Harem Ch. 07

Story Info
Jelena is back on the stage for more babies in her belly.
2.2k words
4.65
21.8k
11
1

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a while since I've posted an update on the Harem series. I look forward to hearing what you think, and if you have any ideas of where you would like the story to go please let me know :)

Jelena and Gill were hoisted off the stage by the bartenders, while the bouncers held the mob of horny men back, Gerig held up the rear, protecting his precious assets with the end of a broken bottle. They carried the girls down to their quarters and heaved them onto their respective beds. Gerig tucked Gill in, and then settled in on Jelena's bed, something he had never done before. Jelena had never seen this side of Gerig before, tears were running down his cheeks and his eyes were puffy. As he quietly wept, he caressed his hand over her mountainous belly and kneaded her tits like dough.

"now I'm down a wife," he said with a sob. "And I don't think I'll ever be able to replace her."

Jelena contemplated what she was about to say next, and then just said it, "Gerig, six of those babies are yours. It wasn't her fault that she was raped tonight. Perhaps allow her to birth those children, and start fresh with you."

Gerig thought silently over what she just said, and then nuzzled into her shoulder and fell asleep.

After a long sleep, Sani prepared an afternoon feast for the girls, and several masseuses were brought in to help stretch their skin. Gill looked over at Jelena while she ate her sugary butterball breakfast, "I'm looking forward to this birth today. I can't wait to give him sons! Did your last birth hurt much? Seems like an off a lot of babies to push out at once."

"No not at all," said Jelena through mouthfuls of pancakes. "I felt as enjoyable as taking a giant shit."

Both girls cackled with laughter and set back to their work of devouring a tableful of food.

"I'm just looking forward to being able to walk again," said Jelena. "eight babies are a little too much!"

"I have no idea how you're sitting upright with those tits girl"

Jelena looked down at her massive throbbingly tender breasts, each flopped over the sides of her endless belly. Even sitting, her legs were going numb with the weight of her girth, and she couldn't sit right up against the table, rather she had to sit sideways along it in order to shovel the needed calories into her mouth.

Suddenly Gill squeaked, and with a look of shock looked from her belly to the clock. "Christ, we've been sitting here for two hours," she said, wincing again from the pain. "I think they're coming!"

"Sani!!" Jelena cried. Sani rushed in, rushed out, and then rushed in a minute later with several bouncers from the club who hoisted up the girls and hauled them out. In the hallway Gill and Jelena were separated, Gill was escorted back to her room, and Jelena was brought to the elevators. Confused, Jelena looked back over her shoulder, watching Gill disappear into her room. The bouncers brought Jelena up to the main floor, through the lobby, and into the theatre. Jelena began to sweat, she began to feel the twinge of contractions beginning.

The music was blasting loudly for some young slut who was twirling on her pole in the middle of the stage, she had the cutest little bump, barely even noticeable. But as soon as Jelena had been hauled halfway down the floor, the music dropped to silence, and everyone turned to look at her behemoth giggling belly, flopping tits, and endless ass. The bouncers hoisted her with difficulty onto the stage and placed her onto the chaise lounge that had been brought in by another couple of bouncers.

Then Gerig came onto the stage, his dick sprung in his pants, and he was rubbing his hands together like he was about to sit down to a feast. "Gentlemen, after your overwhelming demand, and your overwhelming contributions, I have agreed to bring Jelena out again tonight for your entertainment."

Jelena's eye bulged with surprise, another fuck? There was no way her body could handle it. She felt another twinge in her abdomen, and she moaned.


"It's just about time to give birth, isn't it my love," he said, pacing around her lounge, running his hand along the top of her quaking belly. Jelena knew from last night that it was better to not struggle, she was going to get a dick one way or another, it was better to comply and try to enjoy it, but maybe she could get something out of this too.

"I can feel my contractions starting Gerig," she said with a seductive moan. "This belly is ripe for the pushing... but maybe I want to stay pregnant a little longer, baby I need your seed." Gerig's eyes opened wide, and he began unbuckling his pants and removing his underwear. "But first, I want something"

"GIVE HER WHAT SHE WANTS!" Yelled a guy from the crowd.

"What is it love?" Gerig said, pumping his dick with his fist, getting it ready to destroy her.

"I want, ooooooo" she said through another contraction. "I want to be head wife. And I want a 50% cut of my own profits."


"25%" he countered.

"50%" she said with a grimace as the contraction passed.

"Fine." He said. "Now, can we do this?"

"Give me your mic," she said. He unclipped it from his lapel and gave it to her.

"Gentlemen," she said seductively. "For $100,000 each, I'm welcoming you onto the stage to lay hands on my belly while it expands, and two lucky bastards can touch my breasts for $150k"

Men throughout the club swiped their cards at the transaction terminals at their tables, and rushed up to the stage, within a minute she was completely surrounded by 10 sweaty men with pulsing cocks under their strained trousers, rubbing and kneading her belly and breasts. Milk trickled from each teat, and the two lucky men who paid extra kneeled by her side, suckling it up and pumping her breasts for more... she was in ecstasy.

Gerig rubbed his cock up and down her expanding pussy like he was applying lipstick to her swollen lips, then he plunged headlong in. The force of his dick slamming into her rocked her back on the chaise, and combined with the luxuriating hands all over her belly and tits, Jelena was already reaching her peak within a few thrusts. The contractions had suddenly stopped, and all she was experiencing now was pure unbridled pleasure. Someone had found a bottle of baby oil, ripped off the cap, and dumped the whole contents on the top of her mountainous belly, allowing it to melt over her like a pat of hot butter. 20 separate hands massaged the oil into every crease and crevasse on her body, and Gerig continued to rail her. She was genuinely surprised, usually Gerig only lasted a minute or two, he was usually purely in it to plant his seed, but tonight he was really exploring the depths of his boundaries.

One of the men who was mid-belly on her couldn't resist any longer, and he dropped his pants and began to rapidly jerk off. Gerig made a motion to one of his bouncers, but Jelena cried out, "No! Let him enjoy himself... if he wants to pay another $15k." The man nodded to his waitress and she charged his table for the pleasure. Immediately the other 9 men, motioned similarly to their waitresses, and in rolled another $150k for Gerig and Jelena. The sounds of male pleasure around Jelena sent her straight to Nirvana, and she climaxed again and again as Gerig threw in his final thrusts... and then finished with an explosive ending before collapsing on her girth.

A few of the men slowed the pace of their own pumps, holding out for the real show. The room went completely quiet, and Jelena held her breath in anticipation.

30 seconds passed.

And then it began with a slow rumble from deep within her. Her nipples widened by an additional 2" in circumference, followed by a rush of new milk to her jugs that caused them to swell up like balloons being inflated, at this point they were about the size of globes. Her already absolutely massive belly began to shift up and down, up and down, and each time it went down it went back up higher than it had before, it was as if she was being pumped up slowly with air. It rose so high that from her back on the chaise lounge she could no longer see Gerig who was standing between her legs, and only the tops of the heads of the four guys lower down her belly. The men continued to pump their dicks, and one by one they bukkaked all over her swelling belly and tits. When her belly finally settled in it's final 10 baby load, the two tit guys hoisted her up into a sitting position to allow her to breathe. From leaning on the back of the chaise lounge, her overly pregnant belly stretched all the way to the end of the chair, spilling over on the sides and nearly reaching over the end of the long side. Her tits were flopped over either side of her fucking massive girth, absolutely dripping in oil, semen, and milk.

"Alright boys" said a voice from behind Jelena, she recognized it as Sani. "Time to go to work." Sani came on stage followed by several attendants wheeling in carts of food. Cakes, jellies, pudding, butter balls, syrup, pancakes.... It was endless. "I'm going to need all of your help to feed this mama and keep her belly soft and supple."

The men around Jelena's eyes lit up, and the massaging began again. Jelena leaned back on the chaise and the men who had been working her tits earlier began to force food into her mouth. Within 20mins Jelena was full, but only one cart had been emptied, and the food kept coming. Sani stopped the process and gave Jelena a full pint of creamer to drink, and then the cake and pudding was back down her gullet. Meanwhile the men below were stretching and massaging the tight skin around her bulging belly. Sani knelt between Jelena's legs and slowly inserted a tube into her asshole. She then flicked a switch, and a thick syrupy concoction began to fill her rectum. The pleasure was insane. She could feel herself filling up on both ends, and her stomach rising more and more. After another 10 minutes of filling Sani turned off the machine. Jelena's tight, perfectly round belly rose high above and around her, even from a sitting position she couldn't; see the men on the other side of her mass. Her skin was perfectly taught, shiny, and smooth... you could have bounced a penny off of it.

Sani removed the tube, which sent ripples of pleasure through Jelena, and the excess fluid that her body hadn't already absorbed came rushing out her ass. Jelena lay back in relief from the pressure with a sigh. Gerig came up behind her and stroked her hair, "You've amazed me every time my sweet. Let's get you some rest shall we?"

Several attendants gathered around Jelena on all sides and hoisted her onto a gurney and wheeled her backstage and underground to her suite. When they got to her room Jelena caught a glimpse of herself in her mirror and asked the attendants to bring her to it, since she couldn't in any way support her own weight. Her body astounded her. She looked to be well over 800lbs, her face was still slender, but that's where that ended. Her titties, no, jugs, rose up to the height of her chin, and also slumped over either side of her belly. Each one was painfully huge, heavy, and still glimmering with oil. Her nipples were gargantuanly huge. Her belly was almost indescribable. She could barely get her arms around the first third of it, her girth extended almost five feet in front of her, and drooped past her knees. And with a turn she saw her backside, an ass like two overinflated yoga balls, still perky, and screaming for a nice hard slap. She was transformed, and that was saying something since she was already unmentionably massive only an hour earlier.

The attendants heaved her onto her new California king bed, and left for the evening. Shortly afterward, Jill peeked around the corner.

"May I come in?" She said.

"Of course!" Replied Jelena eagerly, "I'm not sure what to do with myself now that I'm stuck here."

Jill walked through the door and her eyes bulged with disbelief, and her hand flew up to her mouth in shock. Jelena was taken aback too. Jill, who had been bursting with babies only an hour ago, was now perfectly flat and trim... although her tits were still large enough to make a porn star blush.

"What did he do to you darling??" She said quietly, running her hand from the bottom of Jelena's belly, up as high as she could reach, and then back down along the side.

"I asked for it," Jelena said with a smile. "I just couldn't help myself"

"Is he going to let you birth these babies tomorrow" Jelena said, still frightened by Jelena's sudden size."

"I hope not."