Harem House - Selene Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where the fuck is he?" Rani asked. "Has anyone heard from him?"

Everybody checked their phones, but Selene was the first to send a message in the house chat.

Slut: Master? Is your class over yet?

They all waited to see if Arthur would start typing or if the chat would show he'd read it, but there was nothing.

"Maybe we should call him? Make sure he's okay?" Kelly suggested.

"I'm sure he's just driving or something." Selene insisted. "He never checks his phone when he's driving."

"Or his phone is dead again." Kat pointed out. "He always forgets to charge it."

"What if Sanjay or somebody was waiting for him after class?" Rani asked.

"Arthur can handle himself." Mindy insisted. "Have you seen him?"

Kelly shrugged. "I dunno." She shook her head. "Is he a fighter? I've never seen him box or anything."

"You box, right?" Rani asked.

Kelly nodded. "I've invited Arthur to spar, but he's never taken me up on it." She said. "He prefers weights and running."

"And other forms of cardio." Kat chimed in with a smirk.

Mindy giggled.

"Seriously, though... has he ever been in a fight?" Rani asked.

Selene shrugged. "I'm sure he's okay." She insisted, though her tone suggested that she believed saying it with conviction would make it true.

"Call him." Kelly suggested again. "Just call him."

Selene huffed and looked at her phone. There was still no response from Arthur or indication that he'd seen it.

"I'll call him." Kelly sighed and pulled her phone from her purse.

"No!" Selene stepped toward Kelly. "I don't want to ruin the surprise!"

"Won't he know something's up when he pulls in and sees the lights on?" Rani asked. "He's got eyes."

Kat chuckled but shrugged. "We could turn off the lights."

"We should get ready first." Mindy spoke up. "You wanted to, like, line up, right?" She looked at Selene, who glanced at Kelly, then back to Mindy and nodded.

"Yeah." Selene said. "I uh... I thought we should all strip down and line up for him. Two on each side, Kelly standing at the head of the line to welcome him home."

"I'm game." Rani shrugged. "Should we wear our collars?"

Selene nodded. "And underwear. He prefers lingerie to nudity."

Kelly nodded. She'd heard Selene say that before. "Where should we put our clothes?" She asked Selene.

"I... hadn't thought of that." Selene admitted. "In the study?" She asked, pointing toward the second bedroom door.

"He has a study?" Kelly asked.

"More like a home office, I guess." Selene admitted. "The second bedroom is smaller. It's got a desk and a bunch of bookshelves in there, and that's about it."

Kelly nodded. "Okay." She said as she stepped toward the door. "Should we keep our shoes on or go barefoot?" She asked Selene.

"Barefoot for us, shoes for you." Selene answered. "Do you have heels?"

"Not with me." Kelly admitted. "I wore flats today."

"What size are you?" Kat asked.

"Nine and a half." Kelly answered. "Wide." She added as a second thought. Wides were more comfortable, anyway. Otherwise, it depended on the shoe.

Selene and Kat shared a look, and Kat shrugged and shook her head. "Sorry." Kat said. "I was gonna offer you a pair of ours, but we're different sizes." She said.

Kelly nodded. "No worries, I'll just go barefoot." She said with an apologetic glance to Selene. She slipped into the extra room, and in a minute, she had her dress off and hung over the back of Arthur's office chair, with her shoes slipped off to the side of the door. Now, she was dressed in the underwear she'd chosen for the day. Her bra was low and plain, black, just in case it or the straps showed. Her panties weren't as fancy as she would have liked, but they were cute, black cotton with pink polka dots.

Rani came into the room behind her, ripping off her hoodie to expose a surprisingly shapely body, even if it didn't look like Kelly's. Rani was rounder at the hips and had a larger butt than the other girls, with close-set breasts facing front that were smaller than Kelly's. Her stomach was flatter than expected but with no definition to speak of. What Kelly noticed most about her was her jewelry.

Under the recently removed hoody, Rani wore a gold chain collar that looked like a dog's choker chain looped through itself with a round gold ring hanging between her breasts like a pendant. Matching it, her nipples were pierced with golden barbels, and her belly button had a decorative gold jangle held in place by her navel piercing. She bent forward and slid down her sweatpants before kicking them off to reveal a pair of purple panties that looked more like string bikini bottoms than underwear.

"I like your piercings." Kelly said with a slight smile as she moved past Rani and back into the living room.

"Thanks-" Rani said, turning to see Kelly wearing only her underwear as she passed by. Rani bit her bottom lip. "Damn, girl. Do we have to wait for Arthur?"

Kelly laughed but didn't answer as she entered the living room to find Selene. Selene had unceremoniously stripped herself down to a bright blue thong, no bra, and her leather collar around her neck. She held two other collars, one in each hand, as if trying to decide between the two.

"Which one do you think I should wear?" Selene asked Kelly as she held up a thin black collar that said SLUT across the front in rhinestones. The other looked like a more typical BDSM collar, black with stainless steel rings around it.

"Uh..." Kelly hesitated.

"Should we go with name collars or play collars?" Mindy asked, holding up her two collars as well to show Kelly. WHORE in rhinestones in the same style as Selene's SLUT collar and a white BDSM collar with a heart-shaped steel pendant hanging from a ring in the front.

Kat held up her BRAT and pink BDSM collar when Kelly turned to her, and Rani just shrugged. At least she only had one collar, the gold chain she showed off as she stepped out of the study.

"I'm not sure." Kelly answered honestly, not sure how to respond. "Is he going to tie you up tonight?" She asked.

Selene seemed to think about it momentarily and then shook her head. "Probably not? Not with all of us here."

"Go with name collars, then." Kelly decided. "We can each play our roles tonight. Slut, Whore, Brat, Concubine, and Wife." She finished with a slight smile on her face at the idea. As strange as this all was, as unfamiliar as it felt, and as uncertain as she was, she had to admit it was more than a little hot to think of herself as Arthur's wife. To think of him as the head of the household and herself as his second-in-command, the one managing the home for him while he was away.

"Does he have any aprons here?" Kelly asked, already assuming the answer was no. To her surprise, Selene nodded and moved into the kitchen to show her one that was perfect. It was simple and plain, but it covered the front of her and tied around the side suggestively, not making it immediately apparent she had nothing but her underwear on from the front. Kelly put it on and then looked around as she tied it.

"What are you looking for?" Selene asked as she fastened her SLUT collar around her throat.

"Where does he keep his whiskey?" Kelly asked as she started looking through his cabinets for glasses.

"There." Selene said as she pointed to the cupboards above the fridge.

Even Kelly, the tallest among them, had to pull over a chair to reach it, but she managed and hopped back down as Selene produced a small round glass for her to pour the whiskey into. She left the bottle on the counter and looked around again, shuffling through the cabinets as Selene went back into the living room, but a serving tray was too much to ask for, and a baking sheet just didn't have the same flair.

When Kelly returned to the living room, the others had stripped down and thrown their clothes into the study. Mindy's underwear was a surprise, as the bottoms were the least sexy of any of the girl's underwear, and they looked a little too big on her... was that a paperclip pinning the waistband in the back?

Kat's was surprisingly sexy, a matching set that seemed to be made of nothing but wisps of pink lace that showed far more flesh than Kelly would have thought the shy young woman would be comfortable with. It was a mixture of awkward and locker-room mentality as the women milled about, getting ready.

Selene was at the window, and suddenly, she dashed across the apartment and turned out the light, leaving them in darkness except for the soft ambient glow coming in through the windows from the parking lot below. "He's pulling into the parking lot now." Selene announced. "Kelly, you stand here." Selene said as she placed her hands on Kelly's delicious hips and moved her into place directly opposite the door.

It took Kelly's eyes a few moments to adjust and then another few for her to stabilize herself. She stood with the whiskey glass raised in her upturned left hand and steadied with her right gripped around the glass.

"Mindy, kneel here, across from me." Selene pointed to the other side of Kelly as she whispered quickly. "Kat, you're next to me. Rani, you're across from Kat."

"Okay, okay." Rani whispered as she sank down to her knees, doing her best to see the pose Selene was making and mimic it. Her eyes adjusted to the darkness, and she shifted how she was sitting.

And they waited. It seemed like it was taking forever. And Kelly was just about to suggest they check the window to see if it really was Arthur's car Selene saw when they heard someone on the stairs on the other side of the door. The footsteps sounded heavy, and Kelly felt her breath quicken in her chest as she waited to see Arthur open the door. She smiled, holding her head high and beaming.

The door swung open, and Arthur flicked the lights on, blinding the women gathered, who flinched at the light and whose sudden visibility and motion caused Arthur to jump back and scream, swinging more than one bag of groceries into his door.

"Holy shit!" Arthur yelled as he moved his grocery-laden arm to hold his hand over his heart. Then his eyes took in the image before him as he stood up, and his heart had an entirely different reason to race. "Holy shit." He pushed himself off the door and its frame and stepped inside before kicking the door closed with a sweep of his foot.

Kelly was the only one standing, and she was standing with her hip turned toward the door enough to see that she was only wearing a pair of panties and a bra beneath the apron she'd put on. She held a glass of whiskey in her hand like an offering, and she was smiling, though the smile had faltered a little at the scare, and concern was evident on her face.

Between Arthur and Kelly, his four other girlfriends were kneeling, all in the Nadu position (more or less). All four held squinting eyes to the woman across the small aisle they'd formed. Their backs were as straight as possible, they sat back on their heels with their toes on the floor behind them, their legs spread so far apart that their knees touched their neighbors, and their panties touched the carpet. Their hands were each laid on their thighs, palms up, and each wore a collar. Rani's was the only one out of place. The others bore their harem names: Whore, Slut, and Brat, respectively. And for clothing, each wore only their underwear in varying lingerie styles.

It was the hottest thing Arthur had ever seen, only he was having trouble appreciating it at the moment.

"Fuck." Arthur breathed. "You almost gave me a heart attack." He panted. "I thought you were meeting at Selene's?" He asked, looking at Selene.

Selene didn't answer him, but the four women on their knees kept their poses and their gazes locked. After a moment of silence, Selene's eyes flicked to Kelly, who seemed to take it as some kind of cue.

"We wanted to surprise you." Kelly said lamely. "Sorry, Master."

For some reason, Kelly's use of the title ignited his blood in the best possible way. It was always hot to hear one of his girlfriends call him Master, but Kelly didn't really use the term. She called him Mister a lot, but Master was a little too BDSM for her to use naturally. Yet hearing it roll off her tongue like that made him forget about everything but the idea of kissing her.

Arthur stepped forward to do just that and was instantly reminded of the bags of groceries clutched in his hands and looped through his arms.

"Let me help you with that." Kelly said. "Girls, take the groceries from Master and put them in the kitchen."

Selene turned her head towards Kelly, but Mindy and Rani were already getting to their feet, and Selene and Kat followed. They rose, took a bag or two each from the surprised Arthur, and ferried them into the kitchen. Still slightly dazed, Arthur watched their backsides until they turned the corner. Selene, the most familiar with Arthur's kitchen, put the groceries away.

Meanwhile, Kelly stepped forward and stopped in front of Arthur. She popped up to her toes and kissed him as she wrapped her arms over his shoulders and held the glass of whiskey behind his head. The kiss turned passionate, and then she pulled away, sliding her arms over his shoulders and bringing the glass before him.

"Welcome home, hubby." Kelly said with a smile. "Why don't you sit on the sofa there, and we'll help you get comfortable. Do you need anything? A glass of water? A snack?"

"No, I... I'm good." Arthur said, half in a daze as he followed Kelly's gentle push and stepped toward the sofa. He sat in the center and finally moved his eyes away from Kelly long enough to see what she'd given him. A glass of whiskey, two fingers, and one ice cube, the way he liked it. "More than good." He chuckled. "I... take it the meeting went well?"

"It went very well." Kelly assured him as she came to stand beside the sofa. "If you recline this way, I can rub your shoulders." She suggested.

She didn't have to tell Arthur twice. He turned and sat up against the arm of the sofa but hesitated to swing his feet up since his shoes were still on. It was at this point that Mindy, Kat, and Rani returned from the kitchen while Selene finished putting away the rest of the groceries.

"Brat? Concubine? Take off his shoes." Kelly suggested as she started rubbing Arthur's shoulders. She was beginning to enjoy this a little more than she thought she would. "Whore, why don't you read Master the meeting minutes? Let him know what we decided."

"Yes, Mistress." Mindy said as she picked her notebook up off the coffee table.

Arthur had to close his eyes as Rani and Kat approached and knelt between the sofa and the coffee table. Rani took his left shoe and started untying it while Kat took his right. Once the shoes were untied, they peeled off his shoes, and Arthur moved his legs to the sofa while the girls remained kneeling where they were, waiting for their next instruction, he supposed. Meanwhile, Kelly kept massaging his shoulders, and he had to do his best to hold back a moan from her manipulation of his sore muscles.

"Slut, Wifey, Concubine, Whore, and Brat in attendance." Mindy read. "First point of business: the group name. We have agreed to call ourselves Arthur's harem, decided by majority vote." Mindy declared.

Arthur nodded, though he'd thought they'd already decided to call themselves that with the chat and wasn't aware of the larger conversation, other options, or why it had needed to be an official vote. Still, it was hard to care with how wonderful Kelly's massage of his shoulders felt. It wasn't even sexual, but it felt even better than sex.

"Roles for each girlfriend were decided." Mindy continued. "We're equal in value, separate in role." She explained. "Mindy is the office whore, secretary for the harem, and personal assistant to Master." She continued. "Selene is Master's personal slut and sex slave."

"Yes, Sir!" Selene called out from the kitchen.

"Kelly is the wife. She runs the household for Master and directs the harem, takes the lead when needed." Mindy continued. "Like tonight."

"If that's okay with you." Kelly whispered to Arthur, who gave a silent thumbs up in response, unable to articulate a positive reaction to how relaxed he felt.

"Rani is Master's personal concubine." Mindy continued. "And Kat is Master's personal submissive and brat."

"Are there suggested differences between the slightly synonymous terms?" Arthur asked suddenly. "Or is that more... contextual?"

"Contextual." Rani answered for him. "It's just putting it down for us all to see and affirm."

"Hm." Arthur agreed.

"Friday night." Mindy continued. "Concubine, Brat, and Slut are taking Katelyn to a local bar, picking Concubine up at six at her dorm."

"Exact details with Katelyn still to be decided." Kat volunteered from her spot, kneeling beside Arthur's calf.

"It was also decided..." Mindy hesitated as Selene returned to the room and knelt beside Arthur's torso between the sofa and the coffee table, on the other side of Kat from Rani. "It was decided that we should put a freeze on new harem membership."

Arthur opened his eyes to look at Selene.

"We're still open." Mindy added quickly. "But for now, this club is closed to new membership." She explained. "To be re-examined after a month has passed."

"Okay." Arthur said, accepting their decision.

"You can overrule us." Selene said quickly, earning looks from the other girls.

Arthur sighed, a comfortable, relaxed sigh even though Kelly had temporarily stopped her massage of his shoulders. He took a sip of his whiskey and then looked for a place to put it. The coffee table needed to be closer.

"Slut, table." He commanded.

Selene only looked confused for a moment and followed to the spot where his hand pointed directly next to him. She moved quickly and took the position, her head pointed toward Arthur's head and her butt toward Kat as she took up the table pose on her hands and knees, her legs and arms straight, her back flat, and her eyes on the floor.

"I'm not going to overrule the harem's decision." Arthur said. He rested the glass of cold whiskey on Selene's back, just below her bra strap. The chill of it sent goosebumps down her spine, but she didn't flinch like Arthur expected her to. "I think it's a prudent one." He admitted. "Though I'd appreciate it if I was part of the conversation next time."

"Of course, Master." Mindy said immediately. She made a note in her notebook.

"What else did you decide?" Arthur asked. Kelly resumed massaging his shoulders, standing on her knees to the side of the couch and facing him and the arm.

"The plans for Saturday." Mindy continued. "You, Mistress, Slut, and Brat will carpool to campus, meeting up with me and Concubine in the morning to attend the fair, play the games, that kind of thing." Mindy said.

"Mistress?" Arthur asked almost absent-mindedly. The term had been bandied about a few times, but this was the first time Arthur thought enough to notice.

"They keep calling me that." Kelly said quietly. "I told them to call me Kelly. Or wifey, if we're going by chat nicknames. But eventually, I gave up."

"Hmm." Arthur said as he closed his eyes again. "Does it bother you when they call you Mistress?" Arthur asked Kelly.

"I don't know." Kelly answered honestly. "It's... kind of weird. Kind of hot. It feels like overstepping. I'm not trying to put myself above anyone else here. Honest." She said.

"We told you." Selene interrupted. "We're equal in value, separate in role, in function. Your job in the harem is to be its Mistress. To..."

Arthur cupped his hand over Selene's mouth to silence her, and she took the hint. She kissed his palm, but he didn't remove it just yet.

"Does it bother you?" He asked Kelly again.

"No, Sir." Kelly answered after a moment.

"If it does, I'll tell them not to do it anymore, and they won't." Arthur assured her.

1...345678