Happy? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had unzipped the front of the overalls, pulling down the top and knotting it about his waist. The warmth of the room that had prompted Ashley to doff her own coat had obviously gotten to Adoa as well. Adoa had a red tank top on beneath the overall, paint daubed and ripped in places, it was obviously something he just wore for work. It seemed to be a size too small as well, the Angolan's massive chest stretching it out so that the small tears in the top were exaggerated in size, his skin a much darker shade than Jerome's had been. She was staring without speaking and Adoa was well aware of it.

"Bitch looks like she wants to eat me," he said in French before prompting Ashley in Portuguese with, "What did your husband say?"

"Oh, sorry, yes. Well, I have some numbers here for legal aid. The top one, they have an in-house translator service so they might be your best choice and depending on your earnings, it's more likely to cost you nothing. Does that help?"

Adoa put a hand under his top, scratching at his stomach. Ashley could clearly see his flesh, not the solid build of Jerome or the lean toned muscles of Grayson. Adoa looked like he had a bit of a gut on him but his sheer size spoke of potency and power.

"It helps," he replied. "Help more if you sucked my cock instead of watching like a dog bitch gone into heat", this he added in French.

"That's what help you need?" Ashley spoke now in French, watching as his eyes bulged out in shock. She could practically hear his thoughts. 'What if she reports me for harassment?' 'What if she screams and calls the police, saying I tried to rape her?' Like all bullies, Adoa wasn't comfortable having an advantage removed, tables turned. He was stunned to silence, undone by his own arrogance.

Ashley let herself enjoy the moment. He reminded her of Jerome, tricking Adoa felt like she was tricking the man who had seduced her, a small measure of twisted satisfaction earned. Then she felt that urge inside her. The one that she couldn't seem to shake. The urge that made her let a stranger kiss her, finger her, in a smoking garden just a few nights before.

"If I show you a pair of tits that are better than your wife's, will you show me a cock that's better than my husbands?" Her choice of words, delivered in flawless French, were not just an invitation but a sign that she had heard everything, even what had been said when she'd been on the phone.

Ashley rose from the chair, this time she felt like she was making the choice. It wasn't Jerome messing with her head or Grayson taking advantage of her drunken state. This time she had come to the decision all on her own.

'It's not you calling the shots, it's what's between your legs that's driving this' a little voice said inside her. She wasn't prepared to listen to that voice because if she did, if she hesitated at all, she'd leave this room as horny and as bored as she'd been entering it. Ashley wasn't open to that reality. She was on a course that was self-destructive in nature but that was frighteningly enticing because of that, rather than in spite of it.

She unbuttoned her white shirt, tossing it onto the chair beside her, her bra came off next leaving her topless before Adoa's hungry gaze. His eyes seemed to drink in the swell of her chest. The large full tits heaving slightly as Ashley's heartbeat increased. A dampness from the heat of the room that made her bare flesh gleam with a soft luster. Her areolas were large and a dark pink, the lighter pink of her hard nipples like bulls eyes as they pointed straight out in their excited state.

He now rose from the bed, pulling off the cheap red tank top and tossing it carelessly at his feet. There were flecks of paint on his skin, Ashley noticing them for the first time. Like a constellation of white stars, pinpricks that were scattered of the black vastness of his torso. Adoa kept his eyes locked onto her, even as he struggled out of his work boots so he could completely remove his overalls. The boxers he wore were cheap, nylon and uncomfortable looking, Ashley thought he was probably relieved to be able to take them off, she knew she was happy when he did.

The black cock that was revealed was all that she could have hoped for. Shorter than Jerome's but thicker by a magnitude, the girth of his cock a mirror to his beefy powerful bulk.

"Come on then. You speak so many languages, I can't wait to see what other talents that tongue of yours has," Adoa said, stroking his cock as he looked at her breasts, eyes moving to track the sway of her twin pale globes as Ashley walked to where he stood waiting.

"Little English bitch," he said, arrogant triumph in his voice as Ashley went onto her knees.

"Irish," she replied, an automatic response from living in London so long, tiring of those who lumped all English speakers into one group. She slid forward a little more on her knees, bringing her face closer still to his big cock and balls.

"Whatever, still a bitch sniffing at my cock," he sneered.

He was such an arrogant asshole. Even before she had come onto him, he'd been acting all entitled. She had made a big effort to help him out and he had responded by insulting her behind her back. Total. Complete. Utter. Asshole. Had Ashley not been so fucking horny right now... But she was, no denying it.

She reached out, taking the hefty lump of black flesh in her hand, enjoying the feel of it, it's oversized proportions as her fingers failed to encompass it. Ashley ran her hand up and down on it.

"It's too dry for that, use your mouth on it stupid," Adoa growled. He was so different from Jerome, no honeyed words or gentle caresses. He hadn't Jerome's handsome features or beautiful body either. What he did have was a boorish manner, a hulking powerful body and a black cock. That was enough, for what she needed, it was enough.

Ashley used both hands, holding his fat cock at the base for stability before stretching her lips wide so she could fit the tip of his cock inside her mouth. She licked around it, the sour smell of old sweat and piss assailing her nostrils, putrid and cloying. It gave her moments pause until the cock throbbed on her tongue and then she was back on track, focused on Adoa's cock.

She could only fit the first few inches inside, his girth just too much for her mouth to handle. Still, she worked hard on it, nodding her head, allowing a trail of spit to glide down his shaft as she slavered over the dark meat of his cock. As the saliva began to meet where her hands rested, Ashley began sliding them up and down, coating the black dick, polishing it as she had her home the day before, working until the dark chocolate flesh shone.

"Mngh, Mnh, Mph," little muffled exclamations as she tried to suck harder still. His cock seemed to become even more swollen, straining her mouth, Ashley belatedly realizing that he had taken a minute to achieve full hardness.

"Lick my footballs," he said. Ashley was nonplussed for a moment, until she realized she'd made a mistake in her translation from Portuguese, Adoa looking for her to lick his testicles.

Gingerly, she lifted his balls, cupping them in her hand, leaning closer so she could lick him. His scent was stronger now, sweaty, masculine. It no longer seemed the same acrid smell as before, it seemed... well just masculine really. Her tongue played out, showering his head nut sack with lingering licks, the pubic hair's that covered them sparsely now wet and sticking to the wrinkled flesh of his black sack.

"For a white bitch, you do that well enough," Adoa grunted in satisfaction. From her position, Ashley looked up the length of his body to see him looking down at her. His flat nose, unkempt beard and small deep-set eyes made him singularity unattractive but from the neck down, from the waist down, he was beautiful to her lustful craving gaze.

"Up. I want to see the rest of you," he pulled Ashley to her feet, pulling at her skirt clumsily, trying to yank it down over her hips without even looking for the thin zip at the side. She managed to zip it loose before he damaged her clothing, the skirt descending in a silent rush of fabric to leave her standing in panties and heels.

Once more Adoa used brute force rather than dexterity or logic to take her panties off. Ashley could have waved him off, so as to do it herself but the sensation of his rough strong hands pawing at her... it felt good to let him strip that last morsel of clothing from her pale body.

Her panties came away with an audible 'shlch' sound, the damp cotton pulling away from her moist pussy. Adoa raised her underwear to his face and she could see his flat nose twitch as he inhaled deeply.

"Wet European cunt smells different to wet Angolan cunt," he said, sniffing loudly at her underwear again before setting them aside with care.

He pushed her towards the bed, Ashley trotting unsteadily on legs made wobbly from desire, her heels feeling more like six-inch stiletto's than the three inches they actually were.

"Think your husband would have helped me if he knew his bitch wife was after my cock?"

Ashley didn't answer. Any mention of Colin brought doubt, guilt and shame to her mind and she wasn't going to trade insults with this horrible man. He had one thing she was after, that was it.

Adoa lay out on the bed. The narrow width of it almost completely taken up by the big African's body. His cock rested on his stomach, its weight acting against it standing straight up unaided. Ashley climbed up on top of him, her legs spreading as her knee's went either side of his bulk. He held on to her ass, supporting her as she squatted over him, a hand reaching between her own legs to straighten and guide his fat black cock.

As the plum sized head brushed against her wet outer lips, Ashley thought of condoms again. She hadn't any on her and she doubted this man would either. She made a mental note to buy some to take in her work bag. Not that she would use them, this was a one-time mistake, not to be repeated. Still, best to buy some.

She lowered herself with a gasp onto the head, Adoa easing his hands down to allow her to settle. As soon as Ashley placed her two hands on the barrel sized black stomach beneath her, Adoa removed his hands completely. Unprepared for the loss of support, she sank down a half inch, her pussy shooting signals of alarm to her brain as the tree branch of a cock spread her open painfully.

"Jesus Christ," Ashley gasped in English.

"Adoa Jamba," the man beneath her proudly quipped in Portuguese.

'It's too thick' Ashley thought panicking. She staying in the squat, thanking God her workout regime had strengthened her legs so much, hoping that given time, her body would adapt some more to his thickness.

Adoa reached up, beginning to play with her breasts. He seemed to find them fascinating, laying his very dark hand against them as if to admire the contrast with her pale white skin.

Still squatting, Ashley wondered if he was seeing his first white breasts, then she wondered if that was a racist thought. She cast that recrimination aside, hard to be considered a racist after licking a pair of black sweaty balls.

He began lifting and dropping her tits, watching with glee as they shuddered and flopped as he released them. Ashley bore it, her breasts were sensitive and the stimulation was taking her mind off the cock that was splitting her open like a thief using a crowbar to open a door, heedless of the damage it caused. He moved on to play with her pink nipples, squeezing and pulling on them, Ashley gasping anew at his ungentle touch. Her nipples felt like they were pulsating as he rubbed a thumb over each of them, they felt swollen, bulging out like bullets. Her legs trembled from the strain, fear now the fuel that kept her in place.

"Bored," Adoa said, pulling on her nipples roughly.

Ashley squeaked from the pain, the squeak turning to a cry of pain as her legs finally gave out and she impaled herself on his shaft, sliding four or more inches down it before her pussy clamped tight, a brake system that arrested her descent.

"I want to suck them!" Adoa demanded, pulling Ashley down closer so that a hanging tit fell close enough for his mouth to clamp onto it. His fat lips sucked on her nipple and now that his hands were free once more, he used them to start Ashley moving up and down on his pussy destroying cock.

"Oh my God, oh my shitting Christ!" Ashley moaned, pain and pleasure coiling together, twin sensations originating from the same locale, her stuffed pussy.

"You're too big, slow down, slow down," she moaned in English, adding simply "slow down" in Portuguese at Adoa's blank indifferent look.

"Down," he agreed, pulling hard on her hips so that Ashley crashed further down that thick black cock.

She came hard as six inches of voluminous black cock slammed into her body. The orgasm helped, her vaginal muscles utilizing the rolling undulations the climax subjected them too, using the opportunity to swallow even more of his cock inside her till Ashley felt it must be tearing her in two.

He kept lifting her up and down, Ashley still stunned into immobility, fucking her like a rag doll. A second orgasm exploded inside her, making her twist wildly on his cock, Adoa grinning obscenely as she flailed in time with the waves of pleasure.

"Ahn, Unh," Ashley began to move under her own steam, riding his cock, her body recovering enough that she could do so without pain. Thank God she had met Jerome before that fat monster, at least she had been able to get some training in.

He flipped her over onto her stomach a while later, the African migrant seemingly possessing a short attention span, changing things up at a whim. Ashley's long hair hung in damp tendrils across her face, the room felt like a greenhouse now, the gurgling Victorian era radiator, the body heat of the black man fucking her... she was sweating like a whore in church.

On her hands and knees, Ashley's tits swung wildly in time with his hard thrusts, pendulous pale flesh clapping wetly together as he worked her over. Adoa's earlier fascination with her tits had now transferred to her ass, the round toned flesh attracting his pawing hands like iron to a magnet.

"Yes, yes... Sim, sim," Ashley moaned bilingually. He was an ugly man with an ugly personality but her need, her thought consuming, brain distracting urge... an itch that didn't seem scratchable... he was scratching it and well.

His thrusts came faster now, Ashley's fit body finally a match for his outsized cock. His prodigious strength, Jerome's equal if not superior, made her feel almost vulnerable. It was a polar opposite sensation to the caring, nurturing sensation of being with Colin. Ashley sobbed with extasy as she realized how much she had a unrealized predilection for it.

She spasmed with shock, an unfamiliar sensation on her body. Adoa's thrusts had fallen off in pace a small bit and Ashley could feel him prodding with a thick finger at her ass.

"No, definitely not!" she called out.

His finger pushed in, hard. Ashley gasped, her body contorting as something went up where only things were supposed to go down. She knew she'd spoken in Portuguese to him, the arrogant bastard uninterested in her opinion. He kept his finger, at least a knuckle deep, in her ass, twitching it occasionally while he continued fucking her white, married body.

Adoa put her on her back, squashing her on the bed as his great weight came down on her body. Her legs stuck out at forty-five degree angles in a lurid pose as the huge black body ground itself against her. The touch of his flesh on hers, his big stomach rubbing up and down her body as he thrust himself forwards in an obscene carnal dance, the feel of his big black cock stuffing her pussy beyond its ability to gorge itself on his flesh, his wet lips slabbering against her own as he pushed his tongue inside her mouth. Any and all of these vulgar deeds should have made her hate herself, hate what she had become. It didn't though and the realization of that did trouble her.

He rose up, his beard glistening with drool from kissing her deeply. Ashley wanted to shut her eyes against the sight but she couldn't, looking on him with the same fascination a passerby gives the scene of a traffic accident.

He patted her stomach as his cock throbbed inside her.

"Still tight, no baby yet?" Ashley shook her head in response, gasping as he twisted his hips, grinding the big black cock in her tight snatch.

"Husband's no farmer," Adoa rested a hand on her stomach, feeling her muscles shift as her body trembled to a micro orgasm from his twisting, grinding motion. "Real farmer knows how to plow the land, sow the seeds," another grinding cock shifting movement that had Ashley moaning in response. "Knows how to harvest the fruit as well," Adoa slapped one of her tits so it wobbled.

"nHhhhh, uhh, keep fucking me," Ashley groaned in English, forgetting herself in her need.

"You want a healthy crop, you come back to me bitch, I'll seed you properly," Adoa grinned evilly at her.

"Fuck me," Ashley moaned again, switching to Portuguese.

He picked her up, Ashley small in his arms. Her hands were about his neck, his behind her knees as she hung skewered on his cock. He lifted her with no effort, Ashley like a doll, a sex toy, weightless, helpless, at the mercy of the man playing with her. Adoa flung her rapidly up and down his cock, running it into her as if his cock were a sword slicing deep into a soft melon.

"Oh my God, oh my God, ohmygod, ohmygodohmygodohmygod," Ashley whined as the pleasure mounted, her orgasm broke again, her muscles quivering uncontrollably as her body shut down, rebooted and then shut down again in response to a power surge of electrical sexual energy.

"Take Adoa's seed bitch!" the big man spat, he lurched forward a few paces, Ashley's back hitting the partition wall in the room, her breath driven from her lungs with a 'whump'.

She felt him cumming inside her, hot semen sloshing into her womb as he dumped his load with a bestial grunt. If she had a breath of oxygen left in her lungs she'd have screeched in pleasure. If she had a scrap of sense left in her brain, she'd have wailed in horror at what she'd allowed to happen. As her new African client continued to pump his gelatinous ejaculation inside her, Ashley possessed neither sense or breath, her mouth flapping silently as her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

<<0>>

Adoa kept her panties. Prize, memorabilia or just a last dig, a final chance to heap ignominy on Ashley... Whatever the case, he wasn't giving them up. Ashley staggered out of the bedsit, passing several residents on the stairs as she did. From the looks she received; she was sure every sound from Adoa's room had made its way throughout the building.

She felt ashamed and upset but self-pity would have to wait. She needed to get to a pharmacy first, birth control and condoms needed to be purchased. Then home, a long shower and probably a longer cry. All that needed to be done with before Colin got home, he couldn't be allowed to suspect that anything had happened.

Chapter Three:

October passed, Halloween barely making a dent in their lives. The throng of young children trick or treating made Ashley upset for two reasons. That night always made her think of home, the Celtic tradition of Halloween was rich in her Irish heritage, and she felt a pang of homesickness that was more acute this year because of the trouble her marriage faced.

Secondly, the sight of children made her think of Adoa's jibes about Colin not getting her pregnant. He hadn't wanted children before she had cheated and now that they were struggling to rebuild their relationship, making babies was definitely not on his agenda.