Harem House - Selene Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you make this dump truck into a corvette?" Rani laughed as she slapped her own ass.

"No." Kelly smirked. "And I don't think you'd want me to." She offered. "But I can tighten it up for you."

Rani smirked, but the conversation ended there as Selene crawled forward from Arthur's feet and laid down with her head just below Arthur's pelvis.

Mindy exited the bathroom, naked again, and resumed kneeling next to Kat. Rani took her place in the bathroom.

"What did I miss?" Mindy asked.

"Master is going to spank, Mistress." Kat said quietly. "And Slut will probably ask to suck his cock in a second."

Selene smiled, looking at Arthur under the bridge of Kelly's abs. "May I clean you off, Master?"

Arthur sighed and laid his head back on the pillow, looking up at Mindy and Kat's faces as they looked down at him. Mindy had washed off her makeup, giving her face a darker tone and a more tired expression, but she was still pretty and had her hair pulled back in two low pleats. Kat still had her makeup on, though it had runs and splotches from her crying, and her eyes were red and slightly puffy.

"Go ahead, Slut." Arthur said. "I can't promise anything, though. I've had more than my fair share of fucking today."

Mindy giggled. "That's for sure."

Selene didn't seem to mind. She brought her lips down and started kissing, licking, and sucking. Arthur had one hand on the back of Kelly's thigh, rubbing her leg, and Mindy and Kat knelt over him, watchful.

Kelly pushed back a little, pressing her thighs more firmly into Arthur's hand. She looked over her shoulder at him, smiling softly. "Just ten spanks, I think. To remind me of my place."

Arthur smirked softly.

"Would more dirty talk help?" Mindy asked. "Or would it help if Kat and I started making out?"

"No." Kat said quickly. "Sorry." She said immediately to quell Mindy's confusion. "I don't mind sharing so far, and I'm okay with a little here and there, but I'm... I'm not really into doing things to people other than Arthur."

"You don't want to kiss me?" Mindy asked.

"No, not really." Kat looked apologetic. "I'm sorry. It's not a statement on you; I'm just... I'm not bi. And I'm not in the mood. I think... I think maybe I'll just go home."

"It's okay." Arthur assured her. "You don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with. But... I'd like you to stay so we can cuddle and fall asleep."

Kat seemed to think about it, then leaned over and kissed Arthur upside down. "Yes, Sir." She said after she pulled away.

"Hey, it's working." Selene announced from down below. "Kiss him again."

Mindy bent forward this time, kissing Arthur hungrily until she had to pull away for air. Arthur managed one deep inhale before Kat took her place, and the kissing resumed.

Below, between Kelly's movement against his hand, her breasts on his torso, Selene's attentions to his length, and the kissing alternating between Mindy's hot and passionate lips and tongue and Kat's soft and tender open-mouth kisses, he was hard once more by the time Rani came out of the bathroom, ready for bed.

"Kat, go clean yourself up." Kelly said gently. "Rani, take her place."

Rani helped Kat from her place, kneeling above Arthur's head, then sank into it next to Mindy. She saw Kat had been making out with Arthur from above when she came out of the bathroom, but Mindy had descended in the meanwhile, and she waited her turn.

Kelly, meanwhile, reached down and moved Arthur's unoccupied hand to her breast, where he started to fondle and gently caress her.

Selene made a soft moaning sound as she took his now fully hardened length into her throat for a few strokes, and then withdrew.

Arthur gasped as Mindy withdrew and barely had time for a breath before Rani descended her lips to his.

Kelly kept pressing her thigh and then her rear against the palm of Arthur's right hand as it rubbed and roamed, but he still wasn't spanking her, just rubbing and roaming until he slipped his fingers between her legs and felt how wet she'd become from his hand and his attention on her breasts. He lowered his fingers into her, and she pushed back against him, fucking his hand with a nearly silent gasp as she closed her eyes tightly.

They kept going like that for a few minutes, Selene sucking and throating, Arthur fingering Kelly, who lowered her front half to better push back against his hand, and Mindy and Rani trading off kissing him. Arthur didn't know how much time passed that way, but it felt amazing, and he heard rather than saw Kat's return.

Kat tapped Selene on the shoulder and traded places with her, though Selene protested a little before finally giving up her spot between Arthur's legs.

Kat felt different from her sister, and she spent more time stroking his shaft and sucking the top in her mouth instead of taking him into her throat, but when she did, it felt amazing. It felt like he had to wait for it, and it was always worth the wait, even if it didn't last as long as he would have liked.

They kept going like that until Selene returned from the bathroom and tried to convince Kelly to get ready for bed. Kelly was nearly there and didn't want to stop until she reached her second orgasm. It took a few minutes, so Selene squirmed her way next to Rani and Mindy, making out with Arthur as the third in the rotation, which quickly led to Rani and Mindy making out while Selene made out with him.

There was a brief whine from Kelly as her body locked up, and she came on Arthur's hand as quietly as she could. Kelly threw her head back just as Selene and Mindy swapped kissing partners. There was a muffled grunt from Arthur's waist, and Kat wriggled a little before swallowing a few gulps as Arthur came. It wasn't as hard or as forceful as he usually did, but he came, and Kat swallowed it all.

"No sharing?" Selene pouted at her sister, who took a deep breath and shook her head after she released Arthur's cock.

"Sorry." She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "There wasn't much, and I didn't want to make a mess."

Selene smirked, reached down, and stroked Arthur's hair as he closed his eyes.

"Poor Master." Selene ran her fingers along his scalp. "Fucked until he's empty and exhausted."

"Every night if we have anything to say about it." Mindy giggled.

"Water bottles." Arthur said, sounding only half awake. "I got-"

"I know, Master." Selene said. "I put some in the fridge." She nodded to Rani, who picked up her cue and went and got water bottles. The whole top shelf of Arthur's fridge was full of them now. One for each of them and one for Arthur, which Selene tipped into his mouth for him, then kissed him when she pulled it away. He was physically exhausted, and the girls didn't make any more demands on him other than to cuddle.

When Kelly came out of the bathroom, Arthur was already half asleep. Kat was lying next to him with one leg over his. Mindy was on top of him, using his chest as a pillow and her legs between his. Selene was on the other side of Kat, curled up and cuddling her from behind. Rani was on Arthur's other side but had left a space for Kelly to slide into. The others had taken off their collars, and it looked like someone had taken the liberty of going through purses and plugging in all the phones.

"Do you mind if we spoon?" Rani asked with a slight chuckle.

"No, I don't mind." Kelly almost laughed. The things they'd done that night contained a lot of firsts for her, with other people in the room watching, much less participating. Yet it all felt hot and right. They truly were all rooting for each other and looking out for each other. Though, as she thought it, she realized she'd gotten two orgasms, as opposed to the others getting one, and Selene and Mindy not even getting that. She felt a little guilty about it, but it wasn't like Arthur had the energy to fix the situation. Mindy and Selene would just have to wait until the morning.

"Goodnight, Mister." Kelly kissed his cheek, then cuddled into his side opposite Kat. She put one of her legs over his, then felt Rani's arm snake around her waist. The pillow under her head had Arthur's arm under it, but it felt comfortable and warm with all the bodies gathered in one place. Between that and the sleepiness she felt after her satisfaction, she fell asleep pretty quickly.

Slowly but surely, they all drifted off to dream.

1...345678