Happy Circumstance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I massage you now?" she asked. "You earned it."

"Sure!"

Danny lay face down expectantly.

"Should I take my pants off?" he asked.

"I guess," Sharon sighed. At least he was face down, she didn't have to deal with his most private privates yet, just his ass...which was super fit.

Sharon sat on his thighs, her pussy getting his skin wet as she did her best to massage his back and backside. Danny was saying nice things about her skill, which she knew was false flattery but helped motivate her. When Sharon moved to his legs, she could see his testicles from behind. Somehow she felt warmth more than fear. They were Danny's balls, the man she adored, She felt lucky to be the one with him when his pants were off.

Eventually, Danny rolled himself over for her to do the front. There was no avoiding his privates then. It was long and hard and thick.

"Oh, wow," Sharon said.

"Hold it," Danny told her, taking her hand and bringing it to his cock. "Right, like that. Now tug. Yeah, yeah, do that, pull on it. Oh, that feels good. Keep pulling."

Sharon had no idea what she was doing. She sat on his legs and used both hands to grip and tug the strangest thing she had ever held in her life. It was hard and soft, strong yet vulnerable, burning hot yet she didn't want to let go. Human instinct kicked in. This thing was compatible with her. Complementary. Magnetic north to her magnetic south. Sharon was drawn in, she leaned down and wrapped her mouth around the head of it, sucking as she pulled.

Of course, Danny wasn't expecting her to blow him, and what happened next, Sharon wasn't prepared for either. When the first rope of cum squirted into her mouth, Sharon was in shock. When the second squirt roped onto her tongue, it dawned what was happening and she quickly pulled off, seeing the rest of Danny's goo pour over her hands as she held his convulsing cock.

"Oh my," Sharon said, drinking away the muck in her mouth. "I'm sorry. I made a mess."

"Tissues in the bathroom," Danny puffed, recovering. He watched in awe at the young naked Sharon walking out of the room to wash her hands in the bathroom and then bring back the tissue box, then lift and wipe his cock dry.

"How can it be so small?" Sharon said out loud, flopping it gently.

"Hey, hey," Danny said in protest.

"No!" Sharon blushed. "It's still big. I just mean small compared to before. Before I could hold it with two hands, now it all fits in one."

"You made it big, and then you made it small," Danny answered.

Shivering, finally realizing she was cold, Sharon pulled the covers back over both of them and snuggled in close to Danny, arms around him.

"That's better," Danny sighed happily, running his hands back and forth from her neck to her thighs. "Now we're in bed properly. Naked, and we've both cum."

"I'm going to feel bad later," Sharon admitted. "I shouldn't be doing this."

"You're going to feel good later though, too, when I suck your cunt again."

"It's strange how we're drawn to do that, don't you think?" Sharon philosophized.

"Do what?"

"Put it in our mouth. There's no purpose to it, I can't have a baby by you cumming in my mouth like that, but it seemed so natural to put it in there."

"I'm just glad you suck cock and swallow," Danny grinned. "And drink your own cunt juice."

"I'm waiting for my breakdown," Sharon sighed. "I really shouldn't be here like this. Not like this. It's wrong."

Sharon lifted the quilt and looked down upon their nudity, briefly, just to check it wasn't a dream.

"Not wrong," Danny countered. "Very, very right. I've wanted to get into your pants for such a long time. You coming here, giving me your cunt so easily, it's a dream. I never thought it was possible. I thought you were too religious, that you'd never open your legs, not this easily."

"I shouldn't have. I was seduced," Sharon pouted. "By your rotten massage."

"Rotten huh?"

"Completely unrotten! That's the problem."

"You better get ready for another one soon, I need to fuck you."

"Oh, Danny, you can't do that. Not that."

"How can I not fuck you? You're here naked for two days. I'm hardly not going to put my cock in you for that long."

Sharon sighed. There was some logic in what he said. In one morning they'd gone from fully-dressed kissing to getting naked and cumming in each other's mouths. Another two days alone naked was a long time to avoid having his erection inside her. She couldn't see Danny letting her get dressed again, either. Not now. Ignore the problem, perhaps it will go away, Sharon thought. Was there a book once called Hope is not a Strategy? Well, it was for her. Danny had just cum, she hoped it might temper him for a time.

Meanwhile, they rolled around kissing and touching and fooling around, having fun learning about each other and each others' body. Sharon couldn't get him to be ticklish at all, and yet she was ticklish everywhere. He was strong enough to lift and hold her entire body with just his arms. Sharon loved a head massage, and Danny made a mental note to use it when he was trying to influence her to fuck. Sharon could squeeze Danny's cock as hard as she could and not hurt him, but he had super sensitive balls. When Sharon got sucked from behind, with her face in the pillow and ass in the air, she went nuts.

"Let's turn the heater on in the living room?" Danny suggested finally. "Make some lunch? Watch a movie on the sofa, bring the bed quilt out?"

"Okay," Sharon said, stepping out of bed. "Is that still recording?"

"Yeah. Filmed the whole lot. I could cast it to the TV to watch our sex if you'd like?"

"No!" Sharon squealed. "Delete it!"

"Pfft! No chance of that!" Danny said. "You with your cunt out for the first time, on video, that's valuable archive material."

"Well, don't lose it, and don't show anyone."

"Not without asking, I won't," he agreed.

They wore the robes out to the kitchen and living room, though left them untied. Sharon had lost her sense of embarrassment. Danny had put his tongue in her vagina, it seemed silly to worry about him seeing it. Danny took a pre-packed pizza from the fridge and added extra cheese and herbs and slices of salami. It was pretty good, Sharon thought, as they ate it while watching a movie under the bed covers on the sofa. Danny opened a bottle of Prosecco for them to share, too. If he had visions of alcohol getting Sharon in the mood to agree to be fucked, it backfired. After two cups, she crashed, sound asleep between his legs on the sofa.

When she woke alone much later, it took Sharon some time to remember where she was and why she was entirely naked. It wasn't dark outside, but it could hardly be more overcast. Under the thick quilt, she felt hot; the house heater was on high. Getting up and looking out the picture window, the snow was still falling and piling up high. Sharon looked around for her robe but couldn't find it. Creeping around the corner and walking naked down the hall, she moved toward the light of Danny's room.

"Hey there beautiful," he said, seeing her in the doorway. "Fuck, you've got a good body."

"What are you looking at?" she asked, seeing food on the screen of his laptop.

"There's a chicken in the fridge. I was thinking about roasting it, but I've never done it before and have no idea how, so I'm looking for a super simple recipe. Do you know how?"

Sharon shook her head, slowly walking toward Danny. He was in his robe, but she could see his cock was uncovered.

"Where's my robe?" she asked.

Danny looked at her.

"In your room, on the bed, but just come over, sit on me. I'll wrap you up."

Sharon sat on his lap but the robe couldn't reach around both of them. Danny reached over and pulled his quilt off his bed, wrapping it around them.

"Better?"

"Better," Sharon confirmed.

They started looking at recipes and cooking videos, but it soon moved way to kissing and touching. Sitting on his lap facing the computer, Danny's erection grew strongly under Sharon. She found herself instinctively sliding her slit along the shaft.

"Oh, you're wet," Danny moaned, feeling how easily she was moving on him. He put his hand between her keys to play with her clit. The impact on Sharon was primal. All thoughts of decency melted away. When Danny moved his hand down further to push his cock head up as she humped, it slipped into the entrance of her hole.

"Oh my," Sharon gasped. "Don't put it in, please, not properly."

Danny didn't go further in but didn't stop either. He held her hips and fucked her with just one inch of his cock.

"Oh my," Sharon groaned, "Oh my."

She leaned forward on the desk, humping at the cock-head that was slopping in and out of her entrance. Unable to help himself, Danny put more and more pressure on his thrusts, inching further inside Sharon's pussy.

"I can't, I can't, I can't," Sharon groaned, but did nothing to stop the cock from creeping further inside her vagina.

"I'm fucking you, baby, your cunt is divine."

Sharon reached between her legs to feel how much cock was not in her yet.

"Please. No more, that's enough. Please," Sharon begged, unable to stop herself from slipping away, hoping that somehow Danny could be stronger than her. Her vaginal electromagnet was powered to full, and it was instinctively wrapping around his steel rod.

Brr-brr-brr-brr-brr! Both of them jumped as the phone vibrated on the desk right where Sharon was leaning forward. She jumped up and off his cock, leaving Danny wrapped in his quilt.

"Penny!" she said, reading the flashing screen.

"Okay, hold on," Danny said, panting from sexual stimulation. "Penny, what's up?"

"Where's Sharon?" she said. No hello, no how-are-you. "She's not answering her phone. What's going on?"

Danny didn't know where to start explaining, so he simply flipped the camera to rear the to show Sharon standing naked next to him.

"Are you... showing me? Like this? To Penny?" Sharon gasped as the phone lingered on her nudity.

"Oh," Penny said, suddenly speechless.

Danny flipped it back to himself.

"Does that explain?" he smirked at his sister. "You wanna talk to her?"

Without waiting for an answer, Danny handed the phone to Sharon.

"Hi," she said meekly. Her full nudity was no longer showing to Penny, but her shoulders were obviously bare.

"Sharon! What's... you and Danny?"

Sharon smiled and nodded.

"Oh my god," Penny squealed, then looked around to see her mother hadn't noticed. "You lost your virginity to Danny!!?"

"No!" Sharon defended herself. "Well, maybe. I don't know."

"You don't know?" Penny's brows lifted.

"I don't know," Sharon shrugged. "How far does it have to go in to count as sex?"

Penny's face beamed. "I don't know," she said genuinely. "I'm not sure there's a clear rule! But what the hell...?! Did he force you? I hope you're safe there."

"I'm safe, I'm safe. I'm fine."

"You wanted to have sex with Danny?" Penny probed.

"No! Well, I didn't think I did. Not at the start. But...it seems so normal somehow. When he does something, it's so easy to get caught up in the moment."

"Hmmm, sounds more like you're becoming a Darwinian rather than the Gospel preacher your mom expects of you. Are you sure you want to go down that path? Your mother would kill you,"

"I know," Sharon agreed.

"How are you going to stop getting pregnant?" Penny worried.

"That's not going to happen!" Sharon squealed.

"Perhaps I better come back?" Penny suggested.

"No! I'm not a kid anymore."

"Clearly not," Penny huffed. "But - my brother? Why him? You never said anything about him."

"I've always...." Sharon couldn't finish, Danny was right there listening. "When will you be back, do you know?"

"I really don't know," Penny sighed. For a time, those two discussed roasting a chicken, Penny's grandmother, and pieces of gossip. Getting cold, Sharon came back into the quilt to be wrapped up by Danny as she talked.

"Oh god, I don't want to see this!" Penny screamed. "Go, do whatever it is you were doing. I don't want to know about it!"

"Okay," Sharon smiled.

"Just don't make me an aunty. Please! Danny, she is not on the pill."

"We'll be fine!" he said, his hand gripping Sharon's breast in the screen.

"Unbelievable," Penny sighed, then said goodbye and hung up.

"Aw, why did you show me naked to her?" Sharon complained.

"Just easier," Danny shrugged. "A picture tells a thousand words, right? No need to explain anything now."

"At least I won't have to hide that I'm having sex from one person," Sharon said, it was one consolation. "My family and friends, they could never know I'm here like this."

Danny picked them up and plonked them on his bed, pulling the quilt over.

"They can't know that you like this?" he said, moving down her body, forcing open her thighs and burying his face in Sharon's snatch.

"Oh my... oh my...shit!" Sharon screamed out. She never swore. "How are you doing that?"

Sharon was pulling at her hair, such as the thrill running up her spine from her vagina. After teasing her relentlessly Danny crawled up and his cock again found her hole.

"Not all of it. Please," Sharon begged. "Just a little bit, please?"

Danny pushed in and fucked her with two of seven inches.

"Oh my...," Sharon yelled in frustration. "How come that feels so good? It's not fair. You're not being fair."

"You like having cock in you. It's normal for a nineteen-year-old girl."

"I'm still eighteen," Sharon grimaced, half-wishing he'd just thrust up and take her.

"Okay," Danny said calmly, pulling his cock out of her. "I can wait until you're nineteen."

"Don't you dare!" Sharon instinctively yelled at him. "Get back here."

Danny looked down on her with a huge grin.

"Oh my," Sharon smiled. "I can't believe I just said that. Oh my."

"Sharon. Listen to me. I'm going to fuck you today. You're going to have cock all the way up you and I'm going to nail you rotten. Okay?"

Sharon nodded, "Okay," she conceded the inevitable.

"But let's sort this dinner out first. If we are going to roast a chicken, we need to get started now in time for dinner."

"Oh," Sharon pouted. "Can't you just...?"

"Nah, I don't want a quick one. I'm quite happy you've gone from not wanting to be fucked to begging to be fucked within half a day of your life - but I would prefer having a long slow fuck with you, especially for our first time, and your very first time."

"Hmm, you actually like me, huh?" Sharon smiled, kissing his face.

"You only just worked that out?" he said, finding her lips and kissing back.

"Come on, get out of bed and walk around my house naked. Let me have a good long look at the gorgeous Asian I'm going to fuck senseless."

"Sure," Sharon breathed lovingly, "It would be my pleasure."

"Go, go be naked in my kitchen. I'll get the iPad. There's one recipe I saw on YouTube that looks relatively simple."

Sharon and Danny had tremendous fun making a ridiculous mess and trying to roast a chicken. They knew as much about how to do it as Sharon knew about having sex. And it wasn't just the chicken, there was veggies and gravy, too. Naked as they were, they worked up a sweat with the effort, with the oven and the house heating all on high. With everything done and ready to go, the table set, wine opened and a final fifteen minutes left on the timer, Danny took Sharon and put her hands on the kitchen counter.

"Enough," he said. "I can't look anymore. Open your stance."

Sharon did as told. Danny came behind her and reached around to pull his cock down between her legs. He used his hand to guide his head through her slit, drawing out wetness.

"Oh!" Sharon gasped as the cock-head went up her.

"Ah!" she yelled as it thrust upward.

"Oh, owwwww!" she squealed as Danny fucked up her brutally, busting through any resistance on the way.

"Oh, oh, oh, owwwwwwww!" Sharon screamed at the top of her lungs as her body was fully pierced by cock for the first time in her life. And there was no holding back from Danny. Once he'd created a space in there for his cock, he used it. He gripped her hips and pumped.

"What a cunt!" he groaned. "What a brilliant cunt. Sharon, baby, you are going to get fucked - a lot!"

Sharon said nothing. She held her breasts to stop them from snapping back and forth as she was pummelled. Inexperienced as she was, Sharon could tell when he was finishing. Danny gripped her hips and held them to his pelvis, and the monster inside her was twitching. He was cumming as far as he could inside her unprotected vagina. Sharon's face flushed red and a shudder ran through her body. Intercourse was for procreation, and the first time she'd done it, she'd done it to purpose. She felt oddly calm. They hadn't 'cheated', she hadn't kicked him out at the last second to cum on her back, they hadn't used a condom, and she wasn't on the pill. They weren't fucking for superficial pleasure, they were having the full impregnating intercourse experience. They weren't cheating the natural outcome of the pleasure of penetration. And it was a pleasure. Even as her insides were ripping for the first time, she wouldn't have stopped it for anything. Sharon wanted it in her, as far as it could go. And him loving her body so much that he came in it, it was the most flattering thing a man could do.

"Oh, Sharon, your cunt...it's spectacular," Danny groaned as he came off his high.

"You like it?" she looked back and smiled at him.

"I love it. Sorry, I meant to give you a long slow first time, and get it on film - but it was too much for me. I'm sorry, I just had to have you."

"I'm so irresistible?" she teased him.

"The perfect description," he smiled, slowly pulling back and out of her vagina. Cum dribbled from her slit and dripped to the kitchen floor mat.

"Hang on, let me at least get some photos of your first creampie," he said.

"Creampie?"

"Just stay. Don't move, let me get the phone."

Danny took photos of Sharon post-first-fuck, showing the gunk on his cock, the position and location she was first fucked, and of course, the white muck seeping from her hole, through her hair and dripping down.

"How do you feel baby? Your first cock," he asked, showing her body and face on video mode.

Sharon shrugged.

"Didn't hurt like I thought it would."

"That's it? Nothing nicer to say?"

"I'm glad it was your penis in me at the start, is that better? It's amazing you came inside me, that felt special."

They were interrupted by the beeping of the stove timer. Dinner was ready. Sharon leaped from serving her man's cock, to serving his food.

"We should be eating this in the bedroom since you fucked me here in the kitchen," Sharon teased him.

"You're dripping cum everywhere," Danny frowned.

"I know. It won't stop. How much did you put in there?"

"Get some tissues," Danny said. "And you better sit on something, you'll stain the chair cushion."

They took selfies of them with the dinner they made. Sharon groaned that he sent some of them to his buddies, even the ones that showed her full nudity.

"They're going to be super jealous once they see what you have under your clothes. I'm serious, guys don't know how hot your body is."

"Those guys don't even know me. They won't know what I look like with clothes on to compare!"

"True," Danny smiled. "But you'll meet all of them."

"Are we boyfriend and girlfriend? Officially?" Sharon asked in a more serious tone than she meant to.

"Of course. Aren't we? I don't wanna stop fucking you. You like it too, right?"

"What if I get pregnant?"

"Then we'll really be boyfriend and girlfriend, if that happens," Danny joked.

"You don't worry?"

"Later maybe, not right now. Felt too good unloading inside you."

"I know," Sharon sighed. "I liked you doing it in there, too. Felt special, especially on the first time."