Happy? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You remembered. It's beautiful. It means nothing if you aren't here to put it round my neck. Come home. Please.'

That was what she had texted him. Now another man was putting it around her neck. Colin watched as the black man's hands slid down from Ashley's pale throat, down her chest to cup her full tits, pulling her in against his chest.

A cigarette butt twirled through the air, landing in a young woman's drink. She looked up towards the balcony above, ready to shout at the person who had thrown it but the balcony was empty.

<<0>>

Ashley shivered in pleasure as Zayn's older brother fondled her breasts. She had been all set to remain at home, passing another holiday in miserable loneliness when she'd gotten a text from Zayn.

He had sent her a few since they'd had sex but Ashley had been polite but firm in refusing an encore. Her first priority was patching things up with Colin. Zayn seemed to have taken the hint, it had been eight days since his last message.

She opened the text, reading.

'Hey hotness, remember this?' Attached was a picture of Ashley's pussy, leaking cum. She couldn't remember the young man taking the picture and her heart leapt in her chest, fearing what other pictures he might have of her.

'No, I don't. You shouldn't have taken that picture' she answered back.

'Soz, my bad'

Ashley clenched her hands in frustration, this was all she needed, if Colin saw something like this, he'd lose his mind and she'd lose her husband. Her phone vibrated again with another message.

'This make us even?' It was a picture of Zayn's cock. Fully hard and she actually found herself running a finger on the screen as if she could touch it from where she sat. Another vibration heralding a message.

'Xavier my brother says hi as well' Another picture, two black cocks now, hard and erect. Her phone shook again or was it her hand that was shaking.

'Xavi wants to know. U want to go 2 NYE party?' Ashley flipped back to the message showing two cocks. She looked at her watch, almost six in the evening, New Years Eve and Colin hadn't answered any of her texts that day. He wasn't going to show tonight.

'Yes' she texted back.

Now Xavi was behind her, he'd asked her what Colin had gotten her for Christmas, insisting that she wear it, offering to help put it on her. He had gorgeous strong hands, big hands, so like his younger brother the only real difference between them their age. He knew the man who owned the house, a boy really, multi-millionaire, just nineteen years old but a successful influencer who had capitalized on his eye for fashion, generating money as fast as he had followers.

"Lock the door Zayn," Xavi said. Ashley moaned as his fingers rubbed her nipples through her dress. She wasn't wearing anything beneath the dress, knowing exactly what was going to happen this night. As Zayn went to lock the bedroom door, Ashley caught a glimpse of something outside, like a firefly arching into the night sky. Then it was gone, nothing outside, just empty darkness.

She could hear the thump of bass through her feet, the party below in full swing. The rumble of the music combined with the tramp of people feet and the timbre of drunken voices sent vibrations throughout the structure of the house, Ashley sensitive to them in her excited state.

Xavi began kissing her neck, starting just below her ear and continuing down the soft skin to the curve of her shoulder. Zayn, door now locked, approached Ashley from the front, his tender full lips crushing against her own, a hand stroking the bare flesh of her legs just below the hem of the short dress, his brother's hands still cradling her breasts.

Zayn separated from her, ending the kiss and stepping away. From the back pocket of his baggy jeans, he pulled out a tightly rolled cigarette and a lighter, sparking it up and inhaling deeply. It took a moment for the scent of the smoke to reach Ashley and when it did, she knew that he had lit a joint and not a regular cigarette.

"Want a pull?" Zayn held it out towards Ashley who shook her head slightly, still leaning back into Xavi who hadn't let up with his kissing or his fondling.

Zayn moved closer, pulling on the joint again, Zavi tweaked Ashley's nipples so that her mouth opened in a gasp. The younger brother then closed the gap between them, his mouth sealing to Ashley's and expelling the smoke from the joint into her mouth. She coughed on it, drawing it into her lungs before Zayn broke the kiss allowing her to exhale. The brother's then turned Ashley around, Zayn fondling her ass from behind while Xavi drew on the joint, sharing it with Ashley as he kissed her deeply. A second kiss and plume of smoke from Xavi and she was being turned around to face Zayn again.

It could have been the two men sharing her or the drugs but Ashley was feeling light headed. She put a hand against the wall of the bedroom to steady herself when Zayn and Xavi ceased their back-and-forth kiss, stroke and smoke routine. The two young men sat on the edge of the bed, passing the joint between them.

"How about a show eh?" Xavi said, "Give us a look at yer moves."

Ashley reached behind her to unzip her dress but Xavi hooted at this, waving his hand that held the joint so it traced lines of smoke in the air.

"C'mon, little bit of a dance first before the strip show," he called out.

She paused, racking her brains for a dance. The music downstairs was underscored with a heavy rhythmic bass so Ashley closed her eyes, moving her hips in time with the thumping beat. Her arms moved up, scooping up her long hair above her head, tendrils of it slipping through her fingers as she turned her head from side to side, hips still swaying, grinding to the music. Ashley turned around in a moment of inspiration, she bent over, shaking her ass at the two young men.

"Fuck!" Xavi said as Ashley began rapidly thrusting with her hips, her ass still moving, twerking her body just out of reach of the brothers.

The two young men, as one, reached into their trousers, pulling half erect cocks free. Ashley espied them as she continued dancing, backing up slowly towards them. When she was within arms reach, Zayn stretched out his hands, pulling her tight dress up about her waist. Ashley was now shaking and twerking her naked ass at the young men, still backing up until she pushed herself into Xavi's lap, rubbing her firm ass cheeks against his even firmer black cock.

They stripped her then, their own excitement reaching fever pitch. Ashley watched, her chest rising and falling in breathless anticipation as they took their own clothes off revealing their taut muscular black bodies. Her own was similarly taut, white skin ghostly in the muted lighting of the bedroom. Aside from the two rings she wore on her wedding finger and the silver locket around her neck, she was completely nude.

Everything that had happened to her, through the autumn, the winter and now at the end of the year... it had been like falling in love. Things had started gradually, almost innocently and then it had just culminated suddenly into something beyond her ability to express. From what had been a tryst of opportunity, something to lift her flagging spirits had metamorphosed Ashley into a bedroom with two young black men, brothers, naked and smoking dope.

Xavi and Zayn sat back down on the end of the bed, their cocks hard and waiting on her. Ashley sank to her knees in front of them, torn as to whose to begin with. Xavi's was new to her so she began there, licking around the head before sliding it into her mouth, joining her head as she sucked as much of his long shaft as she could manage.

Then she turned to Zayn, repeating her approach, the younger brother's cock so familiar after she had sucked and fucked it for most of a night. As she reacquainted herself with its curved hard length, she smoothly pumped Xavi's cock in her hand, running a thumb over his tip in a teasing circle, them pumping it fast, slowing down, stopping to cradle his balls, then once more pumping it in her fist.

Ashley traded over again, Xavi running a finger to trace her jawline as she sucked his cock. He then ran the same hand through her mane of brown hair, sweeping it back out of the way so he could see her gorgeous face as she inhaled his black pole.

Back and forth, Ashley nibbled, sucked and licked their cocks, jerking at their hardness when her mouth was occupied by another. She loved the taste of cock in her mouth, the sensation of living flesh on her tongue. Ashley had transformed from being indifferent to this sexual act into being enamored by the feat.

"Me first bro, bae is lit an' she mine," Zayn said, drawing Ashley up, her mouth coming free of his cock.

"Shit, my body count still hits different, so I'ma let you little brother," Xavi said, reluctantly to Ashley's ear.

Ashley climbed onto Zayn's lap, her wetness allowing his big black cock to push into her tight pussy with little resistance. She bounced on his cock experimentally, sliding further down onto it with each jostling motion until his hands cupped her ass steadying her. She pulled her legs up, wrapping them around his waist and Zayn began to set the pace, lifting and dropping the married Irish woman on his thickness, kissing her passionately as he did so, feeding on her gasping moans that she managed to release through the kisses like a sexual vampire, her rising pleasure his sustenance instead of blood.

"Oh God," Ashley whimpered as the eighteen-year old's cock thumped within her. He slapped an ass cheek as she said this, Ashley correcting herself in her next sibilating cry.

"Oh, oh Zayn. Fuck me Zayn, oh, oh so good."

He lifted and dropped her, pulling Ashley five or six inches high, dropping her hard. Each time she did it the curved cock dug into her sensitive pussy and evoked a wail from her, Ashley letting her head hang back her face to the ceiling and mouth open. Xavi stood behind her, he placed a hand on her throat, pressing on it, making her even more lightheaded.

"Think she's close," Xavi said to his brother. Ashley gurgled in agreement, Xavi releasing his hold. The rush of oxygen to her lungs was expelled almost without delay as she screamed in orgasm.

"Fuuucckkk, cumming!"

The climax that set her trembling was still echoing through her system when Xavi pulled her off Zayn's lap, keen to have his own experience with her. He twirled her around, spinning her in a pirouette before guiding her to stand against the sliding door that led onto the outside balcony. Ashley rested the palms of her hands flat against the glass, Xavi tapping a foot against the inside of her legs, pushing them wider apart.

Xavi shoved his cock in, fucking her with heavy handed precision, Ashley's ass cheeks clapping beneath his forceful thrusts. She rested her forehead against the pane of glass, cold against her feverish flesh, grunting as Zayn's older brother's hips moved with the speed of a fiddler's elbow, driving his black cock in and out of her. His cock didn't share the same curved attribute as his younger brothers but it was a shade thicker, a fraction longer and it sent her galloping towards another climax as he fucked her without mercy.

Ashley hadn't the breath to spare for expletives or cries for heavenly aid, all she could manage were grunts and moans that had more in common with an Animal Planet documentary than a well raised, well-educated married white woman.

She came hard on Xavi's cock, her knees buckling from the force of her orgasm such that he was required to grab her about the hips to stop Ashley from toppling over. Xavi pulled out; his cock smeared with white spume like substance as Ashley's pussy creamed on his shaft.

He deposited her on the bed, flat on her back where she lay quivering for a moment as she came down from her high. Zayn then got between her legs, pushing in quickly, his ass moving rapidly as he continued his brothers rapid fire fucking technique. Ashley squirmed beneath him, hooking her legs up to clasp atop his muscular butt. Xavi then joined her on the bed, his pussy drenched cock filling her mouth.

Ashley had never been with two men at once, not even in her private fantasies, and the experience of having a cock plunging wildly into her tight white pussy while she slurped and gagged on another one... it made her feel both exhilarated and slightly perverted. She loved it.

The pace of Zayn's thrusts and the fervency of the fucking had both the black teen and Ashley peaking at almost the same time. Her third orgasm and the resulting undulations of her spasming pussy brought Zayn to climax and he was bellowing loudly less than five minutes after taking over from his brother, his substantial nut coating Ashley's internals.

Her own orgasm had distracted her somewhat from sucking on Xavi's powerful dick and he had opted to thrust his length deeper into her mouth while she moaned out her climax, face fucking her.

Ashley, once recovered, began sucking on the shaft as it stabbed toward her throat, lifting both hands up to add extra stimuli to Xavi's cock. She was rewarded a few minutes later with the black cock shooting its wad of creamy sperm into her mouth, the cheating wife letting it coat her tongue, exciting her palate before swallowing every drop.

They took a break to recover, three naked and damp bodies intertwined on the bed, Ashley lying between the brothers. Another joint was lit up and this time Ashley partook of it without dissent, letting the herb do its job, relaxing and calming her.

While Zayn drew hard on the butt end of the joint, Ashley began toying with Xavier's cock, her fingers teasing at it, feeling it twitch in response.

"You're all kinds of horny ain't ya?" Xavier said, playing in turn with one of Ashley's swollen nipples.

"Just looking to end the year with a bang I guess," Ashley joked.

"Shit, that's easy," he answered. "Zayn, let's double barrel her, you down for that?"

Coughing on the dregs of the joint his brother nodded. Zayn disposed of what was left of the joint before flopping on his back on the bed, he stroked his cock, Ashley feeling his eyes on her as he did so. The she was scrambling onto all fours and scooting over to climb onto his lap once again. She sank onto his cock, feeling it stiffening and swelling inside her as it became fully erect inside her sweet snug snatch. She was leaning over him, her soft tits pressing against his hard chest, the silver locket hanging from her neck resting on his flesh as well.

She began to slowly hump on his cock, a slow fuck that suited the relaxed state of mind she was in courtesy of the joint. The music from the house party still throbbed through the bedroom but the sweeter sound came from the noise of her bare flesh meeting his as she rode him.

Xavi climbed up behind her, his big hands squeezing her firm rounded ass, deliciously kneading her body as if it were the softest of bread doughs being handled by a master baker. Ashley loved this, after the loneliness of the last couple of weeks since Colin had left the house, being the center of attention for these two young attractive men was a welcome break.

Her calm mood was put to the test when she felt Xavi investigate her sphincter, a wetted finger pushing gently against it.

"No, nooooo, not there," Ashley said softly and to her relief Xavi took his ginger away. She felt him get off the bed, hearing the creak of a door, the one leading to the ensuite bathroom she presumed.

About a minute later Xavi climbed back onto the bed. Ashley was so engrossed in Zayn's cock filling her pussy that she didn't really pay any attention to his older brother. She heard a click and a wet squidgy noise but Ashley paid no real heed to it. Then she felt Xavi's hands on her back.

He had covered them in baby oil? No, it was some sort of massage oil, mildly scented. He rubbed the oil, warmed in his hands, down her spine, working it into the small of her back. Ashley didn't cease her humping motion, craving Zayn's cock in her but Xavi's strong hands, working the oil into her skin was a definite distraction.

Xavi moved to her ass, oil smeared and massaged into each firm buttock. Had Ashley not been close to yet another orgasm from her stately riding of Zayn's black cock, she might have been more suspicious of Xavi's intentions. Instead, when an oiled finger finally returned to press against her sphincter, Colin's wife was on the brink of climaxing hard.

"Oh yes, Zayn, Zayn, yes, yes, yes," she moaned. Then Xavi's finger pressed hard, penetrating her ass.

"Uhhhhhhh, shit, cumming!" Ashley bucked on cock and finger, forcing both further inside her.

Xavier didn't waste time, slithering her ass with more oil, his cock as well so that its long black shaft gleamed. He pulled his finger out, as one knuckle and then another pulled free, Ashley twitched on Zayn's big black cock, still probing her pussy.

The eldest of the two brothers then lined up to replace his finger with his cock instead. Ashley knew it was coming, she was tensing with apprehension but she wasn't going to refuse either of these young men whatever they desired, she was too far gone for that.

There was a world of difference between a man's finger and his cock, especially when it came to anal sex. Ashley was reminded of her Catholic upbringing as she felt the head of the black cock begin to push against her back passage. 'Easier to pass a camel through the eye of a needle...' the gospel quote went through her mind.

The young man seeking entry into a different form of heaven pushed hard and Ashley felt her sphincter give way under the continued force, a cock, a big black cock, opening her ass up.

"Oh Jesus!" Ashley sobbed, close to tears with the discomfort and the stress from her trepidation. She ceased all movement, her face pushed down into the crook of Zayn's neck, waiting for her body to stop freaking out from having two holes violated. Young they might have been, but Xavier and Zayn were experienced enough to know that patience now would pay off in the long run. So, they remained still as well, making soothing noises as Ashley began, slowly, to relax.

Ashley breathed. In through her nose for a count of three. Out through her mouth for a count of six. During Covid and the drop in her spirits that accompanied it, she had dabbled with some mindfulness literature, distressing techniques and the like. Most of it she had forgotten but the breathing exercise had stuck and she used it now, calming her mind, her body following.

Xavi took the lead. Not because he was older than his brother but because he had the hardest part, his cock required to open up virgin territory.

He rocked his hips ever so slightly, almost imperceptibly, but to Ashley it seemed much more significant in movement than it actually was. His cock had felt big in her pussy, in her ass it felt huge. Still, it moved, shifting forward, going where nothing had been before. Another rocking of his hips, another shift inwards and upwards. In her ass it felt like he'd put an actual foot, boot and all, inside her. The reality was barely two inches had managed to fit inside.

Another movement, then another, another, another... Ashley was focusing on her breathing, trying not to think about her tiny sphincter distended about his thick black cock.

Then Zayn moved beneath her, pushing his hips down, pulling inches of cock out of her pussy, holding in place. Xavi pulled back, the four inches he had fit in her ass becoming just two, Zayn immediately following up with a thrust back into her pussy. Xavi then thrust into her ass, his first proper stab of black meat into her butt. Zayn followed up by withdrawing again.

She wasn't the first to be sandwiched between them, that was clear. They had a system which had been put into operation without discussion and that only happened with practice.