Happy Circumstance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can we do it in the shower? I worry it will be messy."

"Sure."

When Sharon finally walked back into her home late Tuesday afternoon, she was a different person. She had lost the virginity of her mouth, vagina, and backside; inseminated in each of them. Her pussy was hairless, her breasts covered in hickeys. She had an IUD deep in her vagina. She had an appointment with one of Danny's friends whom she had never met - Ray - the following Friday evening to fuck him in a threesome. And she had the beginnings of a salsa hobby.

"You are not staying out again next Friday night," her mother said. "You need to spend more time with your family. We've all been away too much."

"Mother. I think you misheard."

"Oh? Misheard?"

"I said I am, not may I."

"I don't understand dear."

"It wasn't a request. I am going out Friday and I will be back on Saturday, maybe even Sunday," Sharon said calmly.

"You will not," her mother replied tersely.

"Yes I will," Sharon said airily.

"To do what? No daughter of mine will be coming and going, staying out. Where?"

"Probably Penny's."

"Probably?"

Sharon was not going to explain that answer would depend on how the sex with Danny's friend went, as to whether they stayed there, or came back to Danny's bed. Either way, she would be waking up naked next to her boyfriend Saturday morning.

"Sharon Ng, you listen to me. I run this house, not you. You will do as you're told!"

"Not always," Sharon said as politely and non-confrontational as she could.

"Always! This is a god-fearing house where children respect their mother's wishes."

Sharon took a pause and looked at her mother.

"Mom, I know you still hurt."

"What?"

"Since dad died..."

"Since he was killed," her mother snapped.

"Since the crash, you've used piety as a crutch. On all of us. And it's okay. It helped. And I'm not telling you to change. But I have. And I will not do everything you say anymore. Some maybe," Sharon smiled, "But not all."

"What happened to you?" her mother asked, peering at her daughter. "Why are you being like this?"

"It's time, that's all. I'm my own person now."

"Well then, you can get out. Leave. I won't have a daughter talk to me like this is my own house."

"Yes you will, we will all be fine because I still love you," Sharon smiled. "And don't throw a hissy fit in front of the girls, it's unbecoming."

With a loving tap on her mother's shoulder, Sharon moved off to the bathroom to find some cream to soothe her stinging ass, and ponder how her circumstances had wonderfully changed so much so quickly.