Harem House - Selene Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It doesn't bother me. I'm just... not used to it yet, I guess." Kelly admitted. "I'm worried it puts me apart from the others when I'm trying to fit in." She realized the truth of the words as she said them, verbally processing the reason for her protests. "I already am a bit of an outsider here. I don't know the others as well as they know each other. I'm not as into the bondage stuff or as experienced. I don't have a collar..."

Arthur sat up a little, which caused her to stop massaging his shoulders as he turned to look at her. He turned and kissed her, and she kissed him back.

"Kelly." Arthur said after he pulled away. "Are you willing to take on the role of my wife and run the harem when I'm not around?" He asked. "Are you willing to command the others, like you did when I first got home, taking point to ensure they are well utilized for my and their pleasure?"

Kelly hesitated, thinking it over in those terms for the first time. "Yes, Sir." She said. "If you want me to, I'll try."

"Good." Arthur smiled. "Then it looks like we've found our team captain. Still under the coach, of course, and equal to the others in a way, but distinct in function." He smirked. "Now... in that context, are you okay with the others calling you Mistress?"

Kelly seemed to think it over and nodded as she sat back on her heels. "Yes, Sir."

"Brat." Arthur turned to see Kat still kneeling at his legs. He gestured for her to approach him and whispered something in her ear. She nodded quickly and walked to the bedroom, not bothering to fix the panties that had ridden up her cheeks.

She returned a moment later with a small shopping bag and handed it to Arthur, who had swung his feet back to the floor and stood up. He walked behind Kelly after taking the bag and then dropped it onto the floor after he'd taken something out of it.

"Stand up." Arthur commanded Kelly, who rose to her feet slowly and gracefully. "I got you a necklace." Arthur explained. "Hold your hair aside?"

Kelly swept her hair to one side, gathered it in her hand, and bared her neck.

Arthur laid a choker necklace across her throat. It was different from the others. Rather than being a thin black strap with rhinestones or a wide leather collar padded and ringed for bondage, it was an actual necklace with three strands of pearls that stretched three-quarters of the way around before coming together at single points and attaching to silver chains on either end that could clasp together at adjustable lengths.

Kelly touched the necklace gently.

"Think of this as a placeholder." Arthur said. "Until I get you one with real pearls." He assured her. He clasped the necklace closed and kissed her cheek. "There, now you have a collar." He rubbed her shoulders gently. "As for getting to know the others, I'm sure that will happen with time."

"It's very pretty." Mindy commented, standing on the other side of the coffee table from them.

"Thank you." Kelly said with a slight blush. She didn't like chokers terribly close to her throat, but Arthur had clasped it at just the right length so it didn't feel tight. It felt right.

Arthur sat back on the sofa, sitting in the center. He gestured for Kelly to sit next to him, and she did. He placed his hand on the inside of her thigh, and she adjusted so that she was hugging his arm as it ran down the center of her. Her legs parted slightly, but his hand remained on her thigh.

"Where were we?" He asked Mindy.

Mindy stood directly across from Arthur and was watching him and Kelly. She stuttered back to life as she looked down at the notebook in her hands. "Uh...morning at the fair, then getting dressed for the game. Going to the game together, and then coming back here afterward for an..." She hesitated as she watched Arthur's hand start to rub Kelly's thigh as Kelly hugged his arm tighter. "For fun." She finished lamely.

"An orgy?" Arthur asked.

"Yes, Sir." Kelly whispered in his ear.

Arthur stopped rubbing her thigh for a second, leaned forward, took his drink off Selene's back, finished it, and reached over Selene to put the empty glass on the coffee table. When he settled back in, he gestured for Rani, still kneeling at the far end of the couch, to climb up. She did but remained facing him, letting his hand rub her thigh as she mirrored Kelly, hugging his arm, but her hand started rubbing his lap. Seeing this, Kelly began to rub his lap from her side, her hand occasionally bumping into Rani's as they found his member beneath his slacks and started slowly stroking it over his clothes. Their hands were stacked side by side but moving in a slow rhythm they figured out by feel.

"Brat, take off Whore's panties, please." Arthur said. "Whore, keep going. What else was decided?" He asked.

"Sunday-" Mindy paused as Kat approached her, stood behind her, and pulled her panties down. She left them pooled on the floor around Mindy's feet, then walked back over to the sofa and knelt where she'd been before.

"Sunday, we're having brunch with your mother and touring the new house." Mindy informed him. If Arthur seemed to register the news, he didn't comment. He was distracted by Kelly and Rani playing with him. He started playing with them in return, his hands rubbing them outside their panties, warming them up as the three sat on the sofa, Kat kneeling to Arthur's left and Selene still on her hands and knees in a table pose to his right.

"Then next Saturday, we're going to the ren faire." Mindy continued as she watched what was happening on the sofa. "Slut wants to go as your elf slave girl. Concubine is going to go as a genie. Brat is going as a vampire noble. I'm going as a witch. And Mistress is going as a half-orc pirate queen."

Arthur nodded. "What should I go as?" He asked the group. "A vampire lord or something?"

Kat blushed. Kelly kissed his neck, slid her hand to his zipper, and started pulling it down.

"We thought maybe you could go as a barbarian." Kelly said quietly in his ear. "A barbarian with a harem of all the women he's conquered."

Arthur raised his eyebrows for a moment, but he was in no position to argue as Rani took advantage of the opening Kelly made and pulled him out of his trousers through his zipper. She and Kelly started stroking his cock in earnest.

"What do you think, my King?" Rani asked.

"Hmm." Arthur seemed to think it over or stall to enjoy the situation. It was tough to tell. "I want to see and approve your costumes first. Then I'll decide what mine should be."

The girls looked at each other, shifting glances between them until Kelly nodded, and the others followed suit.

"Very well." Mindy nodded, making a note. "Can... can everyone just share their calendars with me?" She asked. "I'll schedule costume approval sessions for everyone."

"We should do that for Halloween too." Rani suggested.

"Don't jump ahead!" Mindy protested.

Rani raised her hand in apology as if backing away but kissed the other side of Arthur's cock, still stroking him with her hand at his base and Kelly's hand stacked above hers while Arthur kept toying and rubbing them both between the legs.

"May I suck your cock, Sir?" Kat asked, having watched the scene from her position on the floor.

"Yes." Arthur said. "Slut, you too." He said, nudging her with his knee.

"Thank you, Master." Selene and Kat said at the same time. They shuffled over on their knees until they were facing each other with his cock between them, and each started sliding up and down his length on their side, nose to nose.

Rani and Kelly stopped stroking him to let the blondes have their fun. Instead, they leaned into his arms they were hugging, pressing them against their torso and between their breasts, kissing either side of his neck, while his fingers started to slip under their panties to check their wetness, still rubbing and playing with them between their legs.

Mindy was entranced by the sight, and Arthur seemed to enjoy himself, too. "Take off your bra, Whore." Arthur had barely finished his sentence by the time Mindy obeyed, having her bra on the floor before her, her dark diamond-hard nipples in full view as she pressed her breasts together with her arms, holding the notebook at her groin with her arms straight.

"Are we carpooling to the faire, too?" Arthur asked.

"Yes, Boss." Mindy nodded.

"And an after-party here too?" He asked.

"If that's ok." Mindy suggested.

"Fine by me." Arthur leaned back, enjoying Kelly and Rani kissing his neck on either side and losing himself in the sight of the sisters taking turns offering his cock to one another and letting the other plunge her face down on it. "Anything else?" Arthur groaned.

"Fall break." Mindy said. "Slut and Brat will help you move into the house. Mistress will be in the mountains with Katelyn, Concubine will be busy with homework, and I will be busy working for my parents."

"Understood." Arthur grunted as Kat and Selene started trying to outdo each other with their technique, each now taking a few strokes of his cock in their throats before the other pulled them off and demanded their turn.

"Halloween, we want to go trick or treating as a group in the afternoon. Then we'll split up in the evening." Mindy continued. "Mistress has to babysit. Brat wants to hand out candy at the new house. Your concubine, slut, and I want to party hop, and we want you to be our escort if you're willing."

"Of course." Arthur said as Rani gave a gasp. His finger-work on her clit and hooking his middle finger into her was starting to produce results that were making Kelly and Rani sloppy with the kisses they were trying to give to his neck.

"We'll schedule a group date before Halloween to go costume shopping." Mindy stated. "Once everyone shares their calendars with me." Mindy reminded everyone. She was starting to feel a little put out that she was the only one not getting or giving any pleasure or attention.

"Anything else?" Arthur asked.

"Kelly and Katelyn will try and move in Thanksgiving weekend." Mindy surmised. "Rani and I will move in after finals are over." She added. "And we've all agreed to try and annoy Lynn into moving out." She said quickly, eager to finish the last item on the list so she could join in the fun.

"Wait, what?" Arthur asked as if coming out of a daze. He sat up a little bit, at which Rani and Kelly protested strongly enough they each took a shoulder, pressed him back against the couch, and wiggled their hips to remind him what he was supposed to be doing.

"Well, none of us want Lynn living at the house, and we don't want her to bother you or make you unhappy, so we're going to try and convince her to move out, one way or the other." Mindy explained as if it should be obvious.

"Just leave it to us, Master." Selene piped up as Kat took her turn sucking on his cock. Selene held Kat's curls in her fist, forcing her sister's face down even further until she was holding her in a deep-throat position.

Arthur swallowed hard, as did Kat.

"We'll fix that bitch for you." Selene finished.

Arthur picked up his pace on Rani and Kelly, who moaned in an unexpected chorus.

Mindy was biting her lip, dancing from foot to foot, but finally, she gave in and groped herself with one hand, fingering herself with the other. She couldn't help it. All the sights and sounds coming from the couch were just too hot to resist, and all she wanted to do was jump over the coffee table, mount Arthur, and fuck him while he sucked her breasts.

Rani came first. She bit down on Arthur's neck and came with a sudden violent tremble that forced her to roll up like a ball around Arthur's hand before letting go of his neck and flexing out with her legs as she fell back against the sofa.

Arthur came next, exploding into Kat's throat, mouth, then spattering her face, then Selene's face, and finishing the rest in Selene's mouth as she sucked the rest out of him and drank him dry.

Kelly came third, watching Arthur unload on Kat, then Selene, and making eye contact with Selene as she swallowed the rest of him. Meanwhile, Arthur's palm ground against her clit just the right way. She bucked her hip against it and came, curling into herself, pressing her nose into Arthur's neck, and clutching his rock-hard arm for dear life as she rode it out.

The three of them lay on the sofa until Arthur collected his breath.

"I appreciate the solidarity." Arthur brought the conversation back. "Really, I do." He assured them. "I've been thinking about it a lot, and as much as I might like us to kick her out of the house, I don't want anyone getting into fights or carrying out vendettas." He explained. "I was actually thinking of meeting with Lynn before she moves in. Trying to work things out with her. She's been..." Arthur stopped when he realized how Kat and Selene were looking at him, though the harsh nature of their glares undermined somewhat by the cum on their faces. "What?" He asked.

"She's wearing you down." Kat protested. "She keeps messaging you even after you don't respond to try and manipulate you into forgiving her."

"And you shouldn't." Selene insisted. "Not with what she's done to you."

"Selene." Arthur protested. "I know what she did. What she's done. But if I want to meet with her to discuss things-"

"Then we should be there too." Selene interrupted. "All of us. Right girls?"

"Selene." Arthur warned.

"Master." Selene responded, though her failure to use his name undermined her argumentative tone, making Arthur laugh.

"She has a point, Sir." Kelly said. "Last time you met this girl face to face, you lost your temper, right?"

Arthur hesitated.

"Then we should meet her as housemates. And whatever you two have to say to each other, she can say in front of us. If she can admit to being in the wrong and a bully in front of us, you know it's genuine." Kelly suggested.

"And we can give you our objective opinions of her." Rani suggested. "Well, some of us, anyway." She glanced at Selene. Objectivity about Arthur was not Selene's strongest attribute.

Arthur sat back on the sofa and sighed. Arguing with one girlfriend was bad enough. He knew he could not win an argument with five simultaneously, even if they were supposed to be submissive to him. He didn't want to play the 'Master' card that way, and besides, he knew there was a chance it was good advice. He just didn't want to hear it at the moment.

"Okay." He relented. "But until then, can we put any vendettas or sabotages on hold?" Arthur asked.

The girls nodded.

"Selene?" Arthur asked. "I need to hear you say it."

Selene sighed. "I swear, as your slave, that I will not carry out any vendettas, sabotages, or violence against Lynn without your permission."

"Or Pranks." Kat added, which earned her a glare from Selene that made everyone realize she'd found the exact loophole Selene had planned to use.

"Or pranks." Selene practically spat the words.

Arthur relaxed. "That's good enough for me." He patted Rani and Kelly on their thighs and started moving forward. "Now, let's get you two cleaned up." He nodded to Selene and Kat.

"I can take care of them, Master." Mindy interjected. "You rest. Recover your strength."

"Would you like anything to drink?" Kelly asked as she started sitting up again.

"No, I'm okay." Arthur said with more confidence than he really felt. "All I'd really need to go again is for you to take off your bras." He chuckled. Kelly reached behind her, as did the others, except Mindy, who'd already taken hers off, and they all took their bras off.

As for 'cleaning up' Kat and Selene, it seemed Mindy had an unconventional idea as to how. She licked the cum off Selene's face slowly, teasingly, and Arthur watched, forgetting all about Lynn and their disagreement just a few moments ago as the blood flowed back into him. He wasn't sure if Kat would let her do it, and for a moment, it looked like she wouldn't, like she was going to hold Mindy off and protest that she just needed a towel or a washcloth, but Mindy whispered something in her ear, and then she let her.

Arthur's full attention was on the trio of women, so he didn't even notice when Rani reached over and started stroking him again. He was already halfway hard, and she had him back to full strength in a few strokes.

"Wifey and I had our fun." Rani spoke up. "Which of your women do you want next, my King?" She asked. "Would you like to fuck your brat, your whore, or your slut?"

He'd say this for these women: they really committed to the roleplay once things got going. Arthur looked at Mindy, Kelly, and then the three women standing on the other side of the coffee table. "God, I want to take you all to bed, but we'd never all fit." He sighed.

"Whom would you like?" Kelly asked him, kissing his neck again. "If you had to pick one of us to bed tonight."

Arthur closed his eyes as Kelly gently bit his neck and squeezed his cock in her hands, his toes curled and his foot flexed, making him realize she wanted him to pick her. On his other side, Rani was making a similarly persuasive argument. Across the coffee table, Kat, Mindy, and Selene had each taken up the nadu position, showing themselves off for him, and he could see the glistening on the inside of their thighs as they watched Rani and Kelly work on him.

"Pick me, Master." Selene begged. "I want you to fuck my ass before you let me sleep tonight."

"No, pick me, Master." Mindy protested. "I want to fall asleep with your cock inside me and wake up to you fucking me."

"Pick me, Master." Kat said hesitantly as if trying to think of something sexy to say that would top the other two. "I... I want to practice riding you until I pass out."

"Pick your concubine, my King." Rani suggested. "And you can tie me to your bed and fuck my ass until you pass out."

"Pick your wife." Kelly whispered. "I'll show you why I'm worthy."

Arthur groaned. Having to pick between his girlfriends felt cruel as if he would be intentionally singling one of them out as his favorite. He felt closest to Selene, but should that mean he should pick her? Should he choose at all, or was this some kind of test they'd devised to see if he would treat them all equally?

"I won't choose." Arthur shook his head. "Slut, bring the blankets from the bed, lay them on the floor there." He pointed to the empty space to the right of his living room area in the rectangular main room. "I'm going to try to make as many of those requests come true as possible."

Rani and Kelly squeezed his cock, signaling he'd made the right choice.

Arthur stood, momentarily tearing himself away from them, though they soon followed when he motioned for them to follow him. Selene came out of the bedroom with as many Queen-sized blankets as she could carry, and she laid them out on the floor one by one, stacking the three he owned with the freshest one on top.

"Fetch some pillows, too." He told Selene, who gathered as many as she could find, two, and brought them to the makeshift bed.

Arthur laid down on it with his head against the pillow. "Wife, strip, then come lay beside me." He patted the spot to his right.

Kelly took off her panties first, leaving them on the floor, then she took off the apron and laid down next to Arthur on his right side, curling up against him, propping herself up on her arm, and giggling a little when he turned to face her and sucked her breast into his mouth. His tongue against her nipple made her legs rub together, and she closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation as the others watched. She felt their eyes on her even with closed eyes, but she didn't mind. It was actually kind of intoxicating to know they were watching. She gently placed her hand on Arthur's sculpted chest and traced patterns on his skin with her fingernails.

Arthur finally looked away from her and patted the spot to his left after gesturing to Rani, who followed Kelly's example. She stripped off her panties, laid down beside him, scooted up, and let Arthur kiss, nibble, suck, and tongue her nipples, though she had smaller breasts to offer than Kelly's. Rani's were close-set and athletic - more muscular at the top and rounder at the bottom than anywhere else, with her nipples sticking straight forward rather than down. Kelly's were bell-shaped, round everywhere and longer, with her nipples at the very end pointing down and forward like the tops of bells.

1...345678