Harem Ch. 08

Story Info
Jelena bumps into Baby, and Baby meets the VIP Adam.
2.7k words
4.41
7.8k
6
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8

Jelena lay back in her bed, stroking the only part of her massive belly that she could reach, barely even able to flick her little outie belly button. The ten babies inside her squirmed and pushed for room in her round abdomen. She was absolutely miserable, her pussy was aching for a dick, and she couldn't even reach that far to satisfy herself. She was mad with desire, and even considered calling on a bouncer to come down and pleasure her, but she knew that Gerig would be furious if he found out.

Time ticked by, her sister wives came in now and again to check on her and feed her, but otherwise left her alone. After a few hours, Jelena had enough, and decided to go on a mission to find Gerig. She heaved herself to her side, her massive girth shifting like a liquid to the edge of the bed, allowing her to scoot her legs onto the floor. She steadied herself and miraculously stood up. Catching a glimpse of herself in the mirror she admired her gravid torpedo belly, hanging low between her legs, with her two round jugs resting on either side. In the closet she found some of her old performance wear and tried to fit into them. One of her tube shirt stretched to capacity over her tits, just barely covering her nipples and squeezing her two breasts together to create a cavern of cleavage. And her booty shorts basically fit as a string bikini once in flossed between her asscheeks ... and from the front it was barely noticeable that she was wearing them at all as her belly covered the entire front. She shrugged, good enough, and set off on her mission.

She slowly waddled across the wives shared apartment, getting stares from the others as she passed their rooms and made her way to the elevator. Once up on the main level, she walked along the hall to Gerig's office, but stopped first at a familiar door. She opened it slowly and peeked in. There was Baby, alone, and hooked up to a milk pumping machine. Both breasts gave off gush after gush of milk, quarts of it being stored in a large carboy jug on the floor. Her belly had shrunk back down, but her breasts were still absolutely massive. She turned her attention to Jelena and smirked.

"I guess you're happy with how this all turned out." She said balefully. "Poor Baby gets raped on stage, and now I'm going to spend my days as a milkmaid to your bastard sons."

"Well," said Jelena with a smirk. "My sons aren't bastards, I was bred and wed before they were born."

"True enough," Baby said, leaning back against her chair. "Gerig says that I can stay on site as a hotel whore. They've already loaded my specs into the system, so I'm ready to get out again as soon as I get called upon. Jessica's already got a roster of clients she's been fucking, I'm sure she's happy."

"I'm really sorry for what happened to you Baby," Jelena said sympathetically. Despite what a bitch Baby had been that day, she didn't deserved to be un-wifed and whored out.

"Thanks Jelena," Baby said. "You're not looking for Gerig are you?"

"Umm, yeah, I was."

"He's out for the day, attending to some business, he'll be back this evening, probably before your 24hrs is due to expire I'd imagine" Baby said, taking in Jelena's impressive girth.

Suddenly Baby's digital watch pinged. She looked at it inquisitively, and then began unlatching the breast pumps. "I got my first call, some VIP wants me."

Jelena raised her eyebrows with surprise, "Okay well, that was fast. I guess I should congratulate you?"

"Hah yeah sure," said baby, putting her bra back on. "Sure I'll take that."

Jelena turned around to go back to her room, and Baby looked herself over in the mirror. She was still absolutely gorgeous for an 18 year old. Her tits were massive melons, more than capable of sustaining her multiple babies plus more. They were still beautifully shaped, just disproportionally massive next to her thin waist which had miraculously reduced overnight after she gave birth. Baby got into a cute little school girl blouse that showed off her tits in their tight hot pink bra, and slipped on a tight little kilt. She then grabbed her purse, entered the main hotel area of the building, and took the elevator up to the penthouse.

She knocked quietly on the penthouse door, and within 10 seconds was greeted by a handsome young man in a robe. "I'm Adam," he said with a smirk. "Are you Baby?"

"Hah yeah sure," she said with a chuckle. "That's what Gerig used to call me, but my actual name is Fiona."

"Fiona, I like that, come in," he said, opening up the room to her.

The two sat and talked for over 20mins on his plush purple couch. She learned that he was Gerig's personal invite to Harem, and that he had been trying out a selection of women on the resort. He had finally decided after fucking many pregnant women, that he wanted to try his hand at knocking someone up, which is why he had picked Fiona. Fiona told him about her life, but opted not to mention that she had given birth only a couple days ago, and that she was the ex-wife of Adam's host.

"I have a proposition for you Adam," she said slyly, running her hands up his thigh, giving him and ample view of her massive tits. "I happen to be on good authority that I am extremely fertile. If you want to knock me up, if you want children, I can give that to you. But will come under a series of conditions." She knelt between his legs and began slowly unzipping his pants, slipping out his thick cock.

"Wow, umm, wow okay," he said, losing concentration as she slid his dick into her mouth. "What is it that you want?"

She gave him three hard sucks, and then popped his dick out of her mouth with an audible wet 'pop!'. "First, I want you to propose to me."

"PROPOSE?! Ha, bitch, I'm not proposing to some slut who can't even finish a blowjob."

"Propose to me now," she said, reaching into her purse and pulling out a pill. She put the pill on her tongue and swallowed. "And you'll experience the most unreal sex of your life."

Adam looked intrigued, he considered her proposition, and then smiled. "Sure Fiona, okay, will you marry me?"

"Yup," she said, and then plunged back down to sucking his cock. She bobbed her head back and forth furiously, bringing Adam dangerously close to the edge. The moment she could taste a little pre-cum she stopped, spat it into her hand, and then fingered it up her skirt and into her pussy. "Let's go."

She led him to the bed, and lay him on his back, pulled off his pants while he wrestled out of his shirt. He made a move to start taking off her bra, but Fiona smacked his hands off. "You're going to want to see me keep these clothes on."

She saddled up on top of his pulsing member, and then slid down expertly on top. She thrust about ten times, and then felt the familiar pulsing growth within her. Adam had his hands on her waist, but then suddenly noticed her tight belly beginning to expand before his eyes.

"What the fuckkkkkk," he said, rubbing her little belly, she looked to be about 3mos along, just beginning to show. He thrust some more into her, pulsing, pulsing, pulsing, and watched her little belly begin to swell and round out, pushing out further and further. Adam couldn't believe his eyes. He lay his hands on her belly, feeling its firmness, feeling it pulse and grow larger. Then he noticed her tits. They were already unrealistically large, but they too were beginning to swell, and within moments had popped the front clasp of her bra and sprung free of her blouse. Fiona took the torn bra and blouse off, and let her tits rest and fall softly on top of her growing belly. Finally, the pulsing stopped and she settled in her 9 month pregnant form.

Sitting atop him, Adam could feel the physical weight of her belly resting on his chest. He was so insanely horny and could feel his dick harder than ever before, just waiting to be put to work inside her. Adam flipped her over onto her hands and knees and was about to plunge back in when she backed away and stood up over him. She was a goddess standing there, her round belly, he huge jugs, and that wry smile.

"If you want to go further, I have another condition," she said, rubbing her new growth.

"Anything," he responded.

"I want you to book me a flight out of here, the first one possible."

"I have a private jet, let's go." Adam rolled over to the nightstand and grabbed the phone and hit 0. "Yes, Hi it's Adam in Penthouse 1. Can you arrange for my jet to take me back to Minsk tonight, and then please organize a ticket, I mean two tickets, first class, back to Tulsa. Okay ... ok ... perfect, thank you."

He turned back to her and caressed her growth, "Okay babe, we're leaving in 15mins. Can I dive back in?"

"No," said Fiona, getting up and sliding her skirt back on, it resting just under her new 9mo belly. "I have to pack, but I'll meet you in the lobby in 15"

Adam was practically salivating as she sauntered out of the penthouse, and once she had closed the door she made a mad dash for the elevator, back down to her room. She had been ousted out of the wive's suite, and into the breastfeeding mothers wing. When she got to her room Jessica was there, applying cream to her exposed breasts and nipples.

"Jesus woman," she said with a toss of her black hair. "It doesn't take you long to get back on the horse."

Fiona looked down at her fresh growth and rubbed it, even with a 9 month presenting belly, it was only half the size of Jessica's. She waddled across the room and held her roommate's belly. "I'm leaving Jess," she said with a rub over her gravid massive belly. "I got a ticket out of here, I'm going back to America."

"Fuck, seriously?" Jessica said with an eye roll. "You're my only friend here."

"I'll try to get you over as soon as I can, he's a polygamist, already has one wife at home, but apparently she's barren."

"Please," Jess said with a whimper as Fiona took one of her breasts in her mouth for one last suckle. "I can't stand to be around that bitch Jelena much longer."

Fiona scrambled to pack up her clothes, trinkets and shoes into a bag, and with one final smack on Jessica's ass, left the room with a wink. She waddled down the hall to the elevator and waited for it to come, dreaming about her new life. But when the elevator doors opened, she felt her dreams collapse in front of her. It was Gerig. He looked her up and down, taking in her pink bra, busted open blouse, low rise kilt, and low hanging ripe belly.

"Well well ... where the fuck do you think you're going Baby?" He said with a smirk. Fiona took a step back but he grabbed her wrist and yanked her into the elevator. When the doors closed he took out a key, plugged it into the elevator console, and put it into Service. He then cornered Baby and began to peel off her blouse, and then bra, leaving her with just her kilt on. "I didn't realize you'd be getting back to work so quickly girl. Didn't you just give birth two days ago?"

"Umm, yes," she said with a whimper. "But I healed so quickly, I thought I'd start making some money for you."

"I can see that," he said, rubbing her belly. "Looks like you got into Jelena's stash again. But who the fuck knocked you up?"

Against her will, Fiona could feel her pussy getting wet. She had always had a thing for Gerig, she still loved him, and she loved it when he was rough with her. She could feel his swollen member pushing up under the bottom of her belly.

"Just some random," she lied. "Some guest that I met in the lobby. He paid me $10k, it's being transferred to your account."

"I think you're lying," he said coyly, grabbing her thick nipples and slowly twisting them until she moaned outloud. "Why the bag?"

"It's laundry."

"I don't think so," he slipped a hand down between her legs and began teasing her clit. He worked it in circles lightly and slowly, just enough to stimulate her but not enough to give her any release. Fiona squirmed at his touch, lowering herself, trying to get more contact.

"Fuck," she moaned out. "Stop torturing me"

He withdrew his fingers and whispered in her ear, "If you're going on a trip, I want you to take a souvenir. He roughly turned her around and bent her over. Fiona's face squished against the mirrored wall and she could see her breasts and belly hanging below her. Before she could struggle back, Gerig thrust his cock inside her and began to rail her against the elevator wall. Gerig slapped her ass and ripples of fat echoed back. A loud moan escaped from Fiona's mouth as he continued to thrust. He reached around and cradled her tummy for support, rubbing in wide circles around her massive belly. He held it firm as he pounded her harder and harder, and with a final thrust he pumped his seed inside of her, blast after blast. Cum leaked from her pussy when he pulled out and she collapsed in a heap on the elevator floor.

Gerig pulled his pants back up and turned the elevator back on, "Did you say you wanted the lobby?". With a jerk the elevator started moving again, and Fiona scrambled up, rushing to put her clothes back on. When they reached the lobby, Adam was there waiting with a smile.

"Adam," Gerig said, extending a hand. "Leaving so soon?"

"I am, sorry, have to get back to my wife," he said, looking from Gerig to Fiona and back to Gerig.

"Are you taking my sweet baby from me?" Gerig said with a secretive smirk.

"I, umm, yeah, umm" Adam looked to Fiona who was looking at the floor. "Yeah, I mean, she's a free person right?"

"Of course, of course," Gerig said, thrusting Fiona forward with a light tap on the ass under her kilt. "Be good to her."

"T-thanks," Adam said, taking Fiona's hand and leading her out of the lobby to the waiting limo.

When they got in the car Adam turned to her and said, "Is everything alright Fiona? There was some weird energy in there."

But Fiona didn't answer, she just sat there, caressing her belly, slowly ... and then it began to happen again. With a soft whimper she felt the growth inside her, and her belly began to rise for a second time that night.

"Jesus Christ," Adam said, eyes as wide as dinner plates.

Fiona's belly rose and rose, and her ass beneath her spread wider. Her tits blossomed out, and bust her bra wide open, this time ruining the latch for good. When it had all settled, now with two babies within her at full growth, her belly was about the size of a yoga ball, her tits flopped on either side.

"I'm sorry," she whimpered. "He took me in the elevator before I could leave."

Adam sat back in silence, taking her entire form in. Fiona thought he must be furious, but his tented pants gave him away. He looked from her belly up to her eyes and then said, "We're just a few minutes from the airport .... Have you ever joined the mile high club?"

**** AUTHOR'S NOTE ****

If you have ideas of where you would like to see Jelena or Fiona's story go next (or any of the other characters), please let me know in the comments below. I'm always open to inspiration.