Happy? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zayn shrugged at Colin, not even slightly fazed by the older man's flat stare and silence. He swung back to Ashley, his hands touching her shoulders, running down his arms to take her by the wrists.

"Help me out here love, would ya?"

He pulled Ashley's arms, guiding her hands to cup her ass cheeks, pulling them apart. Zayn fed his cock back inside, Colin watching as it sank into his wife, inch by black inch until two thirds of it had disappeared.

If Colin had been watching a porno, a live sex show with two strangers who looked this good, fucked this well... he'd have been understandably turned on. Only it wasn't a stranger or a porno actress, it was his wife. The woman he loved, loved so much he'd actually agreed for this to happen. His body wasn't as upset as his mind, a slight hardening of his dick filling Colin with self-loathing.

Zayn had kept his grip on Ashley's wrists, pulling them further back so that her hands lifted free of her ass, head and shoulders lifting free of the bed as Zayn pulled her up.

Colin could see his wife's large breasts swinging freely beneath her, her head hanging down as Zayn hauled back on her arms. The black youth ceased his own hard thrusts, now pulling and releasing Ashley onto his cock via her arms, rocking her on her knees with brutal efficiency.

"Hu-uuuuuh," Ashley moaned loudly, her body visibly shaking. He was watching his wife orgasm on a man's cock and Colin couldn't do a damn thing about it. Even less about Zayn finishing with a whooping...

"Fuck yeah Bae, that's it, Zayn for the W!"

He held her still, Colin trying not to picture the black cock pumping sperm into a distended condom inside his wife, before finally releasing Ashley's arms so that she slid off his cock and onto the bed.

Zayn stepped away from the bed, peeling the filled condom off his large cock, dropping the soiled rubber on the floor without a thought.

"Soz bruv, really need a piss," he said squeezing past Colin who flinched aside lest the cum coated cock touch off him. The youth padded barefoot away in search of the bathroom leaving Colin alone with his wife.

Colin heard the jet stream of Zayn's piss hitting the flat surface of the toilet's water before he could find it in himself to speak.

"Ash..." he said softly.

His wife replied in a low voice, her face resting atop the bed. Her eyes were closed, he could see that, but her mouth was hidden by the duvet and Colin couldn't make out her muffled response.

"Ash... Ashley. Love..." he tried again, Zayn still pissing like a horse as a backdrop.

"Please..." he heard her this time. The sound of the toilet flushing, the sink tap being run.

"Please don't hate me," Colin heard his wife say.

Zayn reappeared, smug as ever, easing his way past Colin.

"Just gonna grab another Johnnie," he said cheerfully, picking up a fresh condom from a packet on Ashley's bedside locker. He looked down at himself, seeing his own black cock still smeared with remnants of his cum.

"Need this sorted love, yeah?" he said, presenting his cock before Ashley's bowed head. She looked up, at Zayn and not her husband, before pulling herself forward to take Zayn's black cock in her mouth, her lips and tongue starting to scour it clean.

Colin turned in a daze walking down the stairs.

'Please don't hate me' she had said.

Not, 'I'm sorry'. Not, 'forgive me'.

Just, 'Please don't hate me'.

After cheating on him, asking him to agree to what he had just seen. No apologies or concern for him. No, Ashley was just concerned for herself.

He picked up a coat, his work laptop and scanned the living rooms contents. There was nothing else he needed, not right now. He walked out the front door and into the dark of the evening.

<<0>>

Ashley heard the door click, realizing that Colin had left. When he had walked away from the room while she was cleaning off Zayn's cock, Ashley had just thought he'd returned back downstairs. Now that she'd heard the door, she knew Colin was far more upset than she'd believed. She should go after him, Ashley belatedly realizing now that this was too much for him even though he'd agreed. Best that she catch up with him now, talk it out before whatever wounds were there had time to fester.

"Uhhhh, uh," she moaned. Zayn pushing back inside her.

She'd left earlier that day with a plan. Ever since Colin had agreed to Ashley bringing someone home a week prior, she had been trying to think of how she might find someone. It had only been on Friday, yesterday, when she'd struck on the answer. Ashley had been tidying her wardrobe, moving her workout gear when she'd recalled something that had happened during the summer.

Ashley had been in a rush one morning, leaving the gym, needing to get to the bank before returning home for a scheduled call with a client. That had meant forgoing showering and changing from her workout gear and heading straight to a branch of her bank. The route had taken her past a shopping mall where at ten in the morning a group of young men had been hanging out and a number of them had made 'comments' regarding Ashley's ass as she had passed by.

At the time she had felt embarrassed and a little intimidated and had just kept on walking. On her way back they had still been there and she'd given them a wide berth. Occasionally she had spotted them, always in the same place, generally on weekends. She hoped they'd still be there this particular morning.

They had been. A few had made comments but unlike everyone else, Ashley had approached them which made all but one of them grow nervous, the young men being more mouth than trousers as the saying went. The exception being Zayn. When she had spoken of him coming home with her, he hadn't hesitated in agreeing.

Zayn was inside her and Colin had left. Ashley needed to go after her husband.

"Looks like your man fucked off and left you," Zayn commented.

"Yes, I..." Ashley began but Zayn hadn't finished talking.

"Guess I don't need to wear this shit now he's gone," the young black man said, pulling his cock out of Ashley, stripping the condom off and pushing back inside in a seamless movement that didn't allow Ashley a chance to move or object. The sensation of his bare cock entering her made her eyelids flutter and she momentarily forgot what she had been about to say.

"Guess you don't need to hold back either, finna get you cummin' hard," Zayn said his cock beginning to move now.

Ashley moaned as she felt the large black teenage cock go deep. Colin needed to go cool off. She would call him in a little bit. She wasn't going to hold Zayn to the condom rule either. The difference between bare flesh and a rubber sheath was huge, neither Zayn or herself preferring the latter.

He had her on her back on the bed, Zayn himself standing with one foot on the floor, the other raised as he knelt on the bed. One of Ashley's legs was raised, draped over the young black's shoulder, the other he held out to one side. His cock was slowly moving inside and out as Zayn rolled his shoulders back, then began rolling his head, stretching and loosening muscles as if in preparation for an athletic event.

"Shit, am gonna slay this married pussy now, I want to see you let yourself go, no holdin' back now, you have a menty B if you needs to," Ashley was drawing a blank on about every fourth word he said but she got the idea all the same. He threw himself at her, all sinewy muscle and inexhaustible energy. His teenage cock was hard as a rock, she could have hung a heavy winter coat off of it, and it curved deliciously, pushing and galvanizing her, stimulating her body. His pace was mental, her pussy barely keeping up as his plunging thrusts tore in an out of her to the point that Ashley actually felt friction heat as her labia was rubbed along his shaft.

"Oh my God!" she moaned, her left leg quivering as an orgasm broke suddenly. Zayn held onto it as her spasming leg began to slip off his shoulder. He kept fucking hard, no break in his pace.

"Yes, yes, yes," Ashley whimpered, her fingers slipping down, toying with her erect clit. Zayn slapped her across her bouncing tits, forehand one breast, backhand on the other.

"C'mon bae, let it out," he said arrogantly.

"UUUHHHH, fuck, fuck, fuck. Fuck me so good!" Ashley yelled, unrestrained.

"Oh my God, oh my God!" another orgasm, Zayn blazing away, Ashley squirming as she lifted her ass up as she could, all to meet the punishing thrusts the young man was delivering. He had been jack hammering away, non-stop for a quarter hour, his staying power simply amazing.

"OH MY GOD! Ohmygodohmygod!" her third orgasm in fifteen minutes, Ashley's pussy gripping onto the big black cock like it would never let it go. Zayn crouched over her, pushing her leg further back as he did. He slapped one hand across Ashley's mouth, the other gripping her hair at the back on her head. His pock marked face, cheeks scarred from acne, loomed three inches from her own flawless face.

"Fuck God, it aint God, that's fucking you!" he snarled.

"Oh Zayn, oh Zayn, OH ZAYN!" Ashley shrieked, feeling the spurt of cum from his bare cock shoot into her, his cockhead battering at her cervix as it oozed and spluttered, sperm deluging inside her.

They fucked again and again. Only resting to take in liquids or to expel them. A shattered Ashley pushed an equally spent Zayn out her front door just after six in the morning. There was already a chance that some of her neighbors would be awake to see his departure.

Ashley had thought to send him home an hour earlier but a goodbye kiss had heated up in the hallway and he had fucked her one final time against the wall, her legs wrapped around his skinny waist while her ass was beaten like a drum against the cress green colored wall of her hallway.

It was only after she had dragged herself up the stairs and back into the wreckage of her bedroom that Ashley remembered Colin. It had been eleven hours or so since he'd left, she hoped he wouldn't read anything into her taking this long to contact him.

Chapter Four

When Colin had left the house, he had been drunk, angry and without a clue what his next step would be. Walking a couple of miles in the freezing cold took care of the drunk part and it prompted him to find a hotel, he took one close to work as it happened. That just left the angry part and time would be the only cure for that.

He woke the next morning to see a text from his wife. Colin read a lot into the brevity of the message and the time it was sent, correctly as it happened.

'Where are u?' the text read.

He didn't bother replying, spending the Sunday in a pub drinking and trying his best not to dwell on the reruns of Zayn and his wife that his alcohol stewed brain intermittently sent him, complete with Dolby surround sound. The texts from Ashley didn't let up all that day.

"Where are you?"

"We need to talk."

"Don't be mad please."

"Please come home."

The next morning, he was late for work, ringing ahead to tell his secretary he'd be delayed, Colin spent time buying essentials like a razor, toothbrush, a couple of suits, shoes, ties, shirts. Once he was dressed, he felt a lot better. The suit to him was like a knight from the Middle Ages strapping on his armor. Now suitably attired, he was ready to face the world.

At his office, his secretary Madge, a middled aged woman who had worked for him since he'd joined the firm, approached him with a worried look.

"Colin, uhm, Mr. Chatsworth. Your wife has been calling all morning looking for you."

"Come in Madge, shut the door behind you please."

Once his office door was closed, Colin took a calming breath before talking to someone he knew was utterly loyal to him.

"Ashley and I are... going through a rough patch. As it's the holidays, I guess its rougher than at another time. Could you... could you keep this quiet for me? There's no need for anyone other than you and I to know my private business."

"Absolutely." Madge stepped closer and gave Colin a comforting squeeze on his shoulder. "She's a lovely girl, I'm sure it will all work out fine."

"I expect you're right Madge, and thank you. Maybe tell my wife when, if, she calls that I'm in meetings. Easier that way."

"Yes Mr. Chatsworth. I'll get you a tea as well. Tea always helps."

"Thank you, Madge."

Colin had taken out his phone then, snapping off a quick text to Ashley.

"Am OK. Need time to think. Stop calling the office."

A minute later Ashley hit him with a slew of texts.

"Think about what? Us? Are you leaving me?"

"Don't leave me."

"Please. Call me. Talk to me."

He answered quickly before turning the phone off.

"Time. I need time."

Ashley wasn't good on giving him time. Every day he received ten or twelve texts. All on the same theme, 'call me', 'Don't leave me', 'I love you.'

What Colin noticed was that there was still no apology. Whatever else Ashley was feeling, sorry wasn't part of it.

Christmas arrived, Colin still not calling Ashley. His wife still texting, not giving up. She was like an ocean wave, relentless, just eroding the hard rock of his anger, day by day. He couldn't deny his own feelings for her, he'd genuinely fallen in love with this beautiful Irish woman the day he'd seen her applying for a job at his firm. So confident had he been that they were going to be together, Colin had actually arranged for her not to be hired. He'd never told Ashley that, the firm's policy on dating would have kept them apart and Colin couldn't have that.

Her feelings seemed equally clear. She wouldn't have spent two weeks texting and texting if she didn't still love him... would she? And then the doubts would come rushing back in. Each time he reached for his phone to call her; he'd see her orgasming on a black cock. When he would reach out in bed, pure habit making him seek her body to cuddle close to, he'd miss her so much his chest would ache. Then his bastard brain would make him relive Ashley licking sperm off Zayn's cock.

Time just wasn't healing the wounds; not like he'd hoped. On Christmas Eve he had sent Ashley's gift to her. A vintage silver locket he knew she'd admired one day months ago. He had bought it that afternoon, Ashley disappointed when she had gone looking for it a week or so later. A courier dropped it off and even as the delivery completion text came in on his phone, one arrived from Ashley.

'You remembered. It's beautiful. It means nothing if you aren't here to put it round my neck. Come home. Please.'

That had been the closest he had come to cracking, he'd actually started packing clothes in readiness to come home when a full color image of black entering white popped into his head. The only cure, going downstairs to the hotel bar and drinking. Colin had even taken up smoking again, something he had quit twelve years before. It didn't calm him although he took pleasure in the act of crushing the cigarette butt beneath his heel when he'd finish.

He finally caved and confided in his friend Ian, Carmel's husband. The advice he got was simple. If you love her, then work it out. If not, leave. Don't sit on the fence, it's not doing either of you any good.

That was why, New Year's Eve, Colin was standing outside his front door, bag in hand. He hadn't called Ashley ahead of time, hoping that by turning up unexpectedly he might hold an advantage in the conversation to follow.

Only she wasn't home.

He looked all around, no sign of her. Colin dialed her phone but it rang out. Thinking she had gone to a friend, maybe Carmel's for New Years, he considered ringing around, but that would advertise the split between them and that wasn't something he wanted.

Ashley's laptop was on the kitchen counter, Colin remembered her password. He turned it on and went to the 'find my phone' application. He found Ashley, or her phone at least, at an address in Ealing, West London. He couldn't recall which of their friends lived out there but he was never great with that kind of thing, could be a friend from her gym that he didn't know.

With nothing else to lose, Colin grabbed a taxi, heading for Ealing.

The house was detached, probably from the 1940's judging by its build. Colin could see it had a balcony running uninterrupted along the top story, encompassing the four sides of the building. It was a huge house, beautiful really. Expect for the party that raged within, spilling into the garden area around it.

He stepped over a couple of drunken teens, slipping in through the open front door. Ashley couldn't be here; his thought now was that her phone had been stolen. However, he needed to be sure, so Colin began the laborious process of wading through a sea of drunks. Male and female, from eighteen to maybe twenty-five years of age.

Colin was the oldest here by a good ten years, something he was painfully aware of from the attention he received. It seemed that because he was so out of place looking, the other party goers thought he was there to sell drugs. After being approached by two score people looking for chemical enlightenment, Colin needed a break from the search.

He had reached the top floor anyway so he put his shoulder to a small door that led onto the balcony from the landing, kicking it firmly shut behind him. The relief from escaping the crowd, the music was palpable. Colin stood at the edge, lighting up a cigarette and looking over the street below him. It was dark out on the balcony, all the light coming from inside the house, but out here he was cloaked somewhat in shadows. He had a thought, walking around the circumference of the house, glancing through windows, was far less taxing that forcing his way through the mob inside there. Taking another pull on his cigarette, he began ambling along, peeking into the house as he'd pass a window.

Colin stopped to flick his cigarette butt over the edge of the balcony and into the back garden, a mini meteor with sparks rising from it as it struck the ground. Nobody below him even noticed, the party in full swing, the noise ear popping. He lit up again, drawing on it before looking over his shoulder into a dimly lit bedroom. This room had a glass door that led onto the balcony but the door was closed, the blinds however remained open.

Ashley was in the bedroom. Someone had thrown a colored scarf over the light in the room, muting the harsh yellow, softening it while still allowing illumination to be cast. From this illumination, Colin could see she wasn't alone. Zayn and another young black man were in the room with her. The other man looked a lot like Zayn except maybe older, hard to tell without Colin pressing his face to the glass.

Colin instead drew back into the shadows, the railing of the balcony stopping him from backing up any further. He looked into the room, his wife laughing at something one of the men had said, throwing her head back as she reacted joyfully. She was wearing a tight dress with a plunging neckline that accented her body perfectly.

Ashley had a handbag with her and again, seemingly in response from a prompt by one of the men, she pulled something out from within the bag, handing it to the older of the two men. He stepped behind Ashley, allowing Colin a view of his beautiful wife as she faced the window, not seeing her husband on the other side, invisible except for the soft glow of his cigarette.

The man behind her pulled her luxurious mane of dark hair to one side and Colin realized he was putting something around her neck. He leaned in a little closer, cautious but insanely curious. A gleam from between her breasts, an oval shaped spark of silver. The locket he had bought her for Christmas.