Harem House - Selene Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that a good idea?" Kelly asked. "Does Arthur want his parents to know he's renting the house to his girlfriends?"

"I think they know something's up." Kat interjected. "But... I don't see any reason to try and hide it from them. We're still paying rent and paying it to them in the lease, not Arthur. So it's not like we'll try to pay our rent with pussy."

Rani snorted again.

"Could be a fun roleplay scenario, though." Selene suggested.

Kat rolled her eyes, but her smile suggested she'd thought of it too.

"I can make it work if she's okay with it." Kelly added. "But with Saturday being so full, I can't lose all of Sunday too, so it'd need to be just brunch. Not brunch and an orgy."

"Ah, so you're the responsible one." Rani commented. "But same. I've got homework."

"It wouldn't be an orgy." Selene assured her. "Just us and Arthur's mom. Arthur would be... absent."

Mindy's eyes lit up. "Does she have pictures of young Arthur? Embarrassing haircuts? That kind of thing?"

Selene nodded with a giggle.

"Perfect." Rani said with a smirk. "Blackmail material."

"So we can all make Sunday brunch with Arthur's mom work?" Kelly asked.

Mindy hesitated. "Might depend on the time." She said. "My parents aren't going to let me miss church." She wasn't particularly into it, but it was a big deal to her parents, and so long as they were paying for school, she had to abide by their rules. Another reason they couldn't find out she was dating Arthur, much less bi or in a poly-relationship. They were old and out of touch. She had no hope of them understanding anything.

"Just tell them you already spent enough time on your knees with Arthur." Rani suggested, causing the other women to laugh, but Mindy shook her head.

"What time do you get out?" Selene asked, going into 'make it work' mode.

"Service is at nine. So, it'd be over by ten. I'll be home by, like, eleven?" Mindy suggested.

"Can you drive right to Arthur's parents' house?" Selene asked. "Meet us there at eleven-ish?"

"Sure." Mindy nodded. "Is that okay with his mom?"

Selene nodded. "She asked me what time worked best, and I haven't answered yet. I'll let her know eleven if that works best for everyone."

"Works for me." Rani shrugged. "Kelly?"

"I can make that work so long as it's over by one." Kelly answered.

"Well, if you drive separately, you can leave whenever you need to, even if we're not finished." Selene suggested.

Kelly nodded. Not that she wanted to leave if the brunch wasn't over, but she would have to if it wasn't over by twelve. She was still a little flustered that Selene seemed so friendly with Arthur's mother. She was actually a little nervous to meet his parents. She wanted them to like her, but how would they react to all this? Would they think she was just a slut and not good enough for their son? Would they approve of her? Or worse, would they prefer one of his other girlfriends? What if they liked Selene more than her, and Arthur and Selene ended up being-

Kelly took a deep breath. This was why she'd said she wanted to keep things casual. She knew herself. She knew she'd get too invested and anxious about everything that came with being Arthur's girlfriend. His real girlfriend. She'd known Arthur for years. If she let it go beyond casual dating, it would be years of her life split between him and her career. She loved the idea of being a housewife and not having a career, but that wasn't an option. Everyone knew that.

So, for Kelly, it was a fantasy. A fantasy she enjoyed playing out with Arthur, sure, but a dream all the same. She had to accept it would never be a reality. So his mother's opinion wouldn't matter. It wasn't like Kelly and Arthur would ever get married, especially if he had his pick of these other women. He'd probably marry Selene when all was said and done; she just had to accept that. Or maybe they'd still all be together in one big polycule after graduation.

Kelly could project confidence on the outside whenever she talked about it, but right then, she felt weak. She had a solid outer appearance, but inside? She felt like a mess.

"You okay?" Kat asked, and it took Kelly a moment to realize that the other girls were looking at her.

"Yeah." Kelly nodded. "Sorry." She shook her head. "Where were we?" She asked.

"Brunch Sunday. You and I are driving separately. Selene and Kat are picking up Rani on their way to the house." Mindy read off the notebook she still had in her lap.

"Perfect." Kelly nodded. "Okay. So what is next on the agenda?"

Mindy turned the page of her notebook back for a moment and read it off. "The renaissance faire." Mindy responded as she returned to the current page. "Which I've never been to before." She explained. "So... how does this work? Do we go in costume?"

"You can go in costume." Selene explained. "But you don't have to."

"Are you going in costume?" Kelly asked.

Selene nodded. "I was going to let Arthur choose, but I'd like to go as an elf slave girl."

"An..." Kelly hesitated. "An elf slave girl?"

Selene nodded more enthusiastically this time. "I've got a chainmail bikini and some elf ears; add some chains for bracelets and anklets, and -bam- all set."

"I've got a nobility outfit." Kat said. "A dress I bought online. It's modest."

Mindy pulled her phone out.

"I can always wear a sari or something. It's more European-based, right?" Rani asked.

"Yeah." Selene nodded. "But everyone's welcome, and they have people from all over working there. It's more about the fun than any kind of historical accuracy."

"Especially if they have elves." Kelly commented with a slight smile.

Selene smiled. "Right."

"Could I go as a djinn?" Rani asked. "A genie?"

Selene shrugged. "I don't see why not."

Rani looked thoughtful for a moment, forming the costume in her head. "Are we going, like, in character? Is it a larp?"

"It's not really a larp." Kat shook her head. "But some people do accents, that kind of thing. The workers there take on characters, but the visitors are just visitors."

"Hmm..." Rani considered.

"Could I go as a mermaid?" Mindy asked.

"How would that work?" Kelly asked.

"I don't know." Mindy shrugged. "She's going as an elf." She pointed at Selene. "And Rani's going as a djinn." She pointed at Rani. "Maybe we can all go as different mythological creatures?"

"Like a theme?" Selene asked.

"I guess I could add some makeup to my noble costume. Go as a vampire since we're so close to Halloween." Kat shrugged.

"Hmm." Kelly said thoughtfully. "I'll have to do some research, I think."

"You should go as Red Sonja." Selene suggested.

"Ooo. Yeah." Rani agreed. "You could put the bi in bikini armor."

All of them laughed at this, though Kelly knew she didn't have any such costume.

"I was thinking more like a corset and a skirt. I have those." Kelly suggested.

"That could work." Selene suggested. "Add a hat, and you could be a pirate Queen."

"I like that." Kelly agreed. "Though, it doesn't fit your mythological theme."

"How do you feel about body paint?" Selene asked.

"I have no strong feelings about body paint." Kelly laughed. "Never really thought about it before."

"Well, if you wanted to do a different race like in D&D, you could use green body paint to make yourself a half-orc or some red or purple body paint to make yourself a tiefling."

"Hmm." Kelly pulled out her phone this time, but after a quick Google, she found something decent. "Yeah. I can be a half-orc or tiefling pirate queen." She agreed. "Leaning half-orc, though, so I don't have to deal with horns or a tail."

"Perfect." Selene said. "You've got an athletic body, too. You could pull off the bikini armor if you wanted to."

"Maybe next time." Kelly said. "I don't have any bikini armor, but green body paint is on Amazon." She considered it for a moment as she browsed on her phone.

Mindy still looked undecided. "What's the medieval equivalent of a secretary?" She asked the room.

Selene shrugged. "A clerk?"

Mindy frowned. "Hmm."

"What happened to your mermaid idea?" Rani asked. "With those tits, you'd look great in a bikini top."

Mindy smirked at Rani. "But I wouldn't be able to walk around in the tail."

"Arthur could pull you in a wagon or something." Kat suggested.

"Do we have a wagon?" Mindy asked. Mermaids had been her favorite mythological creature since she was a kid. Personally, she blamed Disney.

"I don't." Kat shook her head apologetically. She didn't have anything like that in her and Selene's apartment. Neither did anyone she knew.

"I'll find a dress that works." Mindy assured them. "Maybe I'll go as something witchy. Arthur seemed to like the goth look on me."

"Ooo." Selene said brightly. "Yeah, you'd look great in something dark and skimpy."

Mindy giggled, already shopping on her phone.

"Are we aiming for sexy?" Kelly asked. "This is a family thing, right?"

"Yeah, during the day." Selene nodded. "But it's kind of like beach rules. So long as you're not showing anything other than skin, you're probably fine."

"Hmm." Kelly hummed thoughtfully. "Okay, so... Mindy is going as a witch. Selene is going as an elf slave girl. I'm going as a half-orc pirate. Kat is going as a vampire noblewoman. And Rani is going as a djinn." She looked between the girls, who all nodded and confirmed the plan as she came to their turn.

"What's Arthur going as?" Rani asked.

"I think the better question is, what do we want to suggest Arthur go as?" Kat hinted. "I think Selene already had some thoughts on that."

Kelly raised an eyebrow, and the girls looked at Selene with curiosity until she blushingly told them what she'd mentioned in passing to Kat earlier.

"I thought maybe he could go as a barbarian. Like... a leather loincloth or something." Selene suggested. The idea of her elf slave costume pairing with Arthur being her barbarian master was attractive to her.

"Think he'll do it?" Rani asked.

"He will if we ask nicely." Kat assured her.

"Who gets to ask him?" Rani looked at Selene, who turned to look at Kelly.

"You want me to ask him?" Kelly sounded as surprised as she looked.

"Maybe you could bring up harem business with him when necessary?" Selene suggested. "Be the..." She trailed off.

"Team captain." Mindy suggested.

"Wife." Rani said simultaneously.

Kelly considered it a moment and took a deep breath. She had no objections to Arthur dressed in as little as possible and wearing something so... masculine. But it didn't really pair with her costume or anyone else in the group besides Selene. If he dressed as a pirate king or something, it'd match her outfit more, though it would admittedly be more modest. A wizard costume would match Mindy's, and a nobleman costume would match Kat. Maybe she could tweak her costume idea to better match Arthur's. Maybe a half-orc barbarian woman was a better costume than a lady pirate.

"Alright." Kelly said with a nod. "I'll ask him."

Mindy gleefully made a note in her notebook. She, too, was thinking of ways to make her witch costume more fitting to a barbarian theme. Maybe some witchy henna tattoos? She wondered what Arthur would think.

"Do we want our costumes to be a surprise to him?" Kat suggested.

Selene immediately shook her head. "I don't wear anything without his approval."

Kat scoffed. Mindy blushed. Rani looked intrigued. Kelly just shook her head softly. Of course, she wore things for his benefit, too, but to get his approval beforehand? She tried to picture it and daydreamed of sorting through her closet with Arthur sitting on her bed as she held each outfit up against her lingerie-clad body and waited for his decision on whether it was sexy enough for her to wear for him. The idea was hotter than she'd expected.

"What if he wants you to wear a set of pasties and a thong to the fair?" Kat teased Selene.

Selene stuck her tongue out at her sister. "You know I'd wear it." She said. "I might not be as hot as Kelly, but I'm hot enough to pull that off."

Kelly pressed her lips together and looked down at her knees at the compliment. She wasn't sure how to respond to it, so she didn't. This whole ordeal had her very confused and feeling pulled in many different directions.

"So no on not telling Arthur then." Rani surmised. "Should we get his approval? Show him the costumes before the faire and maybe give him a little fashion show?"

Kat scoffed. "Only if you want jizz on your costume."

Kelly and Rani made the same face of ick at being seen in public with cumstains on their clothes. Mindy and Selene both made the same face that was altogether different from that one. Kat laughed.

"So wear the costumes the day of." Kelly cut in.

"How much is the fair, by the way?" Rani asked.

At this question, Selene looked a little worried. "Between food, passes, and souvenirs, you can expect to spend about a hundred dollars."

Mindy groaned, and not in a good way.

"It's not that bad." Kat insisted. "It's thirty to get in."

"And we can pack lunches." Kelly insisted. "That'll save us some money."

"True." Rani nodded. "And breakfast at the cafeteria."

"And dinner at home?" Mindy asked.

"Takeout, probably." Selene nodded.

"I know a cheap Asian takeout place." Mindy suggested, prompting Rani, Kat, and Selene to laugh. Kelly looked like she missed the joke.

"Mindy's parents own a restaurant." Selene explained.

"Oh!" Kelly exclaimed. "Okay. Cool."

"So is that the faire all settled then?" Rani asked.

Mindy nodded, making notes.

"What's next?" Kelly asked Mindy since she'd written the agenda down.

"Fall break." Mindy answered. "It's the Monday and Tuesday after we would go to the Ren Faire." She explained.

"I think Arthur plans on moving from the apartment to the house over fall break." Kat piped up. "Which reminds me. Has anyone been slut-shamed yet about being in a poly relationship with Arthur?" She asked. "He and I have a bet going." She explained. "If one of us gets slut shamed, he has to do all of our packing for us." She gestured between herself and Selene.

"Kinda." Mindy answered. "It was suggested that I'd be a slut if I slept with another guy, even though we're open. No one's really said anything rude about it to me, though. Most people have been more curious than anything else." She admitted.

"Same." Selene shrugged. "Though I think one of the girls in the theater club slut-shamed Arthur. She didn't say anything directly but started treating him like he had some kind of disease when she found out he was dating the five of us." She gestured between them.

"Her loss." Rani shrugged. "No one's said anything nasty to me unless you count Sanjay."

"Have you heard anything else from him?" Selene interjected. "He kind of disappeared after Monday, right?"

"Haven't seen him." Rani confirmed. "But I don't have any classes with him, and I'm not sure what his schedule is. He's probably sulking, trying to avoid me."

"Good." Mindy spat.

"So... no, I don't think we have been slut-shamed yet." Kelly answered Kat.

"Damn." Kat shook her head. "Well, let me know as soon as possible in one of the chats if you do. I've got a few days left before the bet's over."

"Will do." Mindy assured her. "I'm sure my religious roommate will have something condemning to say about it as soon as I sleep in my dorm room again." She shrugged a little sheepishly, and a silence fell over the room.

"So..." Kelly interjected. "Fall break?"

"Oh, right." Selene nodded. "Helping Master move." She said with a raised hand. "Did any of you have plans for it already?"

"Working for my parents." Mindy admitted.

"Homework and maybe a movie marathon." Rani shrugged. "That's my usual Fall break plan."

"Packing, maybe moving." Kat answered.

"Katelyn and I are headed to her family's cabin that Saturday." Kelly admitted. "But we should be back on Tuesday morning."

"Oo, nice." Selene smiled. "That sounds fun."

"It'll be a nice chance to relax." Kelly sighed. "It was initially going to be her and Sean, but since they broke up, I got invited."

They all nodded. "Anything fun to do up there?" Kat asked.

"Not a blessed thing." Kelly laughed. "It's in the middle of nowhere. So we're taking our homework, books, and hiking gear."

"Be safe." Rani warned.

"Oh, we are." Kelly nodded. "We've done this kind of thing before."

"So Kat and I are the only ones around Monday and Tuesday?" Selene asked, not hopefully, but almost as though she were disappointed.

The other girls looked at each other and nodded. "Yeah." Kelly said apologetically.

"No fall break orgies for you." Rani teased, which made Mindy giggle.

"She'll find a way." Kat warned with a laugh.

"That reminds me-" Kelly interjected. "Dates with Arthur. We're rotating them, right? I have one scheduled with him for Friday night. We've got our group date to homecoming on Saturday... is anyone going out with him on Sunday?"

"It would be Rani's turn." Selene pointed out.

"Is it?" Rani asked. "I just had a date with him last Sunday."

"No, I had a date with him last Sunday." Mindy corrected her gently. "You just joined in at the end."

"Fair." Rani shrugged. "I guess we could do something, but it'd have to be a homework date or something, with like... actual homework getting done. Because I have a lot of homework to do."

Mindy nodded. "I'll add you to his calendar."

"And then who is next?" Kelly asked.

"Well, if we keep the rotation we had before, I guess it'd be Concubine, Whore, myself, Brat, and then you again, Mistress." Selene gestured to each of them as she called their nicknames. "With group dates probably breaking things up out of availability."

"We'll have to talk to Arthur about it, obviously." Rani interjected. "I'm sure he has homework, too."

The girls all nodded and agreed in a chorus of general agreement.

Kat nodded. "So what's next?"

"Halloween." Mindy answered.

"Oh, I-." Kelly and Selene started to say something, but then both stopped to let the other talk. Then, neither did, so they both started up again. "Well, I-" they cut off.

Kat elbowed Selene. "Let Kelly go first. She's supposed to be running this thing, right?"

Kelly shook her head. "No, go ahead, Selene."

"You can speak first, Mistress." Selene insisted.

"I'm not-" Kelly protested. "I mean, we're all equal, right? I'm not... I'm not really your Mistress. I don't have more authority here than anyone else, right?"

"I know." Selene said. "I just thought..." She hesitated. "You know, equal in value, separate in role, remember? Your role is to run the household, right? Think of me as part of the household staff. I'm Arthur's slave, but as his wife, you have a certain authority, too." She explained.

"Over me, too." Mindy suggested. "I'm just the secretary."

"I'm the concubine." Rani piped up. "So... I don't think that really gives you any authority over me, but I guess you are above me in the pecking order."

The others were all looking at Kelly with what she perceived as a mixture of anticipation and worry. Kelly was still trying to navigate this role of Mistress that Selene assigned her. She didn't want to upset Selene or anyone here. She just wasn't used to all this. And they all agreed they would be equal, didn't they? They were all Arthur's girlfriends, equally. She called herself wifey in the chat, but that was because everyone else was taking nicknames, and she didn't want to call herself something degrading. She didn't mean for it to suggest that she had a more significant share in Arthur than anyone else. Or that she was supposed to exercise authority over them. Still, treating Arthur's Slut and Whore like members of a household staff she managed for him was admittedly a hot idea.

Finally, she stopped frowning and raised her hands. "I don't mind if you want to call me Mistress, but just Kelly is fine." Kelly said. "Honest."

123456...8