Happy? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In, out, in out. Ass, pussy, ass, pussy.

Ashley now focusing on the alternating thrusts, her breathing technique forgotten.

In, out, in, out. Ass, pussy, ass, pussy.

Faster, faster. Their movements increasing in fluidity as her front and back entrances decreased in resistance. Ashley orgasmed suddenly, her beautiful body wedged between her black lovers, trembling in release, pink engorged nipples grazing against dark skin as her large breasts shifted, moving about in time to the ever-quickening thrusts.

"It's too much," she moaned deliriously.

"Can't get too much of a good thing," Xavi chortled from behind her.

Zayn seized her head between his hands, holding it tight so she was looking into his dark eyes.

"Want to see you looking at me when I cum inside you," he gasped, Ashley could feel the tension in his body as he neared release. She kept her eyes locked on his as the curved cock within her began to pulse his load inside her pussy for the second time that night. Ashley whimpered at the erotogenic sensation, wanting to just close her eyes to let her other senses drink in the moment but she followed his lead, seeing the satisfaction in his eyes that was as much to do with a married woman a decade older than him obeying him as it was about him finishing inside her.

Xavi was a lot further behind his brother, his cock still slamming against her tortured, oiled up ass as he fucked her. The wet sound of his body slapping her slippery flesh was louder than the squelching sound of Zayn's cock still shifting in her seeded pussy. Louder still was Ashley's choking sighs and erratic breathing as she let herself go, logic thrown aside, instinct ruling her completely.

The music beneath them stopped suddenly and Ashley realized how loud she was actually being. Had she cared, she might have been embarrassed thinking some of the revelers at the party might have heard her squeaks, screams and moans. Luckily, she didn't care.

Ten.

The word was roared out but everyone in the house save the three of them.

Nine.

Ashley understood the reasoned why the music had stopped.

Eight.

New Years was seconds away. The party pausing to count it down.

Seven.

She should have been home with her husband.

Six.

In her twenty-nine years this was her first New Years Eve not spent with either family or Colin.

Five.

Xavi was fucking her faster, deeper.

Four.

No Colin, just two hung, horny black men.

Three.

The black cock in her ass was punishing her and her body was loving it.

Two.

Ashley realized that her first act of this New Year was going to be her orgasming from getting fucked in her ass by a black cock.

One.

"Happy New Year!" the crowd roared. Bells ringing out across London, every church steeple reverberating as the bronze bells clanged.

"I'm cumming again!" Ashley shrieked, ass shaking from Xavi's efforts.

"Sexy fucking slag," Xavier grunted, depositing his load in her ass, Ashley slumping onto Zayn, pussy and ass still stuffed and oozing sperm.

"Happy New Year," Ashley sobbed as the cock in her ass continued to pulse.

Epilogue

Ashley looked at the monitor of her computer scrolling through the documentation her solicitor had sent her.

Colin has pressed forward for a divorce. They had sat and talked, rather she had talked while he had sat grim faced before her. He hadn't been angry as such, just resolute in his determination to end their marriage despite her offers to seek counselling before any final decision was made. Eventually Ashley had agreed, knowing Colin well enough to see he wasn't going to change his mind.

He hadn't returned to their home either, leaving Ashley to live there alone. It had taken about a month but she had eventually noticed a cooling in her relationships with friends and family. Nobody actually came out and said it but somehow her cheating had become public knowledge, even to her own family back in Ireland.

Ashley knew Colin wouldn't have spoken of it. For one, he was a private person not given to washing his dirty laundry in public. Also, he was too decent a person to set Ashley up as the villain in their tragic drama. That meant that either someone in his work had let it slip or perhaps Ian and Carmel had. Ashley suspected it was Carmel and she regretted her part in saving Carmel from being caught that night at the club.

With such a frost ridden personal life, Ashley had decided to leave London behind. She finally got her wish to work as a translator, moving to France where her previous experience was put to good use, helping migrants seeking a move to the United Kingdom.

That's why she was sitting in her new office in Calais, France. Part of an EU initiative to work with the migrants camped there, seeking a way across the English Channel.

'I consider the settlement detailed above to be both fair and equitable. If you are happy to proceed, let me know and I shall' the last line of the email from her solicitor read.

Happy?

Was Ashley happy now? She'd been in love but those last few years when Colin had asked her and she'd responded with a yes had been a lie. In love but not happy.

Now she was soon to be divorced, her friends and family thought she was to blame and treated her as such. Worse, she had hurt a man she'd loved. Still loved for that matter.

No, she wasn't happy now.

There was a knock on her office door and two young men entered, handing her some paperwork.

They took a seat each in front of her desk as she scanned the documents, her eyes flitting towards them occasionally as she read. Brothers, they had fled Nigeria after their father's political interests had fallen foul of the government. Neither had yet to see twenty years, both of them powerful, fit looking men, the ebony skin of their arms in sharp contrast to the white Real Madrid soccer jerseys they wore.

Ashley barely restrained herself from staring at their crotches, shifting the paperwork about in her hands to hide the all too familiar tremble of excitement.

"Can you help us, Miss? One of the teens asked, he was the youngest at eighteen, his brother just nineteen.

"Yes," Ashley answered, looking at the young man directly. "I can help. I'll need to spend more time however, there are details I need, things you can provide me with." She let a shudder of anticipation run through her, the brothers exchanging confused looks as they saw her eyes grow unfocused for a moment. Ashley recovered herself, rising to show them out.

I've more appointments now but come back to this office after hours, we can get deeper into matters then." The men nodded happily, pleased with Ashley wanting to aid them, even going beyond her normal working hours. She closed the door behind them, leaning on it as she calculated the time left in her day before they'd return.

Happy? No, she wasn't happy but between the rewarding nature of her new job and the men, the black cocks, that her job brought her into contact with... she was no longer feeling unfulfilled professionally and personally.