Harem House - Selene Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even so, Arthur seemed to enjoy them both equally before he looked up at Kat, whose eyes, along with Mindy's and Selene's, were on his flagpole cock. "Alright Brat." Arthur said from the floor. "Whore and Slut, help her get into position. Then let her ride me until she cums, or passes out, whichever happens first." Arthur instructed.

Mindy smiled as she took Kat by the hand and led her forward. Selene followed suit and took Kat's other hand, and they led her so that she was standing over Arthur's waist. Then Kat slowly squatted down as she held on to Mindy and Selene's hands for support.

"Guide me in, Concubine." Arthur commanded Rani, who curled up and took hold of his length at the base, aiming him until his tip parted Kat's lower lips. He slid into her wet folds easily despite his girth.

"How does she feel, my King?" Rani asked before kissing behind Arthur's ear.

"She should do more squats." Kelly commented, not necessarily sexily, just observing how awkward Kat looked, doing what was essentially a catcher's squat with her feet on either side of Arthur's hips.

"Perhaps you can create a personal training regimen for my harem." Arthur scoffed. "So they can perform when called upon."

"Oh my god, yes." Selene said enthusiastically. She bit her lip and nodded furiously as Kat worked her way up Arthur's shaft a little and then back down.

"I can do it just fine." Kat spat. "It's just hard to balance." She said, clawing at Mindy's arm as she started to tip before she sank back down, not taking all but most of Arthur into her. "And at this angle, it's just..." She gasped. "A little tough..." She protested but then moaned as Arthur bucked his hips a little, pushing himself further into her.

"Try and ride a little harder." Arthur suggested. "I like watching what it does to your breasts."

Kat blushed furiously as she felt the eyes of the girls and Arthur watching her. Even Selene and Mindy, who were holding onto her arms for support, seemed enthralled by watching her ride Arthur. Kelly's eyes were arrested on watching Arthur disappear into Kat, and she was absently playing with herself by rubbing near her clit in slow circles with the pad of her middle finger.

"Fuck her hard, husband." Kelly whispered in her ear. "Make her pass out from the pleasure."

If Arthur hadn't already cum so many times today, he might have blown just from how hot it was to hear Kelly's husky whisper goading him on to fuck someone else as they all watched. It was a little daunting for both of them, performing with this much of an audience, but the girls all seemed eager like they were enjoying watching as much as they were enjoying receiving it themselves. Maybe it was a sympathetic pleasure at watching him pleasure someone else and imagining, or remembering, their turn. Arthur didn't have time to question it.

Arthur planted his feet on the blanket behind Kat and thrust upward with his hips, impaling her as she sank down. She gasped and clutched at Mindy and Selene's hands in hers as they steadied her.

"Fuck him, Brat." Selene said loud enough for Arthur and the others to hear. "Fuck our Master."

Selene's words made Arthur twitch inside of Kat, and she leaned forward. She started pumping up and down, steadily rising and falling but still in slow beats as Arthur matched her below and thrust up every time she squatted down.

"Please, I need... let me down." Kat suggested. "Let me kneel."

"No." Selene barked, even though Mindy had already started to help Kat lower herself. "Not unless Master says it's ok." She glared at Mindy, who quickly retook her position.

"Please, Sir. May I kneel?" Kat asked.

"Alright." Arthur relented, and he watched as Kat shifted so that she was on her knees, her inner thighs pressing against his from the outside, and her body taking all of him into herself inch by inch until she couldn't take anymore.

Kat fell forward, but Mindy and Selene held her arms and caught her by them. The result was that each of them held an arm out behind her while her torso tilted forward, her round c-cup breasts hanging straight down, pointed at Arthur's chiseled torso.

Kat closed her eyes and bit her lip as she started to rock her hips, and Arthur resumed his thrusting, making her whimper. Selene and Mindy had one hand on each of her shoulders and the other on each of her wrists, holding her in a sort of wide strappado as she started to ride him.

"Fuck her, my King." Rani whispered before kissing him.

After kissing her a while, Arthur turned his head at Kelly's insistence. "Fuck her, my husband."

Arthur started to move his hips harder, spreading his legs and, therefore, Kat's a little to get more leverage.

"Fuck her, Master." Selene begged. "Fuck her so hard she begs you to stop, and then fuck her even harder."

A few of the girls looked at Selene and then watched as Arthur ramped up again, obviously egged on by her words.

"Cum for him." Mindy pleaded with Kat instead. "Feel him in you. Feel him fucking you? Feel us watching, knowing that we wish it was us instead. We all want him to fuck us so hard it washes out the world, but instead he's fucking you, and the rest of us have to wait our turn." Mindy pouted. "Ride him. Fuck him. Cum for him, like the bratty little submissive you are."

Kat gasped, moaned, and grunted as she started moving her hips faster, grinding into Arthur so hard as he thrust harder, he assumed he would have a bruise.

"Cum for me." Arthur said. "You've earned it." He encouraged her. "Remember: who am I, and what are you?"

"You are my sir." Kat panted. "And I am your-" She started shaking. "Submissive."

"Say it again." Arthur said in his commanding tone.

"You are my sir." She repeated. "And I am your submissive."

"Again." Arthur commanded, thrusting harder than before as Kat started to buck against Mindy and Selene's hold on her.

"You are my sir!" She shouted. "And I am your-!"

Arthur reached up to cup her cheek, and as his palm found her face, she cut herself off mid-sentence and screamed loud enough to wake the dead.

There was a thumping on the floor below them, but it went unnoticed as Kat's scream and orgasm drowned it out. Selene hurriedly clamped her hand over Kat's mouth, but it was useless. She was shivering, shaking, trembling, and writhed until her arms were free. She fell forward, and Arthur curled up and caught her. He slowly laid down, with Kat's limp torso pressed against him, her breasts soft, her nipples hard, her breathing ragged, and the roots of her short curly hair damp with sweat.

"Holy shit." Rani commented from beside Arthur as she looked at the two of them.

Selene and Kelly rubbed Kat's back as she twitched at the contact, but she was too relaxed to shake them off.

"That was hot." Mindy commented. "That was like..." She exhaled. "Woo."

Arthur chuckled. "Glad you enjoyed it." He said to Mindy. He patted Kat's back. "You okay?" He asked.

Kat nodded weakly. She hadn't passed out, but she was down for the count. Or at least she would have been if they'd been left undisturbed.

The sound of stomping footsteps on the landing was all the warning they received before a knock louder than anyone expected shook Arthur's front door.

The girls all jumped, and more than one of them made a noise half like a squeal that startled them out of the lusty haze they'd been so deeply mired in a moment ago.

Kat rolled off. Kelly, Mindy, and Rani stood and scampered into the second bedroom to gather their clothes. Kat, half-dazed, rolled the blankets over her to hide.

Selene skittered to behind the door, still naked, and pressed herself as flat as she could against the wall.

Arthur looked around as the knocking rang out a second time, and then he found what he was looking for. He slid on his pants sans underwear, closed and zipped them, and then opened the door a crack with the chain still pulled across it.

"Yes?" Arthur said wearily.

On the landing were a man and a woman, both in their thirties, both in a mixture of pajamas and robes that suggested they'd been lounging rather than sleeping, but they were still irate.

"Do you have any idea what time it is?" The woman hissed.

"No idea." Arthur answered far too honestly. "Is it late?"

"It's very late." The man answered. "Far too late for you to be stomping around watching porn. Or whatever you were doing."

"Fucking?" Arthur asked.

Both of his downstairs neighbors went red in the face and looked infuriated that he would use such language.

"We don't care what you were doing!" The woman barked. "But we've warned you before about the noise! If you can't keep it down, we'll file a complaint! We couldn't even hear our TV with all that banging and screaming up here."

"I'm sorry." Arthur said, though his face looked far too amused for either of his neighbors to feel that he felt sorry enough. Honestly, he was a little amused by the situation, but he didn't think his neighbors would appreciate it if he promised to make Kat wear a gag from now on.

"What's so funny?" The woman snapped.

Kelly, Mindy, and Rani emerged from the second bedroom in various states of disheveled dress without their underwear or bras, which were still on the floor. They softly stepped to where Selene was and huddled against the wall with her behind the door.

"Nothing." Arthur assured her. "I really am very sorry." He did his best to stop smiling and straighten his face. "I apologize for the noise. I'll tell them we need to keep it down. I'm very sorry to have disturbed your evening."

"No, you're not." The woman snapped. "I have half a mind to call the police on you. Those noises sounded suspicious. How do we know that girl is okay? That you're not raping some poor girl?"

Arthur straightened up. It was amazing how being accused of something like that, the very accusation of which had the power to completely destroy his life, demanded his attention and sobered his expression.

Selene saw him go rigid from behind and looked at the other women with a defiant look. She looked about two seconds away from stomping to the door and verbally assaulting Arthur's downstairs neighbors.

Kelly put a calming hand on her shoulder to hold her back.

"Would you like to hear it from her?" Arthur asked, looking over his shoulder to see the girls, except Selene and Kat, huddled in the doorway of the second bedroom.

"Yes, actually. And I want to talk to her out here on the landing. With you inside." The woman spat.

Arthur looked at the girls, but Kat wasn't with them. He looked down to see her in the blankets.

"Hold on a second." Arthur said and shut the door.

"I don't..." Kat said hesitantly as Arthur handed her the jeans she'd been wearing. Then he went into his bedroom and brought back one of his T-shirts. It was big on her, but its bagginess provided her some modesty in her braless state.

"Just tell them the truth. I'll be right on the other side of the door." He assured her.

"But..." Kat hesitated, but with an approving nod from Selene, she stepped out onto the landing. Arthur closed the door behind her but left it unlocked. He looked through the peephole, and the others came over from the other doorway to press their ears to the door.

"Uh... hi." The man started, awkwardly glancing down at Kat before his wife slapped his arm. "I'm Don. Short for Donald. This is my wife."

"Cathy." The woman supplied. "We heard some noises..." She started awkwardly. "Are you okay? Are you safe? Do you want us to call anyone?"

Kat was blushing so red Arthur thought she must be part chameleon.

"I'm fine." She squeaked. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make so much noise. The others were just egging us on and-"

"Others?" Don asked, looking at the door.

"Uh..." Kat looked at the door as if it might save her. "Everything's fine. Everything's consensual. I'm sorry we bothered you. I'll be more quiet. It won't happen again!" Kat practically lunged for the door as if it were going to run away.

The others all jumped back, and a stunned Cathy and wide-eyed Don were treated to a view of Selene, Kelly, and Rani, all clearly mussed up from sex in sexily disheveled clothing, and Arthur in his slacks, as the door flung open and then swung shut quickly.

There was a pause of silence, brief, but enough to let the door slam fade away into the stairwell as Cathy and Donald processed what they'd seen and been told.

"Slut!" Cathy's voice slammed against the door. "They're all sluts!" She said, exasperated.

Arthur watched through the peephole as Don and Cathy looked at each other. Cathy looked down at Don's tented pajama pants and smacked him so hard in the arm that Arthur physically winced. She grabbed her husband's robe, and the pair went downstairs, with Cathy ranting about harlots, sluts, only fans, jezebels, and horrible perverted men.

"I am so sorry you had to do that." Arthur said after they all heard the door to the apartment below them slam shut, and the bickering continue.

"If you ever-" Kat glared at him. "If you ever make me do something like that again, I will bite your fucking dick off." She spat, still red in the face but out of anger now rather than embarrassment.

Arthur held up his hands in surrender. "I'm sorry!" He said. "I didn't know what else to do! It's not like I could tell them everything was fine and they would believe me! They had to hear it from one of you!"

"Let Selene do it then!" Kat spat. "She doesn't mind being called names and humiliated like that!"

Selene looked apologetic but didn't argue. They all looked awkward and sorry, and the mood was completely ruined.

"Hey, come here." Arthur said as he reached for Kat, who pulled away from him. She reached down and tore off his t-shirt before throwing it at him and moving over to where her bra was on the floor.

"Come here." Arthur said again, more pleading than commanding.

"I'm going home." Kat announced with tears in her eyes.

Arthur gave up trying to convince her and moved to her instead. He wrapped his arms around her and held her tight. She tried to fight at first, pushing him away, scratching him, but not verbally protesting or offering a safe word. She struggled, but Arthur overpowered her protests and held her in a hug tighter than steel. Finally, she sank into the embrace and cried.

Arthur held her. The others looked at each other, unsure what to do, until Kelly joined the hug. Then, they all circled and hugged Kat and Arthur one by one. They all stood there as the clock ticked on, silent except for the sound of Kat crying and Arthur's occasional soothing noises as he ran his fingers along her back and kissed her forehead.

"Well, you won your bet." Arthur said a minute or two after it seemed Kat was all cried out.

"Yay, me." Kat sniffed.

"That means I have to pack and move for you. Remember?" Arthur asked. "If you... still want to move in."

Kat scoffed. "Of course I do." She sniffed. "I just... I'm sorry I got so angry. I was so embarrassed. I felt so... it was so violating. Being put on the spot like that."

Arthur didn't try to say that he knew or understood. "I hear you." Arthur told her. "I will not make you do that again, short of the police getting involved. I promise. I never wanted to embarrass you. You have absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about. I have shitty neighbors, who we will not be interacting with again."

Kat nodded, nuzzling into Arthur's chest and squeezing him as best she could.

"Are the rest of you okay?" Arthur asked.

The girls nodded as they pulled apart.

"I'm sorry I killed the mood." Kat apologized to the group.

"Not your fault." Rani shrugged. "Shitty neighbors are shitty. We won't have to deal with them much longer."

"And nobody's mad at you, either." Selene assured Arthur as she rubbed his back. "Right, ladies?"

The girls looked up at Arthur and gave him small smiles. "We get that you did your best in the situation." Kelly said. "But next time... maybe let me or Selene handle it." She smirked. "Someone with Karen experience who isn't afraid to tell the nosy Nellies to go to hell."

"I volunteer as tribute." Rani raised her hand, and the girls giggled.

"I really am sorry." Arthur apologized again. "I tried to handle it, but when they threatened... yeah. I guess I folded pretty quick." He admitted.

"It's ok." Kat assured him. "It was the first time anything like that's happened to any of us, I imagine."

Arthur nodded and plopped back on the sofa. The girls were looking at each other, conversing silently, before Kelly moved down and fluffed the central pillow on the makeshift bed.

Rani knelt next to her, and Selene, Kat, and Mindy joined the line of kneeling women at the head of the bed.

"I think it's time for sleep." Kelly announced. "Come lay here while we take turns getting ready for bed."

Arthur looked confused. "You want to spend the night?"

"I don't want to end the night on a bad note." Kelly said. "Neither do any of us, right girls?" She asked, looking at the women beside her, who all shook their heads. "Selene, you tend to him. Mindy, you get the first turn in the bathroom."

Selene stood and moved over the bed, taking Arthur's hand and leading him back toward the bed. Mindy reluctantly went into the bathroom as Selene stood before Arthur and took off his pants. She helped him step out of them, then let him lie on the bed.

Arthur expected her to come and lay beside him, but she didn't. She knelt at his feet as if waiting.

When Arthur didn't say anything, Selene broke the silence.

"Are you ready to fuck my ass, Master?" Selene asked.

Arthur scoffed and shook his head. "I think I might be out of energy tonight." He said sadly. "I feel... I still feel terrible about making Kat talk to them like that."

"You thought you were doing the right thing." Kelly reminded him.

"The only thing you could do without escalating the situation and the cops getting involved." Selene said decidedly.

"I know I don't want my name on a police report. So thank you." Rani said. "And we don't have to do anything more tonight." She assured him as she and the others undressed again. "We can just lay in bed and cuddle if you want to. Naked. Our legs overlapping yours... or maybe Selene and I can bring each other to orgasm, and you can just watch until you're ready to take one of us?"

Selene smirked at the idea and glanced down, but Arthur was still soft. He was too distracted and felt too guilty. Selene frowned. "Would spanking us make you feel better? I know I could use a good spanking." She looked at Kat.

"I won't say no, but I'm still sore from my spanking last night." Kat warned.

"I'm not going to spank either of you." Arthur assured them despite Selene's pout.

"You could spank me." Kelly suggested. "I can think of something I've done to deserve it, I'm sure." She giggled.

The idea of spanking Kelly's perfect ass usually would have made him hard as stone in an instant, but at the moment there was nothing. He was soft and still slightly messy down there from Kat's juices.

"Kneel over him, doggy style like, across his chest." Selene told Kelly, who looked at Arthur for a second and then crawled over and took the position.

Kelly put her hands on Arthur's left side, with her knees on Arthur's right. Her red hair fell over her shoulders, but she couldn't hide those perfect bell-shaped breasts hanging down.

"Man, I am so jealous of your tits." Rani huffed.

"I'm jealous of your hips." Kelly offered.

"No, you aren't." Rani scoffed. "My hips and ass are big, sure, but yours are perfect. That hourglass figure you've got going on? Your body is perfect."

"So is yours." Kelly offered, but Rani blew her off. "Everyone's body is different. Biodiversity is a good thing." Kelly said. "But if you've got things you want to work on in the gym, I can help you. I can't change your bone structure, but we can fine-tune what you've got."

1...345678