Happy Circumstance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning they woke late to a call from Penny on Danny's phone.

"Sis," Danny yawned. "Where are things at?"

"Ah, mom's a bit hysteric."

"Why? The oldie is worse?"

"Don't call her that. And no, it's the youngie she's worried about."

"Which youngie?"

"Did you send something to Alan? A video?"

Danny's silence gave the answer to that. Sharon's ears pricked, too.

"What of it?"

"Are you mad? Sharing your porn of Sharon? Alan's mom picked up his phone when it beeped, everyone in their house has the same passcode, did you know that, muppet brother?"

Danny scrambled to his message app. The one with the vid had been read, but no reply.

"Shit. That could be anyone. There's no face, nothing that Alan's mom could recognize."

Penny laughed.

"Except our carpet! And it came from you. And it was date stamped yesterday, you wally! She doesn't care who Sharon is. She wanted mom to know what her son was up to when she was away."

"Shit!" Danny sighed heavily.

"Yeah, shit, no shit," Penny said, slightly enjoying seeing her big brother squirm.

"Give it to me!" Danny and Sharon could hear Danny's mom in the background. "And stop swearing like that."

Danny's mom took the phone and looked at the screen angrily.

"Where is she?" Mom snarled.

"Who?" Danny asked stupidly.

His mom squinted. "The girl!"

Sheepishly, Danny handed the phone to Sharon, who was doing her best to hide her nudity with the bed quilt.

"Good morning," Sharon said meekly.

"So it was you in the video?" Danny's mother said, rather than asking. "Thank goodness."

"Ah... what do you mean?" Sharon asked, confused.

"I'm sorry to startle you, dear. My first thought was he had some horrible girl over having sex in the living room, and you poor thing were huddled away hiding in the spare room wishing you'd never come over."

"Ah no, ma'am, it was... me."

"That's a relief," Danny's mom said. "But - are you two finally together, or is this just a weekend fling?"

"Umm... together," Sharon flushed red.

"Good! It's about time you two stopped dancing around each other."

"Oh," Sharon could only say, stunned. She was expecting to be kicked out of the house, not welcomed into the family.

"But knowing your mother, there's not much chance you're on birth control."

"No ma'am... I wasn't planning to..."

"We never are, are we?" Danny's mom scolded. "And that video clearly shows there's semen been put inside you. Let me give Doc Marge a call. By hook or by crook you go see her - today! Snow or no snow. We may still have time to save me from grand-parenthood. You hear me?"

"Yes ma'am."

"You walk through a blizzard if you have to. Today! You hear me?"

"Yes."

"And Danny, what are you thinking having sex without a condom after what we've already discussed? You go with her, see that you didn't give that girl anything!"

"No, no, no," Danny protested. "I've not been with anyone since the last time you sent me there."

"You better be telling the truth boy!"

"I am!"

"Okay. Good. But you get Sharon over there. I don't want her pregnant, and she needs to go on birth control."

"I'm fine with that," Danny said honestly.

"I'll call you back with the appointment time."

And just like that, she was gone. Sharon and Danny looked at each other in stunned silence.

"So... your mom watched me having sex?"

"It seems so," Danny admitted. "Clearly that wasn't the plan."

"So what do we do now?" Sharon wondered.

"I don't know. I feel like I've been caught doing something wrong, but not really, actually. She seemed pretty happy we were together."

"I know. I thought she was going to scream me out of the house for being a slut."

"Don't be ridiculous. The last thing you are is a slut. She knows that."

"You don't think she minds I went to bed with you, in her house? I feel like I've broken her trust."

"My mother is not your mother."

"Clearly not. Goodness, I can't imagine where we would be if this was reversed."

"No more secrets here at least, that's good, right? No need for an awkward nervous 'reveal' that we're together."

"No. Just a reveal of my body having sex."

"Speaking of which," Danny said, pulling the quilt down, and bringing his face close to her breasts. "With my mother's full blessing, I shall now fuck your brains out."

"This is weird, this whole weekend is weird," Sharon groaned as Danny sucked a hickey near her nipple. "Oh my, that hurts... but feels good, too. Why!"

"Open your legs," Danny told her, "You need cock in you."

"Bathroom first!" Sharon squealed, breaking away. She peed and then turned on the shower - as much to wash between her legs before Danny had sex with her as anything. Danny heard the water and followed her in.

"I like this," Sharon said, gently touching, kissing, and washing her man, then spinning to let him do her. "It will be hard to go back to life at home."

"Not a lot of sex happening at your house?"

"No! But... where are we going to do it after your mom and sister get back?"

"We'll have to stick to my room, I guess. No tying you to the sofa leg if mom is watching TV."

"I couldn't do it here, not if they're in the house," Sharon said, shaking her head.

"You can, and you will," Danny assured her. "No way I'm not fucking you whenever I see you."

"This is going to be so weird with Penny. I'm meant to be here as her friend, now it looks like I was using her to get you into my pants."

"She's not going to think that. Don't be silly. She'll be ecstatic that her best friend is dating in her family."

"I hope so."

Danny's mom rang back mid-fuck, Danny doing Sharon on all fours on top of the bed. They were relatively decent and sitting straight before he turned the video call on, but she could tell instantly from his short breath and Sharon's mussed-up hair.

"Oh my god, we really do have an emergency intervention on our hands. Midday. You'll have to walk in this weather, don't take the car, the roads are too slippery. It will take half an hour, so get out of bed, get your pants on and start the trek down the road. Both of you! God Sharon, you're the last girl I thought would turn out a nympho."

Sharon flushed red; she wanted to defend herself, but how? It was how it looked, even to her.

"I'm just as surprised," she admitted.

"Well, close your legs for five minutes, and go get fixed up by Marge so you can do it properly, and safely, without making me a grandma."

"Yes ma'am."

It was a scramble to find clothes and get dressed and out in time. Sharon felt weird wearing underwear again, she had been two whole days bare-assed.

"Don't worry," Danny said, "when it's warmer, you won't be wearing panties wherever we go."

"I'll have to wear dresses or skirts, then. Jeans or shorts without panties is awful."

"You've done that?" Danny gave her a sideways glance.

"Forgot to pack underwear for after swimming."

"Oh."

Dr. Marge had been one of Danny's mom's bridesmaids, and they were like sisters. She frowned to see Danny again but smiled to hear Sharon was his new girlfriend.

"Ah, Sharon, you're the one his mom keeps talking about? Penny's friend who is always at the house?"

"Huh?" they said in unison.

"Parents have their wish lists, you know. Now. How long ago did he first ejaculate in you?"

"Ah, Saturday, just before dinner," Sharon said.

"And what's your guess?" Dr. Marge asked Danny.

"Seems right."

"How do you know? How can you be sure you didn't have any leakage before that? A man can lose semen without orgasm."

"Ah...," Danny started but wasn't sure how to say it.

"It was our first time," Sharon jumped in to say.

"Yours maybe," the doctor scowled at Danny. "Okay, these all work up to seventy-two hours. Let's use this one."

Dr. Marge explained the ins and outs of the medicine Sharon was about to take.

"Can't I just take a pregnancy test first?" Sharon asked, followed by a smile and another explanation from the doctor on how those tests work.

"And you can come back at two. I've lined up a private medical appointment for your IUD, courtesy of your mother's account, Danny. Seems she is keen you jump the queue. An emergency, she said."

Both Sharon and Danny blushed.

"But," the doctor continued. "You'll need to take it easy on her for a few days. It works as a contraceptive immediately but most women experience inflammation and discomfort for a time. Though, at your age, you have a better chance of having less impact. Either way, you'll be safe straight away, but by next weekend it should feel normal.

Normal, Sharon thought. What's normal?

"The fried chicken place in the mall is the only thing open today, so I'll only ever say this once in my life - go there, have lunch at that death-dealer, hang around and be back here by two."

"Okay, thanks."

Sharon wasn't sure whether the fried chicken shop was a death dealer because of the mass murder of chickens, or the heart attacks their food gave humans.

"Both?" Danny shrugged when she asked him on the walk.

Sharon couldn't believe the gyno for the insertion was male. Dr. Marge said he was the best in town, and stayed with her for support. Sharon was mortified to be shaved between her legs as they strapped them open. She could only imagine what they must think of her.

"How do you feel?" the doctor asked after it was all finished.

"Embarrassed," Sharon replied, making the doctor smile.

"Don't be. It's an important part of being grown up. You can talk to your doctor about anything, it's what we are here for."

"Are you my doctor now?" Sharon asked hopefully.

"Come on," Dr. Marge smiled, "I'll give you a registration card. And some other stuff."

The 'other stuff' was the obligatory safe-sex pamphlets, a guide to her IUD, etc.

"And this," the doctor said, checking no one was looking.

"Kama sutra?"

"As long as you're safe and protected, no harm to enjoy it," she whispered, smiling.

"Ah, thanks," Sharon shuddered. "Umm... can I ask... is it safe to put other things in there?"

"Other things?" Dr. Marge was puzzled.

"Like... from the kitchen," Sharon said, blushing.

"You mean putting kitchen objects in your vagina during sex play?"

"Yes," said crimson Sharon.

"Nothing sharp I hope?" Dr. Marge worried.

"No, no, just like... banana. Or broom handle."

Dr. Marge smiled. "My god, what it is to be young and experimental. Sigh. Sharon, as long as it's clean, and I mean disinfected clean, you put whatever feels good in there. But be careful with things that are too long. No penis in this world is big enough to dislodge that IUD, but perhaps you better skip the broom handle, unless you're careful to only take only the very end of it."

Sharon nodded, thanked her, collected her boyfriend, and left. Back at Danny's, he was staggered by the Kama sutra book.

"Why has she never given me one of these?"

"Let me call my mom while I'm still dressed," Sharon said.

"Me too."

The snow wasn't stopping, and school wasn't opening either. Another night of honeymoon for the new couple. Once the house was warm, Sharon voluntarily undressed, spinning and smiling at how happy Danny was to see her entirely bare.

"So what's it all mean?" Danny asked, taking his own pants off, freeing his erection. "Can I fuck you now or not?"

"I don't know. I don't feel anything is a problem right now, but I'm a bit nervous something will hurt if you go in."

"You want me to fuck your ass instead?"

"That's still down there between my legs, I'd still worry you'd be moving things inside."

"How about I fuck you in your cunt slowly?

"Yeah, I guess we could try."

"We better take food out of the freezer to thaw for dinner later, though, there's nothing left in the fridge. We need to be able to go shopping soon."

Sharon had become carefree to move around their house doing everyday things naked. They prepped for dinner, watched TV, fucked slowly and carefully, played cards, cooked, and ate - all like a young married couple in their own home. There was a cheesecake in the freezer which Danny smeared onto Sharon's breasts to eat from and in turn, she covered his cock and licked it all off from there.

"I'd send this video to Alan, but I guess it would go straight to mom and she'd complain we ate her cheesecake," Danny joked.

"I really don't think your friends want to see your penis," Sharon repeated her advice.

"If it sinks into your cunt, like this vid, they'll be fine."

"That one has my face."

"You look gorgeous being fucked. Look at your expression. Didn't take long for you to adore cock."

"I know. It's shocking, isn't it? I thought having a guy in there would take longer to get used to."

"Get used to?" Danny laughed. "That's an understatement. Look at your face. You're off with the pixies, and that was just our slow careful fuck."

"I know," Sharon sighed. "My body takes over my brain whenever anything goes between my legs. I can't believe that's me. But look at me. It's shocking."

"You like cock," Danny shrugged. "Nothing to feel bad about. And good for me."

"Doesn't just have to be cock," Sharon said, kissing her boyfriend's lips. "Can be anything you want in there. Everything feels good."

Sharon took his hand and brought it between her legs, gasping as his finger pushed in.

"You like that?" he asked. Sharon nodded and groaned, tugging on his erection as Danny's finger circled inside her.

"How about that?" Danny asked, using his other hand to push a finger into her ass at the same time. "Do you like that?"

"Yes," Sharon whimpered, eyes closed as her body began its surge.

"Are you going to let me fuck you in the ass one day?"

Sharon nodded. "You can try. If you want."

"What if I get a buddy to fuck your ass while I fuck your cunt?" Danny asked.

"Oh my," Sharon gasped as a second finger pushed into her backside.

"Sharon, I'm going to get one of my buddies to come over. We'll do you as a threesome. Are you going to be okay with that? Fucking two guys at once?"

"Just don't make me have sex with a girl. Please?"

"Okay, we can have a threesome, as long as it's another guy?"

"You really want me to share my body with your friends?" Sharon asked, her head spinning from the digital double penetration.

"Some of them. Yeah."

"You'll have to show me how."

"We will. You'll love it, for sure."

"I love you," Sharon blurted out, surprising herself.

"I love you too, baby."

Sharon tugged harder on his dick and kissed him passionately.

"Thank you."

"Hey, do you dance?" Danny suddenly changed the topic.

"Dance?"

"Salsa."

"Salsa?"

Danny took his fingers out of his girlfriend and moved her out back to what they called the games room, though apart from a dart board there were no games in the games room.

"You need to wash the fingers that were in my ass," Sharon said, her head regaining control.

"Okay, I'll clean this hand. But you clean the other," Danny said bringing the fingers that had been in her cunt to her lips. Sharon smiled, then sucked them clean of her juices before shooing Danny off to the bathroom to properly wash her ass off the other. Was he really going to get one of his friends to fuck her there?

"The salsa," Danny said, coming back out.

"The salsa?"

"Do you know it?" Danny asked.

"Not at all."

"Well let's teach you. It's a dance that is essentially foreplay, so no one has ever dressed better for it than you are right now."

"Or you?" Sharon suggested.

"Or me."

Danny put an old vinyl disc on the player in the corner.

"What is this?" Sharon asked.

"El Raton. Come to the middle. Let's get you started."

Sharon spent forty minutes having a wondrous time. She was dancing, learning a proper salsa, and she was with her love, alone in his home for the night. And she was entirely naked, her vagina oozing wet and dying to mate as Danny swung her around.

"Can we fuck?" Sharon asked as they took a break.

"Sure. Ten more minutes, you need to finish this first set of moves."

"How do you know how to do this?" Sharon asked.

"Mom used to teach. It was a thing she and dad did, they were pretty good. When he died, she stopped. We'd never do this if mom was here, dressed or undressed. It stresses her out."

Sharon took a deep breath, hearing of a partner lost gave her an appreciation of life and love.

"You really want me to have sex with one of your friends?" Sharon asked out of the blue.

"Yeah. You can't go through life not having had a threesome. Especially a cunt that functions as well as yours does. You could take a dozen cocks and keep going."

"When?" Sharon wondered.

"Can't be this weekend. The first time you better be with one of the nicer guys. None of them live close enough to walk."

"First time? You are planning a second, too?"

"Sharon, baby, I'm going to get everyone I can think of to fuck you."

"I don't get it," Sharon said, not understanding why her boyfriend would be encouraging her to cheat on him.

"This is not just a fling, right? Us. You know it, I know it. We've liked each other for ages. But you're only eighteen. You've got to have fucked lots of guys before you'll be able to properly settle down. I need to get some experience into you so I can trust we can stick."

"That logic isn't the same for me. I'd rather be with just one man all my life."

Danny laughed, and Sharon knew what she said sounded naive.

"Sharon, look, just fuck a few guys I give you, and see how you feel after that. Okay?"

"This is going to feel strange," Sharon sighed.

"I'll be with you. We'll do threesomes together until you're comfortable getting nailed with the guys by yourself."

"You trust me that much? That after doing that, I'll come back to you?"

"There's no point to be together if I fear losing you."

"This is not how I thought my life would turn out," Sharon said, putting her arms around his neck and kissing him.

"Are you happy?"

Sharon smiled and nodded.

"Very. You really are thinking about us together long-term."

"I am," Danny said honestly.

"Can you fuck me now?" Sharon pleaded.

"Ten more minutes. Finish the dance."

They finished the dance steps, then ejaculated gently into Sharon's newly protected vagina, had a shower, and fell happily asleep in each other's arms.

In the morning, calls from both parents led to the honeymoon being over. Penny and Danny's mom would be home before supper after finding a new nursing home for Nan, one with a higher care level. It cost a lot more, of course. Sharon's mom insisted the roads were safe enough and Sharon had already been too much of a burden on Penny's family.

"Yours are coming back anyway," Sharon sighed, taking off the top she needed for the call and sliding naked back into bed. "May as well go."

"Here, I edited some of the videos of you naked or fucking. I'll send them out to the guys - only ones who don't know my mom - and see which one wants a piece of you first. You okay with that?"

"I guess so," Sharon moaned. "Where are you planning to hold this event?"

"Some of the guys live out of home. Can probably fuck you in their own place."

"You are going to be there, right?" Sharon checked.

"Yeah, the first few times we'll do threesomes before you go off for the night alone with them."

"You going to make me spend the whole night with a stranger?"

"Yeah, give them a chance to nail you properly. And they're not proper strangers, they are friends of mine."

"And your friends, you're planning they will fuck me in the ass?"

"Hmmm, probably. Some will."

"Don't you think I better practice that first?" Sharon worried.

"Do you want to try? Now?"

"Don't you think we should?" Sharon said.

"Yeah, come on then. Roll over, I'll get the gel."