Hardcore (1st Time) Sex with Date

Story Info
A very unexpected first sexual experience with a date.
1k words
3.08
19.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few years ago I was dating this very pleasant and gentle guy. He often told me I was a girl with great personality. We were dating for 2 weeks and we decided to have sex for the first time.

I went to his place. He let's me in (nice place - very clean and cozy), leads me straight to the bedroom, where there is a pair of condoms, a small bottle of lube and a plastic shower cap laying ready for me on his bed.

I'm wondering what the plastic cap is for, but don't make much of it.

We get undressed, he tells me to put on the shower cap, take off my socks and to lay on the bed for him so he can quickly smell my feet before we start. I've always had a bit of a submissive side to me and I don't know how, but I felt I could trust him and I just went along with everything and I did as he said. He sat down at the end of the bed and smelled both my feet, while at it he complimented me for having "beautiful big feet" (size 10.5). This was the first time I got them smelled.

Once he stood up I saw his big hard cock. He was gently stroking it with his right hand.

He led me to the bathroom, there he told me that I was going to be mouthfucked, I have to admit that I got a bit nervous due to his size, he got rock hard while smelling my feet, I thought I was gonna puke all over his cock. I went on my knees, facing his cock, he grabbed me by my plastic cap with one hand, rubbed his cock on my face and explained to me that the cap was to keep cum from going into my hair at the end.

He told me to open my mouth, waisted no time, shoved it in very deep and started thrusting it hard and fast, it made me gag. By reflex my hands would go up to his tigh to somehow try and aid me in my struggle, but he refused to let me use my hands, he would constantly push them away and say "no hands" as he thrusted himself in and out of my throat.

He was absolutely determined to make me gag on his cock as hard as possible. You could see he really got off on it.

His determination was palpable in the force with which both of his hand held my head still.

I got the mouthfuck of a life time! I had never gagged so hard on a cock ever before, there were quite a few moments where I was on the point of puking all over him, he had no mercy, luckily I didn't puke.

This went on for at least 30 minutes, my jaw was hurting from holding it open wide for so long, until out of nothing, he pulled his cock out of my throat and emptied his balls all over my face, a huge cumshot. There was cum everywhere! This happened so quickly and without warning that I wasn't even able to close my eyes on time.

I kept still and kneeled for a bit more so he could admire the gigantic load he had just given me while he probably gave a few last strokes to his cock. A few minutes passed, he helped me up and I was kind of expecting him to lead me to the sink (for me to clean up) as I couldn't see anything and my eyes where burning a little bit, but instead he took me to the bedroom, layed me on his bed and started licking my foot soles and sucking on my toes, his tongue would go up and down my soles while I felt his cum slowly drying on my face. While still going at it with my feet, he instructed me to start rubbing my pussy because he was going to make me cum while I wore his cum on my face.

My feet made him incredibly hard again, I was rubbing my pussy, he put on a condom, turned me around and took me really hard from behind, he really rammed his big cock into me, fast and deep, I had an incredible orgasm not even 5 minutes later. He then once more, led me to the bathroom, (I thought I was going to be facefucked again, but I was wrong), he kneeled me down and shot another, smaller, load of cum onto my face, the previous cumshot had mostly dried up by this point. This time he made me wait a few minutes for it and warned me by asking if I was ready.

I nodded "yes" with my head, he let out a loud moan and blasted his load into my face, most of it landed on my eyelids, I have the feeling he was aiming for my eyeballs both times.

He gently slapped me with his cock in my face a few times and asked me if I was okay, then helped me up and to the sink to wash all the cum off my face, the plastic shower cap was full of dried cum on it so it definitely served it's purpose of not getting cum in my hair, but on the other hand I wore it for like 1 hour and it made my head and hair all wet of transpiration, so I had to wash my hair right after anyway.

He was extremely dominant and rough, but still "gentle" if that makes any sense - I loved his way!

We had sex 2 more times and then we stopped seeing each other, as we developed no love feelings for each other.

We never talked much about the sex after the fact, I guess we both enjoyed it in our own way.

For me one question remained, one I never actually got to ask him. Why did he always take me to the bathroom for the facefucking?