Happy? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

November 5th, Guy Fawkes night. They went out together to watch the bonfires and fireworks. It was the first 'couple' thing they'd done since going out to the nightclub with their friends and standing there in the cold night air, holding hands. Ashley felt a flicker of hope that things might get better. Her aching need for sex had gone. Adoa, brute that he was, had pummeled her pussy, wringing it dry of all needs. Jerome had finally taken the hint and stopped texting so that reminder was gone as well. Colin had hugged her, kissing her cold reddened cheek and Ashley had snuggled into him, full of optimism for a change.

Around the second week of November, Ashley tried to have sex again with Colin. He pleaded tiredness and rolled over, switching off the light. It had been a busy week for him in work so Ashley opted to believe him, it was less stressful to do that.

The third weekend in November, she tried again. This time Colin hadn't begged off and they had made love for the first time since the summer it seemed. Ashley was attentive, loving and gentle. Stroking, kissing, murmuring soft words of endearment as Colin had lain on top of her, slowly moving in and out.

Ashley stroked his face, kissing him as he did so, adding little yelps and gasps at the right moment, more for effect than out of pleasure. Something seemed off to her however. At first, she thought it might be that she felt he wasn't as big because of Jerome and Adoa's size but no, her body had tightened up after them, his cock should have felt the same as always. Then it hit her that Colin wasn't fully hard, he was fucking her but, in a sense, he was going through the motions, faking his body's enthusiasm as Ashley had faked her cries of pleasure. He came eventually, a hefty deposit of his cum inside her. However, he softened almost immediately and was asleep soon after. Before she had strayed, they would lie in one another's arms after sex. Ashley wondered if she had lost him for good.

A few days after the lukewarm sex, the need had reappeared. She tried to deny it but it was no use, Ashley found herself slipping backwards, thinking about sex, fucking, black cocks, rough handling... it all played out in her mind over and over, a looped track of the greatest hits of Jerome and Adoa, each repetition just increasing the frustration and need inside of her.

She tried cold showers, punishing exercises in the back garden, masturbating in the shower. Nothing worked. Her mind wouldn't listen to reason and her body felt like it was under the control of someone else.

Ashley couldn't cheat again. She'd been miserable and devastated after Jerome's betrayal. The sex with Adoa had left her feeling ashamed and depressed. Cheating wasn't the answer, sex with her husband wasn't a cure. Ashley felt like she was in a paradoxical situation. She needed sex to feel better but the sexual options available would only make her feel worse. A number of sleepless nights followed as she wrestled with the dilemma.

"Can we talk?" Ashley was sitting in the living room with Colin, he was watching TV, she had a book in her hand.

"Sure," he replied, using the remote to mute the History Channel documentary he'd only been half interested in. Ashley set the book aside and clasped her hands together in her lap to negate the tremble she thought he'd notice otherwise.

"It's about, it's about our sex life," she started off nervously. He shifted uncomfortably in his chair but didn't respond apart from that.

"Look, I can tell. It's not the same between us, not right now anyway. I don't think you really enjoyed being with me the other week, it felt like you were there physically but emotionally you wanted to be anywhere else." Colin didn't respond which was an admission in itself, Ashley feeling hurt that she'd been right about how her husband felt about making love to her.

"The problem is, I've got needs. I had them before, had them since our sex life tanked during Covid and I've still got them. I'm not exaggerating and please don't think I would say this next thing lightly, but it's actually affecting my mental health now. I feel depressed, sad... and it gets worse the longer it goes on."

"I didn't realize," Colin said softly.

"How could you, I never told you. That's on me," Ashley answered.

"I'm still sorry," Colin said and he looked it too. Ashley swallowed, she'd come this far, time to lay it all out on the table.

"After I... after we spoke when I, when I cheated on you," a flicker of pain passed across Colin's face but Ashley kept going. "You said something to me. You said that my not coming to you first hurt you."

"That's true," Colin said.

"Then this is me coming to you," Ashley responded and she saw his face tighten with emotion.

"Are you telling me you want to cheat on me again?"

"No, no Colin. That's the point. I don't want to cheat on you."

"Then what are you saying?" Colin looked confused, upset and confused.

"I'm saying that I want you to know, to be aware of what I'm doing, I don't want to hide something from you again," Ashley explained. 'Except for getting fingered in a nightclub and fucked senseless by a client' she thought to herself.

"So... what then?"

"I want, want is wrong. I need something and if we can't have it together, then I need to get it from someone else." Ashley watched her husband's face as she talked, hurrying to explain before hurt set it. "It's not unusual, a lot of couples' experiment, adding another partner to the mix. You told me yourself that a couple of the lawyers at your firm were swingers, that it was common knowledge at least among senior partners in the firm." He nodded, in agreement to her proposal or her example she couldn't tell.

"I want you involved. Knowing what's going on. If you want to be part of it, to whatever degree you feel you can be, that's for the better. Mostly I don't want to lie to you," Ashley paused, waiting to see how he'd react. 'I don't want to lie to you... any more than I already have' she thought, watching as he shifted once more, preparing to speak.

"Is it the same guy as before, is that who you want?"

"No Colin, it's not about any particular man. You, you're the only man I love. I promise you."

He fiddled with the remote control, thinking. Ashley thought he was going to say no. She wasn't sure what she would do then. Cheat? Leave him? Both seemed unthinkable options but the need, the fucking need just wouldn't ease up.

"I've conditions," Colin said and Ashley's heart leapt.

"First, this is a secret. No telling friends or whatever. It's private."

"Yes of course."

"Second, it happens here. This already feels seedy enough as an idea, no need to make it any worse by going to some cheap hotel room." Ashley nodded, Jerome fucking her hard on a hotel bed leaping into her mind.

"Third, guy wears protection."

"Absolutely."

"Okay then."

"That's a, yes?" Ashley tried to keep the joy from her voice.

"A tentative yes. I want to sleep on it but yeah... provisionally... yeah."

She played it cool, picking her book back up, smiling at him before lifting it back before her eyes.

<0>

A week later, a Saturday evening. Ashley left the house, leaving Colin under the impression she was off Christmas shopping. He settled in to watch football and unwind.

Ashley hadn't brought up the plan again, afraid that he'd have second thoughts. Colin didn't know it yet but she would bring someone home that evening, if she could find someone of course.

A little after five in the evening, she rang Colin, he took a minute to answer and Ashley could picture him half asleep on the couch after a few beers while watching the match.

"Hey sweetie," she said as he answered.

"Hello love, everything okay? Get what you wanted?"

"Yes, I uhm, I did. Look, I'll be home in a while and uhm, I'm bringing someone with me like we talked about."

"Bringing someone home... wait, what? Now? Today? Did we, did we agree on that?"

"You said yes," Ashley said, crossing the fingers on her free hand, whispering a prayer as she waited, the silence drawing out, longer and longer.

"I... I don't want to be involved," Colin said. "Bring him home if that's what you say you need but I'm... I'm not going to be involved... in... it. I'm not going out either though. This is my house, I'm staying here. I'll be here in case... in case things go wrong."

"Whatever you want, no pressure... I love you," Ashley said.

"I... I love you too," he answered before ringing off.

An hour later and Ashley was turning her key in the front door. The sound of it drew Colin into the hallway, he stood awkwardly in the doorway to the living room, a can of beer in one hand, his other hand clenched into a fist.

Ashley stepped in, offering him a weak, nervous smile.

"Hey love, umm this is Zayn." Zayn then stepped through the door. Whatever Colin had been expecting, this wasn't it. A part of him had hoped Ashley would bring home someone who resembled Colin when they'd first met, late twenties in age, professional, discreet. Another part thought she might arrive with an older man, maybe someone experienced who might help guide her, settle her. The reality was something he'd never have thought of.

Zayn was eighteen, meaning he was eleven years younger than Ashley, seventeen years younger than Colin. He was black, tall, thin. He had that whipcord leanness like cyclists possessed, the clothes he wore, baggy on his frame. The hoodie, oversized t-shirt and shapeless combat trousers made Colin think of those Gen Z youths, hanging around, shiftless, lacking direction, ambition, basic grammar...

"Sup," Zayn jerked his chin towards Colin who seethed inwardly.

"Ah man, can I get one of dose? My throat's parched man" Zayn reached towards the beer Colin held in his hand. Colin pulled it out of reach, "No, you can't," he said flatly.

"Aight, no needs to be salty," Zayn stepped back, his hand going around Ashley's waist, Ashley looking embarrassed at the contact but not shrugging him off either.

"Colin, I ate already, so we're... we're just going to go upstairs, okay?"

"No cap man, your lady is fuckin' beautiful," Zayn said, "So likes, is you coming up an all too?"

"No, no I'm not," Colin said, his bitter tone lost on Zayn's oblivious nature.

Zayn began steering Ashley up the stairs as Colin watched from the hall, the fist he had made, clenching and unclenching as he watched the black teen walk upstairs with his arm around his wife.

"Case you sufferin' from FOMO, we'll leave the door opens, you can come join anytime bruv," Zayn called down from the landing. A few seconds later and Colin could hear the sound of the bedroom door opening, Zayn's voice loudly excited by the size of the bed.

<0>

Colin remained standing in the hall. It wasn't that he was torn by any indecision as to whether he should follow or not. There was no fucking chance in his mind that he was going to get involved in this. Getting involved was tantamount to giving this... mistake... his blessing and right now if he could turn back time to when Ashley floated this idea, he would have shut it down. Hard. He could hear the low murmur of their voices, an occasional giggling laugh from Ashley. Ashley didn't giggle, never. Was that a sign she wasn't comfortable with what was happening? Then another murmur from Zayn and Ashley laughing naturally in response. No, she sounded comfortable enough.

Why hadn't he suggested counselling for them? Agreed to something new like toys or watching porn together? This was akin to using a nuclear weapon to stop a fist fight. He had agreed to let another man fuck his wife. More, he had insisted it happen in the bed he shared with her. His hand suddenly felt wet and Colin looked down to find he had crushed the can of beer in his hand, Amber liquid sloshing out over his fingers to drip onto his hardwood floors.

Cursing under his breath he dumped the beer. Then he was on his hands and knees, using paper towels to clean up the mess, which was when he distinctly heard the creak of their bed settling beneath the weight of a body. A second creak. Two people on the bed. More murmuring and a soft groan in his wife's voice. Colin gathered up the used paper towels and retreated from the hallway, the cleaning only half done.

First, he dumped the towels then he washed his hands, scrubbing at them for far longer than was required, glad that the noise of the water gushing from the tap masked any sounds from upstairs. He made his way into the living room via the kitchen, opening up the small drinks cabinet and fishing out a bottle of vodka. He cast about for a glass when a sound came from the room above him. The squeak of springs relaxing. Someone getting off the bed? Perhaps it was over. He calculated quickly, about five minutes had passed since he heard them get on the bed. Yeah, probably over.

Eeeh-heeehh

The sound that could only be one of two things. His grandmother's knees as she rose stiffly out of a chair or the peculiar squeak sound when bed springs are compressed and relaxed. Like during sex.

Eeeh-heeehh... Eeeh-heeehh... Eeeh-heeehh

Sex. Ashley was having sex with that black teenager.

Eeeh-heeehh, Eeeh-heeehh, Eeeh-heeehh

Faster now.

Eh-heh, Eh-heh, Eh-heh, Eh-heh, Eh-heh

They weren't having sex. He was fucking her. Hard, fast.

Colin lifted the bottle to his mouth and took a deep swig of neat vodka. Then another. A third one and the noise of the bloody bed just kept coming through from above. He began pacing back and forth in the room, drinking still but now with smaller sips, the vodka catching him in the back of his throat.

Eh-heh, Eh-heh, Eh-heh, Eh-heh, Eh-heh

Soft moans now drifting to his ears. He more he tried not to focus on the sounds the more distinct they became. He sipped from the bottle, pacing back and forth.

Eh-heh, Eh-heh, Eh-heh, Eh-heh, Eh-heh

A louder moan from Ashley, Zayn's voice saying something he couldn't catch. Another sip, he completed yet another circuit of the room.

Eh-heh, Eh-heh, Eh-heh, Eh-heh, Eh-heh

Colin stopped abruptly, realizing that his fast pace, his footsteps, had fallen into sync with the pounding on the bed upstairs, keeping time with the sound of thrusts from a strangers cock into Ashley. His wife.

He looked at the vodka bottle in his hand, it clearly wasn't working, at least not as intended. He felt drunk but he didn't feel any better about what was happening. Colin went to set it aside. Hesitated, took a final sip and then locked it away in the drink's cabinet. At least he had control over one thing even if it was just how much he was drinking.

Eh-heh, Eh-heh, Eh-heh, Eh-heh, Eh-heh

Who the fuck was this kid. The fucking energizer bunny? The advert slogan for the battery popped into his head, 'keeps going and going...'

Two weeks before Christmas and this was happening.

'And what would you like for Christmas young man?'

'Oh Santa, can I have a time machine so I could go back and never agree to this...'

Colin shook his head. He was drunker than he thought. Still, he did wish he could change his rash decision.

Eh-heh, Eh-heh, Eh-heh, Eh-heh, Eh-heh

A much more powerful moan, Colin caught himself trying to hear what Zayn was saying but the fucker was speaking nonsense, did he say 'bitch be bussin'? What the fuck did that mean? Why the fuck did he even care what the prick was saying, it was what he was doing that was the problem.

Eh-heh, Eh-heh, Eh-heh, Eh-heh, Eh-heh

Fuck, how long was it now? Ten minutes? Fifteen? It was getting half the story that was driving him crazy, sound and no picture. Colin's mind filling in the gaps in torturous detail. Ashley's husband found himself drifting into the hallway.

It stopped. The noise stopped. The bed, which he was burning in the morning, had stopped squeaking. Finally.

He had to know, he had to see for himself or he was going to go out of his mind. That first step onto the stairs was hard. The next even harder. By the time he had climbed to the landing he felt like he had scaled a mountain, emotionally wrung out from the effort. He had kept his eyes down, watching his feet, fearful of what even a peripheral glance would reveal. Now though he gathered his nerve, preparing to walk the last four paces so he would be standing in the open doorway of his bedroom.

Ashley's moans and Zayn's grunts of effort started up once again before his first step could be taken and Colin clutched the banister rail that lined the landing.

'Jesus Christ' he thought, 'I can't do this'. But he had to, he couldn't live with half the story. He walked on, turning to look at the bed in the center of the room.

Ashley was on the bed, face down, ass up. Her hands were clutching at the edge of one side of the bed, arms outstretched. Her face pressed against the bed covers, teeth clamped onto the duvet, biting down as she moaned like a person in pain. Her feet were towards the other side, toes over the edge. Colin's brain registered how good she looked. It was as if he hadn't properly noticed before, hadn't taken the time to appreciate how gorgeous his wife was, her body almost sculpted from her workouts, all muscle and soft, soft white flesh.

Zayn was behind her, feeding a very large black cock into Ashley's whimpering body in steady thrusts. Colin's mind soaked in the details of what he was seeing, snap shots of memories that would last a lifetime.

This kid was ripped. Colin hadn't been able to tell when he'd met him downstairs and the oversized clothing hadn't helped but the black teen was taut... toned... wiry... fucker looked like he must live in the gym. Probably explained his stamina as well, he was moving back and forth in a steady but fast pace that Colin could only envy but not match. Then the cheeky fucker turned his head to regard Colin, smiling and winking like this was all just a normal everyday thing.

"Bruv! You changed your mind?" Colin didn't respond, instead he looked at Ashley's face as she turned her face to him. Was that guilt in her eye? He couldn't tell, she turned her face away so quickly.

"Nah nah nah. That don't work girl. Can't go disrespecting your man like that. You gots to look at him, yeah," Zayn said, his hands that were cupping her hips seemed to squeeze tighter for a second. Ashley gasped sharply, Zayn stepped up the speed of his thrusts ever so slightly and she turned her head towards her husband again.

There was something in her eyes, some emotion but Colin couldn't quite put his finger on what it was. Her face was flushed, her mouth open, little whimpering 'nya' sounds beginning to be vocalized, almost as if Ashley were trying to stifle anything more.

"Joining us bruv?" Another grin and a wink from Zayn. Colin wanted to smash the smugness from his face but he couldn't blame Zayn, this was on him, it was Colin who had agreed to this. So, he didn't swing at the kid and he didn't respond to his question either.

"You sure bruv? Your lady, I mean... fuck!" Zayn stopped moving inside Ashley, he actually pulled out to turn towards Colin, still talking as he did so, Ashley sighing as the black cock popped free. "She so fine man, can barely keeps up with her. Know why you needin' back up. I got rizz but this snacc, this a two-man job."

Colin still thought the kid was talking gibberish, though he was finding it hard to focus, now that the condom clad black cock was bobbing free. It was bigger than his own, not that Colin felt in anyway insecure about the size of his own penis. He did feel a bit diffident about his personal stamina however, considering that he'd just witnessed Zayn 'the Energizer bunny' in action.