Hard Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,222 Followers

"Ok then, are you ready to take assembly? The rest of the class have drafted your speech, I know you're really thick but try and stick to reading the card ok?" Leanne was shaking with rage and embarrassment as Becky lead her to the school hall where the entire school was gathered.

Miss Croft was shocked to see Leanne wearing only a towel but she knew that something like this would happen and nodded as she walked onto the stage.

"Ok boys and girls settle down. Now today we are going to have a special assembly with Miss King. She's going to talk to you all about anxiety so please pay attention as she cares deeply for this issue."

Leanne was in a daze as she walked on to the stage, she looked out and saw a sea of faces, they all began to murmur when they noticed she was wearing a towel and in the shock Leanne almost dropped it but was able to compose herself. She took out the cards Becky had given her to read out and began reading from them.

"I asked Miss Croft if I could take this assembly as social anxiety is an issue close to my heart. I understand that being your age is a scary world full of your greatest fears and I have been doing my bit to make myself as uncomfortable as possible in order to understand what you are going through. You may remember the school uniform I wore to the canteen yesterday. It was then I realised that you are all under such stress to achieve certain results, behave in a certain way, and even look a certain way. All I want for the students of this school is to let go of your worries, but you can't just let them go, so today I'm going to take all your fears and anxieties from you, I will live with their burden so you can be free to enjoy the best years of your lives."

Deep down Leanne always knew what was coming, however it didn't stop her heart skipping a beat when she read what was written on the next card in red pen.

"*Drop your towel and then continue with the speech. Do not attempt to cover yourself.*"

She gazed at the enraptured faces of her audience, terrified and what was about to happen. The whole school was about to see her completely naked. Her hands trembled as she reached for where the towel was tucked into itself and untucked it. She gave a quick glance to the headmistress who gave her a reassuring thumbs up before letting go and allowing the towel to drop to the floor.

The audience of teenagers gasped and whooped at the sight of Miss King completely naked. Leanne felt a shiver travel up her body and her breasts rose and fell with her breathing. Miss Croft called on the students to settle down and the gestured to Leanne to continue the assembly.

"On the stairway up to the stairs there is a box full of permanent markers in different colours. I want every student here to come write their greatest anxiety on me and I will bear their burden rather than you." Leanne stammered out, unable to believe the humiliations these monsters had devised for her.

Becky had already been waiting at the corner of the stage and made sure she was the first person on stage with a red marker. She leaned over her naked teacher and in big letters across her forehead she wrote.

"STUPID"

She stepped back and admired her work with a grin before turning to the queue of students at the side of the stage and whispering out of the side of her mouth.

"Don't forget to smile, moron. You're doing this for them."

...

By the end of the assembly, Leanne's naked body was covered with every horrible slur that an assembly full of school children could think of, they had found thousands of ways to call her fat, ugly and stupid, while Leanne had felt every pen stroke across her bare skin. She was in such a daze she could barely bring herself to walk off the stage as the teenagers filed out to go to class. Miss Croft was clapping with tears in her eyes, and Becky had also stayed behind to make sure everything went to plan.

"I can honestly say you are the bravest teacher it has ever been my pleasure to work with." beamed Miss Croft.

"I know, isn't Miss King the best, you have done more than enough you don't have to go through with the rest of your idea." smirked Becky. The headmistress rose to the expertly placed bait and Leanne felt dread deep down in her stomach.

"Rest of your idea?" Enquired Miss Croft.

"Well we care for Miss King dearly, so when she said that she wanted to do this assembly, the whole class supported her, but when she said she wanted to spend the rest of the school day naked and covered in the schools anxieties we thought it was going to far." Becky explained.

"Is this true?" the headmistress asked, staring at Leanne like she was a rock star. Leanne knew that she had to play along with Becky's evil machinations or she would be on toilet cleaning duty for Sally before the week was done.

"Anxieties don't end at the end of assembly, they travel with us wherever we go." Leanne stuttered out.

"You're right, Becky I know you care for your teacher but I'm going to side with her on this one. Please feel free to spend the whole day like this. It is so great to see a teacher willing to do anything for body positivity, mindfulness and..." Miss Croft trailed off into thought, then snapped upright with another idea. "Wait there Miss King, I've had an idea, we can make this an anti-bullying initiative as well." without any further explanation Miss Croft ran off while Leanne worried about what more the day has in store for her.

...

Leanne had just gotten back to the classroom when she heard the chime that heralded a loudspeaker announcement across the school.

"Hello everyone, this is Miss Croft the headmistress. I'm sure you all have this morning's assembly fresh in your mind. But Miss King and I agree that anxiety doesn't end with one assembly, so Miss King will be carrying around your anxieties all day. As well as this Miss King also wants to send a strong message about the effects bullying has on someone's anxiety levels. So for the rest of the day any student who wants to bully Miss King will not receive any punishment. Please subject her to the worst torments you can think of because she is strong and she can take your burdens for you." announced the headmistress, voice cracking at the nobility of Miss King's sacrifice.

All colour drained from Leanne's body, she turned to Becky who was literally rolling on the floor laughing. Leanne staggered back to her chair, her mind racing at what the school was going to subject her to, however before she could get there her hair was grabbed from behind and she was pulled out to the front of the class.

"Hear that everyone, for the rest of the day we can do whatever we want to this bitch." Announced Becky. Leanne looked at her feet and dreaded her immediate future.

...

As the final school bell rang, Leanne was curled up in a ball in the corner of the classroom. The day had been the worst of her life.

To start with Becky had forced her to dance while the class spanked and slapped her. Then at lunch time she was once again forced to eat from the canteen. As she walked through the corridors she had her nipples pinched, her bottom spanked and she was spat on by several students all while they jeered and insulted her. Today's lunch was a fish soup which was immediately tipped over Leanne's head when she sat down to eat, even worse was then the students forced her to lick the soup off the floor in front of everyone, including the teachers. Once she was finished with that a crowd of boys picked her up and threw her in the canteen bin where all the leftover food was thrown away, she was then held down so anyone throwing away their food would scrape it straight onto her naked body.

Miss Croft had watched all this with a mix of admiration and horror. Every ounce of her being wanted to go and help Miss King but she knew that she had to support the message Miss King was sending through this day of torment. As leftover food slid off her naked body Miss Croft decided to intervene, however on her way over she was intercepted by Becky.

"Miss Croft, I have a problem." Becky interjected.

"What is it young lady?" Asked the headmistress.

"The whole point of Miss King's sacrifice is to break down the barriers between students and teachers. But even though I feel a kinship with her and her struggles, my friends and I couldn't help but notice that Miss King is only being bullied by students. Is it true that you only get bullied at school?"

"No!" Replied the headmistress, "you can experience bullies in all walks of life and you have to rise above it with the strength Miss King is demonstrating. Thank you for pointing this out Becky, I will ask the staff to join in with bullying Miss King... no, I will lead by example."

With newfound determination the headmistress strode over to the bin Leanne was in. At first Leanne thought her saviour had arrived, but was even more shocked when she saw that all kindness had drained from her face, and with a voice full of scorn the headmistress said, "Yuck, look at this disgusting piece of filth." Before spitting in her face. "Us teachers should keep this school clean, come on then!"

Miss Croft grabbed Leanne by the hair and dragged her out of the canteen. She pulled her through the corridors before leaving out the front door. In front to the school, the headmistress tied Leanne to the school flagpole and left her there while she walked round the side.

Leanne stayed in a state of horror as she stood naked, covered in filth and tied to a flag pole facing out of the school front garden. A circle of students and teachers were laughing and jeering while the occasional car drove down the road and slowed down to stare at the sight in front of them.

Miss Croft returned carrying a hose and proceeded to spray Leanne with cold water up and down her body, this washed off the filth from the bin, however the insults written in permanent marker remained. When she was done, Leanne stood shivering with cold and fear, Miss Croft sauntered over and yelled, "There we go everyone, this filthy sow has been hosed down. Let's get her back in time for class."

Miss Croft detached Leanne from the flagpole but kept her hands tied behind her back so she could be pulled through the school by her nipples and deposited her at Becky's feet in the classroom.

...

Once the day was over Becky walked up to Leanne and leaned over her.

"I think you enjoy this." She announced. Leanne looked up and gritted her teeth.

"I really need this job, once I have it this all stops." Leanne spat, the words leaving her mouth like venom.

"Nobody needs a job this badly." Becky said inquisitively. At this Leanne saw red, the day had worn her down and she was now unable to control herself and snapped at Becky. She explained in full detail how she got in this position and the amount of money she owed to Sally Smooth. Once she had finished her whole story, Becky sat back, wide-eyed and shocked. She asked Leanne to wait in class for a few minutes while she took care of something.

Leanne sat in the classroom shivering for 20 minutes before Becky returned. Behind Becky was Sally Smooth, whose mouth contorted into a wicked grin on seeing the state Leanne was in.

"Miss King, this is my mother, mum this is the teacher I was telling you about." Becky introduced with a smile.

"Wow Leanne imagine bumping into you like this. I've got to say Becky I am very proud of you, you really are taking after your mother." Leanne began to cry. "Oh dear don't you worry Leanne. You see I think what we have here is a learning opportunity, you're all about teaching right. Becky, I am transferring Leanne's debt over to you, you will now decide how she repays it, and what happens if she misses a payment." Becky was smiling from ear to hear, she leant over the broken Leanne and chirped.

"Don't worry, stupid little girl, this is good news. Firstly you are guaranteed to get this job, and secondly, you are going to be the most progressive teacher Miss Croft has ever worked with."

Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,222 Followers
12