Harper’s Reckoning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared into her eyes too. And then I was kissing her. I couldn't say who moved first, maybe we both did. Then Mia was kissing Laura and Laura was kissing me. And my robe was discarded and Mia and I began to undress Laura. Before long, we were a twisted ball of interlocking limbs, stroking fingers, probing tongues. Red hair flowing into blonde into black.

I had no clue what next. I might be packing my bag in hours. But for now I wanted to share Laura with Mia and Mia with Laura. Two wives and their younger lover. Maybe everything else was wrong, but the warmth of our bodies, the heat of our mutual desire, the touch of skin on skin, all that felt right. In this moment, all that mattered was closeness and tenderness and soon shared pleasure, little deaths celebrated between the three of us like sacraments.

Epilogue

Some weeks had gone by. Mia had spoken to her other work and set things up. She was next to me now. Our hands were chained, but we could still entwine fingers, my left hand and her right. Our necks were both encased in the same wooden stock. It smelled of creosote. The room was lit only dimly. We were naked and on all fours, each pair of legs splayed by a spreader. Behind us we heard experimental swishes. I turned to Mia as best I could and we exchanged a look. No words were possible, we both wore ball gags. But we understood.

The swish was louder this time, followed by a crack, and I flinched in my restraints as the lash flailed my tender ass. Another swish. Another crack and Mia tensed and squeezed her eyes shut. A single teardrop escaped her clenched lids. Another blow on my butt and then again on hers. The pain was exquisite. I could feel the aching pulse through my body, zeroing in on my clitoris. And then a familiar voice.

"That's right bitches, is your skin burning yet? You bitches both deserve to burn."

I closed my eyes, submitted to the discipline of the lash, and waited for the sweet release of Laura's tongue or fingers in my sopping wet pussy.

THE END

Endnotes & Acknowledgements

  • This is obviously my own take on the Loving Wives concept. It's a little different, I admit. I hope that at least a few of you like it.

  • Once more, Djmac1031 was my partner in crime. Thanks, hun, for reading drafts, suggesting ideas and the normal positivity and encouragement.