reassuring. Her boyfriend was an experienced man, not a naive boy. She took the bottle and drank as best she could, then lay tied to the floor for him to look at, and touch when and how he pleased. It was so far removed from the realms of her imagination of how sex would be, that Sharon simply followed along for the ride.

Danny put the video of their sex on the TV, Sharon watching from where she was tied up on the carpet. It was difficult for her to look and difficult to turn away. Danny's body was amazing, but then actually, so was hers. Sharon had to admit, she looked good being fucked. A strange sense of pride ran over her - followed by shock when she saw all that muck pour from between her legs as Danny nailed her from behind, with fingers in her ass and at her clit.

"Oh my god. What did I do?"

"I don't know," Danny said honestly. "Doesn't smell like pee, but for that much of it to pour out of you, it has to be, surely? What else could it be?"

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry! I need to clean this carpet now, that's disgusting, I need to disinfect it."

"No way," Danny grinned. "It hasn't stained, and that wet patch is a trophy right there. As long as we don't clean it, every time you or I are in this room, we know that the remnants of your sex are sitting right there on the floor at the end of the sofa."

"Oh god. If it's pee, though... it will be unhygienic. It will end up stinking."

"Let me check it out," Danny said, going to get his phone. He opened the search and said, "What is female ejaculate made of?"

"What's it say? What are you reading?" Sharon asked anxiously.

"It says..."

"What?"

"Someone did a study, on women that ejaculate a cupful or more of liquid during sex."

"And?"

"There are some trace elements of something sexual called PSA, which is actually female ejaculate."

"So it's sex fluid?" Sharon asked anxiously.

"Trace elements," Danny repeated. "If you lose a cupful of gunk - like you - it is almost entirely made of weak urine."

"Aw, jeez," Sharon moaned, moving further from the puddle. "You have to let me go. You have to let me clean it."

"Hmmm," Danny sighed. "Okay. Maybe we better."

Untied, Sharon found a bucket, hot water, a sponge, disinfectant, and a roll of paper towels. Danny filmed her cleaning up her own sex muck, naked, teasing her incessantly. Better to make a joke of it, right?

"At least no one is here, it can clean and dry. What if we were in my bed, or in the car, or in a hotel?" Sharon asked, looking up at the camera.

"I'm glad you're thinking ahead," Danny smiled. "Are you planning to keep fucking after this weekend?"

"I hardly have a choice!" Sharon laughed at him. "If I'm your girlfriend, I need to fuck, right?"

"It doesn't smell though. Not like pee. I think you can just wipe it up and get it to dry."

"I don't want to lay around in pee," Sharon sighed.

"Don't cum?"

"How can I stop it? I didn't mean for it to happen. You did that, and it just happened."

"Which bit? The cock, the clit, or the finger in your ass?"

"I don't know. All three? I can't believe you put your finger back there. You better go wash that properly, too."

"Hmmm, first... a test."

"What?"

"On your hands and knees. Let me just finger your ass, see if that's the trigger?"

"Are you serious?!"

"Come on, hands and knees. Just a finger. I'm not going to fuck you there yet."

"Grrr," Sharon complained but did as asked, her face laying on the sofa. She flinched as Danny's finger slid in and slowly fucked her ass.

"What do you think?"

"It's weird!"

"But do you like it?"

"I don't know, it's too strange to know. Do other girls really do this?"

"All girls will take a finger, it's whether they like cock fucking them in the ass or not that's an issue. Most girls don't. Some do. A quarter maybe does it because they have to. Of that, one in ten maybe like it so much they ask for it."

"How many girls have you had sex with?" Sharon asked, grimacing at the strange invasion in her backside.

"Exactly!" Danny said.

"Exactly? What's that mean, that's not an answer! Oh shit! That's not fair!"

Danny had moved his other hand to Sharon's clit, rolling over it with one finger as he did her ass with the other. Sharon was starting to writhe.

"What it means is - exactly, as I said earlier. I've had enough pussy to know I could stay happy with you and yours. I've found what I like. For you, I need to make sure you get more cock before I'll feel safe. Even if I know that after you fucked a dozen guys, you'd still choose me, you'll forever be curious if you don't do it."

"Shit," Sharon groaned. "Can we... talk about this later?"

She was starting to go dizzy again. When Danny got two fingers up her cunt, his thumb in her ass and his other hand working her clit hard, Sharon regressed to where she had been earlier. Body to brain had become a one-way signaling system, and the body was in charge. Danny was playing her like a musical instrument and at the crescendo of his symphony, his diva squealed loud enough to break glass, and gunk shot from between her legs again like a crash of massive cymbals.

"Oh, fucking hell!" Sharon cried out, panting and exhausted.

"I've not heard you swear like that before, baby," Danny smiled, his hand still massaging her pussy and ass, albeit gently.

"Aaahhhhh!" Sharon screamed into the sofa. "I just cleaned that mess! You made me do it again. How can there still be any?"

Watery liquid covered the carpet again, dripping from her mound and drying on her inner thigh.

"I don't think it's practical to scrub and clean every time you do that," Danny mused.

"Please. Take your hand out? I need a shower. This time you clean the carpet, you made me do it. You take responsibility."

"Gee," Danny grinned. "You'd probably blame me if you were pregnant, too."

Sharon lifted her head and turned back to check he was joking. Good. He was.

It's fair to say Danny's cleanup was less thorough than Sharon's. Only one paper towel was used. In the shower, Sharon leaned on him, exhausted.

"I need a nap."

"Sure. You've earned it, princess."

"What if I really am pregnant?" she groaned.

"It would be unlucky," Danny shrugged.

"Did you cum in me when I... passed out?"

"Yes," Danny admitted.

Sharon sighed. "I do like you doing it in there. It feels like the proper place for it. If I'm not pregnant, I better get that thing in me quickly."

After the shower, Danny let her nap until supper. This meal was a proper one - his mom had left a great curry in the freezer and Danny knew how to make soft, fluffy rice. He brought their food on a tray into the spare bedroom to wake Sharon for dinner.

"As requested. Fucked in the kitchen, food in the bedroom," Danny said, shaking her awake.

"Oh my god, you're so sweet! Did you make this?"

Danny told the truth. No use lying to impress her, he'd already got into her pants. And given he planned to stay with Sharon, no point in setting false expectations over his culinary ability.

"I made some clips of us fucking," he showed Sharon his phone. "I'm going to send one to my buddy Alan. Which one do you like?"

"You really think your friends have any interest in seeing you naked?" Sharon teased.

"I think they would have an interest in watching your body get cock in it. Look at this one. Amazing seeing your cunt pierced, right?"

"You can't even tell it's me. That could be any one of your old flings."

"I thought you'd feel better if your face wasn't there. And look, here where the cum is leaking out of you, mole on your inside thigh, like a beauty spot. That's you, baby."

"Grr."

"I'm going to send it, okay? See what score he gives you."

"Fine, but that's not me, though, if anyone asks me, I'm denying it."

"The giveaway mole?" Danny said, touching her there. "You forgetting that?"

"Nobody but you sees that far up my thigh!" Sharon assured him.

"Eat," Danny smiled, and Sharon did, she was starving hungry.

Danny fiddled around with wires over on the far wall. "The TV has no signal in here, but there is an old PlayStation 2 connected. I haven't used it for years, but it will still work if I can find some discs."

When they did, they laughed at the graphics of the original Resident Evil.

"You have to admit, though, the gameplay and design, it's fantastic. It really was a good game right from the first release."

Sharon loved the evening, in bed playing an old RPG for hours, naked with the man she had secretly adored for more than a year. She had never felt more grown-up, nor more in love. And when they were tired and ready to sleep she got fucked from behind and cum in as a goodnight kiss. It was like she had stepped out of her childhood home and into a steamy romance novel - but one without an ending she could sneak forward to take a peek at.