Harem House - Selene Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And his sex slave." Kat gestured at Selene. "Then, you would obviously be the natural choice to take the lead in situations like this. Administrate things."

"Run the household." Kelly said under her breath. "Okay." She said at normal volume. "I'll do it." She nodded at Selene. "Thank you... Slut?" She said hesitantly. "What do I call you?" She asked Selene.

"Slut is fine, Mistress." Selene answered. "Slave will also suffice." She said. "Or Selene, obviously."

Kelly smiled and nodded. "Okay. So, chat names are nicknames, basically?"

"Yes, Mistress." Selene answered.

"Is that what I am to you?" Kelly asked. "Your mistress?" She was unfamiliar with the BDSM stuff everyone else seemed to know. She felt like the term had more connotations than she knew about, which made her slightly uncomfortable at its use directed her way.

"Not really." Kat shook her head. "I think it's more of a title than a role, but Selene seems to enjoy calling you that." She scoffed. "Does that bother you? Or do you prefer it? Should we all call you Mistress?"

Kelly shook her head. "I'm just not sure what it means." Kelly confessed. "I mean, I know the word. But I mean, what it means in a BDSM context and all its implications, so I don't think anyone should call me that unless they really want to. I'm not familiar with all of this. I... I'm fine taking point on things and leading our meetings if you want, but I don't think I should really hold authority over any of you. Right? Isn't that what we agreed on Monday? Arthur's the coach. I'm just another member of the team."

Kat nodded, and Mindy and Rani joined in.

"We're equal in value, different in roles." Selene explained. "You run Master's house, Whore helps his professional life, and we pitch in and take care of everything else."

"I'm his personal, personal assistant." Mindy giggled.

"Okay..." Kelly said hesitantly, but she seemed okay with it after a few seconds passed.

"Okay." Kat said. "So now that we've got that settled..."

"What's that list that Selene said earlier, Whore?" Kelly asked. Though, she didn't like how the name sounded in her mouth. She'd tried to use Mindy's nickname in the chat as her nickname at the meeting, and... it just didn't feel right. It felt like she was trying to shame her or something, and that went against the vibe they were going for. "Sorry, Mindy." She corrected.

"I don't mind if you call me Whore." Mindy said. "Among us, it's just kind of... like an inside joke or something. Something that means something different to us than it does to other people. You're not insulting me when you call me that. You're calling me by the name I want to go by in this group."

"Same." Selene nodded, pointing. "Thanks Mindy. I didn't know how to say that before, but you hit the nail on the head. That's why I like it when any of you call me Slut. It's... it's a name that means something special to us, even if it has a different, though similar, meaning in the outside world."

"Does that mean I'm not actually a Brat, and it's just a term of endearment?" Kat asked.

"No, you're a total brat." Selene quipped and stuck her tongue out at her sister, who returned the gesture but broke into a quiet laugh immediately after.

Kelly looked between the two for a moment, nervous that they were actually fighting about something for a second, and then realized that they were cracking jokes at each other. It seemed to break the awkwardness in the room, and Mindy and Rani giggled softly at the humor as it lightened everyone's spirits.

"Okay." Kelly said. "So... Whore. What's the next item on the agenda?" Using the names would take some getting used to, but she was willing to try.

"Homecoming." Mindy said after checking her notes. "Well, weekend plans in general, I suppose."

"Okay. Weekend plans first." Kelly said, taking point. "Friday night." She gestured at Selene and Kat. "Are you two still good to take Katelyn out Friday night?"

Selene nodded much quicker than Kat did, but Kat nodded, too.

"What's this now?" Rani asked.

"Katelyn, our future housemate, a friend of mine, and current roommate with Kelly, needs a girl's night out." Kat explained. "She found out last weekend her boyfriend was cheating on her and needs a girl's night. Sisterhood, solidarity, over-generalize and bitch about men, that kind of thing." Kat suggested.

"I'm in!" Rani raised her hand. "This is the same Katelyn that joined us for lunch the other day, right?"

"Yes." Kelly nodded. "She and Katerine play volleyball together."

"Everyone calls us the Kats." Kat commented.

"Cute." Rani nodded. "And she's going to be living with us and Arthur?"

"She's agreed to try it." Kelly suggested. "She's a little nervous about it, to be honest, and a little worried that Arthur will try to seduce her."

"Damn Incubus that he is." Mindy scoffed.

The girls laughed.

"She doesn't have to worry. Arthur only seduces people who ask him to. He's clueless sometimes." Selene interjected, and Mindy nodded hard.

"Okay, so Friday night. Where are we going?" Rani asked.

"There's a bar a friend of mine is playing at with his band." Selene explained. "I think the plan was to go there."

"What kind of music?" Rani asked, curious. Selene had that punkish way about her, suggesting she'd be into heavy metal music and bands that screamed more than sang. That wasn't always Rani's scene, but she didn't mind it occasionally.

Mindy looked at her notebook and sketched a sad face beside the word bar. A bar meant she couldn't go since most around here had a minimum age limit at the door to prevent underage drinking. Or if she did, she'd have to be careful about not getting caught being under the legal drinking age of 21. It was probably for the best. She had work anyway.

"They do rock covers, mostly. Some country. Not my usual thing, but Katelyn likes country music, right?" Selene asked, looking at Kat and Kelly in turn.

Kelly and Kat both nodded.

"Okay, cool." Rani nodded. "Cowgirl boots and cut-off jeans. Easy enough."

Kat smiled. "We'll pick you up on our way, around six outside your dorm?"

"Perfect." Rani nodded. "You coming?" She nudged Mindy with her elbow.

"I... I'm not legal drinking age." Mindy reminded her.

"Oh, right. Freshman." Rani remembered.

"That's okay." Mindy said hurriedly. "Friday nights are usually pretty busy for my dad's restaurant anyway, so I have to work." She said.

"You work a lot." Kat commented. "Between the office and your parents' restaurant, I mean."

"It's just a few hours a week at both." Mindy shrugged. "My parents are more concerned with my grades than anything else, but the office is valuable business experience for my major."

"And you get to fuck your boss." Rani nudged her again and laughed.

Mindy didn't even blush but smiled and nodded with a delighted little giggle that the others couldn't help but join in with. "And he's actually my boss now. So it's even hotter."

"Wait, what?" Kelly asked. "I thought he already was your boss?"

"No. They're technically co-workers; he just does her boss's work without the title and pay." Rani explained.

"Oh, right." Kelly nodded.

Mindy nodded in agreement with Rani but explained. "And then he explained that to our boss, who decided he was right and promoted him." She smirked. "So he's now officially my supervisor."

"That's..." Kat hesitated. "Illegal?"

"It's fine." Mindy shook her head. "We're consenting adults. And if we're going to talk about new members to the harem... I might have one."

Selene looked to be the only one excited by the news, even if Mindy had already given it to her. Rani looked bored, Kat looked annoyed, and Kelly appeared worried.

"I've been thinking about that a lot recently." Kat admitted. "With Katelyn potentially living with us and her being single, I told Arthur it's only a matter of time before someone suggests she join the harem." She explained. "But, like I said, I've been thinking, and... Can we all agree to just... see how this works with the five of us before we add anyone else to the mix?" Kat asked.

"Six of us with Arthur." Rani corrected, which earned her a look from Kat.

"Fine. Six of us? I don't know about you guys, but this whole poly thing is new for me. I'm already worried about getting along with all of you. I'm not ready to add someone else yet, even if I like Katelyn, and I'm definitely not ready to add someone I don't know to the harem yet." Kat explained.

"Okay." Selene agreed immediately.

"Okay?" Kat asked. She looked at her sister, shocked that she would support her in this. Selene was the one with the cuckquean fantasy. She was the one who got off on the idea of Arthur having a harem in the first place. She was the one who convinced Kat to give Arthur a try and encouraged Arthur to keep pursuing other women, all of whom were here tonight. So, if anyone objected to putting a pause on people joining, Kat expected her sister to be that person. After all, it was her fantasy to get Arthur to fuck as many women as possible.

"Yeah." Selene said softly. "I know what I want, but this is about what all of us want, and we need to respect each other's boundaries." She explained.

Kat took a few seconds to adjust to her new reality but finally snapped out of it and nodded. "Thank you."

"For how long, though?" Selene asked Kat. She wasn't trying to argue or withdraw her support, but she was genuinely curious to know if there was a point in time that Kat had in mind.

"I don't know." Kat admitted. "Maybe we can revisit it next month? After we're in the house?"

"Are you moving in that soon?" Kelly asked.

Selene and Kat nodded.

"Aren't you?" Selene asked Kelly.

Kelly shook her head. "We missed the deadline for October." She explained. "So our lease isn't up until the end of November, which would put our move-in date right before finals. Katelyn suggested maybe we should just move in next semester. Though I'd hate to pay a whole month's rent for the two weeks we'll use it in December. But moving on top of finals seems... ill-advised."

"We can help you move." Selene suggested. "If we do it over Thanksgiving weekend... I'm sure we could work something out with Arthur's parents."

"I was planning on going home for Thanksgiving... but that Saturday should work." Kelly nodded. "I'll float it to Kate. See what she says."

Selene nodded. "Okay. So... no new members to the harem for now." She said as she looked around, returning the conversation to the point. "Everyone's agreed on that?"

Mindy was frowning, but she didn't voice a protest. She owed Kat and Selene, and if Kat needed to get her feet under her before they started adding more women, that was okay with her if it was okay with Arthur. "But we're still open, right? We can fuck people outside the harem, and so can Arthur?" Mindy asked.

"Of course." Selene said quickly. "They're just not part of this." She gestured between them all. "They're a bonus." She winked, which made Mindy giggle.

"Just out of curiosity, though, who did you want to add?" Rani asked.

"It's not important." Mindy shook her head. "I'll let Arthur broach the subject when we're open to new members." She'd wanted to tell them about Beth, but if she wasn't able to join, she'd let Arthur tell them. It was supposed to be a secret anyway, and Mindy didn't know everyone here very well. She'd told Selene, but she trusted Selene, Kat, and Rani. It was Kelly she didn't know that well, now that she thought about it. She liked Kelly but didn't know if she had loose lips, and she didn't want to get herself, Arthur, or Beth, into trouble.

"Okay, so... homecoming." Kelly said as everyone else seemed to search for the next thing to discuss. "Obviously, there's the game and the fair the school throws for the alumni, etc. Does anyone have family coming in?"

Mindy shook her head and answered first. "My parents will be working." She said. "So I'm free."

"My parents aren't coming." Rani shrugged.

"Mom's not coming, right?" Selene asked Kat, who shrugged.

"She hasn't mentioned it, and you know how much she likes to plan everything ahead of time, so I think we're free." Kat answered.

"My mom said she might try and come by, but she always says that and never does." Kelly said with a shrug. "So I'm free too."

Selene grinned wickedly. "So... Saturday morning, Kelly will obviously be with Arthur after your date on Friday." Selene gestured to Kelly, who looked at her awkwardly but nodded. "I'll be across the parking lot with Kat, and neither of us has work, right?" She looked at Kat, who shook her head.

"We said we wanted to make a group date of it, right?" Rani asked. "We'll certainly draw some attention if we go to the festivities in the morning."

"True..." Kelly said as if it were bad.

"Which is fine." Selene said. "Let them gossip." Selene shrugged. "Our sex life is our business."

The girls hesitantly nodded. It was one thing to be excited about trying something new. It was different when you realized that the eyes of strangers, friends, faculty, and everyone else would be eyeing and judging you for your choices. On Monday, it had seemed so hypothetical and far off. Now, after two days of being looked at like they had three nostrils and questioned by strangers, some of them were nervous.

"What do we want to do first?" Kelly asked.

"Should we meet here or on campus?" Selene asked at almost the same time.

Kelly looked at Selene, who looked back at her, and both tried to let the other go first in a competition of hand gestures that suggested neither wanted to be the one to take the lead.

"Let's do the carnival games and shit first." Rani suggested. "And you three can meet here, and Mindy and I will join you on campus."

"Sure." Mindy agreed. "But no pre-game hanky panky." She warned Selene.

"Aw." Selene pouted. "But-"

"Let him save his strength for after the game." Mindy shook her head. "Then we can drag him back here and-" She finished her statement with a gesture of her two hands.

"Is that the plan?" Kelly asked. "After the homecoming festivities, we all come back here and...?" She hesitated.

"Have a reverse gang bang?" Rani supplied unashamedly. "Sounds fun to me." She winked at Mindy, who giggled.

Kat rolled her eyes. She knew it was a possibility, of course, and Selene looked practically giddy at the thought, but it sounded like it would be a lot of fun for Arthur and not for her. Threesomes were fine. Sharing Arthur's attention with someone else wasn't too bad, but with four other women kneeling in front of him, all hotter than she felt she was, would he really have any attention to spare her?

Kelly smiled awkwardly and looked away, trying not to think too hard about it. She knew it was a possibility tonight, too. Unless Selene was joking earlier. She didn't know what the expectations were. Were the other girls bi? Were they expecting to do things with each other or just take turns with Arthur? Kelly didn't know how she'd feel watching Arthur do things with someone else. She also didn't feel like she knew the other girls well enough to really do anything sexual with them, but the rest seemed so casual about it. She felt like they expected her to be nonchalant about it, too. After all, wasn't she the one who suggested a casual relationship to Arthur? Yet that had been different. She'd known and liked Arthur for years. It wasn't like she'd requested a casual sexual relationship with a stranger. She had just wanted something that was low commitment until graduation.

"What uh..." Kelly started but then blushed and shook her head.

The other women were looking at her, waiting for her to continue.

"It's okay." Selene told her. "Whatever it is." She said. "What do you want to ask?"

"What's the plan for that kind of thing exactly?" She asked. "Are we- am I- Do we- do we do things with each other, or do we take turns with Arthur?"

Selene smiled softly. "What you do, and who you do it with, is entirely up to you and what you're comfortable with." Selene assured her. "You don't have to do anything you don't want to, and if you let Arthur know you don't want to do it, he won't make you. Unless you want him to."

"Selene and I don't do anything to each other, at least not directly, sexually. Arthur's been good about that." Kat explained. "And neither of us are really into other women that much." She explained. "Not like you, Mindy, and Rani, except Selene apparently does what she's told."

"And she's really good at it." Mindy confirmed with a wink, which made Kat raise an eyebrow.

Selene smiled and blushed. She looked down for a moment but returned her attention to Kelly. "We can use tonight for a test run." She said. "And if you don't like doing things with all of us... well, you don't have to." She assured Kelly. "It won't make you any less his girlfriend, and we won't think any less of you for it."

Kelly nodded silently, but she wasn't as confident as Selene seemed to be. If the rest of them were all doing things together and Kelly wasn't there, that would eventually make her the outsider. They would all have shared experiences with Arthur that she wouldn't have, so not being comfortable doing things as a group wasn't an option.

She didn't mind the idea; she was just nervous about it, and although Kelly was bisexual, she didn't know any of the girls well enough to think she was ready to sleep with them, at least not without Arthur. Maybe having him there would make it different? This whole Poly thing was new and complicated, and she was feeling slightly overwhelmed. However, her thoughts stopped spiraling when Rani suddenly broke the silence.

"So homecoming: Are we getting dressed up for the game?" Rani asked. "You know, body paint, jerseys, that kind of thing?"

"Face paint!" Selene practically shouted. "Sorry." She apologized in a much softer tone. "We should do face paint."

Mindy giggled. "I'm down. Go, team!"

"Ah yes, the sports ball." Kat nodded sagely. "All those big strong men and their balls, with the sweat and the butt slapping."

Rani snorted. Selene rolled her eyes at Kat's dry delivery that she'd heard a million times before. Kelly laughed a gentle lilting laugh that joined Mindy's giggle with a pleasant harmony between the two.

"So, we do the carnival stuff in the morning, and after lunch, we can hit the locker room and get changed for the game." Selene suggested. "Sound good?"

Kelly nodded. "I'm not sure about the face paint, but I've got some merch I can wear to support the team."

Selene clapped excitedly and settled in her chair. "Perfect."

"And then we go out to party?" Rani asked. "Or we come back here and have a private party?"

"Private party." Selene answered immediately.

Kelly looked over at her and hesitated. For someone who said she wanted Kelly to lead this little meeting, Selene seemed to control the conversation and the decisions. Still, she didn't disagree. The whole point of a homecoming party was to get drunk and have fun, and she could do that with this group, though it was likely Katelyn might want to go out and have some fun, and she'd need somebody to watch her back. She'd have to see but decided not to voice that possibility just yet. Selene would only argue against it, and depending on how tonight went, Kelly knew she might want the excuse to not have to participate in another orgy.

"Okay, so... after homecoming... The Ren Faire the following weekend?' Kelly asked, going back to the agenda.

"Actually, I have a quick interjection." Selene said, raising her hand.

"Of course." Kelly nodded. Her tone was neutral, but something in it hinted toward resignation.

Kat looked between the two, but Kelly ceded the discussion to Selene with a gesture, and Selene seemed to take it at face value.

"Arthur's mom invited Kat and I to brunch on Sunday." Selene explained. "I was thinking maybe all of us should go. All of Arthur's girlfriends."

123456...8