Harem House - Selene Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay." Selene nodded. "Kelly, do you want to say what you wanted to say about Halloween?"

"Oh, sure." Kelly said quickly, getting back on track and not thinking about playing wife. "I was just going to say that I'm babysitting that night, so I won't be around."

"Babysitting?" Mindy asked, surprised.

"Yeah, you know Professor Morris?" Kelly asked.

"Yeah." Kat nodded. "Had her last year."

"She sometimes pays me to babysit her kids so she and her wife can go out. They have a Halloween party to go to that night, so I'm going to stay and watch the kids and the house after trick or treating." Kelly explained.

"Aw." Mindy protested. "But... what if we wanted to throw a party?"

"Well, that was going to be my suggestion." Selene smiled at Mindy. "I thought maybe, if Arthur's moved into the house by then, the harem could throw a private Halloween party for the group of us."

"You still can." Kelly assured her. "I just won't be able to make it."

"I don't know." Rani shook her head. "It doesn't seem right to have a harem party without one of us there, right?" Rani asked. "And this is Mindy's first college Halloween. We should either host a party open to all or slut it up and go to some rager on Frat Row." She suggested. "Or party hop."

"That I can miss without feeling bad." Kelly chuckled slightly. "Definitely not my scene."

"Mine either." Kat nodded.

"What if we went trick or treating together before Kelly had to babysit?" Mindy suggested. "I always used to hit up the neighborhoods nearby anyway. The houses closest to the campus give out king-sized candy bars."

"That could be fun." Selene nodded. "And then we can split off and do our own things?"

Rani nodded in agreement to that. "But who gets Arthur?"

"Well, I can't take him babysitting with me." Kelly shrugged, even though she imagined Arthur would be great with those kids. "So that's up to you four."

"I'll probably spend the night at home." Kat said. "Maybe handing out candy at the new house?" She looked at Selene, who looked thoughtful at that. If they were moving this month, they would be there by Halloween. Kat wasn't the party type, and by Halloween weekend, she'd probably be dying for a lovely, quiet evening at home with all the plans they'd made leading up to it.

"I'll do whatever Arthur wants me to do." Selene shrugged.

"Me too." Mindy nodded. "I wouldn't mind having him looking out for us if we're going to any of those frat parties, honestly."

"Not the worst idea I've ever heard." Rani admitted as she sat back and considered it. "Okay. Yeah. I guess that means the four of us would be going out?"

"If Arthur wants to." Selene nodded.

"Who should ask him?" Rani asked, and they all looked at Kelly again.

"I'm not even going!" Kelly protested. "You ask him." She gestured at Mindy. "I'm sure he'll be happy to accompany you."

Mindy smiled slightly. "Do you three have costume ideas?" She asked. "I've been looking forward to my first college Halloween party." She admitted. "I think I have too many costume ideas, really."

"I had one..." Selene admitted. "But I-"

"-was going to let Arthur choose for you." Kat interrupted. "We know."

Rani chuckled.

Selene rolled her eyes.

"What was the costume?" Mindy asked out of curiosity more than anything else. "Or were you going to re-use the elf costume again?"

"I was thinking of a catsuit." Selene admitted. "Like... a full latex bodysuit." She clarified. "I saw one at the store Arthur took me to and thought it looked hot. It could make an easy Catwoman costume."

"Nice." Mindy gave her a smile. "I was thinking of a schoolgirl outfit. Kinda lame, I guess, but sexy."

"Definitely sexy." Rani nodded. "But not exactly a costume, is it?"

"Well, what should I go as?" Mindy asked.

"What have you always wanted to go as but knew your parents would throw a fit?" Rani asked.

"Princess Leia." Mindy admitted without even having to think about it for too long. She knew immediately what outfit she wanted to wear every year, but it was off-limits, even if it was just as cliche as a schoolgirl outfit. "The golden bikini."

Rani scoffed. "You'd look amazing in that outfit, but it's a little..." She hesitated.

"Stereotypical?" Kat suggested.

"Yeah." Rani nodded. "Not a very original costume idea."

"Well..." Mindy hesitated. "I don't know. I just... my brother and I used to watch those movies a lot, and I loved them, and Leia is an icon. That whole bit with her in the bikini... was hot as heck. Helped me realize I like women too, y'know?"

Selene interjected. "And no one here is judging you for it." She gave a glare to Rani. "We're here to support one another, and no one here will look down on you for wanting to dress up like a slave girl. Right?" She asked the others pointedly.

"I guess not." Rani shrugged.

"Of course, we won't look down on Mindy." Kelly interjected. "You can wear whatever you want for Halloween. Or whatever Arthur wants if you're into that." She glanced at Selene, who smirked a little.

"Okay, okay, sorry." Rani surrendered with her hands. "Let me guess." She said to Selene. "I bet you already have a slave Leia costume, don't you?"

Selene shrugged. "Not here, but I wore one in high school." She looked at Mindy. "I'd offer it to you, but I don't think the top would fit. You're a lot bigger than I am." She pushed her breasts up to illustrate, and Mindy laughed.

"It's okay." Mindy assured her. "I'm sure I can get one at the mall or something. Maybe we can all go costume shopping or something? We can pick stuff out together?"

"Sounds like a plan to me." Rani admitted.

"Take Arthur along." Kat suggested. "He'd love that."

Selene's eyes practically glowed as she nodded quickly. "Yes." She said. "Next harem meeting at the Spirit of Halloween? Kelly?" She looked at Kelly.

"Well, I can't hang with you guys at Halloween, but I guess I could still use a costume." She shrugged. "Sure, I can go shopping with you guys."

"I'll go too." Kat suggested. "Might as well dress up to hand out candy."

"Perfect." Selene smiled.

"So... is there anything else on the list to discuss?" Rani asked.

"Lynn." Selene announced. "We need to figure out what the fuck we're going to do about that bitch." Selene's voice sounded sharp enough to cut someone, making Kelly and Mindy look at her like she'd grown a horn on her head. It wasn't a side of her they were used to hearing or seeing; she looked angry at even having to say the name.

"The bully?" Mindy asked.

"The bully." Selene confirmed.

"She's part of the deal with the house." Kat explained. "She's going to be living in the basement in-law suite."

"So we just ensure we're there for Arthur if he needs us." Kelly said.

"I want to try and make her move out." Selene explained.

"That sounds... aggressive." Kelly hesitated. "Like... what exactly is the story there? Do we know for sure?"

"From what Arthur's told us, they used to be friends." Kat explained. "That changed as they grew up, and by high school or maybe junior high, she had new friends who accused him of being a stalker. Arthur explained that he wasn't stalking them; he just couldn't avoid them either. They went to the same school, had classes together, that kind of thing. And they teased him for being a loser with a crush."

"And she weaponized what she knew about him." Selene added. "She broke his trust and intentionally hurt him."

Mindy looked sad. "Who could look at Arthur and think he was a loser?"

Kelly shrugged. "He didn't always look the way he does now." She said. "Not that he ever struck me as the creepy stalker type." She said quickly under Selene's glare. "But Freshman year, he had a few extra pounds on him and hadn't worked out outside of gym class." She explained. "He's worked hard for the body he has now." She'd know, after all, she'd met him and Lori in the gym Freshman year, and she'd made friends with them both. Well, more Lori than Arthur.

"I guess." Mindy shrugged. She knew that on some level, but it was strange to realize that everyone here had known Arthur longer or met him before she had. Even Rani claimed to have seen him around before, and have a class together, but Arthur didn't remember her. "So what do we do about Lynn, then? Why does she even want to live at the house?" Mindy asked.

"I've been wondering about that myself." Kat spoke up. "If she really thought Arthur was stalking her, why would she want to stay at the house with him? But from what she put in her emails, I think she realizes he never stalked her."

"Emails?" Rani asked.

"Yeah." Kat nodded. "Here, I'll ask Arthur to forward me a copy, and I'll throw it in the harem chat." She offered. She pulled out her phone and sent off a quick message.

"Why is it even a thing in the first place?" Rani asked.

"She's coming to school here next semester." Selene explained.

"Ah." Kelly nodded. "Well, that will make her unavoidable then. Especially if we carpool."

"We're not carpooling with her." Selene said with all the resolve of a swordsman drawing a line in the sand. "Especially because if we carpool, at least one of us should be giving Arthur road head." She winked at Kelly.

The girls laughed.

"Seriously though..." Selene said. "I don't think we should extend friendship to her or the benefits of living in the house. The in-law suite is hers, but everything else is Arthur's."

"And ours." Kat interjected.

Rani shrugged. "We'll play loud music and stomp around a lot." She suggested. "That'll get any downstairs neighbor to move out quick."

"Email shared." Kat said as their phones dinged with the chat notification.

They were silent while some read it for the first time, and others re-read it just to refresh their memories. Kat, for instance, had almost forgotten about Lynn with everything else on her plate until her date night with Arthur when it came up at dinner. Personally, she was all for ignoring Lynn and hoping she went away. However, Kat was also perfectly willing to back Selene in getting rid of her. Maybe if they worked together, she could keep Selene out of trouble. She was worried Selene would escalate things. The last thing Kat wanted was to have to bail her sister out of jail for getting into a fistfight with a girl they hadn't even met yet.

"Eh." Rani said after reading the email. "Well-intentioned, maybe. Clearly not used to having to apologize." She shook her head.

"Arthur said she's been calling and texting him. Trying to reach out." Kat announced as she read Arthur's text.

Selene looked like someone had just told her Lord of the Rings was being remade by Kathleen Kennedy.

"Chill, Selene." Kat warned her. "You can't go up and slap this girl when you meet her. You have to be civil."

The others laughed, but Selene just stuck her tongue out at Kat.

Kelly was worried about that. She hoped Selene never took a dislike to her that way. The petite woman might not pose a threat to Kelly physically in any kind of fair fight, but Selene didn't look like she would fight fair if it came down to it.

"Are we gonna have to keep you on some kind of leash around her?" Kelly asked, surprisingly innocently.

"Let Arthur handle that." Mindy piped up, setting her and Rani giggling as though there was some kind of inside joke Kelly was missing.

Kelly blushed a little. "I guess that is the kind of thing you'd do." She shook her head. "That ought to make Lynn uncomfortable and move her out pretty quick. Imagine if we're all just leashed up to Arthur when she meets us."

The harem took a few seconds to imagine it, and each reacted slightly differently. Mindy smiled brightly and relaxed on the sofa. Rani scoffed and waved off the idea. Selene had pulled her hands into fists resting on her thighs, her hands tight as she cast her eyes down, enjoying the thought a little too much, maybe. Kat just smirked and shook her head, sending her short curls bouncing. Kelly, for her part, shrugged and was thankful the suggestive mental image had changed the room's mood from the aggressive tone it had before.

"How do you think Katelyn will react to stuff like that?" Kat asked Kelly. "What would she do if she walked into the living room and Selene is all leashed up at Arthur's feet while Mindy bounces up and down on his lap?"

Kelly blushed in a thin line across her nose and the tops of her cheeks at the sudden mental image she had, though, in hers, she was standing off to the side, holding a serving tray with Arthur's drink of choice on it, watching and waiting her turn.

"I don't know." Kelly admitted. "Is... is that likely to happen?"

Mindy and Selene looked at each other briefly, then nodded enthusiastically to Kelly.

Kelly laughed. "Well, between work and classes, I don't think it'll be an issue, and if she gets a new boyfriend soon, it won't matter. She was hardly at the apartment when she was dating Sean."

"We should use the harem chat to keep each other updated anyway." Rani said thoughtfully. "Especially if any of us are having friends over, that kind of thing."

"Good point." Kelly agreed.

"Yeah." Kat nodded. "Wouldn't want to have the volleyball team walk in on you and Arthur going at it next to the pool." She said to Kelly.

"Hm... if there's a pool, is there a gym?" Kelly asked. "At the house?"

"I don't know." Kat admitted. "We got a brief tour, but we didn't see everything. I think there might be one in the pool house?"

"Can we get a tour before we all agree to move in?" Rani asked. "I mean, I'm all for moving out of the dorms at the end of the semester, but I want to be sure the rent is worth it."

"I'm sure Arthur's mom would let us take a tour. You want me to ask if we can add it to the agenda with our Sunday brunch?" Selene asked.

"I think that's a great idea." Kelly nodded. "And should we each bring something for the brunch? That way, it's not on her to cook for all of us?"

Kat nodded. "Sure. I'll bring cinnamon rolls."

"You're baking all of a sudden?" Selene asked, surprised.

"What?" Kat asked, confused. "No, a bakery around the corner makes really good cinnamon rolls."

Selene laughed. "Oh, okay. That makes more sense."

"I'll bring... Kimchi toast." Mindy decided. "My mom always makes some for Sunday breakfast. I'll ask her to make some extra." She explained.

"I'll bring muffins." Rani volunteered. "Two can play that bakery game."

"I'll bring grapefruits then." Kelly volunteered. "Help to balance out all the carbs."

"This is shaping up to be a big breakfast." Selene chuckled. "I'll bring eggs. I can get there early to make them up into omelets and get some practice using the kitchen."

"You're cooking all of a sudden?" Kat asked, surprised.

The girls laughed.

Selene rolled her eyes. "I can cook eggs!" She protested.

Kat shrugged. "It'll be a good test for the smoke detectors."

Kelly laughed but realized from Selene's glare at Kat that maybe there was some truth to the teasing. "That raises an interesting question." Kelly commented. "Chores around the house... how do we split those?"

"I'll warn you now, I'm a bit of a slob." Rani raised her hand. "But I'll do my part on whatever chore wheel we come up with."

"Well, our rooms are our space." Selene declared. "So long as you don't have old milk bowls or something in there, we're fine. Nothing that attracts bugs."

"Nah." Rani shook her head. "For me, I just leave my clothes everywhere. I have a ton of clothes, and I hate doing laundry, so I just wait until I go through them all."

"Ah." Kelly said. "Well, the house has a washer and dryer, right?" Kelly asked.

"Yeah." Selene said. "They have a whole laundry room."

"Perfect." Kelly said. "With..." She counted how many people they had and added Arthur, Katelyn, and Lynn to the tally. "Eight people, we'll have to figure out some kind of rotation, so we're not all trying to do laundry on the same day."

"And they mentioned something about a cleaning service?" Kat spoke up.

Kelly frowned. "Would we need one of those?"

"It's a pretty big house." Kat admitted. "I don't want to be the one to have to dust the rafters or scrub the bathrooms."

"But what about..." Selene hesitated. "Our privacy?"

"We'll know when they're coming." Kat assured her. "And I'm sure they'll do their thing while we're at work or class, not during the weekend when you're riding Arthur's cock with a leash around your neck."

"Saturday morning orgies, yes, please." Mindy piped up, which made Rani laugh.

"Katelyn's going to be living with us too." Kelly warned. "So... we'll sneak it in where we can, I guess." She said with a resigned sigh.

"Oh, like you're not going to be fucking him in the gym if there is one." Kat chuckled. "We're all gonna take our one-on-one time when we can get it and living together? I don't think there's any danger of Arthur going unfucked or unsucked for more than a few hours."

"Speaking of which." Rani raised her hand. "Where the fuck is he? Shouldn't he be home by now?" She checked her phone for the time.

"His class should be ending in about half an hour." Selene said. "And then he has to get here." She shrugged. "So we've got time."

"Well, is our meeting over?" Rani asked. "Do you guys mind if I do some homework while we wait for him?"

Selene shrugged. "Is there anything left on the agenda?" She asked Mindy, who checked her paper and shook her head.

"You guys want to watch a movie?" Mindy asked.

Kelly shrugged. She didn't have an answer about how they would divide the chores for the new house, but it sounded like everyone was willing to do their share. Selene didn't really have an answer about what they should do about Lynn either, but it sounded like everyone was all for trying to get her to move out. All in all, it wouldn't be much different than living with Katelyn, just with Arthur close by and hopefully willing to make some time for her when she had it available. Though, now, she was starting to think he might be too worn out by the others.

She was a little worried about how she fit in with the others. Selene seemed like she wanted Kelly to take control, but Kelly didn't want to risk upsetting the others or disrupting the equality between them all. She was thinking about changing her nickname in the chat. Would Girlfriend be better than Wifey?

"We're good for the tour." Selene declared.

Kelly looked over at her. "What?"

"Of the house." Selene held up her phone. "Arthur's mom is actually pretty excited. There's a lot of exclamation points in this text message."

Kat chuckled.

The following two hours passed by rather quickly. Kelly excused herself to use the restroom, and when she returned, Mindy, Rani, and Selene were on the couch together. Mindy and Selene were looking at something on Selene's phone, while Kat had a book in her hand, and Rani had a textbook and a notebook in her lap, working on some math homework that Kelly didn't want to bother her about.

"Kelly, we need a tie-breaker." Selene announced when she saw Kelly. "Fantasy or sci-fi?"

"Uh..." Kelly hesitated. "Depends on the fandom." She shrugged. "But movie-wise, I'm partial to rom-coms."

"Ugh." Selene rolled her eyes. "Boring."

"Hey-" Kat smacked her sister's arm playfully. "No shaming." She reminded Selene. "How do you feel about period romances?" Kat asked Kelly.

"If they're good." Kelly nodded. "I like Austen, but I prefer Emma to Pride & Prejudice."

"Yes." Kat sighed. "Thank you! I thought I was the only one."

"Like I said." Selene interjected. "Boring. No offense, Mistress."

Kelly smirked. It wasn't the first, or the last, time she'd learned of someone's dislike for her preferences in movie genres.

"Just put on whatever you're going to put on." Kat sighed. "We're all doing homework anyway."

Kelly moved over and took up a seat in front of the sofa. She pulled her laptop out of her backpack and started getting to work while Kat and Selene argued more over what to watch. Finally, they were presented with two options: an animated series called The Clone Wars or Game of Thrones. Kelly voted for Game of Thrones, though apparently everyone but Mindy had already seen it. In the end, Game of Thrones prevailed, and two episodes passed by without Kelly giving them any thought as she got engrossed in her work. It wasn't until Rani spoke up that she noticed the time.

123456...8