Happy Circumstance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's worry later, for some people it takes years to have a baby. Would be rotten luck to get done on your first dirty weekend."

They ate, they drank Danny's mom's wine and they played music and played cards, all undressed in a toasty warm house.

"I'm guessing you've never had a shower with a guy before?" Danny asked.

"Of course not!"

"Would you like to?"

"I would," Sharon smiled.

They kissed and washed each other all over. Danny found a razor and ignoring her protests, he shaved Sharon smooth between her legs.

"Girls that fuck a lot have shaved pussies," was his logic. "And you're going to be fucked a lot."

As if to make a point, he turned Sharon to face the wall, pulled her hips back, and struck up her from behind. Being the second time, it was easier, although her tiny hips made for a tight fit. And having cum twice already, Danny was in the mood for a long hard fuck. Sharon didn't know what to make of it. Danny's erection thumping in and out of her was...gorgeous. Should she feel guilty for feeling so good? Yes. Would it break her mother's heart if she knew? Yes, absolutely. Should she stop? Absolutely. Was she going to stop? No chance. After such a long time, she finally had Danny in her arms, and it was obvious that he expected his girlfriend to fuck. Sharon would need to do this if she wanted to keep him.

"How's your cunt?" Danny asked, slowing.

"Numb," Sharon admitted. Her breasts hurt from jiggling but she didn't tell him.

"Okay, take a break," he said, pulling slowly out. Sharon turned to him. They kissed passionately, his erection pushing hard into her tummy.

"I'm your girlfriend now," Sharon smiled.

"Yes."

"And if I let you fuck me, you won't fuck anyone else?"

"I will not. How about you?" Danny said.

Sharon laughed at the idea.

"I don't think we need to worry about me. I'm still a hatchling in the nest. No way am I ready to fly. I depend entirely on you to teach me sex."

"Hmmm, that's good and bad," Danny mused.

Sharon shrugged, "What, why?"

"One day you will get curious, and want some other experience to compare - and the more sex you get from me, the sooner you will wanna to try another cock."

"No way!"

"Exactly. You say that now. But after twenty-five dates with me that end up in bed, let's see how you feel then?"

"Really? You worry about that? How many girls have you been with?"

"A lot. Which is why I know your cunt is special and worth keeping. Yours is the best I've had, and I've had some good ones."

"Really? It's so new, how can you tell?"

"That fuck just now, it's only your second one and it's working perfectly. And it looks good shaved. Gorgeous delicious slop pours out of it, and perhaps even more importantly, I quite like its owner," Danny smiled. "Can't just fuck your cunt all the time, need to like spending time with you with your legs closed, too."

"And you do?" Sharon asked, kissing his lips.

"I do."

She kissed him dearly for his answer.

"Oh, but we have to make sure I don't get pregnant," Sharon groaned.

"Pill?"

"My mother would find them. There is no privacy in our house."

"Get one of those things that stick up inside you?"

"IUD? I might have to. Then mother would never know. I do feel bad though if we're having sex but cheating the consequence."

"What's that mean?" Danny laughed.

"We're not supposed to have sex before marriage, right? But I don't think it's about marriage. What it's really about, it's having sex just for fun without intending, or at least allowing yourself to get pregnant. Using birth control is like cheating, it's like you want all the pleasure of carnal sex, but none of the intended consequences of it. It makes the sex immoral. It's selfish and demonic."

"Demonic? Okay, fine, we'll just cum freely in you and if we have a baby, so be it?" Danny teased her.

"Of course, the other option is you don't cum in me," Sharon said.

"That option is not on the table," Danny smiled.

"Hmm, I didn't expect you'd choose that. I guess I'm going to have to put an IUD in me."

"I'm good with that plan. Come on let's get out and dry up. I wanna tie you to the bed."

"Huh?"

The spare bed had wooden posts on each corner, and Danny used them with neckties to tie Sharon naked and spreadeagled to the bed. He made the ankle ties shorter so her thighs were spread as wide as was comfortable. He used a business-class eye-pad made for sleeping on planes to cover her sight. It was top quality, there would be no peeking.

"We are going to play a guessing game," Danny said.

"What game?"

"I'm going to put things up your cunt, and you're going to guess what it is."

"What? No way!" Sharon squealed.

Danny ignored her, reaching down and sticking a finger into her vagina.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Your finger!" Sharon yelled.

"Exactly. So there we go, you've got the idea of it. If you get the answer correct, you will get your breasts kissed. If you get the answer wrong, you'll get them slapped."

"Oh my. Danny, are you kidding me?"

"Just stay there, I need to get some things for prep."

Left alone, Sharon tried to move her head to scrape the blindfold off but it wouldn't budge. She'd never felt so vulnerable. She was alone in the quiet and dark, naked, spread-eagled, and trapped like an animal. Every noise in the distance made her jump. She prayed it was just Danny making those noises.

"Right, then," he said, Sharon was relieved to hear his voice back with her as he fiddled with things around the room. "The camera is set up, so you can see later if I'm telling the truth about your guesses. For warm-up, what's this?"

Danny put two fingers at her hole and pushed. Sharon gasped, they were covered in cold gel.

"Fingers!" she shrieked.

"How many?" Danny asked, wriggling them deep inside her.

"Two?"

"Very good!" Danny pulled them out and leaned down to gently kiss and suck each of her breasts. "Your reward. Ready for the next one?"

Sharon didn't answer. Her head was spinning. Just a day ago she was a virgin with nothing but a secret crush on Danny. For a year his magnet and her magnet were holding the same poles at each other. But, by coming into her bed at night, Danny had flipped his magnet around. The connection had gone from nothing to everything instantaneously. Fucked. Cum in. Shaved. Tied up and blindfolded. And for her next 'guess' the answer was obvious. Danny crawled up on top and stuck his gelled penis up her vagina.

"What's that one?" he asked.

"Erection," Sharon whimpered, staggered that she was no longer a virgin.

"Hmm, too easy, right?"

Danny lingered inside her for a time, then gave three long strokes and pulled out.

"Ohh!" Sharon whined. "Why'd you stop?"

"Gee," Danny laughed. "You got into cock quickly."

"Put it back," Sharon begged.

"Later. First your reward, then the next guess."

Danny softly kissed both of her breasts, before readying for the next challenge. Sharon wriggled and tried to shift the mask, but couldn't. What was he doing? Suddenly something hard and thin and long pushed up into her.

"Oh my god!" Sharon gasped as it sunk in deep and poked at untouched places. "What is that?!"

"Exactly the point!" Danny replied. "You have to guess what I'm fucking you with."

"Oh my god," Sharon groaned as the foreign object moved in and out of her. It was hard and cold but thin. "I don't know!"

"Guess."

"A candle?" Sharon blurted out, the first thing in her head.

"No! But nice try, I do have one in the pile. Nope, this is a kitchen spatula, the handle," Danny said, pulling it out and lightly running it over her nude front, then face. "Suck it clean?"

Pushed to her lips, Sharon opened her mouth, sucking the vaginal juice off the handle and stem.

"And this one," Danny explained, "I'm going to use it when you get it wrong."

Sharon shrieked as Danny slapped her breast with the flat end of the spatula. She was still in shock when she felt a sharp slap on the other breast too.

"Ow! That stings!" Sharon squealed.

"Okay," Danny said unapologetically. "I'll give you a fighting chance. I'll tell you what's in the pile and then you see if you can work out which one I'm fucking you with."

"Oh my god," Sharon gasped, wishing she could see.

"That's not one of the options," Danny said in a joke that fell flat. "I have a banana, of course."

Sharon jumped as he lay it on her abdomen. Each of them he put onto her body as he called it out.

"A cucumber, a hairbrush, a small plastic bottle of coke, toothpaste tube, a rolling pin, the candle, and this one by the bed is the broom handle."

"Oh my god," Sharon squirmed. "You're going to put those things in me? Really?"

"It'll be fun!" Danny said, taking the items off her and gelling the first one. He made the cucumber slick and pushed it to her hole. Sharon groaned as it pushed up deep inside.

"Oh my god! What's in me!?"

"That's the game baby, exactly. What's up you? It's one of the things in the pile."

"Oh my god," Sharon gasped again. Whatever was in her was big and Danny was fucking it in and out, in and out. "The banana?"

Sharon shrieked as the spatula slapped her breast, stinging.

"One more try," Danny said.

"Cucumber!" Sharon yelled, bracing for another stinging slap on her other breast. Instead, she felt a tongue and lips gently kissing and sucking and caressing her nipple and skin. She groaned appreciatively this time.

"That's right baby, you're fucking a cucumber."

Danny didn't let up, continuing to pump her vagina as he sucked her neck and kissed her lips.

"Okay, next," he said pulling it from her. "But you can have a snack."

Danny took the cucumber from her pussy to her mouth, getting her to take bites and eat it.

"You're a spider," he laughed. "Eating what just fucked you."

Next, he took the candle, poking it along her slit and then deep in her hole.

"A candle," Sharon groaned as it probed and pushed at parts deep inside her. In response, Danny gently kissed and sucked her breasts as he rolled it around inside her vagina.

"Which one do you like better?" Danny asked. "Skinny candle or fat cucumber? Which fuck do you prefer?"

"I don't know," Sharon whimpered.

"Really? Then let's keep going. Find one you like."

The banana was a huge Cavendish. Danny gave it plenty of gel, knowing it would struggle to push her open. Thankfully her legs were spread-eagle so she wouldn't be able to squash and burst it inside her.

"Okay, what's this?" Danny asked, holding it and shoving hard. Sharon squealed at the size of the monster forcing itself up into her.

"Your hand!?" she screamed out. What else could be that big? Thwack! Sharon screamed again at the spatula slapping her breast.

"Nope. Guess again."

Danny shoved hard, amazed at how it kept going in and in. Difficult as it was, Sharon's vagina was giving way to more of the banana than he thought would be possible.

"It's too big! It's breaking me! What is it!?"

Danny laughed. "Come on, one more guess."

"I don't know!" Sharon yelled out, arching her back as Danny started fucking her properly with it.

"My god, you like it," he said, adding gel on the outstrokes and fucking her hard and deep. When he used his finger to roll her clit as he fucked her with the banana, Sharon was writhing against her bonds. For her, sexual ecstasy was a new drug that she was being forced to take, and her mind was blown. Whatever hidden chemicals or hormones were locked away inside her, they burst free - and like teenagers at their first frat party, they went over-the-top-beserk. One arm broke free from the tie on her wrist, but rather than use it to stop the assault on her vagina, Sharon used it to grip and pull her own hair. When the orgasm finally officially arrived, Sharon burst into tears under the eye-mask as her body convulsed and screamed and shook and did its own thing independent of her will. It was like a seizure of ecstasy, and the new experience terrified her. Sharon gasped, trying to take control of her convulsions but couldn't - Danny's relentless banana-fucking and rolling of her clit left him in charge of her nervous system.

"Please!" Sharon screamed at the top of her voice.

Please, what? Even she didn't know. Please stop? Yes, and no. Please, don't stop? Yes, and no.

The experience went on for what seemed an eternity, before finally her body exhausted and collapsed, her lungs panting to replenish the energy sucked out of her body. Danny let go of her clitoris and stopped fucking, leaving the banana fully up her, vagina impaled. He undid the leg ties and her other wrist. Gingerly Sharon rolled to her side, in the fetal position, the banana still up her entirely.

"Hey," Danny said, crawling in front of her on that side of the bed. He pulled off the eye-cover.

"Are you okay?"

Sharon nodded, emotionally and physically exhausted.

"I need to pull that banana out," he said quietly. "You'll squash it lying like that with your legs closed."

"Leave it there, please?" Sharon whimpered, her vagina still in charge of her brain.

"I can't. If it squashes, it's going to be a mess in there."

"Oh, please," Sharon pouted.

"Baby, I'll buy you a huge dildo, it will be safer. You shouldn't close your legs on a banana like this."

"Okay," Sharon meekly submitted. Danny rolled her to her back and Sharon gripped the sheets and spread her legs as Danny slowly and carefully extracted her banana. It didn't look like it had burst, luckily.

"Wow," Danny said at the sight of the gaping hole it left behind, it took some time for Sharon's vagina to close back up. "You're not in Kansas anymore."

"Huh?"

"You are anything but a virgin anymore," Danny told her.

"Hold me, please?" Sharon whispered. Danny quickly scratched the length where the banana skin had gotten wet, and left the filthy banana at the bottom of the mattress. He crawled up to hold onto his new girlfriend.

"My dirty new girlfriend," he said to Sharon, kissing her face. "Who fucks whatever fits in her."

Sharon kissed his lips passionately.

"I like that I'm your girlfriend."

"Dirty girlfriend," Danny corrected her.

"I like that I'm your dirty girlfriend," she smiled.

"Wicked things are going to happen to your body, girl," Danny assured her.

"As long as you love me," Sharon said, giving permission.

"That will happen, without a doubt," Danny said and meant it. He needed his girlfriend to be a sex-kitten, but he needed to adore her, too. You can only fuck a beautiful girl for so long if you don't really like her. Sharon had the makings of a perfect balance.

"I am genuinely happy to be with you," Danny told her.

"Not just because I let you have sex with me?"

"I need sex from you, I can't lie about that. But I think we can love each other, too."

"So do I," Sharon smiled. They kissed and hugged like proper lovers, with hands wrapped around each other's naked bodies. And after such an overwhelming day, sleep came easy to Sharon. She held her new boyfriend tight and fell asleep with a smile.

Like someone who had run a cross-country race without training for it, the next morning Sharon could hardly move, she was so sore. Her breasts ached from being sucked and beaten, her groin muscles ached from being stretched wide, her wrists and ankles ached from the ties, and when she tried to walk to the bathroom, it felt like she had given birth between her legs. Danny was still asleep when she shuffled painfully to the toilet and muffed a squeal of pain as she peed. Sharon tried a quick warm shower to see if it could help wash away some of the pain between her legs. It didn't work. Easing back into bed, she moved in close to Danny for warmth but didn't want to wake him. She could do with a time-out on sex while her body recuperated. Luckily she was able to fall back asleep in peace.

Sometime later when Danny did wake, he touched and kissed her gently.

"Hey baby," he whispered, rubbing Sharon's abdomen. "How's our baby in here?"

"Just starting probably?" Sharon smiled, praying there wasn't one actually in her. "How long does it take your sperm to wriggle up to the egg, though?"

"I don't know," Danny shrugged. "I gave you my best ones, though. Whatever the record is, they will beat it."

Danny got up to look out the window. Instinctively he shivered at the sight.

"Mom will be pissed when she gets the power bill, we left all the heaters on last night."

"I'm still cold," Sharon said, hiding under the quilt.

"You're naked in a snowstorm, what do you expect!"

"You want I get dressed?" she teased.

"Don't you dare!"

Sharon brought the quilt with her, standing behind Danny, reaching around to stroke his cock as they looked out at the falling snow.

"You'll have to put this in my mouth for a while," Sharon said, feeling him get hard as she tugged. "Between my legs is agonizingly sore."

"I'm not surprised. Have a look at the size of the banana you came on."

Danny turned them to the bed. The banana had fallen to the floor overnight. Picking it up, he showed Sharon the notch he'd made.

"Oh my god," she gasped, "No way!"

"You did, up to there. Proper fuck, too. Not just in and then out. I can't believe you took all that."

"No wonder I hurt. I've never seen a banana that thick or that long."

"I know, it's a monster, right?" Danny smiled. "I'm guessing mom wasn't expecting Sharon Ng of all people would fuck it when she bought it. Now it's breakfast, though."

Danny peeled it and turned his phone video on.

"Sharon baby, you fucked this banana last night, and now you're going to eat it?"

"I am," she smiled into the camera.

"Isn't it cruel, to let that thing fuck you, only to be eaten afterward?"

"It hurt me, so I'm destroying it," she said cheekily.

"It gave you an orgasm. Doesn't it get some sort of reprieve for that?"

"I'm hungry," Sharon shrugged.

"But baby, it made love to you," Danny dramatized.

"There are plenty of other bananas in the jungle," Sharon said, staring at the camera and taking a bite.

"Oh, baby, you are cruel!" Danny laughed. "At least rub the poor thing on your tits, give it one last piece of sex with you before it dies by your mouth."

"Last wish granted," Sharon conceded, rubbing the soft mushy flesh over her nipples and small cleavage before taking another big bite.

"It's leaving banana slime on me, though," she said as she kept pushing it over her tits for the camera.

"I'll suck it off after, I promise," Danny offered politely.

"You'll need to be gentle, after slapping them so hard last night."

"Yes ma'am," he said, filming naked Sharon finishing eating the banana that had fucked her.

"There's still a lot of things in the pile that we didn't fuck you with," Danny said with a sigh.

"Later, please. It does really hurt down there."

They were interrupted by Danny's phone ringing. Penny again. Danny answered and put her on speaker.

"You'll note that I'm calling audio this time, not video," Penny said before hellos. "I don't want the shock I got last time. Would have it been the same? Are you still naked Sharon?"

"Yes," Sharon said, embarrassed.

"Pregnant?" Penny asked.

"I don't know. Maybe. He did it inside."

"Oh god, heaven forbid, you two are nuts!"

"It's fine," Danny said. "No one gets pregnant the first time."

"You are fucking kidding me, right?" Penny said, exasperated. "Anyway, I'm calling because your mom called me. Check your phone, there are missed calls. I covered for you, and said you were in the shower, which was double clever in case you answered her call wearing what I saw. You better call her back quick. And hide Danny."

"Okay thanks," Sharon said. "I will. How are things there? Is Nan better?"

They spoke for some time about Penny's grandmother and the snow and school and finished with another scolding from Penny about unsafe sex.